The 58th Annual Hunger Games: An Interactive fan fiction

Comments

• Yes.

AAA_Jane posted: »

[Glare] Harvest needs to strike fear into her enemies hearts! P.S are you going to mention the other tributes in the next part?

• Will start part two of chariots after five total votes.

• [Smile and wave]

TWD_25 posted: »

Harvest WillIiams: District 9 Chariots: 1/2 I’m whisked down to the first floor of the remake center. Which is essentially a giant sta

• [Smile and wave]

Harvest WillIiams: District 9 Chariots: 1/2 I’m whisked down to the first floor of the remake center. Which is essentially a giant sta

• [Smile and wave]

• Starting part two.

• Ima back. Sry i unfollowed accidentally.

• edited March 2015

Ash: District 2

The twelve chariots loop there way to the City Circle, the buildings that surround the circle are the richest in all the Capitol, have only the most prestigious people inside them. Our horses, come to a halt at the foot of President Snow’s mansion. The music finishes off with a flourish.

The president, a thin man with whitening hair, addresses the official welcome from his balcony above. During this time, they cut to our faces in the screen above, I look up at Celia and I, and we look great. Our armor shines brightly against the setting sun, now a lilac color. You can nearly hear the awes in the crowd. Surely our soon to sponsors are watching this right now! The Games haven’t even started and I know I can win this.

The national anthem plays, I look at the screen. The district ten’s manage to not look embarrassingly bad this year. The girl, who’s twelve has her blonde hair put in two buns that look like they’re supposed to be cow ears and her and her partner, an older boy, are both wearing brown leather capes and the softest silver fur jackets I’ve ever seen. The camera holds onto them before we parade around the circle one more time and head into the training center, our home and training grounds until the Games.

The large doors shut behind us. I can see our young mentor Lyme, who won her games just two years ago. “Good job, but you’re going to have to better in training and even better than that in the interviews.” She enforces. It honestly scares me, I’m glad there’s no one like her in my games. She’s over six feet tall and heavily muscled, yet managed to win with her brilliant strategy.

Lyme keeps talking but my mind slowly tunes her out. I can hear the district ten’s, discussing something with there mentor, Angus Ford. He’s in his late thirties but he’s built like an ox just like Lyme. Looks like these Games are going to be a rather easy one. It’s actually sort of funny, do those two think they can win or something? The girl is a toothpick and I’m sure the boy can’t fight for shit.

“Hey Ash,” Celia nudges me with her shoulder. Apparently Lyme has walked off, I see her above in the clear, crystal elevator on to the second floor where we’re at. “You want to play a game?” I smile at her. “Shoot.”

“Let’s play predator and prey.” She has a snake like hiss to her voice. “Careers are predator, everyone else is prey.”

I look around the room trying to find somebody. “The girl from ten.” I point out. I think she sees me because her gray eyes widen in horror when she looks behind her shoulder and quickly pretends she sees nothing. She must think she's so good, volunteering was unheard of in district ten. And it would be so unfair of me to treat her differently because she's just a little kid.

“I’ll have fun killing her.”

Results:

1st: District Four. Expertly crafted with a great theme (seashells) that represents district four.

2nd: District one. Toned down and not as flamboyant as last years 57th hunger games, but it was a step

3rd: District eight, beautifully colored dresses in multiple fabrics to represent there work in textiles

4th: District nine. Simple yet classic, the two tributes big smiles really boosted them up. Who doesn’t love a district proud to represent where they came from?

5th: District Ten. An impressive change of style from the traditional cowboy getup. Leather capes, fur jackets and an added points for the girl’s cow ears. But it was a little to all over the place.

6th: District two. The two tributes seemed to have fun out there, but the outfit fell short of expectations

7th: District seven. Another tree costume that was too bland to stand out.

8th: District six: Tire pants, they looked nice but the entire thing was too casual for a formal event.

