Forum Werewolf Game 4!

edited February 2015 in Forum Games

It's time for the return of Forum Werewolf, most games have a player limit of about 12, but this game will have a limit in the 16-19 range. (This might be my downfall D:)

How it works: The game is played by a number of player who will have roles, the roles being; werewolves, protector, jester, seer, etc. Once I have the full amount of players I will accept it will begin by we sending everyone their roles via PM. It starts with the people with roles are PMed on who and/or what they require is changes from role to role. Then I will post what happened during the night, like who was killed by the werewolves, etc. And if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Rules

1. Play nice! - Try to play nice and try not to be rude to anyone.
  2. Lying is okay - Everyone in game are free to lie about their role, but keep in mind it could bring your demise.
  3. Werewolves need to work together - The werewolves need to behave, no selling out your fellow werewolf friend.
  4. Stay active - Please try to remain active in the game if you plan to play.

Roles

Werewolves: You are the main enemy of all the other roles (for the most part), and once every night the werewolves will vote on who to kill, their goal is to kill all other players without dying themselves.

Villagers: If you do not get a PM it will mean you are a villager. most people will be villagers, and the goal for most of the other roles are to bend in with them. The villagers do not need to vote on anything during the night, but during the day they can vote on who to lynch, but this also includes the other roles hidden among them.

Seer: Every night the Seer will choose someone to see, they will learn the role of their chosen person. Though if they choose to reveal themselves to the villagers they become a big target for the werewolves.

Jester: The Jester's goal is to get people to kill each other during the lynchings while not revealing themselves to be the Jester.

Vigilante: This role takes the law into their own hands, every night they kill one person who they believe to be a werewolf. Their goal is to kill the werewolves, but they do it behind the backs of everyone else. The Vigilante will vote every in game night and kill their chosen player. (They don't have to kill though)

Protector: This hero has the ability to defend one person each in game night, if the werewolves attack the person he is defending he will save the chosen person from death.

Total Players: 13 - Remaining: 6

Comments

• Jerry 'The Governor' Stewart is in....

I wanna be a werewolf badly....

• Welcome aboard :3

Jerry 'The Governor' Stewart is in.... I wanna be a werewolf badly....

• Might as well.

• edited February 2015

I'm surely going to join.

There's a role you can't forget:

Witch: Can control someone each night, if that someone is a werewolf, that werewolf kill someone commanded by the witch, ignoring the decisions of others, if protector, he will protect someone commanded to. The witch does not know who are the werewolf, neither werewolves know who is the witch, but they have to work together to win.

• Awesome, thanks for joining!

I forgot about that role, I'm not too familiar with it though. I'm gonna look into it a little, but I will most likely add it in. Thanks for letting me know!

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I'm surely going to join. There's a role you can't forget: Witch: Can control someone each night, if that someone is a werewolf, that

• Anyone can join! :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

Can I join?

• Anything Goes!

Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Anyone can join!

• oooo me me pick me ooooo

• Welcome to the game! :D

Poogers555 posted: »

oooo me me pick me ooooo

• That was a cool opening. ^-^

Saltlick123 posted: »

Anything Goes!

• I AM READY MY FRIENDS!

• edited February 2015

Alt text

• Yay! :D

SivD1 posted: »

I AM READY MY FRIENDS!

• Alt text

SivD1 posted: »

I AM READY MY FRIENDS!

• Yep.

Alt text

Temple of Doom?

• Temple of Doom?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Anything Goes!

• I am in for this

• Can I join?

• Guess what... I'm in! Surprise, surprise!

• Of course! :D

FauDeef posted: »

Can I join?

• @NoHopeLeft I here have som roles if you want to use them:

Amnesiac: This role doesn´t remember who he is. He will play like a villager , except that if he remains like an amnesiac until the end of the game , he will win with any role(s) , until he remember who he is. He can only remember who he is by a dead role.

Arsonist: This role wants to burn everyone to death. He has to doused someone first. He can try and doused everyone fisr and burn them all or doused and burn by one. He wins with the witches also.

Swapper: This role changes to people locations. For example , the WW attacks 1 , but the swapper changes his place with 2 , and 2 dies. He wins with the villagers , protectors , seers and vigilantes.

Blackmailer: This role blackmails one person per night and make him cannot speak during the day. if the blackmailed person speaks , he will automatically killed during hte night , even if he is protected. The only thing that the person can say is "I am blackmailed". He wins only with the witch

Also , if the controlls any other role who is not the WW , she/he can make them do what she/he wants. The only role who does nothing is the villager (and the amnesiac with you accept it)

Just some ideas , sorry if it bother you :P

• I'll keep these in mind :o

supersagig posted: »

@NoHopeLeft I here have som roles if you want to use them: Amnesiac: This role doesn´t remember who he is. He will play like a villager ,

• I'm my previous game I had a serial killer character; here's how he would have worked if you are interested:

Serial Killer: If brought to the lynching stand, the serial killer will then kill the lyncher and flee, with a 50/50 chance of escaping. (A werewolf chasing him in human form has a better chance)

And I think some with vampires would be cool.

• I like this one, most of these will be included if we have enough players.

I'm my previous game I had a serial killer character; here's how he would have worked if you are interested: Serial Killer: If brought to

• Awesome!

I'm in!

• Yes! :D

zachiscool3 posted: »

Can I join?

• :D Then count me in!

Yes!

• Any room? If so I want in!

• @NoHopeLeft , when will this start?

• Soon...

I probably won't wait much longer. :P

supersagig posted: »

@NoHopeLeft , when will this start?

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Soon... I probably won't wait much longer. :P

• Okay. I'm gonna start PMing people with their roles!

I give an update once it's all done.

• Don't give all of the roles for the players who have joined, save some roles for when someone wants to join later.

Okay. I'm gonna start PMing people with their roles! I give an update once it's all done.

• I'm gonna go ahead and close entry, it makes things a little too complex once the game has already began.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Don't give all of the roles for the players who have joined, save some roles for when someone wants to join later.

• All roles have been given out, if you did not get PMed it means you are a villager. People with roles, please PM me with the action you want to take. I.E who you want to kill, protect, see, etc. Thank you!

• Alt text

All roles have been given out, if you did not get PMed it means you are a villager. People with roles, please PM me with the action you want to take. I.E who you want to kill, protect, see, etc. Thank you!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.