The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• I doubt they're gonna suspend me. It's not like they monitor student's activity online.

Write it out on paper and leave it at that. It assists me in venting sometimes Post it online at your own peril.

• edited May 2015

Her brother* posted this online.

'Chris' is probably a boy.

AWESOMEO posted: »

What I'm more shocked by is how her brother posted this online, who knows how the girl ended up now that everyone calls her a slut. It's

• Fuck them honestly. They're vain, sellf-important little shits who just want sympathy from others. Assholes.

Thanks, although at times I can. In real life especially, people take many of my obvious sarcastic jokes as serious insults...Somehow.

• My bad.

Flog61 posted: »

Her brother* posted this online. 'Chris' is probably a boy.

• I was banned for 24 hours for insulting another user. I felt very regretful after that and immediately apologized to the user and on the megathread for my behaviour.

Flog61 posted: »

I wonder how often users who are temporarily banned repent and actually think they were wrong and deserved their ban. I find it most disc

• What are you going to say?

I wanna put my school on blast all over Facebook, but I don't wanna get suspended. Decisions, decisions....

• Tattletales are annoying, but you don't do that shit to your own blood.

Markd4547 posted: »

This spam just pissed me off today

• He makes my father appear a mere kitten.

Sam Pepper is a fucked up human. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vIh2-q0NTs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_9sZ2sL6jA

• You would want someone saying to let you out of the hole if you were in there.

Because it's a punishment...That's kinda funny coming from you after what you said about your nephew.

• What's wrong with collecting action figures?

Noithing, but women don't like it. They think its childish.

Grayosin posted: »

What's wrong with collecting action figures?

• Not me bro. I live free.

blueneon posted: »

And that is why out society is broken. Cause we are all judgemental cunts.

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited May 2015

I can understand your point, I agree with you. As an adult i don't display my video games in a special room behind plastic cases. That is just stupid. I don't make a big deal out of it. I live alone, so in my basement i have my entire collection stored either on a shelf or in plastic rubbermaid containers.

Cope49 posted: »

No . It didn't work out.

• She brought the humiliation on herself, by choosing that behavior. Did she think no one would ever find out?

I'm the exact opposite. Fucking humiliate the poor girl by posting something private you stole from her for EVERYONE to see for telling your

• NEW RANT TIME

Tired of people's pets shitting on my property. I'm about to get my .22, and do what i do best. Go Crazy and do something i will regret later. I went over and confronted my neighbors about it.... And lets just say that didn't go so well. There might of been a fight, and i might of said a few things i don 't remember.

My front lawn is very important to me. Keeping it as pristine as possible is hard. When some animal is laying coils on your land, your blood starts to boil. Its like if a animal took a dump on a painters canvas.

• I'd just put the shit in a bucket or something and place it all over their lawn :p

Sounds more fun than anything else.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

NEW RANT TIME Tired of people's pets shitting on my property. I'm about to get my .22, and do what i do best. Go Crazy and do something i

• She hid it in her room, with no intent to share it with anyone. People keep diaries and write notes, it was her on personal privacy that her brother invaded and then shared with everyone. So no, she didn't "bring it on herself".

She brought the humiliation on herself, by choosing that behavior. Did she think no one would ever find out?

• That does give me a idea. Maybe i'll start collecting it, then send it to them in the mail.

Green613 posted: »

I'd just put the shit in a bucket or something and place it all over their lawn Sounds more fun than anything else.

• I know it's not right to let your pets loose to shit on someone's lawn, but shooting the pets is the answer? Really? That's fucking awful.

NEW RANT TIME Tired of people's pets shitting on my property. I'm about to get my .22, and do what i do best. Go Crazy and do something i

• Meh, I don't think all women are like that... but it wouldn't matter anyways. If anyone - regardless of gender - were to meet me, they'd figure out real quick that my action figure collection is easily the least childish thing about me.

What's wrong with collecting action figures? Noithing, but women don't like it. They think its childish.

• I'm not saying I agree with what her brother did, but at the same time she did invade his privacy and let his secret known to their parents, on purpose.

She hid it in her room, with no intent to share it with anyone. People keep diaries and write notes, it was her on personal privacy that her brother invaded and then shared with everyone. So no, she didn't "bring it on herself".

• Meh, I don't think all women are like that..

Maybe not all, but most of them don't want their house looking like a comic book store, in my mind which is pretty understandable. That guy took it way TOO FAR. I collect video games, but i don't go crazy and have a dedicated place in my house for them. If you came over, you wouldn't even know.

