The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• edited May 2015

As much as I loved The Wolf Among Us, that time went by and is sadly over. I'm so invested in Game of Thrones, looking extremely forward to their Marvel game and Walking Dead S3, that the desperation for more Wolf content isn't strong at all.

This is for at least me. I can completely understand why you would feel that way if you're not personally interested in any of Telltale's newer stuff or their stuff to come.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Anyone else getting Mad at TTG for talking about new games they're working on but forgetting one kEY GAME that i want to play. TWAU.

• Eh, I understand it can be taken as a bit awkward for a 40 year old man to have his toys, but I mean I can understand it if its a sentimental aspect of their life and they just keep it on display somewhere.

Cope49 posted: »

Vent_ Grown men who collect action figures. And stores them in a room (which you are never allowed to enter). Saddest thing ever. Please sell that crap...

• I have all my transformers when i was a kid, but i don't display them, they're in the barn, maybe one day i will give them to my kid.

Vent_ Grown men who collect action figures. And stores them in a room (which you are never allowed to enter). Saddest thing ever. Please sell that crap...

• Why not kids do stupid shit.

Feeling pity isn't a good reason to unban someone.

• Because it's a punishment...That's kinda funny coming from you after what you said about your nephew.

Why not kids do stupid shit.

• What's wrong with collecting action figures?

• edited May 2015

And that is why out society is broken. Cause we are all judgemental cunts.

• edited May 2015

This spam just pissed me off today

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

What I'm more shocked by is how her brother posted this online, who knows how the girl ended up now that everyone calls her a slut.

It's not his business if his sister has a lot of sex, it's called "hooking up" because it's a one time thing, she didn't cheat on anyone, she's allowed to have sex as many times as she wants. On the other hand, posting something like this on the internet could ruin her life.

Markd4547 posted: »

• society*

blueneon posted: »

And that is why out society is broken. Cause we are all judgemental cunts.

• I don't see anything wrong with the girl who made the list, I more see a problem in the dickbag who posted it.

• I'm having problems on my sleeping schedule. It's now 4 or 5 AM - 10 AM or 12 PM

When I wake up, I get this headache (which goes away a few minutes later), and I get frustrated because I've been trying to sleep from 10 PM but my body is still active so I don't sleep on the time I intend to.

Tomorrow, I'll drink some tea that makes me drowsy or something.

• Vent, I hate people who judge other people's hobbies and call them pathetic, there's nothing wrong with wanting to collect something and have it on display and if you think that's pathetic, really you're the one that's pathetic, because it's really none of your concern.

• The poster is the real problem...But seriously do you really need to archive what kind of sexual act you did with who? How organized are you?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2015

Eh, as much as I'd love a Wolf Among Us Season 2, I think it's a good thing that they are actually broadening their horizons. Had they never broadened their horizons in the first place, we'd have never gotten games like Walking Dead as Telltale used to mainly make comedy puzzle games. As cliche as this saying is, variety is the spice of life. Sure, things like Minecraft are oddball choices, but if Tales from the Borderlands is any indication, I have faith that Telltale will make it work.

Heck, people despised Wolf Among Us at first for sharing the spotlight with Walking Dead Season 2 and even accused the game of hogging Telltale's attention - even during times when Wolf fans got the short end of the stick with the four month delay from Wolf Episode 1 to Episode 2. However, Telltale ended up wowing people over with the writing, atmosphere, presentation, etc. If there is anything to get out of this, it's that Telltale definitely isn't a one trick pony.

Anyone else getting Mad at TTG for talking about new games they're working on but forgetting one kEY GAME that i want to play. TWAU.

• Excluding GOT and TFTB which are already going on, yes. It might shift when we begin to hear news about TWD S3 and what direction they will take it.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Even more than The Walking Dead Season 3?

• I have a few action figures (Left for Dead Boomer and Smoker, a ton of TWD ones, the deluxe Daryl and Rick figures) but I collect some other things as well and it's pretty apparent when you walk into my room. I'm quite passionate about it, I'm even on other forums for them and wait for release dates just like I wait for Telltale episodes. I don't think it's sad to surround yourself with something you love, something that means a lot to you.

I'd never sell any of my collectibles because I love em and I'm kinda like a dragon hoarding treasure in my room cave, but it's cool to watch how prices for them rise. One thing I have is now being sold on the secondary market for over $1,000. That doesn't sound so sad and pathetic to me!

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited May 2015

lol nerd

lol jk

There's nothing wrong with that, if people want to collect something, let them collect it. I myself have a collection of Game of Thrones figures.

• I'm the exact opposite. Fucking humiliate the poor girl by posting something private you stole from her for EVERYONE to see for telling your parents you were doing something illegal?!? (Assuming he's below the legal age, which seems to be the case). What a scumbag brother, and human being in general.

• There's nothing wrong with that, if people want to collect something, let them collect it.

