The Killer [Investigation] - Hard Evidence Found

Comments

• The cloak was the entire page, while the sword being after the torn page ain't fully visible (could be Telltale testing our memory, sight and who rushed the game).

If you say so. I recall only the cloak from episode 3, but I believe you.

• Or the mastermind gets away and nothing ties him to the murders after Crane gets deposed.

michael911 posted: »

Or Episode 5's title could imply that... The murders were fake, which means no Fables were harmed in the making of this game.... Just like the B.C.W. lol!

• Yeah, I remember now.

LukaszB posted: »

The cloak was the entire page, while the sword being after the torn page ain't fully visible (could be Telltale testing our memory, sight and who rushed the game).

• But i don't want the Big Bad Wolf to dieee aww : (

How can it be fake? We obviously saw lily's true dead body

• glad to help

Yeah, I remember now.

• Who said he was going to die.. and he's not it's a prequel

But i don't want the Big Bad Wolf to dieee aww : (

• Won't happen. Tons of people wouldn't like it.

Outside of this forum anyway.

Or the mastermind gets away and nothing ties him to the murders after Crane gets deposed.

• edited April 2014

Second in command would.

Won't happen. Tons of people wouldn't like it. Outside of this forum anyway.

• edited April 2014

If you're referring to Bigby, there's no second in command to his position as sheriff. He does have few spies among tourists and a particular and also unusual one from Fabletown. He also occasionally cooperates with Frau Totenkinder the witch, gets around with couple of street guys who can do all kinds of favors, and doesn't hesitate to employ some other guys from Woodland, like Boy Blue or Flycatcher to assist him, but he has no official assistant.

Second in command would.

• edited April 2014

Exactly! That is the problem with the "magical" killer and us not knowing the rules and possibilities of magic in this universe. and I also agree that some powerful magic must be involved for mirror not to work properly. My guess is that the killer is aided by a powerful witch, but is not magic user himself, or rather that would be my preference.

Weltenfeind posted: »

Regarding the mirror, I personally just think that the spell is so powerful that even the mirror can't tell, which I guess would need a fair

• Okay the more I know now. Just a far fetched theory is all. Thanks.

Who said he was going to die.. and he's not it's a prequel

• I'm talking about murder mastermind's second in command getting caught but not the mastermind, which I think is possible. I know there is no second in command to the position of sheriff.

If you're referring to Bigby, there's no second in command to his position as sheriff. He does have few spies among tourists and a particula

• edited April 2014

Ah, you mean a murderers accomplice, sorry I though you replied to one of that posts about Bigby dying in the end. In my defense I was partially drunk. And in that regard, it was a very fine Irish whiskey. Blended, but still very fine.

I'm talking about murder mastermind's second in command getting caught but not the mastermind, which I think is possible. I know there is no second in command to the position of sheriff.

• tanks

interesting theory,very plausible

• that's bull

Endrik posted: »

The killer is Bloody Mary, who used the woodsman axe. It was pretty clear by the end of A Crooked Mile

• you so crazy

Or Episode 5's title could imply that... The murders were fake, which means no Fables were harmed in the making of this game.... Just like the B.C.W. lol!

• edited April 2014

I have no idea if this was brought up already, but The Boy Who Cried Wolf is mentioned in the comic series.

He is alive. And I don't belive the culprit will survive the prequel, to be honest.

• After Episode 3, I really believe he is only a character which appears when needed: to drive a cab or to just stand around, making some places feel they're not empty. I do find it strange that had a line during Episode 1.

• I guess we'll have to wait and see

SweetDee posted: »

that's bull

• The boy who cried wolf lives in the building but people keep on forgetting that bigby had nothing to do with him in fact I and others believe that the wolf from tbwcw is one of the two train bigbys children

• He had a line during episode 1 but. You haven't talked to him since then

Grafite posted: »

After Episode 3, I really believe he is only a character which appears when needed: to drive a cab or to just stand around, making some places feel they're not empty. I do find it strange that had a line during Episode 1.

• Is tht second picture real I mean seriously -_-" wats he doing sprawled on the floor like tht?

