Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Good idea, might as well since you're gonna be sticking around with these strangers for who knows how long. I admit I was still nice to her but in last episode... ya time to take the kid gloves off, don't blame you haha.
    Rigtail posted: »

Ha, I did a similar thing. I did the promise in All That Remains, just because I was trying to get on everybody's good side in the cabin gro

• edited May 2014

They went through that garage for the boat ,found out that boat was missing...

Went into the house because of the herd...

Lee passed through that kitchen...when we went through the back door with a doggie door( where a zombie arm grabbed Lee's leg)...

Went upstairs to the attic...where that zombie kid was...

Neighbours...I say not good sir... #FactsSon!

Those were the neighbors that killed themselves

• This is an awesome interactive video on the train scene, Experiment as you please!

"h"ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOoFgahJb"Y"

Remove the "
    HERO_1000 posted: »

If you fight Kenny in the train, you can end the fight in 3 different ways. Lee heavily chokes kenny(what most of us do, click to block

• yeah I got that in my second playthrough
    _Juice_Box_ posted: »

Don't know if you already knew this but... When you arrive at the cabin S2E1, this can be missed depending on what you say or what not:

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    ...Where they had to break through the wall and as Omid said it probably butts against the house next door.
    TheMPerson posted: »

... They went through that garage for the boat ,found out that boat was missing... Went into the house because of the herd...

• on the top of the St Johns Barn is a message ,smtn like 'tours welcome'
  • edited May 2014
    There are unused audio files in Starved for Help that suggest Danny was a pedophile. He says something like he likes watching the girls visit in the summer in their skirts.

There's also an unused audio file in Around Every Corner. Apparently, Ben could have also killed the kid in the attic.

There's a radio in the ski lodge that says "Lazartronic" on it. It's most likely a reference to the Sound Coordinator at Telltale, Lazar Levine who also voiced a Save-Lots Bandit.

After unlocking the door in the barn in Starved for Help, Andy will ask if you heard the bell. Choosing silence will make Lee scratch the back of his head and he'll walk out. Andy will then say "You're a strange guy, Lee."

After you meet Christa and Omid, you can go on the train and talk to Omid about history and they'll bring up Parker's Run, where Clem are group are planning to go next.
  • When teaching Clem how to shoot a gun, at some point she'll ask if there's anything else she should know.

If you choose to stay silent she'll say: "I guess I probably know everything then. Being a little girl and all."

Little miss sarcastic xD
  • How do lips just "bounce"? Besides, his whole jaw is moving at the end, not just the lips. And it only happens if you do the CPR as quickly as possible.
    BoatsNHoes posted: »

Larry didnt breathe, it was just his lips bouncing cause of the the CPR

• Yeah except the neighbors weren't in the same house, Einstein. Remember how they have to bust through the wall and Omid says its the neighbors house?

#Fact #HashtagsAreGay #YouAreSherlockHolmesReincarnated

... They went through that garage for the boat ,found out that boat was missing... Went into the house because of the herd...

• Yeah, valid to the player who is playing the game. Clem might not care for Kenny in your game but she loves him in mine. Just because TTG provides a wide array of perspectives doesn't mean any one of them is "canon". And even if we were to develop a canon I would think its safe to assume most Clem's would like Kenny.

:P

Yes, but the storywriter's gave Clem specific dialog and actions, which means she already has her own personalty. So in a way, what we get to choose from are all valid thoughts in her head.

• edited May 2014
    But then why can Clem burn Kenny's picture, but not Lee's? Or why would she have the option to say that she never liked Kenny? I don't think Clem had the option to say this about any other character. I'm not saying I like that Clem hates Kenny. Reuniting with him and being able to hug him was the best thing ever. I just believe it's one of the harshest things said in the game and wonder why it's there if it didn't have some reason to be.