Grayosin posted: »

Meh, I don't think all women are like that... but it wouldn't matter anyways. If anyone - regardless of gender - were to meet me, they'd figure out real quick that my action figure collection is easily the least childish thing about me.

• I have the same problem. The neighbors Chihuahua loves to shit right in front of my mailbox everyday. I just toss it in to their yard.

Don't shoot their pet. A zealous DA could hit you with felony animal cruelty and firearm violations. Plus the neighbors could sue for damages.

• Telling the parents that he is doing something illegal that could get him and/or possibly the parents in trouble is nowhere near as bad as sharing something personal to the world, ruin her reputation, and make everyone think she is a whore based on a silly note she wrote to herself.

I'm not saying I agree with what her brother did, but at the same time she did invade his privacy and let his secret known to their parents, on purpose.

• A'ight.

Meh, I don't think all women are like that.. Maybe not all, but most of them don't want their house looking like a comic book store,

• I didn't say shoot, but thanks for assuming the worst.

I know it's not right to let your pets loose to shit on someone's lawn, but shooting the pets is the answer? Really? That's fucking awful.

• I like this idea. If they're too dense to make good on a simple request then this is definitely the answer. Inconvenience them with their pet's shit just as it has inconvenienced you, and maybe they'll take the hint. Very good.

That does give me a idea. Maybe i'll start collecting it, then send it to them in the mail.

• Sis*. :P

Not me bro. I live free.

• It's the most obvious implication...

I didn't say shoot, but thanks for assuming the worst.

• Alt text

BigBlindMax posted: »

I have the same problem. The neighbors Chihuahua loves to shit right in front of my mailbox everyday. I just toss it in to their yard.

• i need a piano

can someone buy me a piano

• Alt text

i need a piano can someone buy me a piano

• It doesn't mean someone should just because of pity.

You would want someone saying to let you out of the hole if you were in there.

• piaNO

i need a piano can someone buy me a piano

• I'm actually upset.

A week or so ago, I made a joke about my friend's hair because it was a little messy. Now I made sure she knew it was a joke by saying it with a joking tone and not acting serious (Trust me, if you saw me in real life joking then you could tell). She fucking attacks me. Now, I'm pissed and she's pissed about a stupid little joke and her over reacting. This isn't even the worse part, I could tell she didn't take a stupid joke too well so I explained the reason I said it, apologized and dropped it...Now I was hoping everyone would be mature and drop it.

The next days she seriously insults me about my appearance and personality each and every single day and when she's not insulting me, she's ignoring me. Today, I was depressed and here she comes again insulting me about how "______ feature of my personality makes me annoying and unwanted."...Now I'm tired of this shit so I actually ignored the specific thing she said. Then later my friend makes a comment about how pissed she looks and I say "She always looks pissed" and she made a sly comment how it was my fault...Then my friend explains to me how she actually hates this class we share because I sit near her.

Oh, top this on with depression and anxiety and I was pissed. I'm not one to usually burst out with anger or something and I didn't here, I just quietly thought to myself how stupid this was and how her actions are childish (Was my stupid joke bad? Probably...Doesn't excuse her actions though). I actually helped this girl out with some of her depression and how she told me deep dark secrets about herself...She's pretty lucky I'm a good person and once someone tells me a secret I actually keep it and never tell a soul.

I actually texted our mutual friend about this whole thing and he tells her what I said...Now I've gotten nasty text messages with her being pissed I'm talking to him about this and how I'm playing the victim card.

This is a real good life lesson on who to joke with and who to not.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMz_RQuTBlI

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take this anymore.

YouTube's fucking Safety Mode got activated for some reason and I can't get it off, despite logging out and logging back in and doing everything everyone is saying. This is real issue that needs to be fixed. This is the second fucking time is shit has happened, and it hasn't be any easier to fix. Another reason I hate Google.

You might have seen this in the WOYMT, but I moved here cause it's more appropriate to the topic. :)

• You can turn it off if you scroll to the bottom of the page.

And i know right! Its like Youtube doesn't want me to watch people throwing up on other people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMz_RQuTBlI I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take this anymore. YouTube's fucking Safety Mode got

• I tried that. It doesn't fucking work for me.

It's bullshit.

#TeamSarah posted: »

You can turn it off if you scroll to the bottom of the page. And i know right! Its like Youtube doesn't want me to watch people throwing up on other people!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.