More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• edited June 2014

[Ignore him and stay]

[Kiss her on the lips] :D

Domingez posted: »

“Come on Elias, lets keep going” says Bradley faintly. “So what do think about those two back there?” asks Bradley. “I don’t know they

• edited June 2014

[Ignore him and stay]

[Smile back and say “Don’t mention it”]

DONT JUST KISS PEOPLE ON THE LIPS WITHOUT PERMISSION, IT'S RUDE. D:

“Come on Elias, lets keep going” says Bradley faintly. “So what do think about those two back there?” asks Bradley. “I don’t know they

• edited June 2014

Okay Voting Closed.

Bradley will ignore and stay and Ellis will kiss Katherine.

• Ellis responds by steadily leaning towards Katherine, before shuttering his eyes he gazes for a brief second into her chocolate brown eyes and kisses her passionately. The two for a while forget about the bleak and miserable reality surrounding them, on a tidal wave of emotions they find a glimpse of solace in each other’s arms.

Gas Station

“I think we should run after him” shouts Elias.

“No....cough....cough” grunts Bradley.

“Why? he hit you? are you okay?” says Elias impatiently.

“Yeah I”m fine, I think he was unarmed that’s why he ran away” replies Bradley toughly.

“He was afraid of someone, what if they find us?” says Elias worriedly.

“We’ll be fine, lets just get some gas and he back I’m sure Katherine and Ellis are waiting for us” says Bradley firmly.

*He enters the small store and finds a few bags of chips and sweets left. *

“Wow you found chocolate gimme some” says Elias cheerfully.

“There ya go kiddo, just...don’t eat too much you’ll have a stomach ache” says Bradley as Elias gobbles up some milk chocolate.

“I’ll go and get some gas finally” adds Bradley.

10 minutes later

“Come on lets head back” smiles Bradley.

“Why can’t we just take one of these cars instead?” asks Elias curiously.

“We can’t, because the other vehicle that I set up has some of our stuff, and its a big jeep so it could fit a lot things kiddo” replies Bradley.

“Oh okay makes sense” smiles Elias.

“Shit lurkers get down” whispers Bradley.

“I want to practice with my bow” Elias whispers loudly.

“No stay put” Bradley whispers.

Elias puts on a slightly angry face, takes out his bow and aims.
    He brings down one walker with a clean shot through the back of the head.

“What did I just say?!” Bradley whispers furiously.

“But I did good and it didn’t attract attention to us” whispers Elias anxiously.

“Sometimes you should just listen to me, okay?” says Bradley.

“Fine” Elias shrugs.

“Look there are four walkers, I’ll those two you take out the others, I trust you to watch my back right?” points Bradley with a slight grin.

“Totally” whispers Elias.

Bradley quickly approaches the first walker stabbing it very hard through the forehead, he hears as Elias neatly takes out another lurker, Bradley notices the next walker going towards him but he can’t pull out his knife from the walkers head on the ground. Elias saves him by finishing off the lurker and quickly kills the final one.

“Damn......that was close.....you’re a good shot kid” says Bradley in shock as he looks at Elias.

“Told ya I was good” smiles Elias.

“Yeah, you got that one smartass lets head to the garage” says Bradley patting the boy on the back.

Garage

“Look is that Rachel and Nicholas?” points Elias.

“I think it is” says Bradley in slight shock.

“You two changed your minds?” smiles Bradley.

“Well yeah, that place was beginning to be unsafe with the amount of walkers appearing, so I considered your offer” says Rachel toughly.

“We’re happy to have you both, we found some gas so we should hit the road soon, we’re just waiting for our two other friends” says Bradley.

“Two other friends?” asks Rachel suspiciously.

“Yeah...they’re cool don’t worry” smiles Bradley.
    “I hope” says Rachel hesitantly.

They notice a large group of rotters approaching the garage from the woods.

“Fuck!” shouts Rachel.

“My god that’s all lot of them” says Bradley with his wide open, as he observes the herd closing in.

“Where’s that car?! we can make a run for it?” says Rachel loudly.

“It’s not far but our friends are not here yet” replies Bradley worriedly.

“What should we do? I’m guessing you both are low on ammo too right?” concerns Rachel.

[Stay and close the garage door - wait for Katherine and Ellis]

[Run for the car - leave Katherine and Ellis behind]

• edited June 2014

[Stay and close the garage door - wait for Katherine and Ellis]

Hope they'll return soon. Looking forward to awkward chat:

Bradley: Where were you so long? We almost died in here!

Ellis: Ummm...

Ellis responds by steadily leaning towards Katherine, before shuttering his eyes he gazes for a brief second into her chocolate brown eyes a

• [Stay and close the garage door - wait for Katherine and Ellis]

Nobody gets left behind!

