Children of the Cataclysm (Interactive Story)

Comments

• hugs How are you doing Golden?

Sagig! You and EAA came looking for me. Glorious day, let me just fix myself up more and I'll get to writing! (That means that expect parts tonight)

• hugs

Not too well. I rather not talk about it though.

supersagig posted: »

hugs How are you doing Golden?

• YAY I KNEW YOU WERENT DEAD

A man in a hood sits by a small fire in the burning night Lord EAA? Is that you? I've set myself away for a while to fix my life up somewhat. I guess now that people have found me again, I can get back to writing my stories.

• Or am I?

2Spooky4U

Lord_EAA posted: »

YAY I KNEW YOU WERENT DEAD

• hugs more Okay , so i just shut now?

sutures my own mouth

hugs Not too well. I rather not talk about it though.

• Bear hugs

Well, I actually have to get off for now. I'll be back soon.

supersagig posted: »

hugs more Okay , so i just shut now? sutures my own mouth

• Dosent matter

Hugs Golden im just happy you're back bro

Or am I? 2Spooky4U

• bYE

Bear hugs Well, I actually have to get off for now. I'll be back soon.

• Hi!

A man in a hood sits by a small fire in the burning night Lord EAA? Is that you? I've set myself away for a while to fix my life up somewhat. I guess now that people have found me again, I can get back to writing my stories.

• Awakened 1-8

David wakes up in the back of a small caravan car. The room is cold and he is covered in a blanket. He looks in the front of the caravan and sees Andrew driving. David gets up and looks out the window to see a city in ruins covered by snow and ice. He sees skeletons hanging from ropes on buildings and street lamps. He then looks out further and sees a giant wall around the place and a huge citadel far away.

David- Wow...

Andrew- Holy shit! You're awake. Try to warn me next time...Don't forget i'm an old man now.

David- Sorry about that. What...What is this place?

Andrew- This...Used to be the City of the Children.

David- What happened to it?

Andrew-...It's...Complicated. You'll remember before long.

David- Where are we...

The caravan drives past the giant wall which is breached and destroyed. They drive down an old road covered by hundreds of years of snow and soon David sees a large crashed ship in the distance.

Andrew- That's where we're going.

David- Is...Is that Terminus!

Andrew- No son...Terminus crashed on Edus VI. We're on Nova V.

David- That sounds familiar.

Andrew- It should. This was the home of the Children.

David- So...This is a moon?

Andrew- The moon to Ridus. Beautiful jungle world. Used to be like Old Earth before the whole...Yeah...It holds the colony of Lingus.

David- That's where we're going?

Andrew- Yeah...We have to raise an army.

David- Why did you wait so long? Why just now?

Andrew- Kid...I'm old. I can barely fight. Santiago in there...He's just a kid. He shouldn't even be apart of this but the damn Retari killed his parents. His brother joined the White Wolves and his sister joined the Titans. They killed each other. The kid...He had no one when I saved him. He is the only survivor besides me of the last time I tried to recreate the Children.

David- So...Why doesn't he have anywhere to go?

Andrew- He refuses to leave. I'm like a father to him.

The caravan soon pulls up to the giant ship and Andrew grabs a gun off of the side seat and then hands David a pistol. They get out and walk up to the giant metal ship.

End of the Chapter

• Beutifull Chapther golden i really missed your masterpieces

Awakened 1-8 David wakes up in the back of a small caravan car. The room is cold and he is covered in a blanket. He looks in the front of

• Thank you. I enjoyed writing them.

Also...I have improved my villains so it'll be good to write them.

Beutifull Chapther golden i really missed your masterpieces

• Cool bro i can't wait.

Thank you. I enjoyed writing them. Also...I have improved my villains so it'll be good to write them.

• Awesome Chapter!!!

Poor Santiago u.u

Awakened 1-8 David wakes up in the back of a small caravan car. The room is cold and he is covered in a blanket. He looks in the front of

• Great chapter!!

• Awakened 1-9

Andrew and David walk into the cold dark interior of the ship and Andrew shoots one shot into the air and a large amount of bird/bat like creatures fly out and into the cold wastes. Andrew walks over to a small control panel and presses a button. A small ship rises from a hatch in the hanger.

