Forum Werewolf Game 4!

Comments

• RIP Forum Werewolf 4

I think we're gonna need another one, gotta keep the werewolf dream alive.

and NoHope, I think this only failed because there was a bit too many roles, like the vigilante who just went around killing people

• Yep, completely right.

R.I.P

Poogers555 posted: »

RIP Forum Werewolf 4 I think we're gonna need another one, gotta keep the werewolf dream alive. and NoHope, I think this only failed because there was a bit too many roles, like the vigilante who just went around killing people

• NOIDON´T

Saltlick123 posted: »

Put a hashtag symbol in front of it SEE

• edited February 2015

Alright then! Listen people, the jester has an announcement to make:

First of all, I have to apologize.

First to @supersagig, for confronting him for being the vigilante. I told you I would apologize and I meant it. You told me the truth and I should have believed you.

Second to @FauDeef, for seriously blaming him for being the vigilante, before I had any actual evidence. Similarly to supersagig, I should have believed you, but what makes it even worse is, this is the second time I did not believe you, after Witch Hunt. I am sorry

Then, a little shout-out for @SuperChocoLatte, @TheFurryOne and @PuhChewyChomp! I don't blame you for the stuff the vigilante did and for accepting his offer, because I would have done the same. Seriously, I think anyone would have accepted that offer.

What offer, I hear some of you say?

Well, let's talk about the real culprit here: @Raging_Blades, the vigilante.

Recently, I received this message, which you all should read. It'll explain a lot:

Alt text

I won't lie, I am pretty conflicted right now. Raging is a friend, so this shocks me probably the most. With some other people, it would have been easy to lash out at them. To yell, to shout and to throw insults. With some other people, I might have done that. So, I'd like to know, why

Understand that I am seriously disappointed, you might even say angry. The reason why I am relatively calm right now is, because the completely innocent supersagig and FauDeef (again sorry, you two) received the bulk of my fury. And that is not cool.

For anyone, I want to propose something, something that might help in preventing stuff like this from happening ever again:

In every forum game from now on, I'd like for Raging to be the first to get lynched, or the first to get killed by the wolves/witches/whatever. This has two reasons:

1. Revenge. We never had a chance to do anything against this, so it hardly counts as a game for me. It was just one gigantic dickmove! And, to be honest, I don't want him to get away with this.

2. What prevents him from doing stuff like this again? Absolutely nothing! For self-preservance, you all should follow through with this plan and lynch Raging_Blades at the first given chance in any future game.

Finally, I'd like to hear why you did this. My opinion of you outside of the game won't change, but it will be hard to trust you inside of these games from now on.

Liquid has finished his rant! You may react now.

• This is...Um...An over reaction.

Alright then! Listen people, the jester has an announcement to make: First of all, I have to apologize. First to @supersagig, for conf

• This is about justice

Alt text

This is...Um...An over reaction.

• I don't think insulting Raging is going to help the situation, it's just a game. :P

This is about justice

• Come on Golden , if you had played this too you will be the same

I don't think insulting Raging is going to help the situation, it's just a game. :P

• Yeah I know, but it is kind of annoying to play a game like this, just to find out someone was ruining the point of the game

I don't think insulting Raging is going to help the situation, it's just a game. :P

• Maybe but this is a little too far my friend.

supersagig posted: »

Come on Golden , if you had played this too you will be the same

• I can understand but insulting Raging like this is rude, it's just going to cause problems.

Yeah I know, but it is kind of annoying to play a game like this, just to find out someone was ruining the point of the game

• Wait a sec......How did your reply show up on top of mine?

IS THIS DIVINE INTERVENTION?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

"#" at the beginning of anything, no spaces.

• edited February 2015

Remember it's just a game, like Golden said, your kind of over reacting. I can understand that you'll be pissed, but I ask that you don't take this any further than it already is.

I'd ask that calm down a little, it's rude to go to this degree.

Alright then! Listen people, the jester has an announcement to make: First of all, I have to apologize. First to @supersagig, for conf

• I have prepared all roles for when I decide to do a Forum Werewolf, but I'm feeling that I'm not prepared for it (as it was in my previous threads). Do you think I should do the Forum Werewolf 5?

