Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Sure, just send me money and I might show up.

BionicPaint posted: »

Awwwwwww I'm so glad you guys care about me! fyi I live in Canada so if you guys could fly up here for my funeral I would appreciate it.

• Alright Rhyshans! Vote for the next Rhyhsa event game here!

• week...hard...much work...I...tired...feed meeeeee...

enter image description here

• Never understood the "forced" argument. It's like people conveniently forgot that there's been hints of Rhysha ever since the very beginning. Telltale never promised a choose-your-preferred-ship adventure. Some individuals just took it upon themselves to impose their unrealistic expectations on Telltale and complained when they didn't get their way.

Sorry about the small rant. Great picture! Sassy Sasha is best Sasha.

RHYSHA IS A SHITTY SHIP IT'S SO FORCED I- By Alouisse Ver

• Hey, welcome I hope you enjoy your stay.

ps

Awesome nickname ;)

Hi, everyone! I've been following this thread for a little while and I just signed up to say that I love this pairing. Here's hoping something comes to fruition between these two in Episode 5!

• There's nothing to understand really it's just whining of people who haven't had their way and now are throwing tantrum

Never understood the "forced" argument. It's like people conveniently forgot that there's been hints of Rhysha ever since the very beginning

• People will only see what they want to see until they have no choice but to see it!

A lot less people would be freaking out if they realize that the interactions between Sasha and Rhys in episode 1 were more than just "brotherly and sister" banter material.

Like the pinky promise!

Never understood the "forced" argument. It's like people conveniently forgot that there's been hints of Rhysha ever since the very beginning

• Telltale:

Dracu98 posted: »

week...hard...much work...I...tired...feed meeeeee...

• Added to the OP. ;)

Alright Rhyshans! Vote for the next Rhyhsa event game here!

• Awesome!

Pipas posted: »

Added to the OP.

• Just letting you folks know I wrote another one shot and uploaded it on fanfic.net last night, its the longest one yet, hope you like it!

Here it is :D

• enter image description here

Mcboats posted: »

Just letting you folks know I wrote another one shot and uploaded it on fanfic.net last night, its the longest one yet, hope you like it! Here it is

• Thank you so much! There's not enough Rhysha fanfiction out there. :(

Just letting you folks know I wrote another one shot and uploaded it on fanfic.net last night, its the longest one yet, hope you like it! Here it is

• Moar Rhysha fanfiction is good for the thread and for the heart.
    :D

The votes are in and here are the results:
    [Hide] - 4 Votes
    [Knock him out] - 6 Votes
    [Talk it out] - 0 Votes
    [Run] - 0 Votes
    YOU HAVE VOTED FOR RHYS TO KNOCK THAT MARAUDER OUT!
    The chapter will be underway in it's development soon, so wait for it and we hope you enjoy it when it comes.

• grumpy cashier

The first thing that i imagined was Gumpy, as a cat being the cashier haha!

• edited September 2015

Greatness

Rhysha and post-rock goodness in the form of Explosions in the Sky.

By: Aunty Bloody Mary.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited September 2015

Anyone dare challenge me to a game of....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

FINGER GUN WAR?!?!!??!?!?!

Anyone dare challenge me to a game of.......................................................................................................

Anyone dare challenge me to a game of.......................................................................................................

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited September 2015

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

It's no use! I can't win!!!!

• Well, guys Rhysha is 100% confirmed. I walked into my health class for the first time yesterday and she was quietly playing Sweet Child O' Mine.

• Hey, I know it's been a while, but if you want, I'm free tomorrow if you want to get back into BL2.

MrNoodles posted: »

Well, guys Rhysha is 100% confirmed. I walked into my health class for the first time yesterday and she was quietly playing Sweet Child O' Mine.

• I might be able to play in the early afternoon, but I just got my first job(yay, I guess) and I'll be working later. I get off pretty late though.

Hey, I know it's been a while, but if you want, I'm free tomorrow if you want to get back into BL2.

• A moment of silence for our dear Blind Sniper, who journeyed into the Rhyiona thread denouncing their ship. May his death be quick and painless.

And damnit this was supposed to be a gif.

• oh no

we shared a bonding moment over rhys x loaderbot

rip in pieces sweet angel

:(

A moment of silence for our dear Blind Sniper, who journeyed into the Rhyiona thread denouncing their ship. May his death be quick and painless. And damnit this was supposed to be a gif.

May he bring some down with him.

A moment of silence for our dear Blind Sniper, who journeyed into the Rhyiona thread denouncing their ship. May his death be quick and painless. And damnit this was supposed to be a gif.

• Whenever you're available, congrats on the job by the way.

I might be able to play in the early afternoon, but I just got my first job(yay, I guess) and I'll be working later. I get off pretty late though.

• First job? Good job!

Ignore the pun.

If I may, what is your first job?

I might be able to play in the early afternoon, but I just got my first job(yay, I guess) and I'll be working later. I get off pretty late though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.