Did you kiss the ring?

Comments

• I think Whitehill claims the Ironwood no matter what - and without forging the letter, you pretty much have to promise half of your Ironwood to Eleana.

ayy-lmao posted: »

I kinda screwed up playing Ethan, went for the whole diplomacy route, really made the house look weak, I just didn't expect everyone to be a

• Damn, so it's pretty much one or the other? Either forge the letter or offer ironwood in marriage? I've kinda been a pain to Margaery, had to turn down the other maiden's request for me to talk to her cause of how persistent I've been, so forging her letter will ruin my status in King's Landing without any understanding, now with the murder thrown in.

imlarroca posted: »

I think Whitehill claims the Ironwood no matter what - and without forging the letter, you pretty much have to promise half of your Ironwood to Eleana.

• Same. I was afraid he would hurt Ryon if I didn't, and thought it would show Elaena that I wasn't a "risky" choice, but then she made me feel terrible on top of how skeevy I already felt. Tomorrow, I am rewinding and refusing to kiss it.

I decided to kiss it. Now I'm regretting it. I will replay it again and refuse. God I hate that fat fuck.

• edited February 2015

The poison doesn't deserve to be drink by that piece of sh*t.

• Fuck no indeed. I bowed to that mofo playing Ethan and got a knife in my throat for it. Its not helping anybody anyway. Soooo not doing that again, thanks.

• edited February 2015

I'd rather f**k some potatoes if that's ok

Nope, f**k that fat pig

• i regrettably kissed it but sometimes in got people have to do what they don't like just because they do the way i see it either way whitehill is fucked when i get the chance so let that fat ass have his laugh for now

• I kissed it for Ryon... probably my only regret

• She does seem quite reasonable, but also defends her father without actually defending his actions if you criticize him. I feel like it's going to make things difficult down the road; I'm reluctant to trust her at all, since by her attitude it seems likely that she'd turn traitor to any plan and choose loyalty to her family of sadistic bastards.

Yeah she's cool.

• Nah, he insulted Ethan, no way was I kissing that bastard's ring.

• Ramsay can help you with that

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I kissed the ring but only so Ryon could come to the funeral, it felt so wrong to do it but i was playing Rodrik as a selfless person so i did it for my family. Hopefully i can get revenge on Lord Whitehill for making me do that.

• I gave into my pride and chose not to kiss the ring. It will ruin the image of the Forrester House and I simply cannot show weakness, especially in front of Elaena (P.S She's hawt)

• I'm not proud of it, but yes. :(

• Not a chance. I didn't give an inch as Ethan (to Whitehill, at the very least.) and I refused to give an inch as Rodrik. I was pissed at the mother, though. It's like she can't help but undermine the authority of her sons.

• I read that if you kiss (Sorry for my swears) the Fat Lord's ring, Ryon would be at the funeral. How is the funeral scene? Is it better with Ryon being there?

• Not that much, there's a dialogue between Ryon and Rodrik... All like "Can I stay here?/Please take me back to Ironrath" and "Yes, I will/It's difficult but I will try."

I read that if you kiss (Sorry for my swears) the Fat Lord's ring, Ryon would be at the funeral. How is the funeral scene? Is it better with Ryon being there?

• I chose the option to cut his finger off.

• Nope screw Ryon xD jk

• My favourite characters keep changing each episode, First it was Gared and now its Rodrik... so many good characters.

• I think I am going to replay and refuse as well, Ryon at the funeral doesn't even do much except for a couple dialogue options about getting him home

I decided to kiss it. Now I'm regretting it. I will replay it again and refuse. God I hate that fat fuck.

• Oh hell no!
    The Forresters got pride, honour and are twice the men the Whitehills claim to be! If I could I would've smacked him across the face to!
    Also I managed to secure the alliance with the Glenmores so yeah, Winter is coming Whitehill!

• edited February 2015

I knew that kissing the ring would probably be the most sensible thing to do but I just couldn't. Apart from the fact that just seeing that bastard's face makes me sick, I felt that it was important to be declared that House Forrester does not recognise any submission to the Whitehills and everything the Whitehills do is illegal. Kissing the ring would make me feel like accepting and approving the current status of affairs.

I'm sure Ryon will understand when he grows up (he will live long enough to grow up, right?)

• edited February 2015

Oh f*** no, no way in Seven Hells, a-a, no no no no, the Whitehills have done enough to this family and I swear by the Old Gods and New, I will run my family's sword through Whitehill's fat, bold, white ass so deep they will go from Rodrik the Ruined to Rodrik the mother******* Impaler.

• I refused and asked Gwyn for help to Ryon knows that we are coming for him. That was actually quite sad, that she said he is more and more believen Whitehill...:(

• I did it for Ryon. Family above pride.

• edited February 2015

I didn't . Whitehills have no authority over Forresters . Had it been a bolton I might've kissed their ring since they're warden and stuff , but that fat pig ? no way .

I played Ethan as a submissive character , but Rodrik has learned from his mistakes . While Ethan tried to keep everyone alive , my Rodrik wants all those bastards dead(I made sure to announce that whenever it was possible) . But of course my Rodrik isn't a psychopath like his mother !(rattling about killing babies and shit) . He just wants swift justice for his father and brother .

• I didn't kiss the ring. But my question is do the Whitehills actually own all the ironwood now? Because if so, wouldn't that make your agreement with Tyrion void now; as he can't buy ironwood from the Forresters because they don't own any.

• No, I didn't and I don't regret it! xD People like him always get what they want anyway so I knew that whatever I did it would never be enough and it wouldn't stop him from doing us more harm. So I chose to keep my dignity and pride instead of appearing weak and ready to do anything he wanted.

• No I didnt. He asks you to do that so you get humiliated in front of your bethroded. And I also did it in defiance of mother forrester. She is the most idiotic character in this game. She always does stupid stuff, and humiliates the family

• F no. That jackass can go bark up a tree... just not one of mine.

• I did, for Ryon.

• I kissed the Ring so Ryon would be able to show up at the funeral. Yeah, I looked weak, but family is important.

• This !

How dare she question Rodrik's decisions when it was her in the first place who sent for that pig to come ?(without even informing LORD OF THE HOUSE first) . Did she actually expect whitehills to show decency and give Ryon back ?!

Hrulj posted: »

No I didnt. He asks you to do that so you get humiliated in front of your bethroded. And I also did it in defiance of mother forrester. She is the most idiotic character in this game. She always does stupid stuff, and humiliates the family

• No way, pride is the only thing that left for the family. But I was a bit disappointed from the respond, I thought Rodrick would say some badass line...

• I kissed the ring. At the time I immediately regretted that decision, but Ryon needed to see Roderick and his family again.

Fucking Whitehill.

• I kissed it, but kind of regretted it. I may go back and not do it, but my thinking was it's important to Rodrick to ensure the safety of his brother, seeing as how he's already lost one. Rodrick is like Ned-lite, so I felt like he would do the "right" thing. I explained it to my stupid girlfriend, and she seemed to understand that if she were in the same position, she'd do it as well.

There's a reason why Rodrick hasn't simply stabbed Whitehill in the throat: Strategy, timing, all of that. If he refused, it would bring war to them far quicker than they're prepared for. They need to build their plan up and gather resources, *then *start the fight.

• I did, and i don't regret it, choosing family over pride. He who laughs last, laughs best.. as Whitehill will probably find out... right? Telltale?

• By kissing the ring you tell Whitehill that he can control you and get you to do anything he wants you, just by threatening the brother.

steenug posted: »

I kissed it, but kind of regretted it. I may go back and not do it, but my thinking was it's important to Rodrick to ensure the safety of hi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.