Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• ribs in peas sardines und gustav is kill ;_;

sardines posted: »

ribs in peas sardines is kill ;_;

• This here are my thought before I join Sardines and the crew.

'That guy, Tobi, he's kept my alive for a long time now... Or.... Pretty girls, damn pretty girls... FUCK IT, PRETTY GIRLS!'

LeeTheProfessional We had finally made it inside the warehouse."Alright, that camera spotted us for sure. We need to move quickly!" CiD t

• Lol, so many people! If you see any more errors let me know. :p

"Women first." Mark said. Azlyn, Shiina, Valky, AC, Broken and Guetta got in the car. wait where did I go at the end? AM I DEAD? i just reread this and now i'm sad gustav pls ;_;

• I got one, Gustav was like... Shot.

Lol, so many people! If you see any more errors let me know.

• Yes, that will play a role later on...

I got one, Gustav was like... Shot.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

Like... My death?

Well if it isn't my death..

GUSTAVDINES CONFIRMED

Yes, that will play a role later on...

• "I'm drying, Rafoli... leave me here. I'm dead weight..." PAP told him.

I found one and I had a laugh over it.

Lol, so many people! If you see any more errors let me know.

• NECROPHILIA CONFIRMED

sry Gustav ;_;

Like... My death? Well if it isn't my death.. GUSTAVDINES CONFIRMED

• Ew... Ewwww... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did I google necrophilia... and I'm probably going to die, yes.

NECROPHILIA CONFIRMED sry Gustav ;_;

• You didn't know what necrophilia is? Or are you just a sick person who googles necrophilia? xD

Well every day is a school day! I hope that Tobi will let your body ribs in peas, especially if you're alive x)

Ew... Ewwww... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did I google necrophilia... and I'm probably going to die, yes.

• I didn't know what it was... I'M NOT THAT SICK.

You didn't know what necrophilia is? Or are you just a sick person who googles necrophilia? xD Well every day is a school day! I hope that Tobi will let your body ribs in peas, especially if you're alive x)

• hehehehe.... noodle arms ^-^

Damn, I'm badass. I slit his throat anyway. >:3

..I got out from hiding and crouched my way over to the vehicle he was hiding in."Where the fuck are you, you bastard?!" I heard the guard s

• Lol, them noodles! Of course you are, we've been training, mwuahahahaha! >B]

hehehehe.... noodle arms ^-^ Damn, I'm badass. I slit his throat anyway. >:3

• Now I have to ask the question should I try to catch up on this story or is it too far ahead that I would be committing confuzzled suicide. When I saw all the pages I was like Alt text ...but if I choose read I could be like Alt text.

• You can try to catch up, I have them all on google docs,but yeah it's A LOT of parts, lol. If you start reading from the latest chapter you won't know whats going on and you won't know any of the characters.

• God damn....... I'm still alive, so that's good.

But Gustav </3 ;-;

LeeTheProfessional We had finally made it inside the warehouse."Alright, that camera spotted us for sure. We need to move quickly!" CiD t

• edited July 2014

lol wtf is your profile pic now, do you want to be a cat? XD

hehehehe.... noodle arms ^-^ Damn, I'm badass. I slit his throat anyway. >:3

• Alrighty then...a marathon of reading tomorrow...I got this!

You can try to catch up, I have them all on google docs,but yeah it's A LOT of parts, lol. If you start reading from the latest chapter you won't know whats going on and you won't know any of the characters.

• edited July 2014

Lol, thanks. I added a kitty mouth this time.

YES I WANT TO BE A CAT

Rafoli posted: »

lol wtf is your profile pic now, do you want to be a cat? XD

• I learned from the best! :p

Lol, them noodles! Of course you are, we've been training, mwuahahahaha! >B]

• Fuck yeah, my part:

Alt text

PostApocalypticPaul (!) No. You need to get out of here, and go check on Rafoli. "No. You need to get out of here, and go check on Raf

• If only PAP stayed in the security room, though. He would have kept Tali from telling Tobi about the group and he wouldn't have gotten injured.

Rafoli posted: »

Fuck yeah, my part:

• edited July 2014

It' worth the read! Pro has all the parts on google docs, link is

docs.google.com/document/d/10IS2QBpLFn-MwGZT1rVqAYAcqmEcJG1X5pvNzWI477E/edit?pli=1

Now I have to ask the question should I try to catch up on this story or is it too far ahead that I would be committing confuzzled suicide. When I saw all the pages I was like ...but if I choose read I could be like .

• THAT WAS WHAT I VOTED FOR! You shitbirds, you made PAP get shot!

If only PAP stayed in the security room, though. He would have kept Tali from telling Tobi about the group and he wouldn't have gotten injured.

• I'll bet. So many pages it better be worth it! Lol

JonGon posted: »

It' worth the read! Pro has all the parts on google docs, link is docs.google.com/document/d/10IS2QBpLFn-MwGZT1rVqAYAcqmEcJG1X5pvNzWI477E/edit?pli=1

• RIP people. :c

• LeeTheProfessional We had finally made it inside the warehouse."Alright, that camera spotted us for sure. We need to move quickly!" CiD t

• (Lilly voice) HE'S NOT DEAD! DAMN IT, HE'S NOT DEAD!

God damn....... I'm still alive, so that's good. But Gustav </3 ;-;

• Damn that was intense.

I assume, my character is on foot now?
    Every time my character appears, I get one line, thats cool though, I could be Tdog Jr. He lasted 3 seasons and that is good enough with me! 8)

..I got out from hiding and crouched my way over to the vehicle he was hiding in."Where the fuck are you, you bastard?!" I heard the guard s

• Yeah, with like over 40 characters in the story, I try to give everyone some lines but when more people join I have to give some new people lines as well.

