Children of the Cataclysm (Interactive Story)

Comments

• So, he used to kill The Children of the Cataclysm?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Second one: Jake Xerphes Age: 32 Codename: Rouge Faction: Children of the cataclysm. Formerly the Empire. Personality: Jake i

• Yes like i said he even holds the second place for the record of most children kills.

So, he used to kill The Children of the Cataclysm?

• Alright, didn't know if he had the most kills in the Children or had most children kills.

Yes like i said he even holds the second place for the record of most children kills.

• Yep also i love the irony that eventhough he killed 'Children' whe he saw actual child killing he betrayed the empire

Alright, didn't know if he had the most kills in the Children or had most children kills.

• Well, it could be because although the Children are good people to us, they used to look like a group of annoying peace keepers who only cause trouble to them.

Yep also i love the irony that eventhough he killed 'Children' whe he saw actual child killing he betrayed the empire

• Could be i make the awesome characters you make the even better stories. Just remember what made him swich over was witnessing ACTUAL child killing (as in KIDS) .

Well, it could be because although the Children are good people to us, they used to look like a group of annoying peace keepers who only cause trouble to them.

• Yes, I understand that.

Could be i make the awesome characters you make the even better stories. Just remember what made him swich over was witnessing ACTUAL child killing (as in KIDS) .

• edited February 2015

:) sry for making sure but you can see why i was worried you could be confused.

Also you can call Katherine: Kate for sort

Yes, I understand that.

• Alright.

sry for making sure but you can see why i was worried you could be confused. Also you can call Katherine: Kate for sort

• :) i will make another in a few mins

Alright.

• edited February 2015

Julian de Masque (Julian the Masked)

Codename: Emperor, Master de Masque or just de Masque

Faction: The Empire

Personality: He is very cold and calculating. He is willing to risk everything for absolute victory. He has little to no care of his soldiers and constantly abuses his power to inflict fear on them. He is very hatefull of all other human groups and sometimes goes out of his way to kill them instead of the enemy. Although his real identity is unknown he somehow achived control of the remaining empire. He is very vicious when it comes to the Children of the cataclysm and has already killed many members. He is very intelectual and a military genius.

Apperance: He wears a general uniform with gloves covering his hands. He also wears a mask the covers all his face minus his eyes wich are dark blue.

Way of Fighting: He uses his sword since he is unbetable with it and has varioust protections against firearms.

Other: His Mask makes him look emotionless. His real identity (wich again no one knows) is someone one of the main group knew and trusted before.

• Although his real identity is unknown he somehow achived control of the remaining empire.

Hmm, I have two ways I could use this character...Maybe I could do both...Choices...Choices.

Julian de Masque (Julian the Masked) Age: Unknown Codename: Emperor, Master de Masque or just de Masque Faction: The Empire Pers

• Do wichever you like the most :)

Although his real identity is unknown he somehow achived control of the remaining empire. Hmm, I have two ways I could use this character...Maybe I could do both...Choices...Choices.

• edited February 2015

Lucy Cassidy

Codename: Angel

Faction: Children of the Cataclysm

Pernoality: Good, kind hearted and nice. She is very protective of her friends and tends to get carried away toward her enemies. She can be very hard to control her emotions (She gets very angry). She is very battle hardened and has seen many of her friends die making her wery, harsh and cold to anyone new to her. However afther a LONG while she will open up to them.

Apperance: She has golden brown hair, dark blue eyes and is always normally seen in armor ( which is also golden) unless shes happy.

Way of fighting : She mostly uses hand to hand weapons and her armors arsenal. She also uses special designs in her armor that help her achive fligh up to certain heights (Get it 'Angel').

Other: She is VERY resentfull of ANYONE whos ever gotten one of the Children killed. One perfect example is Jake Xerphes who shes very cold and angry towards and constantly reminds him of his misdeeds. She has a very tortured past and never speaks about her life before joining.

• Hmm...Rivalries. This will be fun.

Lucy Cassidy Age: 24 Codename: Angel Faction: Children of the Cataclysm Pernoality: Good, kind hearted and nice. She is very pro

• It will :)

Hmm...Rivalries. This will be fun.