David- How does this place still have power?

Andrew- It doesn't.

*Andrew walks over to the small ship and slowly glides his hand across it. Dust fills his fingers. The ship is a small fighter with a black and a dark glowing blue tint. *

Andrew- Hello old girl. Long time no see. You remember her?

David- Who? You mean the ship?

Andrew- This isn't any old ship...This used to be our ship. The NightGlider.

David- Don't remember it.

Andrew- You will.

Andrew hops into a small cockpit and then points David to a gunner's seat at the top. David climbs on top and into the gunners pit. Andrew starts up the ship and it flies out of the ship and into the sky and soon space. Andrew then comes in over the radio.

Andrew- It feels so good to fly again I tell you. I don't think I have too many of these trips left.

David- Don't say that.

Andrew- Sorry kid, the truth hurts. I'm old, I'm going to die, You will too eventually.

David- I just met you again. I don't want to lose you.

Andrew- You sound like Santiago. At least you'll have me in your flashbacks.

The ride was quiet until they entered the planet of Ridus.

Andrew- Okay listen up now. This planet is dangerous, we will be landing in Lingus. Lingus has four big factors in it's infrastructure. First off, the Government...The governement is nothing more than some rich jackass thinking he owns the planet...The big thing is The Sheriff's Posse. these guys are the real deal, strong, fast, smart...I recruited some of them before and they were the big hitters in the game. Secondly, The White Wolves, these guys are usually okay. Jackasses sometimes honestly, I know some good guys though, there's the leader on this planet, Wake, this guy is one of the last good guys who actually protects the civilians. He works with the Sheriffs to get money to pay the Mercs.

David- So we need to meet and try and recruit the Sheriff and Wake?

Andrew- We need to recruit some of the Sheriff's Posse and also see if Wake wants to help. Now let me finish, The Titans...They don't have a real leader on this planet. They do actually have a Space Station near Ridus where they...do...Well...Human Trafficking. So...Yeah...They're leaders are usually up there, two Russians, Natasha and Sasha. Nice people, bad business. Finally, the Black Market...Well...To say the least about this...There's a person called the Shadow Man. Probably not a man to be honest, anyway, keep on his good side, do anything to not be his enemy. The Revengers only come here once they get word of Children so we'll be safe for now.

David- Sheriff, Wake, Titans, and Shadow Man.

Andrew- That's the game plan. Who should we try first here?

Choice

[Try to contact the Sheriff]

[Try to contact Wake]

[Try to contact the Shadow Man]

• Awesome part Golden bro trully fantastic ^-^

Awakened 1-9 Andrew and David walk into the cold dark interior of the ship and Andrew shoots one shot into the air and a large amount of

• [Try to contact Wake]

Great chapter!!

Awakened 1-9 Andrew and David walk into the cold dark interior of the ship and Andrew shoots one shot into the air and a large amount of

• I have been unfollowed again! Why does this keep happening to me?

[Try to contact the Sheriff]

• [Try to contact the Shadow Man]

Awesome Chapter!

• [Try to contact Wake]

I would like to bring up that Wake is a honorable man and would probably make a very good ally.

disregard the fact I'm biased as fuck

• Awakened 1-10

David- I say we should try Wake. We need an army and it seems like Wake has one.

Andrew- Wake is a good man, he won't take much convincing but his men might.

David- After that we can try the Sheriff.

Andrew- Sounds like a plan. Alright, so we will be landing soon but it will get rocky near the surface. Also, when we get in Lingus, don't act like we're Children, say we're Mercs. Mercs are always allowed because everyone is pretty much a Merc now and days.

The ship soon gets near the surface and hits a few trees. David and Andrew gets thrown around inside their cockpits and David hits his head on a small metal pipe. David wakes up inside a small cockpit, the door is thrown wide open and he is alone inside. He slowly gets up and walks to see a beautiful jungle and a small encampment right outside the pod. He walks up to it to see Tony cooking an animal. Tony sees David and rushes over to help him to camp. Tony lays David down on a small log.

David- Where?...Where are we?