• edited February 2015

Ok, so I finished reading this and. Are you seriously joking right now? And it might not even be my place since I don't partake in this little game (KEEP IN MIND IT'S A GAME.) I might be a little biased here since Raging's a friend of mine. BUT not even a child would react this way. Please edit your post, and apologize for all those things you said. You have a right to be mad, but not THIS mad, and use insults against a person on this forum over a GAME.

If this isn't serious (I fucking hope it isn't) then I take back everything I said, but for now I'm taking this post seriously and will reply to it in a serious way.

• With all the drama.....I would say this is too soon, Maybe wait till thongs have cooled down.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I have prepared all roles for when I decide to do a Forum Werewolf, but I'm feeling that I'm not prepared for it (as it was in my previous threads). Do you think I should do the Forum Werewolf 5?

• Well, you see, I am very pissed, since Raging is the person I would have expected this the least from, so, yes I might be overreacting. I don't think I am the one to objectively judge here, given my current anger. And that might caused this to come out worse than I intended. From my point, I've been relatively tame with what I said, but that might be personal judgement from my part. If you see it differently, you might be right.

Maybe I should make it clear that I don't intend to insult Raging personally and that he isn't a jerk outside of this game, even though he very well acted like one in this game. I just tend to greatly overuse words like fuck, dickhead, jerk and asshole to express anger. And well, my intention is to show how angry I am right now. For me at least, this won't change the way I'm going to interact with Raging outside of any Forum Game and I'd be sad if he sees this differently.

Yes, this might cause problems, if Raging get's the idea that I wanted to insult him personally. Again, that's not my intention. I just try to express how pissed I am right now. After all it is very annoying to play something like this only to find out someone basically decided to cheat and ruin the point of the game. Why have I even cared before?

This is...Um...An over reaction.

• edited February 2015

Well, As others have said, This is an over reaction, I understand that you're pissed and I maybe would have been too but just remember that this is just a game...............................If you don't chill, might have to make you chill using a Saltlick.....:P

• Too bad, this series seemed interesting. :c

NoHopeLeft your writing is really amazing (One day I hope to be as good as you are) hopefully just because this series didnt work out as hoped you can make another game/fanfic.

• Like I said, my intention is not to insult Raging outside of the game. But, like I said, I am pissed off. And I tend to overuse swear words that might seem insulting when I am pissed off, without the intention to insult.

I know it's just a game, which is why I'll keep my anger inside of the game. Should Raging feel insulted by this outside of the game, I will apologize, because that was not my intention.

Green613 posted: »

Ok, so I finished reading this and. Are you seriously joking right now? And it might not even be my place since I don't partake in this litt

• From my point, I've been relatively tame with what I said, but that might be personal judgement from my part. If you see it differently, you might be right.

Relatively tame? What?

I just tend to greatly overuse words like fuck, dickhead, jerk and asshole to express anger. And well, my intention is to show how angry I am right now.

I noticed. I think you could've held off a bit, don't you?

For me at least, this won't change the way I'm going to interact with Raging outside of any Forum Game and I'd be sad if he sees this differently.

It's not a big deal. However this whole thing can be taken extremely personal. Raging is like me as when you see something like this, you take it very personal and that's not good. This can make you feel like a big piece of shit for trying to have fun on a game.

Yes, this might cause problems, if Raging get's the idea that I wanted to insult him personally. Again, that's not my intention. I just try to express how pissed I am right now. After all it is very annoying to play something like this only to find out someone basically decided to cheat and ruin the point of the game. Why have I even cared before?

I think we've seen how pissed you are from your past posts where you aren't even directing it towards Raging. This is pretty bad dude,I'm not going to lie. This is horrible.

I know why you're pissed, I can understand but this is an over reaction. When I mean over reacting I mean you should be acting like a kiddy pool and you're acting like the ocean. This is a small game, on the Telltale Forums, on the Internet...There is no reason for this type of behavior.

Well, you see, I am very pissed, since Raging is the person I would have expected this the least from, so, yes I might be overreacting. I do

• Should Raging feel insulted by this outside of the game, I will apologize

Well to tell you the truth. He will, he'll take it hard, he'll apologize for everything he did. Might even leave the forums for a while. Unfriend all his steam friends and everything. I know Raging well, and when I say he won't take this lightly I seriously mean it. You really should edit it out, no point in causing drama over something this childish, seriously.