Ellis responds by steadily leaning towards Katherine, before shuttering his eyes he gazes for a brief second into her chocolate brown eyes a

• [Wait for Katherine and Ellis]

• “No! we’re not leaving them behind! close the garage door!” yells Bradley decisively.

“Are you nuts!” shouts Rachel as Bradley grabs the door and slides it down.

“They won’t get through” says Bradley as the dead start growling and moaning just outside the door.

“Great, now we’re trapped how do expect us to get through them now” says Rachel angrily.

“Calm down will ya, the herd will move eventually” says Bradley firmly.

“Fucking great” says Rachel infuriated.

“If you keep talking, they will never go” Bradley points out.

Meanwhile

“Come on we should get going” says Katherine firmly as she gets dressed.

“Man, Brad’s gonna be pissed” smiles Ellis.

“No time to lose, get a move on” says Katherine impatiently as she puts on her black undershirt.

“Okay chill, I’m right behind you” says Ellis as he puts on his denim jacket.

“Shit lurkers” whispers Katherine anxiously as she looks through the window.

Suddenly a man rushes into their house.

“Fuck who the hell is that?” whispers Ellis in shock.

“Who the fuck are you?” says Katherine angrily as she approaches the front entrance with her machete wielded.

“Oh fuck who are you?” says the man as he blocks the door with his back.

“I asked you first! get away from that door!” shouts Katherine.

“But the dead will come in” says the stranger hesitantly.

“Move that cabinet to barricade it” orders Katherine.

The stranger in fear and rage quickly move the cabinet.

“Now I’m gonna ask you one more time who are you? or I’ll kill you” says Katherine harshly.

“Jesus, Katherine” remarks Ellis in shock.

“I’m just some guy, my friends betrayed me I ran away I think they’re looking for me, I‘m unarmed please don’t kill me” stutters the man.

“Why did they betray you? answer me?” asks Katherine stubbornly.

“We were okay until......until we didn’t have any food left” sighs the man.

“What happened after?” asks Katherine relentlessly.

“What do you think?” he remarks angrily.

“I don’t know and to be honest I don’t care” replies Katherine toughly.

“They started.....eating my friends one by one! you happy now?” cries the man.

“Fuck” remarks Katherine bleakly.

“That’s messed up, we really do have to go, we’ll discuss this later” urges Ellis.

“You’re not coming with us” says Katherine with her eyes narrowed.

“Why? please?” says the stranger.

“If fucking cannibals are looking for you, I’m not going to risk my life or my friends” says Katherine decisively as she starts to head for the back door.

“We can’t leave this man Katherine, he’s unarmed I think he is an okay guy” says Ellis as he touches her arm.

“Why not? do you know him? he can put us in a lot of trouble, what if he’s lying?.” says Katherine as she shrugs him off.

[Convince Katherine to take him]

[Leave the stranger]

• [Convince Katherine to take him]

I mean, she has a point, but you can't just leave people behind.

“No! we’re not leaving them behind! close the garage door!” yells Bradley decisively. “Are you nuts!” shouts Rachel as Bradley grabs the

• [Convince Katherine to take him]

I doubt these cannibals would be friendly even if we don't take him with us. And with him we have more firepower against them.

“No! we’re not leaving them behind! close the garage door!” yells Bradley decisively. “Are you nuts!” shouts Rachel as Bradley grabs the

• edited June 2014

“We don’t know anything yet, but we can’t leave a human being behind, besides we can decide as a group what to do with him later” suggests Ellis.

“Fine, but if he tries something he’s dead, lets go!” says Katherine angrily.

The three rush to the back door and head for the garage to meet up with Bradley and Elias. Once they got closer they saw a group of walkers surrounding the garage.

“Fuck, walkers by the garage” whispers Katherine.

“Shit, I hope Brad and Elias are alright” whispers Ellis loudly.

“The garage door is slammed closed they should be inside” smiles Katherine.

“So, you guys got more people?” says the stranger.

“Yeah, what’s it to you?” whispers Katherine harshly.

“Nothing, if they are good people you guys are lucky” sighs the man.

Ellis and Katherine look at each other for a brief moment.

“Yes they’re......what’s your name?” asks Ellis.

“I’m Adalbert” says Adalbert faintly.

“That’s a funny name I’m Ellis and this is Katherine” smiles Ellis.

“Okay enough of the chit chat, lets try to distract them lurkers and get the hell out of here.”
    interrupts Katherine.

“Any ideas?” says Ellis bluntly.

“Maybe one of us should go as bait and turn them away” suggests Katherine.