Tony- Edus VI. Jungle world, no colonies...No nothing. We are fucked.

David- Wow. Thanks for the pick me up asshole.

They both laugh.

Tony- Thanks for that. First real laugh I've had since the crash. Andrew and Nicholas have been arguing since we landed. "Where to go? What to do? What should we do with David?"...Wraith wanted to eat you.

David- That better be a fucking joke.

Tony- I'm just fucking with you...Probably.

David- I hate you so much.

Suddenly Andrew comes out of the trees with some logs and lays them down and is shocked to see David. He walks over and gives him a pat on the back.

Andrew- Glad to see you're not dead. You know Wraith wanted to eat you?

David- Wait, so that wasn't a fucking joke?

Andrew- Seriously Tony! You said I was going to be able to tell him that. You know how gullible he is sometimes.

David- Thank God...Just a joke.

Andrew- Probably.

David- I seriously hate you both.

Andrew and Tony laugh and sit down.

Andrew- I'm actually glad you're awake. We needed some laughs.

David- Oh thanks, I love being joked on. Anyway, where's Wraith?

Andrew- He got tired of our fighting so he went to hunt with whatever ammo we had.

Tony looks at the horizon and sees the sun setting.

Tony- Damn, looks like we should get back in the Pod. I'll take first watch.

Andrew- Alright. Follow me David.

David follows Andrew back into the Pod and they lay on the cold hard steel and close up the Pod and sleep.

End of Chapter

• Awesome Chapter!

Awakened 1-10 David- I say we should try Wake. We need an army and it seems like Wake has one. Andrew- Wake is a good man, he won't ta

• AWESOME thanks golden

Awakened 1-10 David- I say we should try Wake. We need an army and it seems like Wake has one. Andrew- Wake is a good man, he won't ta

• Great chapter!!

• Awakened 1-11

David wakes up inside of the pod in the middle of the night. He hears gunshots nearby and gets up. He looks at Andrew on the floor of the pod fast asleep. David walks outside and notices that Tony is no where to be seen. He finds a small pistol on the ground and picks it up and then checks it's ammo.

David- Hmm...Half empty.

David then hears the gunshots again and follows them through the forest. He soon finds Wraith shooting into the forest. David yells out for him.

David- Wraith? What are you doing?

Suddenly a man in crimson red armor jumps out of the bushes and onto Wraith. Wraith then throws the man off of him and pulls out a small knife and drives it into his skull. Wraith then points are David with the knife.

Wraith- Tony. The Crimson men. Fuck!

David- Wait, what?!

Wraith- I was out hunting when I noticed a ship landing. It was the Crimson men, bastards followed us. I watched for a while and saw one of them. One of the leaders. Mortimer.

David- Wait...You mean the man who betrayed the Empire?

Wraith- Yeah. That son of a bitch. I tried to take a shot but I missed...This is why I hate guns. Well, I ran back. Tony came and helped me fight them off but they overpowered him and took him. I barely got away.

David- We have to go get Andrew!

Wraith- They could kill Tony if we aren't fast enough. We lost too many good men on the Terminus, I'm not losing any more!

Choice

[Go back to help David]

[Rescue Tony]

• [Rescue Tony]

Great part as usual :3

Awakened 1-11 David wakes up inside of the pod in the middle of the night. He hears gunshots nearby and gets up. He looks at Andrew on th

• [Rescue Tony]

Awakened 1-11 David wakes up inside of the pod in the middle of the night. He hears gunshots nearby and gets up. He looks at Andrew on th

• [Rescue Tony]

• YESSSSSSS AWESOME thanks Goldenbro :)

• Rescue Tony

Great chapter!

• Awakened 1-12

David- Tony, we're going to go get Tony back.

Wraith- I knew you were a good man. Follow me.

David and Wraith run through the forest and they soon reach a small cliffside above a clearing. Several Crimson Men airships lay on the dirt ground while they unload their supplies into a small encampment. They rest at a small mountain with a cave at the front of the clearing. Crimson Men soldiers walk into the mouth of the cave followed by Imperial and State Scientists.

Wraith- What in the hell? Imperial and State scientists? Together?

David- I don't like this.

