Forum Werewolf Game 4!

Comments

• End of day

Zach's last words ringed through the town's folk's ears as Zach died. Everyone returns to their homes for the night. (Everyone with roles please PM me your nightly actions.)

• Night II

ps3gamer095 walked home from the trial, chilly air greeted his lungs while on the walk, he heard a noise while just outside his fence, upon arriving at his home he found it in demolished, papers lay shattered on the floor, but what was worse, the lack of anyone standing within it. It appeared empty as he stepped inside. But as he looked around the house, he felt eyes on him as he turned around to face the creature. A Werewolf stood ready as it attacked him.

Meanwhile...

A figure stood outside InGen_Nate_Kenny's window, he held a knife and wore a mask. InGen stepped inside his house and walked over to a chair to sit. The figure outside the window acted, he jumped through it and landed before InGen. He rushed InGen and stabbed the knife into his neck. Coughing up blood InGen slowly fell to the ground. Though his vision blurred he could see the figure writing a note. The figure placed the note on InGen's dead body.

Day II

The next day two bodies were found, the body of ps3gamer095 was found after being killed by a werewolf. Then the body of InGen_Nate_Kenny was found dead after being killed by someone with a very sharp knife, the killer had left the note "you asked for it." He was killed by the Vigilante.

Once again the Towns Folk gather for trial. Nominate someone for trial. ( @InGen_Nate_Kenny & @ps3gamer095, Please reply with your death letters.)

• Oh... Shit... I was convinced that I would be among the first targets. Well... another night, another chance, my dear furries.

Vigilante, I hope you had a good reason to believe that InGen was a wolf, because should you have killed an innocent person, know that I severely disapprove of that. I know it was likely a risk worth taking, but you should also consider that if you kill an innocent person or even worse, the seer or the protector, you make it worse for everyone who doesn't have the habit of growing a fur at night. InGen was a possible wolf, I give you that, but so am I and so is supersagig. Does that mean you're going to target either me or him next? Think about it man. You can be an useful ally for the villagers, but you can also undermine any effort to defeat the wolves. I would like you to think about that. You might just killed our seer or our protector. Or you killed the jester and everyone wins. It's a risky game.

Anyway, I'm going to nominate someone later (it's pretty late in my timezone), since I have to think about the course of action I should take now first. InGen would have been a possible and likely candidate for my nomination, though there are two other people who are just as likely in my opinion, three if you include myself. Yes, as long as I am not confirmed innocent, I would keep myself on the list of suspects, since you have no reason to trust me in being innocent, or at least you shouldn't have a reason.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Night II ps3gamer095 walked home from the trial, chilly air greeted his lungs while on the walk, he heard a noise while just outside his

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited February 2015

Motherfucking piece of fucking shit. Whoever the motherfucking vigilante, deserves death. I'm betting it was @supersagig. If not, what the fuck asshole vigilante. You know I like to fucking mess around. I am-was-an innocent.

As for the motherfucking werewolves in this motherfucking town, Raging, Liquid, and Super. You three are acting damn weird.

You are all doomed! Doomed!

I was cheated of an honorable death! Not by lynching, not by werewolf, but by man!

I'll see the vigilante in hell!

As for my god damn last wishes, burn my body by the eve of the next day.

Night II ps3gamer095 walked home from the trial, chilly air greeted his lungs while on the walk, he heard a noise while just outside his

• I hope that Vigilante doesn´t go randoming shooting. I am innocent , the seer can check. I swear for my mother

PS: THE FUCKING SEER CAN CHECK ME. HE/SHE CAN PROVE I AM INNOCENT

• I nominate @PuhChewyChomp

supersagig posted: »

I hope that Vigilante doesn´t go randoming shooting. I am innocent , the seer can check. I swear for my mother PS: THE FUCKING SEER CAN CHECK ME. HE/SHE CAN PROVE I AM INNOCENT

• Well I was going to wait until someone claimed to have some actual proof before voting, but if I'm gonna get random voted, fuck it. I nominate @supersagig.

• Since he voted you for no reason, I one up this. I vote @supersagig.

Well I was going to wait until someone claimed to have some actual proof before voting, but if I'm gonna get random voted, fuck it. I nominate @supersagig.

• That's my opinion on each of the suspects:

• @PuhChewyChomp: When @supersagig voted for him, he just gave a vote of revenge, without defending himself, would be a bad move if he is a werewolf.
    • @TheFurryOne: So far he did not say anything important, a werewolf usually try to hide to not look suspicious.
    • @SivD1: He only voted along with the others, he don't justified right, if @Zachiscool was innocent, he has a great chance to be the werewolf, but of course a werewolf would not defend the other.
    • @supersagig: He can not defend himself right and is very desperate when he is accused, I'll leave it to the seer to find out about him, he seems kind of confident asking to be investigated.
    • @FauDeef: The same reason of @PuhChewyChomp.
    • @LiquidChicagoTed: He's trying to look like a someone innocent desperate and hopeless, seems to be pretending.
    • @SuperChocoLatte: He's just following the others vote, trusting @supersagig, if @supersagig is a werewolf, he will probably be one also defending his friend.
    • @Raging_Blades: I don't know much about him, I do not think he's werewolf as he was the villain of the previous game, but his future behavior can make him suspect.