“Hell no, I ain’t going there I’ve been running for god knows how long, I’m done.”
    says Adalbert

“Shut up” says Katherine unpleasantly.

“Maybe we should throw a bottle or something and then make a run for it” suggests Ellis.

“That won’t work only a few would be distracted.” replies Katherine.

“We need to make some kind of noise to get them here” mutters Ellis.

“This is what we’re going to do, you guys go across the street to the woods, I’ll shout and distract the lurkers and lead them to the neighborhood.” says Katherine decisively.

“Are you nuts?” says Ellis with eyes wide open.

“Those are some slow dumbass I’ll outrun them don’t worry” smiles Katherine.

“I’m not worried.....it’s just....be careful” says Ellis seriously.

“Okay go” Katherine whispers loudly.

Katherine yells to attract the walkers, while Ellis and Adalbert head for the garage door and open it vividly.

“Jesus, what took you so long for fuck sake and where’s Katherine?” asks Bradley

“We’re all alive thanks for asking, Katherine went to distract the herd” replies Ellis sarcastically.

“Yeah well we could have died in here, at least tell me you found some supplies?” says Bradley infuriated.

“Uhmm....sorry man.....did you find some gas” says Ellis.

“I did lets just go, oh and we have new company Rachel and Nicholas” says Bradley as the newcomers reveal themselves.

“We found a guy he’s name’s Adalbert” says Ellis as Adalbert shows up.

“Fuck it’s you!” says Rachel in fear.

“Oh my god Rachel thank god you’re alive” says Adalbert.

“Stay away from me and Nicholas you fucking cannibal!” shouts Rachel as she grasps Nicholas.

“Woah wait what?!” shouts Bradley.

“I didn’t know what happened you, I was split up with the others remember and they tried to kill me too” says Adalbert hysterically.

“I don’t believe you” says Rachel firmly.

“They took my weapon, I was out there unarmed and nearly starved to death do you think I would harm anyone, please believe me I would never do that” says Adalbert overemotionally.

“Stay away from us” mutters Rachel as she keeps Nicholas close to her.

“We don’t have time for this, we’ll deal with this later!” shouts Bradley.

Katherine appears running towards them.

“breathing heavily....What did I miss” she says faintly.

“You don’t want to know” says Ellis in slight shock.

Bradley, Elias, Katherine, Ellis, Rachel, Nicholas and Adalbert all ran to the jeep and headed south to Macon.

End of Chapter 1

The next part will continue with Ian and Blake ;)

• edited June 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 2: Nowhere to Run

Campsite near Ocmulgee River

6 weeks into the ZA

“After Joe’s death, Blake and Ian have been on run from ruthless bikers ever since. Like walkers aren’t already an enough threat for them, the last thing they need is crazy people chasing them for vengeance, with the dead walking around always being an imminent danger, it’s also the living you should be afraid of.” ponders Blake as he sits beside a campfire under a beautiful starry night.

“How long have I been asleep?.....yawn my turn on watch?” says Ian in a sleepy tone as he lays in a sleeping bag.

Blake sits in silence watching the flames.

“Hey I’m talking to you, are you okay?” asks Ian.

“All of this.....it’s all bullshit” mutters Blake.

“What are mumbling about?” asks Ian as he gets up rubbing his eyes.

“Why are we even trying?” continues Blake.

“Trying what? you lost me” says Ian.

“Surviving I mean, how long has it been since we started living like fucking raccoons?” says Blake in a furious tone.

“Hell I suggested to stay at the house, but.....I’m sure this situation will end one day you see, a cure is coming.” replies Ian.

“Stay at the house?! you fucking kidding me they would’ve come back and killed us, I would’ve put up a fight but you? you were useless and you still are” says Blake loudly.

“I don’t care what you say, but importantly we’re still alive and besides those bikers are either dead or lost interest” smiles Ian.

“I kept us safe I’m the reason you’re still ALIVE!” says Blake infuriated.

“Yep you’re right, you have kept my rich ass safe” smiles Ian.

Silence as Blake continues to stare into the flames.

“Come on, you have to chill a bit, tomorrow we might get lucky with that charity centre, maybe are luck will change and eat some proper food for a while” smiles Ian.

“Yeah, maybe” mutters Blake.

Awkward silence.

“So, you never told me how you got that scar on your cheek” asks Ian.

“I’m not in the mood” Blake says harshly.

“Oh come on, don’t be grim, there might not be another ‘mood’ you know, we might end up dead tomorrow for as much as we know.” smirks Ian.

Blake looks at him bleakly for a second.

“Fine, as you know I grew up in many foster homes, once I had this friend, we went out to the woods and busted into a shed, his name was Jason, he found an axe, as he was playing with it he took a big swing and it scraped my cheek.” says Blake.