Like I said, my intention is not to insult Raging outside of the game. But, like I said, I am pissed off. And I tend to overuse swear words

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited February 2015

Raging_Blades - Vigilante

Sonvabitch.

How could you betray me? (in Italian mobster voice) I loved you.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

InGen_Nate_Kenny - Villager. PuhChewyChomp - Werewolf. TheUnkGuy - Protector. TheFurryOne - Werewolf. Poogers555 - Villager.

• Alright then, that is absolutely not what I intended. I know, I'd stomach what I just wrote easily, I'd be able to stomach , that's why I sometimes find it hard to realize that others don't take it lightly, especially when I am angry.

You know Raging better than I do, so I'll take your word for it. Causing any drama outside of the game is not what I want, so I'll edit it out.

Should Raging feel insulted by this outside of the game, I will apologize Well to tell you the truth. He will, he'll take it hard, h

• edited February 2015

I'm certainly in no position to engage in this conversation, but this is a bit...overkill.

Both Green and I both know how Raging will react to this, it's pretty harsh how he takes things.

I don't mean you any disrespect Liquid, and frankly, I think you're a pretty ok if not great guy, but could you please just edit it out a little bit? I hate people like that when I play ToS, but I never make a posts about how I feel in a public forum, where others who might potentially know both people can freely see it. That stuff ruins friendships.

EDIT: Welp, looks like this post was poorly timed. Just ignore this and move on.

Should Raging feel insulted by this outside of the game, I will apologize Well to tell you the truth. He will, he'll take it hard, h

• Both Green and I both know how Raging will react to this, it's pretty harsh how he takes things.

Ahem...Green, you, and I.

BlueShadiw posted: »

I'm certainly in no position to engage in this conversation, but this is a bit...overkill. Both Green and I both know how Raging will rea

• thongs :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

With all the drama.....I would say this is too soon, Maybe wait till thongs have cooled down.

• so I'll edit it out.

Good, my work here is done then.

Alright then, that is absolutely not what I intended. I know, I'd stomach what I just wrote easily, I'd be able to stomach , that's why I so

• Everyone, let's edit everything that has been said so, you know.

• Alt text

Both Green and I both know how Raging will react to this, it's pretty harsh how he takes things. Ahem...Green, you, and I.

• Don't think I'll be participating in any of these games again.

• LMAO I REMEMBER WHEN HE DID THAT XD

• Oh c'mon don't do that to him.

• If you think your up to it, go ahead, although Id recommended just doing 1 Protector 3 wolves and 1 seer, also I'd wait at least till tomorrow to start it :P

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I have prepared all roles for when I decide to do a Forum Werewolf, but I'm feeling that I'm not prepared for it (as it was in my previous threads). Do you think I should do the Forum Werewolf 5?

• edited February 2015

Guys i need one more person for my game! Thread link in page two.

Oops i meant page three

• edited February 2015

Ugh, replying to myself feels weird, but it's easier than replying individually, when I'd basically say the same to everyone, especially Golden, Green, Blue and Salt...

I might should say again that causing any harm is not my intention. I have low inhibitions when it comes to words that might seem insulting. Very rarely are these words meant as insults. Thinking about it, I haven't intended to insult someone for a while now. There is some stuff going on for me that makes me angry, or at the least a bit pissed, easily these days and might lead to me express my anger in ways I don't intended. When I am angry I also find it hard to see that many people might be insulted by what I wrote. So, I think I said it already, but insulting anyone isn't my intention. That rarely is my intention. The stuff that could be seen as insulting from my view is edited out from my rant and, well, I hope you're not angry at me.

• Shoot, I read that as some kind of grammar nazi post.

XD

I was disappointed in your nonexistant grammar nazism.

Dern dude, that's mean.

• Lol, all is forgiven.

Sadly, grammar Nazism isn't my spec.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Shoot, I read that as some kind of grammar nazi post. XD I was disappointed in your nonexistant grammar nazism.

• It's all good.

papai46 posted: »

Oh c'mon don't do that to him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.