Forum Werewolf Game 4!

Comments

• I couldnt help but noticed that @supersagig is still alive... should have listened...

• Well, maybe someone should have told him that he can only win with the villagers. Though he likely doesn't understand the word villager, because of the amount if syllables in it

SivD1 posted: »

I have a feeling that the vigilante might be in cahoots with the wolves.

• edited February 2015

While I don't have evidence for it, I suspect the @FauDeef to be either the vigilante or the last wolf. If he is the wolf, you should lynch him. If he is the vigilante, you should totally lynch him, since he single handedly managed to achieve the wolves victory.

Lynch me if you want to. You guys should have done it from the begining. I'm innocent, ffs. I am no vigilante. I am no wolf. I am a villager... v-i-l-l-a-g-e-r. It's not hard at all.

You don't have evidence and you call me such names, Mr. Protector.

You've insulted me (I know you did, because we had a long PM discussion and you didn't stop calling me vigilante... and I believe that you still think I'm the vigilante), so that means that you don't care if I say you confessed to me that you were the protector of the Seer, but you lied and told me you were the Seer at the begining of our conversation.

And I'm the traitor? You are the one that faked your role to get the information you needed. I never would hurt anybody that is a villager.

I know I'm innocent, but there are still people who want to hurt the town (maybe @SivD1 or @PuhChewyChomp but not @Poogers555 because he's dead).

Well then... We actually had the wolves where we wanted them to, until the fucking vigilante stepped in and decided to kill a confirmed inno

• You know what? I believe you. Read my PM for details.

I name @PuhChewyChomp the dimwit-vigilante. Chewy, I hope you have a good explanation for this, like you being unable to read basic stuff, or you being on the wolves side, because you have been in the group chat and you knew that I was innocent.

FauDeef posted: »

While I don't have evidence for it, I suspect the @FauDeef to be either the vigilante or the last wolf. If he is the wolf, you should lynch

• But Im fucking dead

FauDeef posted: »

While I don't have evidence for it, I suspect the @FauDeef to be either the vigilante or the last wolf. If he is the wolf, you should lynch

• e.e. I AM A FUCKING VILLAGER. DESTROYS POOGERS CORPSE AND BURNS IT

Poogers555 posted: »

I couldnt help but noticed that @supersagig is still alive... should have listened...

• Your dead, Liquid. You can't affect the game anymore, sorry.

You know what? I believe you. Read my PM for details. I name @PuhChewyChomp the dimwit-vigilante. Chewy, I hope you have a good explanati

• I nominate him too

SivD1 posted: »

I nominate TheFurryOne... Because of the evidence posted before.

• Yah, I know, I know, I'll stay silent. I should probably chill. Still, I'm desperately awaiting the bloody explanation.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Your dead, Liquid. You can't affect the game anymore, sorry.

• FOR NOW!

Just joking, I'll change it.

But Im fucking dead

• Hey man, I was confirmed innocent, unlike you, I could see through you from the start.

Alt text

supersagig posted: »

e.e. I AM A FUCKING VILLAGER. DESTROYS POOGERS CORPSE AND BURNS IT

• You are dead , i don´t care about you

Hey man, I was confirmed innocent, unlike you, I could see through you from the start.

• edited February 2015

I'll be the third to nominate TheFurryOne... unless something changes my mind.

• But you killed me ;-;

You are dead , i don´t care about you

• I didn´t. If i was wolf i would attacked Sivd or Liquid first cause they are the smartest

But you killed me ;-;

• Awww, you're too kind.

I didn´t. If i was wolf i would attacked Sivd or Liquid first cause they are the smartest

• You name me the vig? Well I name you the jester. Now shut up and be dead.

You know what? I believe you. Read my PM for details. I name @PuhChewyChomp the dimwit-vigilante. Chewy, I hope you have a good explanati

• I AM DONE WITG EVERYONE ACCUSING FALSELY!!! I DON´T CARE ID I LOSE ANYMORE!!!!

suicides

This means i left the game , Hope

• Okay... :c

I AM DONE WITG EVERYONE ACCUSING FALSELY!!! I DON´T CARE ID I LOSE ANYMORE!!!! suicides This means i left the game , Hope

• edited February 2015

XD you could have just left the town

Also is this even allowed Hope?

I AM DONE WITG EVERYONE ACCUSING FALSELY!!! I DON´T CARE ID I LOSE ANYMORE!!!! suicides This means i left the game , Hope

• Poogers , Fau , Liquid.

Okay... :c

• He can leave the game if he wants to.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

XD you could have just left the town Also is this even allowed Hope?

• What even happened in this game.

• Alt text

What even happened in this game.

• It looks like you all turned on each other.

Damn.

• edited February 2015

It was just one person deciding to screw everyone over. As soon as I have evidence, you'll see.

It looks like you all turned on each other. Damn.

• I'm very sorry to say I'm gonna cut this game short. It's over, sorry. It's not working out right now so, your free to reveal your role if you want to, but the game will not be continued. Sorry. It was going good in the beginning, but not so much now. I hope you enjoyed it for what it's worth. Thank you for playing. Again, sorry. :c

• Yeah..........That game was "interesting" xD, I told you I would watch from my Salty Meat Locker..

I'm very sorry to say I'm gonna cut this game short. It's over, sorry. It's not working out right now so, your free to reveal your role if y

• You can say that again, Salty.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah..........That game was "interesting" xD, I told you I would watch from my Salty Meat Locker..

• Can you tell me who is the vig?

I'm very sorry to say I'm gonna cut this game short. It's over, sorry. It's not working out right now so, your free to reveal your role if y

• edited February 2015

InGen_Nate_Kenny - Villager.

PuhChewyChomp - Werewolf.

TheUnkGuy - Protector.

TheFurryOne - Werewolf.

Poogers555 - Villager.

SivD1 - Seer.

ps3gamer095 - Villager.

supersagig - Villager.

zachiscool3 - Villager.

FauDeef - Villager.

LiquidChicagoTed - Jester.

SuperChocoLatta - Werewolf.

Raging_Blades - Vigilante

Can you tell me who is the vig?

• 2 protectors?

InGen_Nate_Kenny - Villager. PuhChewyChomp - Werewolf. TheUnkGuy - Protector. TheFurryOne - Werewolf. Poogers555 - Villager.

• Yeah..........That game was "interesting" xD, I told you I would watch from my Salty Meat Locker..

:P

You can say that again, Salty.

• Sorry, I edited it.

2 protectors?

• It's a saying...

:P

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah..........That game was "interesting" xD, I told you I would watch from my Salty Meat Locker.. :P

• Raging_Blades - Vigilante

SEEEEE @LiquidChicagoTed SEEE It wasn´t me

InGen_Nate_Kenny - Villager. PuhChewyChomp - Werewolf. TheUnkGuy - Protector. TheFurryOne - Werewolf. Poogers555 - Villager.

• Oh shit, @Raging_Blades is a target.

• How do you put the words that big?

It's a saying... :P

• edited February 2015

"#" at the beginning of anything, no spaces.

How do you put the words that big?

• Put a hashtag symbol in front of it

SEE

How do you put the words that big?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.