Wraith- Neither of us do. We really need to figure out what this is about.

David- Where's Tony?

Tony is then dragged out of a airship and into a tent.

Wraith- There. Okay, I need you to go and investigate that cave while I get Tony.

David- Sounds good to me.

Wraith and David split up to get to their goals. David soons reaches the camp's edge and slips in. He soon reaches a small tent and gets in to escape sight. Inside he finds a Crimson Soldier guarding an Imperial Scientist. David pulls out a small knife and slits the soldier's neck. The scientist turns around.

David- Don't scream, I'm not one of them. Who are you?

???- The name is Richard, Richard Rak. Listen, are you a Child? Did my signil get through?

David- What? What are you talking about?

Richard- I guess not then...Well shit...Who are you?

David- I'm David, Soldier of the Imperial Ship Terminus.

Richard- Well at least you're a Imperial.

David- What is happening here?

Richard- These crazy mercs raided our Imperial Research and Medical Vessel, they killed all the guards and most of the scientists. Apparently their boss wasn't too happy and made them take the next Research crew which came past which just so happened to be a States one. They imprisoned us and took us here.

David- What are you doing here?

Richard- Researching something...I don't even know what the hell it is. It's some kind of Alien tech.

David- Aliens?

Richard- You heard me. Aliens.

David- Listen, where are the others?

Richard- Probably in the cave, we're getting the State scientists out too, right?

Choice

[No, they're the enemy]

[Yes, they are Human too]

• Yes they are human too

THANK YOU FOR POSTING

Awakened 1-12 David- Tony, we're going to go get Tony back. Wraith- I knew you were a good man. Follow me. David and Wraith run thr

• [Yes, they are Human too]

Great part!!!

Awakened 1-12 David- Tony, we're going to go get Tony back. Wraith- I knew you were a good man. Follow me. David and Wraith run thr

• Awakened 1-13

David- Of course! They're still Human.

Richard- I'm glad you agree, I've talked with these men and women and they aren't that different than us.

David- War turns people who don't even know each other against each other.

Richard- Listen, these people are nuts. I sent help to the Children but I don't know if they'll come...

Richard turns around and starts typing on a computer and suddenly David gets hit in the head by something and falls to the ground. David wakes up in a chair, in the jungle city of Lingus. Andrew walks over to him and splashes some water on his face.

Andrew- Wakey wakey.

David- Where am I? Where's Richard?

Andrew- Hmm, that's a name I haven't heard in a while. Like I said, flashbacks. Come on, we have to get to Wake.

David- This flashback shit is really getting to me. I don't like it.

Andrew- I didn't either. So, Wake is actually in the White Wolve's base, they're actually planning an attack against some pirates. So...That's good. However, we can't get in without a guide, there's this guy I know, Wacko Jacko, he'll get us in.

David- Please tell me that's a nickname.

Andrew- Nope, God given, his nickname is rekt.

David- I am never going to call him that.

Andrew- The guys nuts, to be honest, his real name is Jack. The guy got a little fucked up one day when he got into a fight with some Warlord named the BatLord, guy stabbed him in the head and knocked him into a vat of water. Hoping it would drown him with that brain injury but he didn't. He actually just stabbed him in the eye and as BatLord was walking away, Jack hopped out and slit his throat. He's a psycho but a good man.

David- This should be fun...

End of Chapter

• Ahh David is there Any scene in which you don't get a head injury?

Also Wacko Jacko timo...o....i guess time to see how Cotc deals with marks chars

Awakened 1-13 David- Of course! They're still Human. Richard- I'm glad you agree, I've talked with these men and women and they aren't

• Ahh David is there Any scene in which you don't get a head injury?

Imagine him as Lee's clumsiness in episode one, as time goes on it won't take a head injury to remember the past.

Also Wacko Jacko timo...o....i guess time to see how Cotc deals with marks chars

Well, he's apart of the White Wolves and I'm curious to how I'll write this out too. I like the personal backstory I gave him. :P

Ahh David is there Any scene in which you don't get a head injury? Also Wacko Jacko timo...o....i guess time to see how Cotc deals with marks chars

Sign in to comment in this discussion.