Yeah, valid to the player who is playing the game. Clem might not care for Kenny in your game but she loves him in mine. Just because TTG

• Actually I Think Omid was referring to the baby, that Clem should help think up the name because she'll be around the baby for a long time. Which is even more depressing if you think about it

In "All that Remains". When Christa & Omid are talking about the baby...when you let the timer run out...Omid says: "Hey you'r

• Wow I just noticed that they were talking about Parker's Run! Incredible find
    Novis posted: »

There are unused audio files in Starved for Help that suggest Danny was a pedophile. He says something like he likes watching the girls visi

• That is so cool, about the "Parkers Run" thing :D

There are unused audio files in Starved for Help that suggest Danny was a pedophile. He says something like he likes watching the girls visi

• I just rewatched the part were omid supposedly sys parkers run, but couldn't find it.

• edited May 2014
    In episode five of No Time left get to the part with the dead couple then click on Kenny he well say don't ask me how doing lest just keep going but if you click on him four more times you hear lee go Randy Tudoe good man Damn fine man Powerful stache one of the greats Randy Tudor: He's the lead programmer at Telltale Games just a cool eater egg here's a video of it www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXSc4T7IxE0
  • Deadly Premonition is the best because it's the worst.

Fun fact here, just cause... in 2010, Melissa Hutchison was an voice actress in game called Red Seed Profile, know widely as "Deadly Premon

• edited May 2014
    oh...right...how did I missed that?...still f@cked up though...Next door couple shoot themselves while the neighbour kid is starving to death...

Why would anyone buy a mansion that "butts with one next door" pretty crappy taste I must say..

Also...is there any reason for name calling and downvotes...I mean really....its not enough of the feels in the game but here too!

#HashTagsAreNotGaySayThatToSaveNickThreadAss

Yeah except the neighbors weren't in the same house, Einstein. Remember how they have to bust through the wall and Omid says its the neighbors house? #Fact #HashtagsAreGay #YouAreSherlockHolmesReincarnated

• edited May 2014
    bump.

Actually I Think Omid was referring to the baby, that Clem should help think up the name because she'll be around the baby for a long time. Which is even more depressing if you think about it

• In "Around Every Corner"

Kenny has different lines when he gets drunk in the house...depending on what you did in ep3.

"You wanna go off like ya did on that train, cuz I fight better when I'm shit faced."

"Best thing that happened...since...*gulps*..."
  • The Civil War site Omid and Lee talk about on the train is called Quantrill's Raid.

I just rewatched the part were omid supposedly sys parkers run, but couldn't find it.

• Wyatt's impression of Eddie will never trump Nick's impression of Carlos stating that Nick is a danger to the group.

Oh I never knew that first one! Cool. Here are some that you might not know. I believe there was a monkey wrench in the train stat

• edited May 2014
    A little something in Episode 3 for those of you who saved Carley(aka. the majority)

After talking to Carley about Lee's secret. If you at the end of the conversation agree to telling your secret. Then later after you tell other people your secret, you can go back to Carley and tell her their reactions one by one.

If you at the end of your conversation with Carley say that you refuse to tell your secret. You can still tell your secret to others and then come back and tell Carley. She'll however first say "Oh, i thought you said you didn't want to tell them" and Lee replies "I changed my mind" And then the conversation continues as normal. Except that, every time you tell her about someone else's reaction, She'll give the surprised dialogue again......confused? Well, it goes a little like this.

*Press Dialogue option "I told Kenny"*
    Lee: I told Kenny,
    Carley: I thought you didn't want to tell them.
    Lee: I changed my mind.
    Carley: Well what did he say?
    Lee: He was ok with it. He's just worried about his family.
    Carley: See? That wasn't so bad afterall tough guy.

*Press Dialogue option "I told Ben"*

Lee: I told Ben.
    Carley: I thought you didn't want to tell them.
    Lee: I changed my mind.
    Carley: Well, what did he say?

...yeah, I little small blunder by telltale. Maybe because nobody in the game testing team dared to tell Carley No. :p

But wait, there's also more regarding it. In the scene of whether you choose to leave or take Lilly with you, whatever you choose Lilly will blurt your secret. And if you told Kenny beforehand, he will react the he doesn't give a damn(he actually gives here the same reaction whether you killed or didn't kill Larry).