“Fuck me, you’re one lucky bastard he didn’t cut your head off” giggles Ian.

“Heh...yeah I guess” smirks Blake.

“What about that necklace?” points Ian.

“What about it?” remarks Blake looking at his necklace.

“Seems special to you that’s all” says Ian.

“It is.....I got it from my ex-girlfriend” sighs Blake.

“It looks like real gold you know” Ian points out.

“I don’t care if it’s gold or not, she gave it to me for good luck” says Blake slightly offended.

“Jeez, once again chill, when they find a cure and all will come back to normal you can get some good money of it” smiles Ian.

“Even if I starve I would never sell this necklace you asshole” says Blake with his eyes narrowed.

“Okay okay........was she pretty” smirks Ian.

“She was insanely beautiful, her name was Carmen she had these luring brown eyes that I will never forget” sighs Blake.

“You miss her don’t you?” says Ian compassionately.

“Yeah I do......she was the only good thing I had in my life” sighs Blake.

Moment of silence.

“Come on, get some sleep, it’s my turn on watch anyway” orders Ian.

**Morning **

“Man, I’m hungry I hope we find some food in that centre” says Ian.

“Lets hope we don’t bump into any trouble on the way” says Blake firmly.

“You do look scary with that katana, leather jacket and haircut Blake” smirks Ian.

“This ain’t a beauty contest....but you look like a homeless wannabee businessman with a rifle” chuckles Blake.

“Okay fine, I give you that one” smiles Ian.

The duo approach an abandoned centre, they notice many bodies around on the street.

“So how do you want to do this?” asks Ian.

Blake will say:

[You stay out here, shout if you need help] [We both enter the centre]

[I’ll stay out here, I’ll call you if we have company]

• [You stay out here, shout if you need help]

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 2: Nowhere to Run Campsite near Ocmulgee River 6 weeks into the ZA “After

• [We both enter the centre]

Man i have to admit you are very talented, i mean for real.
    Im reading lots of fan fictions but i really think that yours is the most interesting and i like how you're able to develop characters.
    Keep doing this man, its awesome.

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 2: Nowhere to Run Campsite near Ocmulgee River 6 weeks into the ZA “After

• [We both enter the centre]

Lol, these two are awesome.

Ian: Hey, do you-

Blake: Shut up, Ian.

• Thank you man, I appreciate the support ;)

Sedna posted: »

[We both enter the centre] Man i have to admit you are very talented, i mean for real. Im reading lots of fan fictions but i really thin

• edited June 2014

“We go in together, I might need you inside” suggest Blake.

“Sure thing” says Ian confidently.

Charity Centre

“Any idea where they would’ve kept food” smirks Ian.

“How the hell should I know?” remarks Blake.

“Well I don’t....you kinda dwelled in all sorts of centre’s and institutions right?” says Ian hesitantly.

“Why would I be in a charity centre they don’t exactly take care of children here for god sake” says Blake slightly angry.

“Okay fuck I just don’t know all right” says Ian unsurely.

“Man, just shut up, there has to be a kitchen in the dinner hall, I guess” says Blake.

“Check those cupboards back there I’ll search these” orders Ian.

“I’m on it” Blake says firmly.

“Fuck, it’s all picked clean” mumbles Ian as he chaotically examines cupboards and cabinets.

“Nothing back here” mutters Blake.

“Oh thank you” says Ian as he kisses a can of sweetcorn.

“Good luck with that, you’ll still be hungry in the next hour” giggles Blake.

“How can you not be happy for seeing food?” says Ian as he gives Blake a surprised look.

“Oh I’m happy its just that, after that can of food we still have shit, and not to mention we’re going to have to deal with more shit like walkers crazy ass people, like I said before it’s all fucked up.” says Blake bleakly.

Ian opens the can and starts gobbling up

“I’ll leave you some” says Ian with food in his mouth.

“Man, it’s this bad all ready?” mutters Blake.

“Of course it’s bad, people will grab anything they can to eat and survive” says Ian while chewing.

“Supplies sure ran out pretty quick huh” says Blake firmly.

“Oh yeah, If I were here before when there was still food I would taken everything” says Ian.

“And how would you do that alone?...you greedy asshole” smiles Blake.

“I would fill as many bags, duffel bags hell anything that has a lot of capacity and space, call me greedy but I consider myself hmm.....prudent I would say” says Ian happily.

“You would still be unable to take everything Mr. Prudent, now pass me that can before you gobble up everything like a pig” says Blake sarcastically.

“Knock yourself out tough guy” smirks Ian ironically as he hands him the can.