• Mortimer Dark (Real last name unknown)

Codename: Mr Dark, Judas Dark (by many enemies), Master Dark and The Malevolent

Faction: Leader of the Revengers

Personality: Considered by many as the nearest thing to the Devil (if not THE devil) Mortimer is infact an inhuman monster. He personally considers human emotions such as compassion, mercy or honor and humanity as a whole as weak. He condiders himself and the rest of the revengers as 'better" than humans and wishes the human race either enslaved or destroyed. His hatred for humans is belived by many to be due to his past trageties including enslavement. He is sometimes very cold towards even the Retari who share his ideals and dont consider him human. He is only 'good' towards the revengers.

Appearence: He is extreamly pale. His hair and beard are black. His eyes are gray. He wears dark robes with crimson lines.

Way of fighting: He is fully trained in all combat but he prefers ....dark magic.

• Awakened 1-6

Andrew goes and grabs a coat and armor. He gets David them too. The two get suited up.

Andrew- Santiago, while we're gone, I need you to clean up a new room for our friend.

David starts cluthing his head and he falls on the ground.

Andrew- Oh shi-

Tony- shit!

David looks up and he's on the floor of the Terminus. A gunship lands almost right in front of him and he sees Tony on his back. The two get up.

Tony- Shit man, you almost got crushed brother.

Pilot- Watch where you're going man! Rather not be sighned up for manslaughter.

David- Sorry about that...

Tony and David walk off.

David- Fucking hell, thanks brother.

Tony- Anytime. I'll be in the Mess hall if you need me.

David and Tony split up. David walks through the halls of the ship which although he can't feel it are moving at light speed. He soon gets to the gun range and sees Nicholas over at the fighting arena. Nicholas, Codename Wraith is a tall thin bald man with blue eyes. Nicholas is sitting on a bench waiting to pratice close quarters combat with someone. David sits down next to him.

David- Hey Wraith.

Nicholas- Hi.

David- So, you gearing up to fight?

Nicholas- I'm at the ring, waiting, what do you think?

David- I think you should stop being so damn negitive.

Nicholas- I am not a normal man.

David- None of us are.

Nicholas- Fair enough. Just for that, I'll let you fight me...If you want to of course, I'm not a fun man to fight.

Choice

[Fight Wraith]

[Watch Wraith fight]

• [Watch Wraith fight]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Awakened 1-6 Andrew goes and grabs a coat and armor. He gets David them too. The two get suited up. Andrew- Santiago, while we're gone

• [Watch Wraith fight]

Great chapter. It seems David is reliving the past, but not actually reliving it.

Awakened 1-6 Andrew goes and grabs a coat and armor. He gets David them too. The two get suited up. Andrew- Santiago, while we're gone

• [Fight Wraith]

• [Watch Wraith fight]

Great chapter!

• Awakened 1-7

David- I'm not a stupid man Wraith, I'll watch you fight.

Wraith- Smart man you are.

Wraith gets in the boxing ring with another Soldier. Wraith swings first and knocks the man on the ground, he then waits for the man to get up and then swings at his gut. The man falls down again and then the man trips Wraith. He gets up and swings at Wraith who slides under him and turns him around and punches him in the face. The man falls flat on his back. Wraith pops his own neck and then jumps out of the ring.

Wraith- You're proably extremely happy you didn't fight me now.

Wraith walks off laughing and then David gets up and walks through the ship. As he walks down the hallway a siren goes off. The ship's power goes dark and the red flashing lights fill the hallway and the ship rumbles throwing David onto his side. Other Imperial soldiers run down the hallway and Andrew is with them. Andrew picks David up.

David- What's going on?!

Andrew- The damn Crimson Men! Fuckers are attacking us, probably wanting to take whatever cargo an Imperial Crusier is transporting! Hurry go get your suit and meet up with Wraith, me, and Tony at the Cargo bay to prepare for their landing parties!

David- How do we know they'll be using landing parties?!

Andrew- These fuckers love being up close and personal when killing someone!

David- Alright, I got this!

David and Andrew split up and David runs to the Armory. He grabs his suit and an Rifle. He runs through the ship to the Cargo Bay. He sees Crimson Men ships landing down and jumping out firing. David runs over to where Andrew and Tony are firing behind boxes. David slides in and immediatlly fires with them.

David- Where's Wraith?!

Tony- Fuck if we know!

Andrew then gets some radio contact over his suit's coms. He finishes talking in his suit.

