Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• (?) DeboraMorgado is unsure what to think.

What???

• Oh my gawddd

Bluebirdo posted: »

(?) DeboraMorgado is unsure what to think.

• I'd scream my lungs out if I find a bug on my pillow..

USMC1786 posted: »

That explains why she was able to put a bug on Duck's pillow

• In episode 2, when youre having dinner with either Kenny or Luke, you can see Bonnie hiding behind the bathroom doors.

• Really? I never knew that. Does somebody have a screenshot?

Kladeos posted: »

In episode 2, when youre having dinner with either Kenny or Luke, you can see Bonnie hiding behind the bathroom doors.

• I replayed this part recently and I didn't see anybody hiding anywhere.

In episode 2, when youre having dinner with either Kenny or Luke, you can see Bonnie hiding behind the bathroom doors.

• I replayed that scene.. wait.. Behind?
    The doors never opened or anything... :O

Really? I never knew that. Does somebody have a screenshot?

• guys hes a troll on this thread, dont listen to him

• if you went with Nick at the end of S2E1 later in S2E2, based on if you backed him up or not after the bridge insident, when you talk to him while he sits by Mathews shack, the tone of his voice will change, of you backed him up he smiles and says "thanks for backing me up Clem" but if you sided against him his voice changes to a sarcastic tone and he says "thanks for backing me up Clem"

• laughing* LAUGHING. STOP, DOJO. IT WAS 1AM, ALRIGHT?!

dojo32161 posted: »

You couldn't stop lying? How could you!?

• CAN'T... CONTAIN... LAUGHTER...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I have to contain my laughter and iT'S NOT WORKING. Breathe man, just breathe! STAY WITH ME!

• Also everyone on the farm will regard Lee as a hero... or even as a religious prophet.

I always do it since Clem will say Lee is the best and thank him for it

• Nick glances at her a couple times too. Honestly I think it was more to imply they notice the door closing than that they actually saw her.

It would have been interesting if they finally reacted rather than just keep letting you look until the option is no longer there.

hihitwd posted: »

The scene where you can spy on them in S1E1 is really weird. In the middle of their conversation, Carlos looks right in Clem's eyes and doesn't say a word.

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited July 2014

its shown various times through S2E3 that Luke and Kenny are pretty much oppisites when thinking, Kenny wants no plan at all and to just act, and if you let Lukes dialogue roll when he first finds Clem in the comic store he says that they need to be smart and have a plan and Kenny thinks its ok to beat Carver to death and Luke thinks its highly immoral

• I think the bridge scene in Season 2 Episode 2 is based off of Three Billy Goats Gruff.

Matthew isn't exactly a mean troll, but he's still guarding the bridge and stopping the "goats" from crossing over. Clementine is the littlest goat, who goes first (or talks first, because Luke told her to), Luke is the middle goat, and Nick is the biggest goat who knocks the roll off of the bridge into the stream. The sizes even match up, as Nick is the tallest of the three.

• Small detail, but I believe Bonnie has Sarah's backpack during the herd scene. I wish she could have picked up Clementine's backpack since it had all of her shit in it ;-;

• if you looked in S2E2 she had nothing in her bag except Mathews knife

Small detail, but I believe Bonnie has Sarah's backpack during the herd scene. I wish she could have picked up Clementine's backpack since it had all of her shit in it ;-;

• That still confuses me because if you save Pete at the end of episode 1, you can check the backpack and there's a bunch of stuff in there. I think Telltale just got a little lazy and wanted the player to only notice the knife.

Kennysucks posted: »

if you looked in S2E2 she had nothing in her bag except Mathews knife

• Are you a girl or a boy

I'd scream my lungs out if I find a bug on my pillow..

• yeah i wouldn't be surprised if they just got lazy

That still confuses me because if you save Pete at the end of episode 1, you can check the backpack and there's a bunch of stuff in there. I think Telltale just got a little lazy and wanted the player to only notice the knife.

• edited July 2014

In S2E2 when you are talking to Carver in the kitchen.If you ask him were he lives he will say he and his family have a camp down by the river with a boat dock. Then ask him how long he has been there and he will say awhile. Clementine will reply with a sarcastic really and Carver gives you a squinty look for catching him in a lie.