• edited February 2015

I've been suspecting of @supersagig since the first night ,though i gotta say it's just a hunch

• Defend myself against a random vote? Why bother? You seem to be throwing a lot of blame around as well.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

That's my opinion on each of the suspects: * @PuhChewyChomp: When @supersagig voted for him, he just gave a vote of revenge, without de

• Yeah, he's starting to look a little shifty. @supersagig nomination.

SivD1 posted: »

Since he voted you for no reason, I one up this. I vote @supersagig.

• You forgot putting yourself

That's my opinion on each of the suspects: * @PuhChewyChomp: When @supersagig voted for him, he just gave a vote of revenge, without de

• Please , guys , the seer can check me and see i am innocent. I also asked the seer to check me yesterday. Also Liquid did it , but because he is him , everyone believes him inno.

• Seriously , if you want to repeat FW2 , do it. But you are wrong

Please , guys , the seer can check me and see i am innocent. I also asked the seer to check me yesterday. Also Liquid did it , but because he is him , everyone believes him inno.

• edited February 2015

Comment removed. For all those who replied to it in any way, delete your replies. I'll explain in a PM

• Clever... :o

Comment removed. For all those who replied to it in any way, delete your replies. I'll explain in a PM

• I change my vote to @SuperChocoLatte

• Could you let people change their´s votes?

Clever...

• edited February 2015

Comment removed.

Clever...

• Yes, for nominations at least.

Could you let people change their´s votes?

• edited February 2015

Comment removed

• edited February 2015

Silly... editing... Silly you... (:P)

[Annoyed Mumbles]

Comment removed.

• edited February 2015

Comment removed

Silly... editing... Silly you... (:P) [Annoyed Mumbles]

• XD

Comment removed

• bite for these three instead.

You mean vote? xD I'm watching...

Comment removed

• edited February 2015

Hmmm.... :o

Comment removed

• edited February 2015

Comment removed.

Saltlick123 posted: »

bite for these three instead. You mean vote? xD I'm watching...

• edited February 2015

Comment once again removed.

• edited February 2015

Clever? Ha, you amuse me. You don't even realize what you have done, fool. You're death shall swiftly await, and you will all be at the mercy of the vigilante and the remaining werewolves.

• Nice threat there, but why would the vigilante want to kill me? And if there is one werewolf left out, I'm sure he will be disposed of in time,

Clever? Ha, you amuse me. You don't even realize what you have done, fool. You're death shall swiftly await, and you will all be at the mercy of the vigilante and the remaining werewolves.

• It's going to be @SuperChocoLatte

I don't think a reason is needed anymore. We need to end him tonight!

• edited February 2015

Hmmm...it appears I have discovered the jester....

Alt text

So, this entire time Liquid has been trying to get you all to kill each other?

• edited February 2015

Grandmother, what wary eyes you have! How foolish of me to tell my super secret identity to someone who is a confirmed wolf...

Got it? Foolish? Because you think I am the jester... And because jesters are fools... Got it? I know, I'm terrible...

So, do you know my role... or do you not, my wolfish (and soon to be lynched) friend? That's the question here.

All I can confirm is, you got lured into one big trap :)

Hmmm...it appears I have discovered the jester.... So, this entire time Liquid has been trying to get you all to kill each other?

• edited February 2015

I figured you would once again lie. Why would you have lied about your role for a jester? Why not a different option, such as protector? Maybe you are even the vigilante...

You could be any one number of roles, but I hope you realize you are next on the chopping block as my friends are after you next, protector.

Grandmother, what wary eyes you have! How foolish of me to tell my super secret identity to someone who is a confirmed wolf... Got it? Fo

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Yes, come on, target me, I dare you, I double dare you! Who says I don't protect myself? Who says I even am the protector?

I know, I know, all these questions must be pretty confusing for someone who spends all night wearing a fur...

But I won't die, not if I kill your buddies first, wolf :)

I figured you would once again lie. Why would you have lied about your role for a jester? Why not a different option, such as protector? May

• edited February 2015

:)

Yes, come on, target me, I dare you, I double dare you! Who says I don't protect myself? Who says I even am the protector? I know, I know

• SivD1 posted: »

• Why would I accuse myself? I'm sure I'm innocent, shame that the other innocents still put me as a suspect, but if I make the right move, I will prove my innocence.

You forgot putting yourself

• edited February 2015

And shame everyone who says i am guilty , cause i know i am innocent.

Why would I accuse myself? I'm sure I'm innocent, shame that the other innocents still put me as a suspect, but if I make the right move, I will prove my innocence.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.