“Whatever, I’m gonna go and have look outside, keep looking for something useful” says Blake as he grabs a dirty spoon and starts eating.

BAM BAM BAM

“Fuck what was that?!” startles Ian dropping his rifle and ducking for cover.

“It was a gunshot dumbass, and jesus you’re gonna get yourself killed jumping like that” whispers Blake.

“You see anything there?” shouts an unknown man.

“A few walkers up ahead” a woman shouts back.

“Hey Kaden check that building, taking anything you find, we don’t have much time” shouts the man.

“Nicky, Stephen go examine those stores I’ll check this centre, be careful don’t take any chances with walkers” says the unknown man as he jumps off his vehicle.

“Do you see anything?” whispers Ian.

“No, but I can hear them, I think there are about 4 or 5 of them” whispers Blake loudly.

“Do you think it’s those bikers?” whispers Ian worriedly.

“I don’t know, but I’m not taking any chances” says Blake.

“They could be friendly maybe they have food man” suggests Ian.

“Damn, you always think with you’re stomach” smiles Blake.

“Shit, someone’s coming” whispers Ian.

“From how I see it we have a few options” suggests Blake.

[Hide] [Shoot the man] [Find a back entrance and slip out]

[Reveal yourselves] [Punch the guy and make a run for it]

• Hmm, I'd rather not take any chances...

[Find a back entrance and slip out]

“We go in together, I might need you inside” suggest Blake. “Sure thing” says Ian confidently. Charity Centre “Any idea where they

• [Find a back entrance]

“We go in together, I might need you inside” suggest Blake. “Sure thing” says Ian confidently. Charity Centre “Any idea where they

• [Find a back entrance and slip out] seems to be the safest option here.

• [Find a back entrance and slip out]

• [Reveal yourselves]

• “I think we should just look for a back entrance and get the hell out” whispers Blake as he moves quietly.

“Damn, it always has to be your way” mumbles Ian.

“If you want to show yourself and get killed then be my guest” says Blake as he slides open the door.

“What if they were good people?” Ian asks in a slightly anxious tone.

“Good or bad I still would’ve trusted them” answers Blake rigidly as they run into the cornfield.

“You trusted Joe first, then me right? we weren’t so bad” reasons Ian.

“You two weren’t part of a group” says Blake slightly infuriated.

“So fucking what? and what do you call this? companionship?!” says Ian loudly.

“I just don’t like the thought of someone leading a group of people, because it never works......I think we’re clear” says Blake as they continue to walk in the cornfield.

“Why do you think that? we will have to eventually join someone who has resources” suggests Ian.

“We don’t have to join anyone, leaders tend to overuse their powers and then only the people that follow will suffer the most.” says Blake rigidly.

“If you’re not going to trust people, then you’re going to starve out here, fuck leaders, if something goes to shit people will take a stand and take charge.” says Ian angrily.

“Take charge? I don’t think it’s that simple, what if more people support the leaders rules, then the rest will only have to obey them or escape the regime” mutters Blake.

“You got a point, everything is a risk now, I would kill someone for a nice comfy bed and a huge breakfast” says Ian cheerfully.

“You are cold and selfish, come on lets head back to camp” smirks Blake.

Charity Centre

The mysterious man examines the surroundings of the centre and notices an opened can of sweetcorn, he kneels to check it discovering that it’s still fresh and the content is only half eaten.

“Did you find anything.....breaths heavily.....walkers are closing in we should go” says Kaden.

“Maybe I have.....” says the man as he shows him the can.

“It’s a can so what?” remarks Kaden.

“This means kid that someone was here, my guess would be 2 people, possibly 3 tops.” says the man.

“You want to go look for them? we could use some people to our community” says the 19 year old positively.

“They shouldn’t have gotten far, if we find them, we should try and convince them to come with us, after all we do have a safe place and we as people have to find a way to rebuild civilization” says the mysterious man firmly.

“I wonder how long our supplies will last, it’s not going to be easy” wonders Kaden.

“I reckon we’re good for a long while” assures the man.

“I didn’t find much in that building across the street I hope Nicky and Stephen have better luck” says Kaden faintly.

“We should move out before a herd appears” orders the man.

“Look there’s a back door open” Kaden points out.

“Hmm they probably went for the cornfield” mutters the man.

“Maybe we should split up” suggests Kaden.

“That’s a good idea, no need to risk the whole group, I’ll go with Nicky and search this area around the cornfield they might have a camp or a rest place very close. I trust you to take Stephen and head down this road have a look around if you see any survivors, see if they’re worthy enough and taken them with you” says the man considerately.

“Fine, if you think it’s best to take Nicky” says Kaden with slight jealousy.

