Forum Werewolf Game 4!

Comments

• Will you add more roles than you put first?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Nah (Probably though)

• Sadly there weren't enough players to include anymore roles.

supersagig posted: »

Will you add more roles than you put first?

• Are all the roles up top in the game or were some cut for not enough players

Sadly there weren't enough players to include anymore roles.

• All roles in the main post have been used and have been assigned to players.

Poogers555 posted: »

Are all the roles up top in the game or were some cut for not enough players

• edited February 2015

Night

A quiet night in the town of Sindar, the 1800's era style town looked like that of a fairy tale. Poogers walked the lonely streets while his breath turned to mist in the cold air. A sudden howl basted through the loud wind. Poogers became nerves, the forests around the town were occupied by wolves, but Poogers knew they would not approach the town, they were more scared of him then he was of them. At least that was what he had been told. But this mind-set was quickly put on the back burner as a nearby bush began to move not of the wind but of a animal. He quickly started running to his home, but the howls seemed to grow ever closer as he ran.

A quick glace back.

A creature that stood taller than a man.

Poogers ran as fast as he could, behind him loomed a monster, a wolf. Poogers spotted his house, he made mad dash to it's front door. He darted past the fence and reached for the door, only to freeze, he looked upwards on the roof, the creature stood on the roof ready to attack. Poogers had no time to think as he grabbed for the door, the werewolf jump onto him before he could even open it.

Day

Later the next day Poogers' body was found dead on his own doorstep. The town grieved it as they few residents of the small town gathered together on the town hall to discuss their plan of action. They knew it all too well, the werewolves of the old-tales were hidden among them. It was time to deal with this problem the only way they could, a trial. Once someone was nominated with the total of 5 votes they would make their defense. (Simply nominate someone for trial by posting a reply along the lines of "I nominate Jeff!")

They found a letter that was written by Poogers before he died. (@Poogers555, please present your death letter.)

• All I can say is I know that it is @supersagig and @zachiscool3 . I had a feeling I would be first blood.

Dont let those bastards get away with this !

Night A quiet night in the town of Sindar, the 1800's era style town looked like that of a fairy tale. Poogers walked the lonely streets

• edited February 2015

I am good. I am a normal villager. if you vote for me like stupids , i will exile myself

I vote for Liquid. He has never been a baddy , so he has to be it at least once. Also , it´s just random

Night A quiet night in the town of Sindar, the 1800's era style town looked like that of a fairy tale. Poogers walked the lonely streets

• PS: Seer can check me if he wants to.

I am good. I am a normal villager. if you vote for me like stupids , i will exile myself I vote for Liquid. He has never been a baddy , so he has to be it at least once. Also , it´s just random

• I vote @LiquidChicagoTed too. He's never been a wolf, so his time is due. I ripped off @supersagig I know, but... IDK

• I remember when one the first vote two people voted in unison on someone, me.

Werewolves.

@zachiscool3 I guess.

If I die, it's one of them.

• You know that saying that you will probably get killed either way? The real ww could attack you to frame me/us (in case Zach is innocent) I am not a ww , but Zach could be one though. I don´t know about him. Also , Zach has always followed what others said. Just saying

I remember when one the first vote two people voted in unison on someone, me. Werewolves. @zachiscool3 I guess. If I die, it's one of them.

• Hmmm...Poogers and InGe are both saying that sagig and zach are the wolves, and I don't think either of them have ever been wolves. I vote for @zachiscool3.

• I have been witch though

Hmmm...Poogers and InGe are both saying that sagig and zach are the wolves, and I don't think either of them have ever been wolves. I vote for @zachiscool3.

• I dunno, I guess you might be a villager but I'm pretty sure zachiscool has never been a wolf either. Liquid would make sense, but Poogers accused you two and so did InGen.

I have been witch though

• And how would he know i am bad?

I dunno, I guess you might be a villager but I'm pretty sure zachiscool has never been a wolf either. Liquid would make sense, but Poogers accused you two and so did InGen.

• While he isn't the seer, past games definitely affect the game. And lately you and zach have been getting falsely accused so much, that it just seems like it'd be perfect timing for you two to finally become werewolves.

But, yeah, I'm not really sure I'm going to vote for you since you were literally a baddie in the last game.

And how would he know i am bad?

• edited February 2015

Diffcult choice, we don't really have proofs against anyone,but most people say it's @zachiscool3 so i'll vote for him.

• I one up this, I vote @zachiscool as well.

Hmmm...Poogers and InGe are both saying that sagig and zach are the wolves, and I don't think either of them have ever been wolves. I vote for @zachiscool3.

• I have to agree, @zachiscool3 has more chance of being a werewolf as he participated several times and was never been one.

I recommend that the seer check @InGen_Nate_Kenny or @LiquidChicagoTed because they wasn't a werewolf too.

• I'm also voting for @zachiscool3. What I found suspicious about his and sagigs behaviour is, that Poogers accused them both specifically and they both voted for the same target. To be honest, I find sagig a bit more likely, but since zach already has a majority of votes, I'd waste my vote with sagig.

However, I agree with Unk that I could be a wolf as well as InGen. I can tell you two things about this:

1. I am no wolf

2. Don't believe me or anyone else until you have proof by the seer.

The seer may check me if he wants, but since I think I'll die early, it could be a wasted check. I'd leave that up to you.

• Day - Trial

The town's folk nominate @zachiscool3 for trial, please present your defense.

• To all the people who say I am a werewolf.

Alt text

Don't you all remember my trolly behavior on previous games?

• ^ Join this

papai46 posted: »

I'll just leave this stupid shit i made here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/91409/forum-snatcher-open-places?new=1

• Yes.

To all the people who say I am a werewolf. Don't you all remember my trolly behavior on previous games?

• Since zach has failed to defend himself we will continue.

Do you believe he is guilty of being a werewolf or that he is innocent?

[Guilty] - [Innocent]

• I have to say, his well-done defense speech raised a few good points in his favour, but ultimately he failed to answer some of the burning question I have for him.

[Guilty]

Since zach has failed to defend himself we will continue. Do you believe he is guilty of being a werewolf or that he is innocent? [Guilty] - [Innocent]

• Liquid has spoken.

[Guilty]

Since zach has failed to defend himself we will continue. Do you believe he is guilty of being a werewolf or that he is innocent? [Guilty] - [Innocent]

• I would vote Guilty for him, but I'd be just killing someone innocent, and even more, he can be a jester. I will abstain.

• [Guilty]

• [Guilty]

• [Guilty]

• edited February 2015

Day - The Hanging

Zach has been voted guilty and now approaches the hanging tree, the rope is put around his neck and he stands on a stool as he gives his last words. ( @zachiscool3 Please reply with your last words, then once hung your death letter. If you do not reply before sometime tomorrow you will be hung without your last words, but you can post your death letter anytime.)

• Hope, put a space between the Hyphen and @zachiscool3 :P

Day - The Hanging Zach has been voted guilty and now approaches the hanging tree, the rope is put around his neck and he stands on a stoo

• Shit.... Thanks dude! :3

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hope, put a space between the Hyphen and @zachiscool3 :P

• I'm watching.........I have my theories but I don't want to affect anyone else so I'm waiting in the shadows for a mistake like that so I can come out of my Salty Meat Locker......

Shit.... Thanks dude!

• <3

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm watching.........I have my theories but I don't want to affect anyone else so I'm waiting in the shadows for a mistake like that so I can come out of my Salty Meat Locker......

• I'm innocent! Innocent I tell you!

Day - The Hanging Zach has been voted guilty and now approaches the hanging tree, the rope is put around his neck and he stands on a stoo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.