• I forgot to mention but in the attic in s1 e4 if you side with kenny or not in the meatlocker when he mentions Larry in the psat he says that he was scared shitless if you sided with him and if you didn't side with him he said it was a hard choice

• Yes, but in that scene Carlos looks right at her and if you don't need to close the door, and Carlos still won't say a word. I found it creepy.

skoothz posted: »

Nick glances at her a couple times too. Honestly I think it was more to imply they notice the door closing than that they actually saw her.

• Wow, really cool find!

• And in 102, when Duck is talking about the smell of manure and says, "It smells funny," Clementine will say, "Like shit, right Lee?"

I got a good one. In 101 if you say "manure" in the barn, Clementine says "oh shoot" in 201 after she drops her water bottle. If you say "sh

• In season 1, when you are at Clementine's house fighting Sandra, before Clementine brings the hammer, if you die at a certain point, Clementine says through the walkie-talkie, "Please don't go."

At the end of episode 5, if you choose to leave Lee, Clementine says "Don't go."

• is there a screenshot, or video you could show? Because, that sounds awesome.

hihitwd posted: »

In S1E2, if you investigate the hay stack that's inside the barn, Duck will appear behind you like Assassin's Creed and will say "I want to play in the hay!" and Lee answers "Just stick close to your mom Duck.."

• stands up
    pushes in chair
    claps furiously as I agree with this

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Here's one I'm not sure anybody's mentioned yet, but: The fact Luke reappears in a comic book store. Yes, out of all the shops out th

• 'Thank GOOOD'

Luke laughs, you can hear it, it's hilarious XD

quinnics posted: »

In S2 EP2, at the bridge, depending on how rude Clementine was to Carlos previously and on a certain dialog choice, he will say "And you're

• I always do that and if not I watch people do it on YouTube, lol

true, I noticed that, cuz I played that episode 2 times and choose different options

• do you have any video about it?

In S2E2 when you are talking to Carver in the kitchen.If you ask him were he lives he will say he and his family have a camp down by the riv

• edited July 2014

I don't know if this is true or not but I heard that if you just stay silent in episode 3 while teaching clem how to shoot a gun she won't know how to shoot and in season 2 episode 2 when Sarah has the gun they just play with it instead.

Also in S1 E1 you can point the TV remote at the lock on the gate outside of the pharmacy and try to turn it on and Doug will get mad at you for trying to open the gate.

• Better than TheSw1tcher (Two Best Friends Play). You can never hear anything. They never shut up.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Ah, ZackScott. I can't stand his playthroughs of the walking dead. He giggles at EVERYTHING!

• Yes. He makes the funniest scream whenever he falls.

SeanHoney posted: »

Is it "game-over" when no one is there to catch Lee when he falls?

• edited July 2014

I'm barely ever called by my full first name. Sometimes at school, or when my mom would get mad at me she says it. My name is Zachary, but almost everyone calls me Zack.

Yeah. But with Christa and Sarita, plus Katjaa, I guess, they were all sort of make shift mother figures. It makes sense, because a lot of mothers call kids by their full names.

• edited July 2014

This is more like a theory, but I have some "evidences" that led me to think that.

Justin from 400 days is alive. If you save him, Vince says he just left him to search a safe place, but even if you just save Danny, the image from the credits shows Justin still trying to escape the bus. But, we can't say the same for Danny. When you save him, Russel confirm his death and when you don't save him, in the credits will show the zombies eating him.

This led me to think that Justin survived and maybe he can even appear again.

• Wait a sec isn't that the camp Clem found in S2E1?

In S2E2 when you are talking to Carver in the kitchen.If you ask him were he lives he will say he and his family have a camp down by the riv

• I don't think not teaching Clementine how to shoot is an option. Otherwise she wouldn't have been able to save Molly (determinately if you brought her to Crawford) or shoot Lee at the end.

xWally posted: »

I don't know if this is true or not but I heard that if you just stay silent in episode 3 while teaching clem how to shoot a gun she won't k

• Really ? i always did it, i thought you had to do it lol.

When you go to the St. John's dairy you can actually fix the swing buy getting some rope, a board, and a few other things, but if you don't, Andy will do it.

• I don't want to imagine what Kenny did to Carver if you leave. 0_0

If you stay watch Kenny kill Carver, you can tell Kenny tries to tone down the violence for Clem since if you don't watch it then it's sounds a lot more brutal and Kenny is covered in more blood when he comes out then when you do watch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.