Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Random deaths can happen...

WHY PRO, WHY? Now I'm all alone. :c 1) Shoot him in the head. Finish him off. I'm depressed. RIP AWESOMEO. :c

• Well, it's a no brainer for me..... If I were SweetPea, I'd want him to suffer for killing my friend.

SweetPea is becoming a badass. No brainer, hmm, why so?

• 1) SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD

Looks like emu is coming to me for revenge.

Well I'm ready, nothing can stop the great Pokemon master, Gary Oak!

SweetPeaClem We continued on, trying to get out of the woods. I was wondering if Gary and Azlyn were okay, but I had my doubts. I still t

• "I don't kill characters, you guys do."

Random deaths can happen...

• He could have lived if you guys voted a different way.

"I don't kill characters, you guys do."

• Heh, nice. I like that.

Well, it's a no brainer for me..... If I were SweetPea, I'd want him to suffer for killing my friend.

• edited July 2014

He could have lived if you decided to let him live...

He could have lived if you guys voted a different way.

• edited July 2014

Nope, there are safe routes and danger routes when you guys vote. I actually needed Awesomeo for something later on, but now I can't do it.

He could have lived if you decided to let him live...

• edited July 2014

1) Shoot him in the head. Finish him off.

Ribs in peas Awesomeo.

SweetPeaClem We continued on, trying to get out of the woods. I was wondering if Gary and Azlyn were okay, but I had my doubts. I still t

• 1) Shoot him in the head. Finish him off.

• 1) Shoot him in the head. Finish him off.

Justice must be served.

• R.I.P AWESOMEO :c

• NOOO AWESOMEO!!!!

Alt text

I'm actually quite surprised that SweetPea didn't react more.....

My initial reaction was to leave the douchenozzle for the walkers. But SweetPea didn't injure him enough to the point where he couldn't escape somehow, so I have to vote 1) Shoot him in the head. Finish him off. in case he comes back for revenge.

• edited July 2014

1) Shoot him in the head. Finish him off

I like killing :D

R.I.P Awesomeo :'(

• 1) Shoot him in the head. Finish him off

Why awesomeo??! ;_;

• Heh, we'll never learn, will we? :c

Nope, there are safe routes and danger routes when you guys vote. I actually needed Awesomeo for something later on, but now I can't do it.

• If I see Tobi torturing you I'll probably be like "Cmon Tobi, that ain't punishment." and Tobi will be like. "FINE! YA DO IT THEN!" and then we escape.

sardines posted: »

Okay, I read it a second time... Gustav is going to see Tobi. Who currently has Sardines in the torture room. Gustavdines confirmed? (Nah, SardinesFan86 m8) Also Rafoli... why??? YOU'RE GOING TO GET US ALL KILLED!!!! ;_;

• DAFUQ 1) Shoot him in the head. Finish him off.

As for my part... pills here :D

• 2) Leave him.

If we kill him, then we are no better than him.

• Well that happened....RIP AWESOMEO...

Is it because we voted for me to stay with Pro's group....I remember that he said that I would eventually stumble upon them if I went by myself or with Wanderer....Well shit...

Time to make that guy pay, I know she just said that she's better than him, but you can't leave him there and allow him to strike back or be rescued by whoever sent him in the first place...

Better to leave no witnesses I suppose...KILL HIM.

• edited July 2014

RIP

Alt text

• Shoot him in the head. Finish him off.

• Somebody needs to animate this and everyone will voice their characters.

• VOTING CLOSED!

TOBI WILL TORTURE GUILTY FIRST.

LeeTheProfessional "Alright... so how do we do this?" Jon asked me. I looked around."Seems isolated. I don't know if anyone is inside,

• edited July 2014

I was thinking of making it like the comics when the story is done. That's how I originally was going to do it, but it would have taken forever. We'll see what happens.

Somebody needs to animate this and everyone will voice their characters.

• Oh. My. GAWD.

• LOL, Pro should get on Skype and record everyone's voices.

• edited July 2014

^This

Most of the time id probably start laughing when going over a serious line.

• Lol, the voice acting would be so bad, though. Since some of the characters are older, it wouldn't sound right either, haha.

^This Most of the time id probably start laughing when going over a serious line.

• xD Yeah.

Lol, the voice acting would be so bad, though. Since some of the characters are older, it wouldn't sound right either, haha.

• 1) Shoot him in the head. Finish him off

Sign in to comment in this discussion.