I myself have a collection of Game of Thrones figures.

• It may be bad making lists like these, but it's way worse posting your sister's "Hook Up" list in public on purpose.

• lol hypocrite

lol jk

ComingSoon posted: »

lol nerd lol jk

• edited May 2015

What kind of brother is he? To be so vindictive as to post something online revealing another's (particularly your sibling's) sex life is quite simply rude, unmerited and sick. Whom she partakes in such actions with is not his, let alone the social network's, concern and it is not his place to to reveal such a thing online over something like that when he was the one to do wrong in the first place.

Enjoy your grounding, Mate. You deserve it.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

It becomes my concern if I am sharing the home with the collector .

kaleion posted: »

Vent, I hate people who judge other people's hobbies and call them pathetic, there's nothing wrong with wanting to collect something and hav

• Tea without caffeine, hopefully.

Try 3AM tomorrow, then 2AM, then 1AM, etc. Or go backward in half-hour increments if one hour is too much. Force yourself to get up earlier - don't sleep in.

The other way to do it is just stay up all night and all day, so you're exhausted by the time the next night comes around. Only do that if exhaustion is safe for your daily activities (not if you're going to be operating construction equipment).

Or fly off and take vacation in another time zone where those times work out. :)

I'm having problems on my sleeping schedule. It's now 4 or 5 AM - 10 AM or 12 PM When I wake up, I get this headache (which goes away a f

• edited May 2015

I'm the exact opposite.

Alt text

I need to clarify on what I said because everyone seems to be missing the point I'm making

I AM NOT condoning his behaviour or making a statement on the incident in this spam so can people commenting on this please stop connecting me with him posting it I do not agree with him either posting it

I'm saying I found it strange a girl has a list of people in her class she wants to give BJ to that's all

I'm the exact opposite. Fucking humiliate the poor girl by posting something private you stole from her for EVERYONE to see for telling your

• I guess we all found it strange that was the thing you commented on, when what the brother did was more shocking.

I'm the exact opposite. I need to clarify on what I said because everyone seems to be missing the point I'm making I AM NOT c

• edited May 2015

No they misinterpreted me because my comment on it was short and lacked depth it's understandable

Yes but people always post shocking private stuff they shouldn't I see hundreds of them crazy facebook spam everyday of course he was wrong

What made this one weird to me was having a list of people in your class you want to give BJ to and even mentioning if a person gets a haircut you will give him a bj

I guess I'm from different culture so more strange to me but I'd be seriously be weirded out by a girl who made lists like that and has classmates names on it

Doesn't mean he wasn;t wrong he completely was a scumbag I just found this list really strange

Alt text

I guess we all found it strange that was the thing you commented on, when what the brother did was more shocking.

• Are you?

• I'm pretty sure the side notes are during/after the relationship.

No they misinterpreted me because my comment on it was short and lacked depth it's understandable Yes but people always post shocking pri

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

No . It didn't work out.

Are you?

• Wait....If he was 4 when he got a PS4, wouldn't that make him what, 5, 6 now? That's a little boy who can't be held responsible for not knowing any better...

Some people might think its mean, but he is spoiled. Trust me. At four years old he got a PS4.

• I'm trying to tire myself out, but I fall asleep anyways.

I'll try to get off the computer and turn off any electronics that emits light (phones, etc,.) and get to bed with some tea.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Tea without caffeine, hopefully. Try 3AM tomorrow, then 2AM, then 1AM, etc. Or go backward in half-hour increments if one hour is too mu

• Well if you were living with such a person I can understand why it would bug you, specially considering how you mentioned that you weren't even allowed in the room, seems frustrating enough to want to vent even if it has already passed, still you worded it poorly and it seemed like you were simply insulting every toy collector out there (Which I'm actually not, BTW, I don't havethe money, space or interest for that.), which kind off annoyed me because I know some who are pretty awesome people.

• You're far from a dick, mate. You just made a few mistakes. I've done it too. There are quite a few things I've said on this forum that I wish I could take back. Even the calmest person on Earth will lose their temper at some point. It's human nature.

I've gotten banned on here twice. Once during a mental breakdown where I decided to take it out on the Minecraft game. A second one du

• This is why I don't believe in revenge. All it does is add more ugliness to an ugly world.

• I wanna put my school on blast all over Facebook, but I don't wanna get suspended.

Decisions, decisions....

• Write it out on paper and leave it at that. It assists me in venting sometimes

Post it online at your own peril.

I wanna put my school on blast all over Facebook, but I don't wanna get suspended. Decisions, decisions....

• Based on your opinions of such people, I can see why.

No . It didn't work out.

• Thanks, although at times I can. In real life especially, people take many of my obvious sarcastic jokes as serious insults...Somehow.

You're far from a dick, mate. You just made a few mistakes. I've done it too. There are quite a few things I've said on this forum that I wi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.