Episode 4 release?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    is the game out today or not? the news page has not said its out but yet it says its out today. give me an answer telltale.
  • edited July 2009
    Its only about 6:00 Am at the tell tale offices, it will probably be out around noon... just give them time and be patient.

(Just use my logic and reasoning... The quicker you get the game, the quicker you finish it. And once you finish it, W&G is done until their next season. (Assuming they actually make another season.))
  • edited July 2009
    W&G156 wrote: »
    give me an answer telltale.
    :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2009
    I hope Telltale doesn't take too long in releasing the episode. They used aim for nine o'clock in their timezone, I hope they stick with it today...

Charlie
  • edited July 2009
    It is a bit surprising.. previously it has been out in the morning (uk time). Regardless I can wait a few more hours.. I have other games to play anyway. I would rather it was released later than to be released too early and be full of bugs.
  • edited July 2009
    OMG!!!! I'm getting soooo excited!!!!!
  • edited July 2009
    This is the only real problem with Telltale. They're too secretive about their release dates. It would be nice if we knew roughly what time they where planning to make the new episode available.

Charlie
  • edited July 2009
    I get the feeling that Taletale have been pushing themselves a bit too much recently.

While I'd like to have the game ready for me to play when I get home from work in an hour's time, I somewhat get the feeling that I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow ^_^;;
  • edited July 2009
    Chris1 wrote: »
    I get the feeling that Taletale have been pushing themselves a bit too much recently.

While I'd like to have the game ready for me to play when I get home from work in an hour's time, I somewhat get the feeling that I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow ^_^;;

Indeed, but with some luck, all the people that W&G free's up and go to work and help on making Tales of Monkey Island even better. :)
  • edited July 2009
    I miss the time in Sam&Max seasons 1&2 where exact release dates were known in advance, and I could start hyping myself about the game a week in advance. Now with this surprise announcement I'm really not prepared for this game...
  • edited July 2009
    Well, the reason they do this is so that they DONT have to push themselves very hard... so long as they land in the month the said they would release in, its all dandy.

If they gave a release date long ago (like they used to do with Sam and Max) then they have to kill themselves to make sure they make that date...

Its not that they keep the dates to themselves, it's just that they simply DO NOT EXIST untill they decide the game is ready.

When they set the dates the games are just about finished, this way they can take more time if need be for anything that might come up last minute.
  • edited July 2009
    yeh i was excited abou this when i woke up this morning, but its now 6.20pm (UK), and im guessing it'll be tomorrow that i play this now... :(
  • edited July 2009
    Agreed. As long as they bring a game a few days later to solve some bugs, it's all ok. After all, you can't know 1 month in advance what problems you will have with the game. So the best they can do is give an ESTIMATE release date. Each game has different problems, you can't anticipate things.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm inthe UK as well :( *cry*
  • edited July 2009
    OH MY GOD ITS OUT! YEEEESSSS!

:p
  • edited July 2009
    its not for me lol
  • edited July 2009
    Lol, nor me.
  • edited July 2009
    Well, it's about 11:00 there now. maybe at noon?
    Tooplex wrote: »
    OH MY GOD ITS OUT! YEEEESSSS!

Fail. :p
  • edited July 2009
    It's already here!!!
    www.telltalegames.com/download/thebogeyman

That one was for you, Tooplex...
  • edited July 2009
    nomecopies wrote: »
    It's already here!!!

You got me :(
  • edited July 2009
    A link is the perfect bait.:D
  • edited July 2009
    Fail, it's not even a Rickroll
  • edited July 2009
    when is it coming out it 11AM here
  • edited July 2009
    lol :)
  • edited July 2009
    http://www.telltalegames.com/download/thebogeyman104

Wow, it's really up!
    Fail, it's not even a Rickroll
  • edited July 2009

Damn you! :p

Charlie
  • edited July 2009
    lol :D
  • edited July 2009
    nomecopies wrote: »
    It's already here!!!

I lol'ed
  • edited July 2009

damn you..you got me
    That video has over 20 million views lol
  • edited July 2009
    Masta23 wrote: »
    damn you..you got me
    That video has over 20 million views lol

Well it's the second greatest song in the world!
  • edited July 2009
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    Well it's the second greatest song in the world!
    Which one is the first?
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Hey guys, it looks like the team is still working on some outstanding issues with The Bogey Man, so it'll likely be an evening (Pacific Time) release.
  • edited July 2009
    Fell behind from partying at comic con huh? ;)

I expected as much... Thanks for the update though!
  • edited July 2009
    Well its already afternoon guess i will go watch a movie or Three.
  • edited July 2009
    I guess I'll go to bed again disappointed (was same thing with monkey island)... Work tomorrow so it takes quite a while to actually get to play the darn thing... Time zones are not funny :/
  • edited July 2009
    im in the UK so i have to wait till tomoro *cry*
  • edited July 2009
    Oh well. Hopefully not too late. Even 10 PM Est. time would be awesome.
  • edited July 2009
    Damn it to pieces, that's like next morning here in Europe.
  • edited July 2009
    i guess i will post i cant get onto the 7th page of the thread.. edit: had said 6/7 pages now 6/6 pages..?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.