Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Helena Pierce!
    :'(

Yeah, originally Borderlands was going to be a serious, very serious game: I can't believe Helena was going to be THAT important So th

• enter image description here

ch1b1 posted: »

when telltale flips the script for shock value and kills not only rhysha but sasha as well

• I know i know, she deserved way better

Asshole Jack made fun of her face when his face was worse >:C

Helena Pierce!

• I know. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN SCAR BUDDIES!!!!!!!

I know i know, she deserved way better Asshole Jack made fun of her face when his face was worse >:C

• BUT NOOO HE HAD TO BE A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG AND KILL THE NICE LADY

I know. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN SCAR BUDDIES!!!!!!!

• This is awesome!

Pipas posted: »

Back from tumblr again! :P Source

• Omg, i cant
    enter image description here

when telltale flips the script for shock value and kills not only rhysha but sasha as well

• If they flip the script,I would flip my shit

• No Rhysha makes Leluch a dull boy, No Rhysha makes Leluch a dull boy

• Oh hell have you noticed? at 1:04 That's Mordecai and Commander Stelle! it looks like she was supposed to be playable character in the game!

Yeah, originally Borderlands was going to be a serious, very serious game: I can't believe Helena was going to be THAT important So th

• That's actually Lilith's early design, she was supposed to look like Steele. And next to her is Roland's early design.

Leluch123 posted: »

Oh hell have you noticed? at 1:04 That's Mordecai and Commander Stelle! it looks like she was supposed to be playable character in the game!

• Roland was going to be white?

That's actually Lilith's early design, she was supposed to look like Steele. And next to her is Roland's early design.

• Shit it looks so serious, like a totaly different game

That's actually Lilith's early design, she was supposed to look like Steele. And next to her is Roland's early design.

• yep :)

Yes, that's @GrumpyDof's drawing. :P

• His art is everywhere, he even made the map!

yep

• I don't care if they kiss or not. I will be happy enough if they can admit they like each other. Everything else can be resolved in BL3 or fanfictions/fanarts.

But I mean, you don't just put flowers in their hair and be awkward about it to your friends... I guess what you're saying there is a chance they won't kiss? Also yes, school sucks.

• This gif is golden. Don't mind if I grab it for myself.

UmbraCode posted: »

Omg, i cant

• all you guys keep assuming rhysha would die with sasha...am I the only one who sees the possibilities of it empowering the ship even more? tragic romance and drama...that could make the ship even stronger than it would ever have been if Sasha remained alive :P

but, well, since this is borderlands and I could envision being about as indifferent with character deaths as I was with Roland's, it might very well die, I admit.

• edited September 2015

Hear me out but:

Rhys would tease Sasha about her height.

Sasha in return would sock Rhys in the gut.

Rhys would bend over in pain.

Sasha would then sneak a quick kiss while Rhys is bent over clutching his gut.

Hear me out but: Rhys would tease Sasha about her height. Sasha in return would sock Rhys in the gut. Rhys would bend over in pain. Sasha would then sneak a quick kiss while Rhys is bent over clutching his gut.

Hear me out but: Rhys would tease Sasha about her height. Sasha in return would sock Rhys in the gut. Rhys would bend over in pain. Sasha would then sneak a quick kiss while Rhys is bent over clutching his gut.

• Don't forget, TF2 event is in an hour!

• List of things I want to have matter /affect Rhys' relationship with Sasha in episode 5:

• Trusting her with the baton / pinky promise
    • Telling her about our childhood
    • Staying loyal to Vaughn in episode 1
    • Not letting her go on the bridge
    • FLOWER
    • Telling her about jack, then apologizing

Because if their relationship ends the same way regardless I'll feel like those choices were kinda cheap

• "Telling her about jack, then apologizing"
    That would ruin my game plan :((

LoseMyHome posted: »

List of things I want to have matter /affect Rhys' relationship with Sasha in episode 5: * Trusting her with the baton / pinky promise

• I think those last two bullet points would have the greatest impact on their relationship.

List of things I want to have matter /affect Rhys' relationship with Sasha in episode 5: * Trusting her with the baton / pinky promise

• Well I did all of that lol. Hopefully we can get a kiss Or just a confirmation that they like each other

• Could we vote for an other anthem for Rhysha?

Cause i found my new favorite band :

Twins Shadows

• That song is so freaking AMAZING

GrumpyDof posted: »

Could we vote for an other anthem for Rhysha? Cause i found my new favorite band : Twins Shadows

• edited September 2015

I'd definitely love some kind of shout-out to the trusting her with the stun baton scene. Shame they cut that dialogue from episode 2. :(

I hope that giving her a flower and telling her about Jack will be important. Dunno about other points, she didn't really mind if you let her go on the bridge anyway. :D

• Just because you brought up new songs, I like this. It's not a love or romance song, but it has some undertones about stuff, and I imagine this could play while Rhys makes the final decision in episode 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

Could we vote for an other anthem for Rhysha? Cause i found my new favorite band : Twins Shadows

• This is a damn good song. I second this!

• Yeah, it's just that staying loyal to Vaughn prompted a [!] Sasha will remember your loyalty, which seemed pretty specific and important. And the choice to let her go was on the ending choices percentages. I don't know, maybe it's telltale tricking me into thinking they matter
    ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'd definitely love some kind of shout-out to the trusting her with the stun baton scene. Shame they cut that dialogue from episode 2. I

• I would love for this to be our new Anthem. If only someone would put together an animation of Rhysha in this music video

• edited September 2015

Am I the only one to have noticed dis

• I can't see it.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Am I the only one to have noticed dis

Sign in to comment in this discussion.