Front of the Centre

“What took you guys so long?” remarks Stephen dressed in a navy jacket and black jeans

“I think a few survivors were here not long ago” says the unknown man.

“Really?” remarks Nicky positively.

“Yeah, it’s best we split up to look for them” says Kaden faintly.

“Okay then, Nicky and I...” says Stephen.

“No, you go with Kaden I’ll go with Nicky” the man interrupts.

“But...” Stephen says weakly.

“Just do as the man says” orders Kaden harshly as he gets into the SUV.

“It’s okay sweetie I’ll be fine” smiles Nicky dressed in a yellow blouse and blue jeans.

“Don’t take too long honey” says Stephen as he kisses Nicky.

40minutes

Campsite

“We should head south tomorrow” says Ian while laying on his sleeping bag.

“Yeah I guess we should” says Blake faintly as he cleans his katana from walker blood.

“Damn, I just thought about Joe” says Ian bleakly looking at the sky.

“Yeah, poor man....I guess he’s in a better place, like people say” sighs Blake

“I don’t think there’s a better place, all that heaven talking seems bullshit, you die and that’s it” says Ian bleakly.

“In the end the dead always win or the living might get you first” says Blake as he settles his katana and starts to build a camp fire.

“Fuck what was that” startles Ian as he quickly gets up from his sleeping bag and picks up his rifle.

“I heard something too” says Blake with his eyes wide open looking around.

As someone comes out from behind a tree, Ian blindly shots but misses the person.

BAM

“Woah what the hell Ian” remarks Blake as he turns around.

“Put the gun down and relax” says the mysterious man pointing a gun at him.

“Who the fuck are you, what do you want?” says Blake angrily.

“I’m going to lower my gun when your friend will lower his” says the man sharply.

“Listen to him” says Nicky softly.

Blake nods towards Ian reluctantly. They both lower their guns.

“My name is Jarvis and this is Nicky, I know you guys have been at that charity centre, I’m not here to harm you or anything we’re trying to build a community in a small town not far from Macon, we take in survivors who are willing to contribute and we thought maybe you were friendly people looking for help” says the man sincerely.

Blake and Ian look at the man with uncertainty. Blake notices a huge tattoo on Jarvis’s left arm and a short spear holstered on his right leg. He has long blonde hair, wears a black shirt with short sleeves and beige khakis.

“We have supplies and a lot of people willing to rebuild what we have lost to those monsters” interrupts Nicky.

“And how is this ‘town’ protected?” asks Blake sarcastically.

“For now we have cars and barbed wires sealing off unsafe and unexamined neighborhoods, and of course we have people taking shifts on looking over if any walkers by chance manage to get in. We intend to build a fence in the future, maybe one of you have families that got separated” says the man in a firm tone.

“You say you have found survivors......did you happen to find a woman named Carmen?” asks Blake curiously.

“We have many people there, I’m not quite sure I never was good with names” remarks Nicky as she looks at Jarvis

“You can always leave, if you don’t find anyone you know, it’s your decision” says Jarvis compassionately.

“I’m sold Blake, they have supplies I’m done foraging for food everyday, I think I should go” says Ian as he glances at Blake.

“Hmm...I don’t know...” mutters Blake.

Major Choice: Community

[Blake and Ian should go] [Only Ian should go]

[Blake and Ian should stay]

• [Blake and Ian should go]

“I think we should just look for a back entrance and get the hell out” whispers Blake as he moves quietly. “Damn, it always has to be you

“I think we should just look for a back entrance and get the hell out” whispers Blake as he moves quietly. “Damn, it always has to be you

• [Only Ian should go]

Ian : "I'm done foraging for food everyday."

Wyatt : "I'm done foraging in the woods like f**king racoons!" (I think that was how he said it.)

It's a foreshadowing! The community is like Carver's! Honestly I don't fully trust them, but I don't want to miss out if it's good. So one person stays, one goes. Fair enough for me !

• [Only Ian should go]

• “Fuck it fine I’ll go, but if you try anything I’ll fucking kill you” says Blake firmly.

“Finally man” says Ian cheerfully.

“Relax guys, we won’t try anything if you don’t like the community you can always leave” Nicky assures.

“We should move it’s too dark already” says Jarvis.

1 hour later.

Blake and Ian sat behind on the truck, as they all drove away towards their new home.
    Deep down Blake wasn’t sure whether going was the best idea, yet he couldn’t stop hoping that he would see Carmen again, the only person that could bring a glimpse of light in his life.
    They passed a sign “Welcome to Louisville” Blake notices that they are approaching one of the entrances to the small town. Both of them see three cars sealing off the road with two men on guard, one with a carbine rifle the other with a crossbow.