Andrew- Fucking hell, alright, you two, since I'm the Commander I need to go prepare for full evacuation.

Tony- Evacuation!?

Andrew- Yes! There are two Crimson Men Destroyers here! Whatever they're after it wasn't us....We're just in their way and they have no problem destroying us. That means we'll have to take the escape pods to the planet below us.

David- What's the planet below us?

Andrew- Hell if I know...I think it's Edus VI.

Tony- Explored?

Andrew- I don't have time for fucking 20 questions here, I need to go, I need you all to hold out here as long as possible.

Andrew runs off and Tony and David hold out at their station while they watch other Imperial men fall all around them. A Crimson Men soldier jumps over the crate and pulls a sword on them and tries to stab Tony. Suddenly Wraith uncloaks from behind him and grabs his neck and slices it with his own knife.

Wraith- Get the FUCK up and LET'S RUN!

Tony and David hop up and run with Wraith down the hallway from the Cargo Bay. On the way out, Wraith closes the doors and then smashes the panel forcing it fully unlockable. The three then run down the blood filled hallways of the ship, dead Imperials and Crimson Men fill the floor with shell casing everywhere. The three soon meet up with a smaller group of Imperial Survivors who all run to the Escape Pods. Everyone gets into the room and Andrew closes the door behind him.

Tony- What about any others?!

Andrew- There are no others!

The other Imperials hop into the escape pods and then Wraith and Tony jump in to the last one. Suddenly a large explosion rocks the ship and a hole opens up in the escape pod room and starts to suck David out. Andrew grabs David and attempts to pull him into the escape pod. An explosion rockets David into the escpae pod hitting his head on the wall. Andrew closes the hatch and Tony launches the excape pod to Edus VI. David passes out from the knock to the head.

End of Chapter

• nice its fantastic

As bad as i feel about it the commanders choice to evacuate is understandable since if everything goes to hell the main military priority is to save as many men as possible.

Awakened 1-7 David- I'm not a stupid man Wraith, I'll watch you fight. Wraith- Smart man you are. Wraith gets in the boxing ring wi

• We don't know how many people he did actually save. He wanted Tony and David to stay at the Cargo Bay to slow the Crimson Men before they could wipe out the Survivors. Sadly as it seems the Crimson Men did get in other ways (Which I'll show later) and slaughtered a great number of soldiers.

nice its fantastic As bad as i feel about it the commanders choice to evacuate is understandable since if everything goes to hell the main military priority is to save as many men as possible.

• Well at least he saved SOME people. Anyway FANTASTIC part golden this story is very good and i find myself loving it :)

We don't know how many people he did actually save. He wanted Tony and David to stay at the Cargo Bay to slow the Crimson Men before they co

• I'm glad, according to you I can't make a bad part.

Well at least he saved SOME people. Anyway FANTASTIC part golden this story is very good and i find myself loving it

• Nah you just get better and better :)

I'm glad, according to you I can't make a bad part.

• I hope I can keep that, and as always I share my behind the scenes thoughts after a part if you ask.

Nah you just get better and better

• pls do i really love your writting

I hope I can keep that, and as always I share my behind the scenes thoughts after a part if you ask.

• Well, I might tell you more tomorrow if you ask, for now I must rest.

pls do i really love your writting

• yes , and please do you deserve it :)

Well, I might tell you more tomorrow if you ask, for now I must rest.

• Great! Really good!

Awakened 1-7 David- I'm not a stupid man Wraith, I'll watch you fight. Wraith- Smart man you are. Wraith gets in the boxing ring wi

• Awesome Part

btw what happened to Santiago?

• He's still in the present.

supersagig posted: »

Awesome Part btw what happened to Santiago?

• Anyone still here?

• YAY

A man in a hood sits by a small fire in the burning night Lord EAA? Is that you? I've set myself away for a while to fix my life up somewhat. I guess now that people have found me again, I can get back to writing my stories.

• A man in a hood sits by a small fire in the burning night

Lord EAA? Is that you? I've set myself away for a while to fix my life up somewhat. I guess now that people have found me again, I can get back to writing my stories.

Anyone still here?

• Sagig! You and EAA came looking for me. Glorious day, let me just fix myself up more and I'll get to writing!

(That means that expect parts tonight)

supersagig posted: »

YAY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.