• It's a very strong theory, though my gut tells me there's more to it than a "simple" man. The Boy Who Cried Wolf references are totally clear, but they can't just spoil it that way.
  • With playing episode 2 a couple times and looking up facts I have realized something.Crane would be a VERY recognizable person, and Beauty would have mentioned seeing him there.I mean come on. Somebody framed Crane.
    Any evidence againist it?He left clear evidence for Bigby to find. Crane was framed!!!

• Well, now we know that Lilly and Faith were killed because someone removed their ribbons. That pretty much throws all those headless horsemen theories out the window.

• I dont think its the case. Its weird why Beauty didnt noticed him. Maybe he used the same wipe memory spell like the one used at the police station.

With playing episode 2 a couple times and looking up facts I have realized something.Crane would be a VERY recognizable person, and Beauty w

• Good point...

nusi2 posted: »

I dont think its the case. Its weird why Beauty didnt noticed him. Maybe he used the same wipe memory spell like the one used at the police station.

• I think he was meant to play a major role in the original story but not so much anymore. To introduce him now as anything more than just a member of the Crooked Man's organization would completely ruin the build-up over the episodes since.

• The red haired guy is called "Cryer" The boy who cried wolf? wow it just might be him...

id have to agree its the gingerbread man and we could all run as fast as we can but well never catch him hes so full of ginger......

• ==-

OP, you figured this thing out. The BCW did it. You deserve some kind of prize.

But why he would kill prosties is a complete mystery.

How long was it between releases of episodes 3 and 4, and when was 4 released? (I got into this when ep 4 was already out)

-faye

• I dont know if somebody already said it... but if you look at the 3rd picture, you can see the suspect standing next to tiny tim... and he was working for the crooked man. I dont know, maybe it means they were waiting there together, as if they working with one same purpose.

• That is very good theory but I have a different view.

I believe the killer is Snow White. She has the most to gain by framing Crane, the mirror shard was found in her jacket and also no one would ever suspect her because she is dubbed "farest of them all". Think about this, she has the power to manipulate everyone into believing that she is the victim because people remember her as who she was, not as she is. Bigby is proof that fables are no longer who they once were.

She has access to the mirror and the book of fables. She leaves her perfume on her desk in plain sight making it appear as though Crane would have access to it for the glamour. But how would any one get a lock of her hair without her knowing? This was a very well thought out plan to make it seem as if her hands remained clean and make Bigby the scapegoat. She gets rid of Crane by framing him, knowing he was sleeping with Lilly and that he had an obsession with snow by using the mirror. She is always wanting to tag along on the investigation so they she is able to point bigby in the direction that she wants him to go.

She has made herself the victim to draw attention away from the fact that her whereabouts are unknown for each murder. Also, she was the first to find faiths severed head on The steps. What was she doing out there of the first place? Where was she coming from? Where was she going? No alibi throughout the game, a motiv, and possibly a complex from going from the farest of them all to just another fable. There is a possibility that she is also in cahoots with the crooked man, but I don't believe the crooked man to be the killer or that he would order the girls killed, why would you destroy your own cash cow? Doesn't make sense.

This is just my opinion but when you think about it along with the titles of the chapters, I believe that Snow is crying wolf. Let me know what you guys think.

• It's a nice theory but the comics would disagree with you.

bassikx posted: »

That is very good theory but I have a different view. I believe the killer is Snow White. She has the most to gain by framing Crane, the

• But the comics also disagree with lilys being dead.

It's a nice theory but the comics would disagree with you.

• Why did I see this oh well you probably right but didn't he die. It makes alot of sense but I still think blue beard is hiding something

• Was Lilly ever mentioned in the comics? I've read nearly 80 issues of it and unless I missed something, I don't ever recall her or anyone like her popping up.

bassikx posted: »

But the comics also disagree with lilys being dead.

• This mysterious man has popped up so often in the series so far, I'll be bitterly disappointed if he doesn't do anything in the final episode. I mean, the man drives every single taxi! It's not that they're just reusing the character model, it's that it's literally the exact same man!!!

• he isn't the killer he was walking out of toad's building and was in the taxi at the exact same moment at the start of the game unless he can duplicate himself it's just telltale being lazy

• dude you have better eyes than me

This discussion has been closed.