9th: District three. Tributes were wrapped in wires and had light bulb hats that lit up, it would’ve placed higher but the light bulbs somehow exploded, nobody was injured

10th: District eleven. Farmers, yawn

11th: District five. They had a satellite dish wrapped around there neck that did nothing for them

12th: District twelve. Another boring coal miner outfit.

Next part: Training

• Awesome part :)

Ash: District 2 The twelve chariots loop there way to the City Circle, the buildings that surround the circle are the richest in all the

• edited March 2015

“I’ll have fun killing her.”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Its district two what did you expect?

AAA_Jane posted: »

“I’ll have fun killing her.” NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Who wants training to start today?

• Me (if you arent tired)

Who wants training to start today?

• Amazing part. As I predicted, I totally hate the D2 people.

Ash: District 2 The twelve chariots loop there way to the City Circle, the buildings that surround the circle are the richest in all the

• Hey liquid how do you feel about the other districs?

Amazing part. As I predicted, I totally hate the D2 people.

• Naturally I love District 7 and 5, but I think especially District 4, 6 and 10 have some very interesting tributes in the games and surprisingly I also like District 12. While we haven't seen that much from some tributes, I have a feeling that I'll end up liking most of them, except the District 2 people and maybe the other Careers. How about you?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey liquid how do you feel about the other districs?

• I'd love this too, but it will most likely take until tomorrow until I get to vote. Timezone, eh?

Who wants training to start today?

• I'll start today, it's break here so I'm trying to finish up the training before it's too late.

I'd love this too, but it will most likely take until tomorrow until I get to vote. Timezone, eh?

• I feel like District 12, District 5 and Disricts 7, 4 , 10 and 8 are awesome (eventhough we've barely seen 8).

Not sure how to feel about 1,3, 6 and 9

But i think eleven is cool and 2 is filled with assholes.

Naturally I love District 7 and 5, but I think especially District 4, 6 and 10 have some very interesting tributes in the games and surprisi

• Is it 12 AM for you?

I'd love this too, but it will most likely take until tomorrow until I get to vote. Timezone, eh?

• Half past 1 AM

TheFurryOne posted: »

Is it 12 AM for you?

• I'm just 1 hour behind.

Half past 1 AM

• edited March 2015

Thanks!

I feel like District 12, District 5 and Disricts 7, 4 , 10 and 8 are awesome (eventhough we've barely seen 8). Not sure how to feel about 1,3, 6 and 9 But i think eleven is cool and 2 is filled with assholes.

• no probs

Thanks!

• SERIOUSLY? mines 9 a clock

I'm just 1 hour behind.

• Great I'm already hated >:D

• Well wow youre proud of this Coming your character is the asshole everyone hates. Even Mark and Me get free passes once in a while for making our characters evil. But this guy is just a jerk .

ComingSoon posted: »

Great I'm already hated >:D

• We're gonna enjoy these games ;D

Well wow youre proud of this Coming your character is the asshole everyone hates. Even Mark and Me get free passes once in a while for making our characters evil. But this guy is just a jerk .

• Fuck D2!!!!!!!

mwahahahhahahaaaaaa

supersagig posted: »

Fuck D2!!!!!!! btw , i hope Durian , Clem and Ormi doens´t get killed painfully

• Fuck D2!!!!!!!

btw , i hope Durian , Clem and Ormi doens´t get killed painfully

• Yes we are....if our characters live that long

We're gonna enjoy these games ;D

• We shall see in the arena ;)

Yes we are....if our characters live that long

• Aye and may you not die in the first 5 seconds :)

We shall see in the arena

• Mine's 7:00

Is it 12 AM for you?

• edited March 2015

John Lottmann: District Four

I wake up to the sound of Panicked cries, at first I mistake them as my own from the nightmares I have, but they’re higher, they come from the room just across the hall. I rush across the hall, into Emily’s room. The bed is the comfiest thing in my life but I had a terrible nights sleep

“I’m sorry.” She slumps back into her bed and curls up on her side “It just that I know I’m going to die.” She says, which sends me closer to her. “Don’t say that.” I tell her, but that does nothing to help.

