The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited May 2015

Thug life for lyfe. 187 on a motherfuckin trashcan

CrazyGeorge posted: »

AM i the only person that likes to cause mischief around his neighborhood? Them Trashcans been looking Mighty Tempting I dream of hitting t

• Thanks. I appreciate it.

blueneon posted: »

You know they are wrong, right? Just the fact that you tried proves that you are a very worthy person and no matter how good your grades are

• Thanks, WarpSpeed.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Your GPA only matters 'til then next school you attend, and then 'til your first job. After that, nobody cares about it anymore. Do your best to learn what's important in life, and that's what really matters.

• I'm infuriated on those homophobic sonuvabitches who tore down the "Yes" posters.

I totally support 100% on gay rights.

Markd4547 posted: »

This is really pissing me off so I'm going to rant it My country is having a vote to allow Gay Marriage or not this month I honestly

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited May 2015

My country is having a vote to allow Gay Marriage or not this month I honestly think their shouldn't be a vote they should just allow gay marriage straight away this is the 21st century this is bs... anyway

So your saying you feel the choice, should just be made, without any input by society. That doesn't work very well. Look at the backlash in America, with these new laws their coming out with, eventually Gay Marriage will be overturned in some states in America. Trust me, their are people working on this daily, and the US government doesn't have the right to place federal guidelines on state legislatures. Eventually those liberal supreme judges will get replaced/removed and someone else will make a ruling on it. It is just a matter of time.

Tell me i'm wrong.

This is really pissing me off so I'm going to rant it My country is having a vote to allow Gay Marriage or not this month I honestly

• New Rant Time,

I really despise Hilary Clinton.

She is a liar, and probably a killer. Remember white water... The guy who "killed himself." Sure. People keep saying she is going to be president in 2016. If that happens, i shit you not, i will take all my guns to Canada, and start over. A friend of mine owns a cabin somewhere north of me, maybe Canada needs a little CrazyGeorge in their neighborhood.

Who doesn't like a little Chaos. A little trouble here, and there. It makes life so much more interesting, instead of doing that 9-5 M-F making below what you should be paid, working that job you hate, till one day you work yourself into so much worry it starts affecting your health. Life for yourself.

• I'm loving this song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29GWMT0GB6s ;-;

• What's with them insults? :0

lol people are bitching about fnaf, and taunting the fanbase and calling/generalizing the fans as children. lolwut m8, you being a dumbass,

• i shit you not, i will take all my guns to Canada

LOL :p just so you know we have sorta strict gun laws? more strict then the USA. Anyways i've told you this and i'll tell you again you should really move up here because we're all sort of crazy :p

New Rant Time, I really despise Hilary Clinton. She is a liar, and probably a killer. Remember white water... The guy who "killed hi

• I NEED RELATIONSHIP ADVICE

Okay so I have a girlfriend, she's really sweet and nice but I feel like she isnt really my type she's almost 'too' nice like she acts fake and never expresses her true feelings. So in my English class I like this other girl and we've never talked but she is really hot and like every time I look at her its like the world freezes. I think she maybe likes me because she's looked at me a few times so atleast she knows me I guess? Anyways i've liked her ever since i've been dating my current girlfriend but havent wanted to admit to myself. I told my friend a few days ago and there like "WAT YOU LIKE A FOBBY ASIAN? YOURE WHITE THO"

So my friend gave me absolutely no help and I dont know what to do because breaking up will be hard but should I wait for me and this girl in my English class to become friends? Or this is all wrong?

Also whats so wrong with me liking Asian girls? ;-;

• There's nothing wrong with you liking Asian girls, everyone likes who they want to like.

How long have you been going out with your girlfriend? Do you still feel like you like her?

#TeamSarah posted: »

I NEED RELATIONSHIP ADVICE Okay so I have a girlfriend, she's really sweet and nice but I feel like she isnt really my type she's almost

• 6 months and sorta but I like this girl more.

I wish I could talk to her

ComingSoon posted: »

There's nothing wrong with you liking Asian girls, everyone likes who they want to like. How long have you been going out with your girlfriend? Do you still feel like you like her?

• Nothing?

I NEED RELATIONSHIP ADVICE Okay so I have a girlfriend, she's really sweet and nice but I feel like she isnt really my type she's almost

• You're wrong.

Progress can't be stopped.

My country is having a vote to allow Gay Marriage or not this month I honestly think their shouldn't be a vote they should just allow gay ma

• Attempt to make out with your girlfriend, see response.

If positive, hey now.

If negative, just dump her all slick, be like 'we can still be friends' if she cries, apologize. If not, walk away and go up to this hottie, strike a conversation, see if anything good happens, become friends, see if she's okay to the next step.

• I don't know what you should do but if you decide to start flirting, I got some good ones.

• Today has been a hell of rollercoaster of emotions.... Emotions are exhausting.

• What happened?

Today has been a hell of rollercoaster of emotions.... Emotions are exhausting.

• Need to talk? What happened?

Today has been a hell of rollercoaster of emotions.... Emotions are exhausting.

• I did a Drive By Burrito this morning at six am, It was awesome. Hahahaha, i still haven't heard anything about it.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Thug life for lyfe. 187 on a motherfuckin trashcan

• Then those people are stuck in the past.

What some call Progress, others call disaster.

• What some call Progress, others call disaster.

You're wrong. Progress can't be stopped.

