The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• Well that's not nice... He's your nephew.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

He is the first child born in the family, he is super spoiled. I don't let him come around my house no more.

• is this some deep symbolizing or something

• BRUH

Clemenem posted: »

Muahaha yes a literal example of something often used figuratively

• Muahaha yes a literal example of something often used figuratively

ComingSoon posted: »

is this some deep symbolizing or something

• Ok. I will soon.

Start loving that rejection early my friend. Its the only way to be a man. Got to do it. Send her a text message and ask her out some time, or ask her after a joke in person.

• <_<

Muahaha yes a literal example of something often used figuratively

• Mayyyo on her Yayyyo :P

Green613 posted: »

BRUH

• don't wait because you will never do it. DO IT NOW. High school is the time to get good at Sarging, you don't want to end up 40 and alone. You will never have a better opportunity to get a girl than in high school. I met my girl high school, didn't work out, but i did. My sister married her husband from high school, and he is a fat, doesn't really take care of himself.

Ok. I will soon.

• Any chance you can unban Eternal Dawn, i feel bad for that kid.

I purposely made the description vague, as well as not naming any names. It's a bit harsh to cite that rule when you admit I was very vague

• He's your nephew.

I feel nothing.

Well that's not nice... He's your nephew.

• Feeling pity isn't a good reason to unban someone.

Any chance you can unban Eternal Dawn, i feel bad for that kid.

• Too late, I'm not in high school havent been for awhile. Maybe once I go to college.

don't wait because you will never do it. DO IT NOW. High school is the time to get good at Sarging, you don't want to end up 40 and alone.

• edited April 2015

hOLY shit that took me a minute. bahaha wow.

• pls

Mayyyo on her Yayyyo :P

• Anyone else getting Mad at TTG for talking about new games they're working on but forgetting one kEY GAME that i want to play. TWAU.

• What'd he even do?

Feeling pity isn't a good reason to unban someone.

• Dawn is a girl and actually I don't know and even if I did it's sadly against forum rules to talk about it.

What'd he even do?

• [removed]

Dawn is a girl and actually I don't know and even if I did it's sadly against forum rules to talk about it.

• They are the master race. PCs are simply gods.

If there was no PC, then Playstation owners would be the master race.

• I know many people like that. Ironically, one of them was pummelled into the ground by one of my friends and has avoided him since, cowering in his prescence.

The best way to deal with them is ignore them, In my experience anyway. They are mere attention-whores. They seek attention, good or bad.

ComingSoon posted: »

I really hate people that think that they're the coolest people and that everyone likes them. They just really get on my nerves because they just make snarky remarks and always act like tough shit.

Oh.......I see.

• Yes. I am within the same boat as you.

Anyone else getting Mad at TTG for talking about new games they're working on but forgetting one kEY GAME that i want to play. TWAU.

• I'd love for a S2, I'd rather that than any of the upcoming projects.

Anyone else getting Mad at TTG for talking about new games they're working on but forgetting one kEY GAME that i want to play. TWAU.

• Even more than The Walking Dead Season 3?

I'd love for a S2, I'd rather that than any of the upcoming projects.

• As would I.

I'd love for a S2, I'd rather that than any of the upcoming projects.

• Gotta love it when game stores put stickers all over the bloody cases. And why the fuck do they put them on the covers themselves? As someone who wants their game collection to look good, this shit is annoying. I was scrubbing muck and crap off one of my covers yesterday and it's still sticky! Seriously, I don't need four stickers telling me my game was pre-owned.

• edited May 2015

It becomes ESPECIALLY annoying when certian games with card dust covers have these stickers placed on them. They simply do not come of without screwing up the card of the cover.

Thanks to EB, my copy of BioShock has a damaged dust cover.

Gotta love it when game stores put stickers all over the bloody cases. And why the fuck do they put them on the covers themselves? As someon

• Do you live in Australia or New Zealand then? You mentioned EB after all.

In any case, EB is a culprit. I think they're owned by Gamestop, so you'd get the same thing from both stores. And I get most of my games from EB, so it's something I have to deal with a lot.

It becomes ESPECIALLY annoying when certian games with card dust covers have these stickers placed on them. They simply do not come of without screwing up the card of the cover. Thanks to EB, my copy of BioShock has a damaged dust cover.

• I am Australian. Gamestop does indeed own EB as a franchise and the are annoying. Their 'EB point' system is fucking useless. I wish we had a JB HI-FI in Bairnsdale.

Do you live in Australia or New Zealand then? You mentioned EB after all. In any case, EB is a culprit. I think they're owned by Gamestop

• Yeah JB Hi Fi is far better. I've been going there for games recently. Closest store to you is in Traralgon if you're interested. Not sure the exact distance, though. I live far closer to the city than you do, so I don't have much knowledge of the Gippsland region.

I am Australian. Gamestop does indeed own EB as a franchise and the are annoying. Their 'EB point' system is fucking useless. I wish we had a JB HI-FI in Bairnsdale.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

So am I..

• Alas, I have to get my games from EB. Traralgon is an hour and forty minutes away. I frequently have to travel to Melbourne at the moment though so I have many oppertunities.

Yeah JB Hi Fi is far better. I've been going there for games recently. Closest store to you is in Traralgon if you're interested. Not sure t

• Yeah, plenty of stores around Melbourne. Lately I've been trying to get a Network Adapter for my Xbox 360, seeing as none of the EB stores in my area ship them any more.

Oh, and that's another thing, EB. If you're not selling something, take it off your fucking website. Dickheads misleading customers.

Alas, I have to get my games from EB. Traralgon is an hour and forty minutes away. I frequently have to travel to Melbourne at the moment though so I have many oppertunities.

• And speaking of misleading customers, I purchased what I believed to be a pre-owned copy of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition. Upon opening the case at home, I found that it was the normal version merely in the case of the complete edition.

Also, do you know if their 'EB point system' does anything at all? I asked them and they shrugged their shoulders.

Yeah, plenty of stores around Melbourne. Lately I've been trying to get a Network Adapter for my Xbox 360, seeing as none of the EB stores i

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited May 2015

Vent_

Grown men who collect action figures. And stores them in a room (which you are never allowed to enter). Saddest thing ever.
    Please sell that crap...

Alt text

• I heard that Gamestop has a similar system (surprise surprise), but I've got no idea what it does. I've heard of the EB World system though. Got a card for it too. Totally pointless. I went on their website and at one point it says, and I quote, "Access to a massive selection of games on all platforms." Huh? How do I not have that already? I can buy whatever the hell you're selling if I have the money.

Oh, and I got a good one for ya. A few years ago, I purchased Call of Duty World at War for the Xbox 360. It was pre-owned, and when I got home and tried the game, it didn't read the disk. There was some weird scrap on the edge of the disc, and it was completely ruined. I was pissed, because I'd been wanting to get that game since I got my 360 (it was my brother's, and he had the game demo on it). So I took it back and they gave me a working copy, but it's still bullshit that they put that on their shelves. They could not have justified putting thing out for sale in that kind of state. I'm assuming they didn't check the disk, because it's outrageous that they would sell a broken game.

And speaking of misleading customers, I purchased what I believed to be a pre-owned copy of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition. Upon opening t

• From what I have seen, they do indeed check the games state when you trade it in, but only give it a fleeting glance most of the time. Very professional.

I heard that Gamestop has a similar system (surprise surprise), but I've got no idea what it does. I've heard of the EB World system though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.