However there's yet another thing. If you told Lilly your secret. She won't be surprised if Kenny shows that he already knew. If you didn't tell Lilly your secret, she will be surprised that you told Kenny.

If you didn't tell Kenny however, Lilly will always be surprised(whether you told her your secret or didn't) that you didn't tell Kenny your secret.

And yet another little thing regarding that, if you told Kenny your secret, when he reveals duck's bite, he'll finish the conversation with "Gotta stay honest with each other", and if you didn't, he finishes the conversation with "Not that you'd give us that sort of luxury"

Man, super polarized Kenny, I think all of my posts here involved him O_o, I guess the game really meant it when it said (?) Kenny will remember this.
    (Or maybe I am a Kenny fanboy, I dunno, give or take)
  • It's close but Nick still wins.

He's got the accent down really good!
    fishmahboi posted: »

Wyatt's impression of Eddie will never trump Nick's impression of Carlos stating that Nick is a danger to the group.

• edited May 2014
    If you FIGHT Kenny on the train..and miss ONE click...

You,as Lee, will get a scar on your LEFT cheek for life ( EP5 )...

I don't know if this season, Clementine will have a scar for life on her RIGHT cheek for trying SAVING Kenny though...

Them opposites situations...right-left cheek...save-fight Kenny...
  • Good ol' Kenny, the cause of all scars. His own included.

If you FIGHT Kenny on the train..and miss ONE click... You,as Lee, will get a scar on your LEFT cheek for life ( EP5 )... I don't

• edited May 2014
    they both say "i'll keep you safe"

"In Harm's way" When Carlos's smearing Sarah with zombie guts,he gives the same speech just like when Lee smeared Clementine with guts back in "No Time Left"... "Stay calm and stay close to me,I'll keep you safe." :(

• At the ending of Season 2 Episode 3, if you don't do anything while Carver is speaking, he will turn around and shoot you after a while.
  • (everyone probably know these as they are fairly obvious) BUT, when playing Russell's story in 400 days, if you chose to hide from the approaching car, you will lie down on the ground next to a corpse - if you look closely you can see that it is Carly's corpse from when Lilly shot her in s1ep3. Also in 400 days, the group Shel and Becca are with is the cancer survivor group Lee found in the sewers in s1ep4. When they are debating whether or not to kill the person trying to steal supplies, you can hear them talking about Vernon/Brie stealing the boat from Kenny (or attacking Kenny for it, depending on your choices throughout s1.)

• A number of foreshadows that had happened, there's actually plenty lot of them. Some of them obvious warnings. Others subtle undetectable-on-first-playthrough forshadows.

Douge: Hey Lee, in case we don't make it...
    Carley: Hey Douge, in case we don't make it...
    (and now guess which two characters are detrimental 20 seconds later)

Mark: Except if you didn't bring me, I'd BE food. (I am very sorry, but you will be food anyway mark)

Mark: That guy Larry's a piledriver, I'd hate to be locked in a room with him. (Damn, two foreshadows in a small conversation)

Larry: I plan to live long after you're gone. (lol)

Larry: And if you turn, I'll be the one to put the axe through your skull. (I am very sorry that the situation was reversed)

Lee: You talk about doing the hard thing. But would you really be able to do this if Kat and Duck.
    Kenny: It won't come to that. (Sorry buddy, but it will)

Carley: With the way Lilly is losing herself. I can't help but feel that she might reveal your secret suddenly on a moment's notice.(Thanks for the warning, it was helpful)

Katjaa: I love our son more than life itself.(Not a pint of exaggeration here, especially considering what you did 1 minute later)

Chuck: And if something were to happen to you.
    Lee: It won't.( sad face )

Ben: If I see that I am done. That I am surrounded by walkers or in a situation where it's over for me. I am going to punch my ticket.
    Lee: Punch your ticket?
    Ben: I am going to take myself out.(And Ben honored his word, or tried to, too bad for him many of us saved his ass)

Lee; I am not eating those rats, the last thing I need is some godawful disease.(Like the incurable walker-bite disease? :( )

Ben: I am afraid of getting someone else killed.(Almost got kenny killed, even though it wasn't a Ben-esque screw-up)

Omid: You ruined that dude's face.(wait til you see Kenny with a crowbar, Kenny with a salt lick was also a face ruiner, so was this also a.....backshadow?)