“Okay everybody out” says Nicky.

“The centre is up ahead” says Jarvis surely.

“I’ll make the announcement” says Nicky confidently.

“No, maybe we should wait till tomorrow, people might be asleep already, I’ll take it from here Nicky” smiles Jarvis.

Nicky bashfully smiles back and walks away.

“Okay fellas, come this way I’ll show you the guest suites” smirks Jarvis.

Blake and Ian look at each other awkwardly.

“Guest suites?” remarks Ian.

“Yeah, don’t worry it’s clean and comfortable, just you two will be separated from the community until we can trust you both” says Jarvis in a tough tone.

“Now wait a minute why are we treated like outsiders you can trust us we’re good people?” says Ian slightly offended.

“I’m sure you are, but no offence we just met haven’t we? I don’t fully trust you and I’m sure you don’t trust me, you both are lucky that the ‘guest suite’ isn’t here outside” smiles Jarvis.

The three walk into nearby building and head upstairs, Jarvis leads Blake and Ian through a long hallway, stops and opens a door on the left.

“Make yourselves at home, just don’t mind the two extra beds by the wall, many of these rooms are accommodated for more than three people.” says Jarvis.

“Haha yes, finally a soft bed” says Ian as he leaps onto one of the beds.

“Jesus Ian” mutters Blake.

“Just don’t break anything” smiles Jarvis

“Tomorrow, we’ll make the announcement of your arrival to the community maybe someone here will know you guys, of course later I will ask you a few questions and try to get to know you two better” says Jarvis toughly.

“Announcements, beds we only need some food now and we’re golden” jokes Ian.

“Yeah, this feels quite unbelievable” says Blake as he looks around and puts on a slight smiles.

“Someone will come here early in the morning with some food” assures Jarvis.

“Oh and before we part I’m gonna need you both to surrender your weapons” says Jarvis firmly.

“No fucking way, I’m keeping my katana” replies Blake.

“Yeah fuck that I need my rifle at all times” says Ian anxiously.

“You’re safe here, we will give your weapons back when we get to know you a bit better” says Jarvis bluntly.

Blake realizes that Jarvis may not know that he has an automatic pistol hidden under his leather coat.

Major Choice: Surrender

[Blake and Ian should hand over all their weapons] [Refuse to give up weapons]

[Blake should hand over his katana only and Ian should keep his rifle]

[Blake should hand over his katana only and Ian should give up his rifle]

• [Blake should hand over his katana only and Ian should give up his rifle]

I'd rather keep that pistol, you never know what can happen.

“Fuck it fine I’ll go, but if you try anything I’ll fucking kill you” says Blake firmly. “Finally man” says Ian cheerfully. “Relax guy

• [Blake should hand over his katana only and Ian should keep his rifle]

“Fuck it fine I’ll go, but if you try anything I’ll fucking kill you” says Blake firmly. “Finally man” says Ian cheerfully. “Relax guy

• [Blake should hand over his katana only and Ian should give up his rifle]

• Okay looks safe to close this voting session ;)

Blake will hand over his katana and Ian will give up his rifle.

• edited June 2014

“On second thought, I don’t really need my rifle” says Ian as he hands him his weapon and lays down on the bed.

“Fine....”says Blake reluctantly as he hands over his katana.

“Hmmm....quite a nice weapon and sharp” remarks Jarvis examining the sword.

“Keep her safe she saved my life many times” smirks Blake.

“Oh I’ll take good care of her don’t you worry” smiles Jarvis.

“So that’s all you have?” says Jarvis as he narrows his eyes.

“Uhmm yeah” says Ian cheerfully.

Jarvis looks at them with inscrutable expression.

“Try to get some sleep tomorrow it's going to be a long day for you” says Jarvis as he closes the door.

Blake sits on a chair and sinks his head into his hands.

“Ain’t this great finally are luck has changed for the better” says Ian serenely.

“I still don’t trust this guy there’s something off about him” says Blake as he walks around the room.

“Nothing is off he’s a good guy, look he hasn’t killed us, he took us in what more do you want man?” says Ian joyfully.

“We’ll see.......if something goes sideways tomorrow I’m leaving” says Blake as he shutters his eyes.

“Wait what?!” asks Ian astonished.

“You heard me, I’m going with or without you if things go hairy” says Blake.

“Give it time man, things will work out, now lets get some of that beauty sleep” assures Ian.

Morning

“Rise and shine gentleman” says Jarvis as he uncovers a curtain.

“Man what time is it” says Blake having trouble opening his eyes.

“Hmm 10 maybe 10ish, come on we have things to do” smiles Jarvis.

