Episode 4 release?

12346»

Comments

• edited July 2009
    David E wrote: »

You had your chance and you missed it! I was going to play it but now I won't. So there!

Actually this is fine, I can start the download now and it'll be done when I wake up.
  • edited July 2009
    Yay! I still have an hour before bed and it's here!
  • edited July 2009
    I'm glad I went to bed last night! Just woke up and there it is :)

Too bad I have to go to work though... I guess there is something waiting for my return as I don't have a wife or a dog...but a game...umm...
  • edited July 2009
    Wow. So much whining and complaining in this thread. The game WAS released on time. They said it would be released on Wednesday, and it was released on Wednesday. They are working in their time zone, not yours. It was released at 9PM on Wednesday at TTG.

I get so frustrated with people not respecting the amount of work that goes into these to get them released on time for you guys. Telltale released the game FOUR hours after closing time. That's dedication. It should be appreciated, not criticized.
  • edited July 2009
    Nah, they should set actual release times. Waiting for TOMI was an agonizing torment that I never wish to experience again.

But it is cool they release after closing time.
  • edited July 2009
    peEtr wrote: »
    They said it would be released on Wednesday, and it was released on Wednesday. They are working in their time zone, not yours. It was released at 9PM on Wednesday at TTG.

Next time there is a wednesday release i will make sure to understand that it will come out midnight thursday. I will expect it midnight the next day. :(
  • edited July 2009
    jared25 wrote: »
    Next time there is a wednesday release i will make sure to understand that it will come out midnight thursday. I will expect it midnight the next day. :(

Are you serious? IT CAME OUT ON WEDNESDAY. They are not operating in your timezone. Is it really that hard to understand?
  • edited July 2009
    David E wrote: »

Finally.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm with PeEtr on this one.

Promised it would be released in July. Check.
    Promised it would be released on Wednesday, July 29. Check.

Everything they promised has been fulfilled, so I fail to see why so many feel they have been slighted by Telltale. It is here and it is on time, so just play it and be happy.
  • edited July 2009
    jared25 wrote: »
    im not impressed. :( This game came out late and TTG knows it. It had best be flawless.

By no metric known to man was this game released late.
  • edited July 2009
    Even though this game wasn't really actually released late, I think in the future, given the release times of ToMI Episode 1 and this, I may just mentally add one day to every release date I see here, to avoid the mad forum rush when speculation/irritation about the exact time of the release inevitably drags on through the day. I don't NEED to be the absolute first to get my hands on an episode...
  • edited July 2009
    peEtr wrote: »
    here jared25. I have created an image to help with your future troubles:
    lol.....
  • edited July 2009
    have you seen all the visual isues in the game.
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=173651#post173651
  • edited July 2009
    Oh booohoohoohooooo!
    The games was released so late (on it's official releasedate)
    I was so tired, i went to bed.... I had to play it on thursday...
    how cruel!
    telltale games are mean mean people!!!
  • edited July 2009
    So, when do we get to see it on Steam :)
  • edited July 2009
    Bruno83 wrote: »
    Oh booohoohoohooooo!
    The games was released so late (on it's official releasedate)
    I was so tired, i went to bed.... I had to play it on thursday...
    how cruel!
    telltale games are mean mean people!!!

Your funny i finished the game hours ago.
  • edited July 2009
    I actually didn't even play it until now.
    Although I've already installed it.
    I've got work to do.
    I'll play it this evening.
  • edited July 2009
    So far I think it is the most ambitious of the series, lengthier dialogue if you click on the characters repeatedly and greater care taken to be closer to the Aardman humor. I would guess that more time was taken in developing the game than testing this time (for example Wallace's ancestor seems to have been named inconsistently Willace or Witless) and prefer it that way. I also can imagine the pressure to release on schedule and I hope the reviewers will overlook the rushed parts. I am confident that Telltale will offer updates that deal with some of the more glaring graphics issues
  • edited August 2009
    I take it they will not be making any more wallace and gromit games since the main focus will be on MI? (which is good btw)
  • edited August 2009
    chobits1 wrote: »
    I take it they will not be making any more wallace and gromit games since the main focus will be on MI? (which is good btw)

I wouldn't rule out a second season just yet (but that partially because I love the first one so much).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.