Lee: Darlin, you're just learning, don't let yourself get locked in tight spaces(unfortunately darling get's locked anyway in a shed, and then possibly with a dying Pete)

Clem: Yeah, but not a rifle.
    Pete: Makes sense, less kick-back. This thing'd probably knock you on your ass. (thanks for the warning Pete)

Clem: I'd be more useful with a gun.
    Pete: I don't doubt it.
    Clem: At some point you guys have to trust me.
    Pete: Hell, I trust ya, but the rest hadn't reached that point yet, give em time(Next episode Nick gives you a gun right before going to shut off the wind turbine, I suppose Pete knew what he was talking about)

Bonnie: I don't know how to thank you.
    Walt: Just help someone else down the line. (Funny enough, next episode she helps us)

There's probably more that I haven't noticed but yeah, there you have it, the couple of foreshadows I could notice, some subtle and some unsubtle.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited May 2014

In S1Ep1 when everyone is at the motor inn there is a truck behind Lee. The truck has a bumper sticker that says "Shit happens."

That's a Forrest Gump reference.

• Adding on to the advice you give Clem when teaching her how to shoot a gun comment. This advice carries onto episode 2 of season 2 when teaching Sarah how to shoot a gun. The following are a paraphrasing of the results:

Lee-Clem: "Aim for the head"
    Clem-Sarah: "Just aim for the head" "what if it's a person?" "just keep shooting"

Lee-Clem: "Hold your breath and aim"
    Clem-Sarah: Clem says what Lee says and Sarah ends up breathing in holding it in and making a puffy face. Clem then says "not that deep"

Lee-Clem: "..."
    Clem-Sarah: game glitches and camera freaks out, but I think Sarah just points the gun at her head and says "bang"

Lee-Clem: "squeeze trigger steadily"
    Clem-Sarah: Clem repeats what Lee says and Sarah asks what that means and Clem responds "I don't know"

Also later in the episode when you teach Clem how to shoot, in the abandoned train station Lee can give her advice after she fails to shoot the zombies that attack. Clem then repeats that advice after you or her deal with the stranger in episode 5.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's actually pretty funny how that happens.

Golthar posted: »

At the ending of Season 2 Episode 3, if you don't do anything while Carver is speaking, he will turn around and shoot you after a while.

• Here's one:
    Kenny's mustache can make anyone fucking beautiful.

• I thought that quote was around before Forrest Gump.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

In S1Ep1 when everyone is at the motor inn there is a truck behind Lee. The truck has a bumper sticker that says "Shit happens." That's a Forrest Gump reference.

• I'm pretty sure it was

I thought that quote was around before Forrest Gump.

• Uh no it fucking can't. I still have nightmares after seeing Clementine with Kenny's mustache O_O

BenUseful posted: »

Here's one: Kenny's mustache can make anyone fucking beautiful.

• Clem chose to shoot Lee during my asshole Lee playthrough. So I guess even if you're a huge jerk to everyone, including her, she'll shoot you.

I have a feeling it might have to do with whether or not you help kill Larry. She says something like "This is just like with Larry, isn't it?" if you let the timer run out on one of the conversations. Does anyone know if she'll leave you to reanimate if you don't help to kill Larry?

Rigtail posted: »

This isn't anything new, but a question. It has been said that if you don't pick an option when prompted to decide between shooting Lee or l

Sign in to comment in this discussion.