• just so you know we have sorta strict gun laws?

I been a career thug my entire life bro, I know how to deal with the man. You let the young kids do stupid things, and when they're getting arrested your making your run to freedom.

i shit you not, i will take all my guns to Canada LOL just so you know we have sorta strict gun laws? more strict then the USA. Anyways i've told you this and i'll tell you again you should really move up here because we're all sort of crazy

• Those with money make the rules kid. That is the way things work.

Then those people are stuck in the past.

• And many people want progress.

Those with money make the rules kid. That is the way things work.

• Forget about Asian gal for the moment. If you're not getting along with your girlfriend, you should fix that, first. Either decide to try to make it better, or decide it's not working out, and you would be better apart than together. You don't need to have someone else already lined up to do that.

Considering you've never talked to the other girl, you don't really know that she's all that great. You're just fantasizing at the moment. You can get to know her better, but don't ask her out 'til your other relationship is over, if that happens.

There's nothing wrong with liking Asian girls, as long as you don't have some idea that they're bred to wait on you hand and foot. Some mail-order bride places try to imply that.

• [removed]

The new messed up comments thing where everytime I comment on a thread it gets unfollowed by me >:I SO ANNOYING

• Well, if you don't feel happy with your current relationship, I would say to break up with her. Why keep dating her if you're not truly feeling it? But also don't try to hurt her feelings. Be gentle about it. I also wouldn't recommend trying to go for the Asian girl right away, because I don't think you want people to think you broke up with your current girlfriend just to date another. If you get to know the Asian girl more and find out that you don't really think you would like to spend time with her, then at least you don't have a uncomfortable relationship anymore. :P

• Just remeber. If you get kicked out, there is also Australia (AKA Canada with an actual summer).

just so you know we have sorta strict gun laws? I been a career thug my entire life bro, I know how to deal with the man. You let the young kids do stupid things, and when they're getting arrested your making your run to freedom.

• edited May 2015

I am extremly pissed with the negative views on Islam circulating at the moment.

Before I continue any further, I would like to point out that I am not a Muslim nor do I have any specific religion for that matter (I am what is called an agnostic thiest).

Now let the rant begin............

The happenings with these terrorist groups like ISIS and Al Queda are quite actively talked about in the media. So much so that Islam as a whole has been stigmatised and in, certain cases, viewed as being a cult-like thing rather than a religion.

This has led to many misconceptions about these people. Things like that Women have no rights under Islam, that 'Jihad' is a Holy War, that stoning is an accepted form of punishment, that all non-muslims must be killed and much more. I would like to say that the aforementioned, as well as the many other unmentioned misconceptions, are all actually contradictory to the Quran itself. In fact, many, if not all, things committed by ISIS in the name of God are in fact outright sins, explicitely outlined by the Quran itself.

And recently, there have been anti-Islmic rallies here, in Australia: a country famed for its multiculturism, that go under the slogan "Reclaim Australia". It seems that with each report on ISIS, that with each attack done by these people who pervert the Quran, that with each rally against Islam, that with each and every single person whom blurts out these misconceptions without knowing the truth behind them, Islam is seen less and less as a religion but rather as a cult. It sickens me to know that these people must carry the blame for a handful of self contradicting liars who the Quran as a shield and justification for their work when it is actually killing for the sake of it and nothing more.

The ideals promoted by ISIS and other such groups might as well be a different religion altogether since it is so unrecognisable as actual Islam.

Islam is slowly becoming the new communism and that has to change.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

You're very wrong.

Women are looked upon in the Quran as half a man, since it is said in the Quran that one man equates to 2 women (Quran 4:11). It is also said in the Quran; 2:228 -"and the men are a degree above them [women]". How about this: Qur'an 2:223 - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." - A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse, which it has been used historically to justify. If this is what Muhammad meant, however, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).

As much as I neglect their views and their actions, you can't say that they aren't simply following their holy scriptures, since the Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule (2:191-193 ; 2:216 ; 3:151 and dozens of other verses). Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter. Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

So my question to you is: How are those beliefs misconceptions if they're presented throughout the Islamic scriptures?

I am extremly pissed with the negative views on Islam circulating at the moment. Before I continue any further, I would like to point out

• Don't you go bringing the scripture into this.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You're very wrong. Women are looked upon in the Quran as half a man, since it is said in the Quran that one man equates to 2 women (Quran

• Hell yeah! People should be able to marry the same gender!

• Sawwy D:

Don't you go bringing the scripture into this.

• I was kidding. In reality I'm happy you made the post.

Sawwy

• edited May 2015

You make some very good points there.

I had no knowledge of the existance of those verses of which you spoke. Thank you for bringing those up.

Still, my main point is that all of these people are being stigmatised simply because of the actions of a few animals 'representing' them and that it is unfair. It is like shaming all Germans because of the former NSDAP or all French because of their historical slave trading era or all North Koreans because of that fat kid playing king. Do you not agree?

You're very wrong. Women are looked upon in the Quran as half a man, since it is said in the Quran that one man equates to 2 women (Quran

• Except those countries no longer follow those detrimental ways anymore, whereas Islam still follows the Qur'an, so no I personally don't agree. I can't say anything about the "fat kid playing king," though, because I have no idea what that means.

You make some very good points there. I had no knowledge of the existance of those verses of which you spoke. Thank you for bringing thos

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

I know ;P

I was kidding. In reality I'm happy you made the post.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.