Episode 4 release?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    puerca wrote: »
    and it is still evening Pacific time.

Guys.... just face it.... it isn't coming out today. There isn't much that we can do about it.
  • edited July 2009
    puerca wrote: »
    and it is still evening Pacific time.

at Dusk the evening is over traditionaly 7:00 PM :cool:

roberttitus "Guys.... just face it.... it isn't coming out today. There isn't much that we can do about it"

Fight with yourself.. there is still 5.5 hours left in the day, be optimistic :)
  • edited July 2009
    'They'll release it. Don't worry, give it a few hours.
  • edited July 2009
    jared25 wrote: »
    at Dusk the evening is over traditionaly 7:00 PM :cool:

roberttitus "Guys.... just face it.... it isn't coming out today. There isn't much that we can do about it"

Fight with yourself.. there is still 5.5 hours left in the day, be optimistic :)

I just don't see it happening... there are 2.5 here... but still....
  • edited July 2009
    I hope they release the game today. the month is almost over.
  • edited July 2009
    I just don't see it happening... there are 2.5 here... but still....

TTG is in the west coast PST. 5.5 hours its not east coast. West coast.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm not sure if they're going to be still working at midnight. Heck, I'm not even sure they're still at the office NOW.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm not sure if they're going to be still working at midnight. Heck, I'm not even sure they're still at the office NOW.

Yes, they are.
  • edited July 2009
    Just so you know, Pacific Time Zone is GMT-8:00
  • edited July 2009
    Have you seen how many are on the board? Yikes.
  • edited July 2009
    definitely not as much as the TOMI release crowd
  • edited July 2009
    Just so you know, Pacific Time Zone is GMT-8:00

good to know thx. i only travel in the states though. Ill keep it in mind.
    :D what i mean is i dont worry about the 24 time zones ha ha
  • edited July 2009
    Marty wrote: »
    definitely not as much as the TOMI release crowd

He meant Telltale employees, not users.
  • edited July 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    He meant Telltale employees, not users.

i noticed there are loads of interns.
  • edited July 2009

They need a lot of coffee made
  • edited July 2009

ROFLMAO I don't know if you mean it the way I'm taking it, but it really doesn't matter :D
  • edited July 2009
    ROFLMAO I don't know if you mean it the way I'm taking it, but it really doesn't matter :D

I don't think Bill Clinton works for Telltale.
  • edited July 2009
    I wish Telltale would give us a status update. I don't know whether to hang on a bit longer or what.

Charlie
  • edited July 2009
    Should we be worried the purchases page no longer says 'Coming in July' by the episode?
  • edited July 2009

i wish i could find my own comment funny. you would all be in trouble if i was really trying to be funny.
  • edited July 2009
    i just noticed it no longer says coming july as well. hmmm....
  • edited July 2009
    skicamel wrote: »
    Should we be worried the purchases page no longer says 'Coming in July' by the episode?

Nah, they probably just took that out when they put the icon in because they figured they were adding the episode today.
  • edited July 2009
    The icon appeared before the text was removed
  • edited July 2009
    coming in july was there about 45 minutes ago. they just took it off very recently.
  • edited July 2009
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    Nah, they probably just took that out when they put the icon in because they figured they were adding the episode today.

It said it as of 30 minutes ago
  • edited July 2009
    Sypherwolf wrote: »
    The icon appeared before the text was removed

....oh. I don't know, then.
  • edited July 2009
    NickClick2 wrote: »

It was there last I checked (maybe half hour ago)...
  • edited July 2009
    interestingly, there is finally more people of wallace and gromit forum now than the monkey isalnd forum. i think this is a first.
  • edited July 2009
    Where is this Great comunication from TTG? What is happening whats going on? Why am i not playing that other game right now? :confused: Why does everyone know nothing? Is there a better thread? Maby i could read that Potter book i haven't ever opened that was released in 2005. Was it Book 6? That book is now a movie.
  • edited July 2009
    Telltale, is the game coming off tonight or not? Please tell me so I can get off the computer.
  • edited July 2009
    You would think that one of the... I dunno 10 online mods would have the decentcy to tell us if it is coming tonight or not. I've got an idea... everybody just flag a post asking if it is coming tonight.... they'll swarm here then.
  • edited July 2009
    You would think that one of the... I dunno 10 online mods would have the decentcy to tell us if it is coming tonight or not. I've got an idea... everybody just flag a post asking if it is coming tonight.... they swarm here then.

Usually I don't agree with the posts complaining about the late release times (usually by the Europe), but I agree that at this point, SOMETHING should be said by TTG.
  • edited July 2009
    urge to kill, rising.
  • edited July 2009
    Eric528 wrote: »
    Usually I don't agree with the posts complaining about the late release times (usually by the Europe), but I agree that at this point, SOMETHING should be said by TTG.

To quote one of my all time favorite recently deceased performers "They Don't Really Care About Us".
  • edited July 2009
    come back tomorrow, and the game should be up.
  • edited July 2009
    Well, Roberttitus, it looks like you may be right. I am off to bed and we'll see what tomorrow brings.
  • edited July 2009
    http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Narwhals/
    Just watch this, and by the time you get sick of it, it'll be out.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
  • edited July 2009
    Finally! What took so long?

Charlie
  • edited July 2009
    im not impressed. :( This game came out late and TTG knows it. It had best be flawless.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.