“I already know I’m the weakest career. They’re probably laughing at my reaping, I don’t know how to fight or survive, and at fifteen I’m probably the youngest career.” Emily covers her face in her pillows. Only light sobs come out of it.

We both stay quiet for several moments. I want to tell her how great our costumes were yesterday, or how there’s bound to be sponsors for her. But she’s right. She might be safe the first day or week, but than what? Eventually someone stronger is going to come and kill her. Luckily it probably won't come down between her and I.

“Can I ask you something?” Emily sits her self up and sits up on her plush bed. She pushes back her wavy, strawberry blonde hair back, revealing her sea green eyes fixated on mine.

“Go for it.” I swallow hard.

“I’m still part of the careers right? I know they're usually awful people, especially to the weaklings, but I just need to.” Emily bites her nails, they're still polished and azure blue from the ceremonies last night.

“I’m sure of it.” I comfort her, I wrap my arm around her, but slowly jerk it away. One, if not both of us will be dead in weeks to come, no relationships.

Slowly, I drag myself out of her bed and into the shower. There’s so many buttons, it’s nothing like home in district four. No, at home we have rations. Here, the water is unlimited and is hot the entire time. The water pans down my body and the heat feels so good, I must have been in there for at least half an hour because when I get out, my back is scalding red from the water.

When I’m dried, I find a new outfit in my closet. Black pants, A short sleeved burgundy tunic and some tennis shoes my size. These must be for training today. I quickly slip it on.

I’m starving from last night, Mags didn’t tell us to come for breakfast yet but I’m just so hungry I risk it anyways. An avox stands next to a pile of food. I’ve never met an avox in real life, it was sad for them really. They’re prisoners of the Capitol who had there tongues chopped off so they couldn’t speak. The avox nods as I ask if I can serve myself, I grab a bowl of oatmeal, a banana. I would eat more, I wish I could but I’m so nervous I think my stomach would throw up just about anything.

The food tastes great, better than anything in district four but it’s the Capitol, it’s nothing worth being shocked over. I’m sure even the kids from district one, most of whom have never been hungry a day in there life. I’ve never starved before, I’ve eaten stale bread here and there but I know that's nothing compared to the people in district ten, eleven and twelve.

Mags walks up, she grabs some stew before quitting two bowls in, A few moments later, Emily walks in, grabbing some sausage, eggs and a banana.

“So about training,” Mags says. “You can choose to train alone or train together.”

“What should we do?” I turn to Mags, swirling my spoon around the now empty bowl of oatmeal.

“That’s not up to me sweetie.” Mags voice softly whispers. “Maybe one of you has a secret skill the other doesn’t know about.” I look over at Emily, who’s giving me the same look she gives me.

“Well I know I don’t, I’ve already told y’all, my mom and dad have taught me how to use a spear since I was nine.”

“That’s great, and you Emily?” Mags turns her attention to Emily. Who’s nervously playing with her eggs.

“I c…can’t do anything.” She buries her face in her bowl of food.

“What do you think Emily?” I ask her.

“I want to train alone.” She pushes her food aside and bluntly states. “I mean I just get embarrassed when because I’m really bad.” She states a moment after, in her regular worried tone that sounds like she’s going to cry any moment.

[Do what Emily wants] [Train together]

• Cool part :)

John Lottmann: District Four I wake up to the sound of Panicked cries, at first I mistake them as my own from the nightmares I have, but

• [Do what Emily wants]

John Lottmann: District Four I wake up to the sound of Panicked cries, at first I mistake them as my own from the nightmares I have, but

• [Train together]

• YOURE BACK :D

ualexen92 posted: »

[Train together]

• [Train together]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.