Damn that was intense. I assume, my character is on foot now? Every time my character appears, I get one line, thats cool though, I could be Tdog Jr. He lasted 3 seasons and that is good enough with me! 8)

• Yeah, I understand that. I was joking anyways. I dont mind not showing up all the time, I rather have a nice flowing story than to be in the story at all times.

Yeah, with like over 40 characters in the story, I try to give everyone some lines but when more people join I have to give some new people lines as well.

• Well, the great Pokemon master Gary Oak survived. Hopefully i will get to kick some ass!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxkHuecEpgw R.I.P Clayton "Chuck 2" he will be missed :'(

• i had a laugh too xD

"I'm drying, Rafoli... leave me here. I'm dead weight..." PAP told him. I found one and I had a laugh over it.

• But then Tobi wouldn't have stopped torturing people...

If only PAP stayed in the security room, though. He would have kept Tali from telling Tobi about the group and he wouldn't have gotten injured.

• Alt text

I SURVIIIIIVEEEED! YESH!

• Oh yes, yes I am.

(Lilly voice) HE'S NOT DEAD! DAMN IT, HE'S NOT DEAD!

• edited July 2014

Before I start about how awesome my lines were first a rant to protect my characters reputation XD because stuff and thangs and I'm bored

Alt text

"Great... It's this fucking asshole." Gamer said.
    "At least he doesn't smell like shit anymore." King said.
    "Yeah, man. Sit the fuck down. We don't want to hear any of your bullshit."

Making eye contact with my character gets you killed and they have the cheek to even speak my name how they survived is a miracle they are in a room with a supposed psycho then they try to wind him up and criticize him when they know well he uses violence and murder in boredom or simply to entertain himself imagine him upset the level of stupidity I cannot comprehend. Admirable but mistaken I recommend they don't sleep or even blink as be there LAST.

"Calm down, Sheep. I know he's not our friend, but maybe he can help us." I told him.

facepalm MANIPULATE ME?Like I am your little biatch like you are Tobi's for no reward pure arrogance :O

"You're a psycho yourself, Mark. You as a leader? Don't make me laugh

You think mark survived that long being just a psycho villain alone? and obviously next big question is do you think morals will save you or sanity favor you in ZA?

Survival is the most important thing to ensure it you have to do sick things and twist your mentality to survive such disturbing daily occurrences do you really think being a good normal guy makes you immune to walkers or killers then R.I.P .* You See I'm Not A Monster I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve*

"Forcing people to follow your every command is already proof enough that you would be a bad leader

Look at cornpopper my ambition is not to control or submission simply survival and strength in numbers it will be a team I'm not a dictator don't brush every villain with the same brush

All I'm Tobi stuff

Even if I was Tobi a person you FEAR I'm confused to why you think it would good idea to piss Mark off

For a guy like Tobi who you see as wrong he sure made you all his little biatch while maintaining food and shelter while you are a prison helpless and moaning don't question his methods but his results your almighty leader Shiina is sure doing a great job. I don't want to lead sheep but soldiers you have not proven yourself capable yet to deserve my services.

Who's kills Tobi

I'm sick of reading comments about people saying they will kill Tobi while they keep choosing the safe decisions in every story in my opinion if the decision came to even punching Tobi they would chose not to in case they hurt their hand. I'm the only one who can or will I refuse submission and will do anything necessary to kill him even if it kills Mark while the other characters wont' even raise their voice and went to bed early in fear of Tobi they don't have the grit when push come to shove they don't have the bottle to do it like my character.

What the difference between Tobi and me?

Tobi never had it hard like Mark with endless servants bowing at his feet as soon as any threat occurred he lost his mind his only threat is raising his voice and beating up women. Mark survived in the wilderness he can relate to the people his only friend the dark yet still survived all threats his unpredictable and a innovator of chaos making him unstoppable he can adapt to any situation or change and is calm under pressure Tobi can only survive sheltered. Mark never hit women or children and can lead and will be brave enough to make the hard decisions and he fights for what he believe in no matter the circumstance I'm no Tobi m8. This story deserves a higher class of villain

"Shut up, man! You've caused nothing but trouble! Next time, I'll make sure I kill you." Twistee told him.

I save your life on endless occasions and you still disrespect me your my bro so your death will be quick and painless my character doesn't play games

Alt text

My reaction while they spoke to me like that I couldn't believe it MindFK ^**

I needed that rant dayum in terms of chapter loved it few things I loved :D

It's this fucking asshole

lmao The first day I got back from my ban I said oh no not this asshole back again that's my NO.1 self description of my character well played XD

"Hahaha! I love it!

Not sure if it's an easter egg because I say that a lot but was awesome XD I love it

The not harming women and children, I respected Tobi's work, Twistee bro and the Joker quote at the end just awesome just genius writing you remember all my random bullsh** :DDDD

Overall

The good guy users are doing nothing that could potential kill them/risky or is scary in terms of picking decisions but then they think they will be the hero or badass in the end of the story this is not a disney film this is TWD either die a hero or live long enough to become a coward and Tobi's biatch your choice you can't be the hero you want but can be the hero TWD deserves. ;D

Done dayum

Alt text

1) We should wait for the others, and then we can decide.

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy I Started revving up the chainsaw."What the fuck, Tobi?! A chainsaw? What the hell?!" Broken shouted. "Tobi, stop t

• You're lucky... You're lucky... Luckier than me... That's for sure...

I SURVIIIIIVEEEED! YESH!

• How my character feels:

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.