“I just can’t catch a break, why do we have to get up so damn early” mumbles Ian as he wakes up.

“Stop nagging and get up, we having a town meeting to attend” smiles Jarvis.

Town Square

Blake and Ian follow Jarvis to the town meeting, the duo notice that people in the community have respect for the man many of them tend to greet him “Good Morning” or “Hello” while they approach the square. Ian is shocked by the number of people gathered, counting about 20 maybe 30.

“Wow so many people” remarks Ian.

“We need capable people, if we want to get through this right?” says Jarvis.

“Right” replies Ian bluntly.

Jarvis approaches the group of people and gives a speech.

“Thank you all for coming, last night we found two new survivors who agreed to come and join our community, as we all know many of us have lost families and friends, maybe some of you are related to these men. Everybody meet Ian and Blake Amairo” says Jarvis loudly as he claps his hands with the crowd.

“Blake!?” someone says loudly from a distance.

Blake looks forward and sees a familiar face.

“Carmen?” he mutters.

End of Chapter 2

Next chapter will follow Willy, Brent, Rosemary and Troy.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Blake found Carmen, that's so nice! Now everything's going to be fine, right?

...Right?

“On second thought, I don’t really need my rifle” says Ian as he hands him his weapon and lays down on the bed. “Fine....”says Blake relu

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Blake found Carmen, that's so nice! Now everything's going to be fine, right? ...Right?

• Of course, it's The Walking Dead everything will be just fine......

Pipas posted: »

Blake found Carmen, that's so nice! Now everything's going to be fine, right? ...Right?

• WHERE IS LINK?

“On second thought, I don’t really need my rifle” says Ian as he hands him his weapon and lays down on the bed. “Fine....”says Blake relu

• edited June 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 3: Harsh Times

9 weeks into the ZA, Summer

Forest near Walnut, Illinois

Willy and Brent are walking through a forest.

“Do you think will get lucky today?” asks Brent bluntly while cracking a walkers skull with his axe.

“I sure hope so, I don’t how long we can keep up like this” says Willy faintly while holding the rifle.

“How’s your hand?” asks Willy with concern.

“It still aches me sometimes, but I can’t just sit around and do nothing” replies Brent as he looks at his wrist.

“You looked pretty bad back then” says Willy faintly.

“Yeah I did, thanks to your nana I’m still alive” smiles Brent.

“I still think you should rest a while longer” says Willy worriedly.

“There’s not time to rest, when you have dead people walking around right?” smiles Brent.

“Hm..right” replies Willy reluctantly.

5 minutes later

“Do you still believe it will get better someday?” asks Brent weakly.

“I don’t know, but maybe someday” replies Willy with a forced smile.

“I miss my parents” sighs Brent.

“I miss mine too” says Willy faintly.

“What’s even worse is that I don’t have anything that would remind me of them” sighs Brent.

“I have this rubber band bracelet which my mum gave me” sighs Willy as he touches the bracelet.

“You’re so lucky Willy and you also have your nana with you” smiles Brent.

“We’re all your family now Brent” smiles Willy compassionately.

“So we’re like brothers aren’t we?” says Brent putting on a brave smile.

“Of course we are” replies Willy cheerfully.

“Gosh I’m so hungry” says Brent desperately.

“Me too” says Willy.

“Imagine a nice slice of pizza” smiles Brent.

“Don’t mention pizza please you’re making me more hungry” smirks Willy.

“Too early too cheesy, get it” chuckles Brent.

“Heh, come on no puns or jokes Brent please” giggles Willy.

“Oh shoot, look at that” startles Brent as he points at a deer in the distance.

They both slowly approach it a bit closer.

“Come on shoot it quick before it runs away” whispers Brent.

“Okay steady now, always go for the neck, just like nana taught me” whispers Willy to himself while aiming at the animal.

BAM

“Alright you got’em!” says Brent out loudly.

Brent runs towards it.

“Clean shot right through the heart, great job Willy” says Brent as he examines the deer.

“Sorry” mumbles Willy to himself

“What?” asks Brent.

“Nothing.....I just hate killing animals” says Willy faintly.

“Sometimes we have to, you know to survive” says Brent.

“I guess” mutters Willy.

“I wonder if Troy has found something” says Willy.

“He might still be at the river fishing, but he also mentioned on checking that small town” points Brent.

“Nana is all alone in the shack with the baby” mutters Willy.

"The deer is too heavy for us two to drag" mumbles Brent.

“One of us should stay here with the deer though” says Brent bluntly.

“So you want me to go get help?” asks Willy.

Major Choice: Strategy

[ (Willy or Brent) should go and get help]

[from Troy who’s at the (river or small town)] or [from Rosemary who’s at the shack]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.