Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• I have to wait longer for me...

Alt text

2) Start honking the horn and yell at them to watch out for the two bandits.

SuperChocoLatte (!) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group. Juicy was watching Scarlet as she walked away. She put her head down

• 1) Drive over and try to run the two guys over.

SuperChocoLatte (!) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group. Juicy was watching Scarlet as she walked away. She put her head down

• edited August 2014

Your character will probably show up close to the end of the first half or right in the second half, I have plans for your character, that's why. Just consider yourself "safe" for now. B]

ComingSoon posted: »

I have to wait longer for me... 2) Start honking the horn and yell at them to watch out for the two bandits.

• edited August 2014

Well, all things considered, that could've gone worse.

I don't like no hash

1) Alt text

• Up to you guys, maybe you can leave some music on here. I sometimes find it distracting, but meh.

Hey, Lee. I think you should add soundtracks from the walking dead into your story. Justout link the music you want us to hear when we read

• Yeah, for some it is, but for others it isn't. I guess it could be optional

Up to you guys, maybe you can leave some music on here. I sometimes find it distracting, but meh.

• I will.

I just have mixed emotions right now...

Your character will probably show up close to the end of the first half or right in the second half, I have plans for your character, that's why. Just consider yourself "safe" for now. B]

• Lol, yeah. I understand what you're saying though, like when Tobi first showed up, I had the Carver theme playing in my head...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfoAYpquelQ

And then the finale for Ch.1 I had this theme playing and it went perfectly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zJbXFxcB4E

If you want, just leave some music that you think will go with the parts. I don't mind. B]

Yeah, for some it is, but for others it isn't. I guess it could be optional

• 4) Get out of the car with Juicy, and try to sneak up to them.

I might change it though....these choices are so hard >_<

• Well, can I just link them to you and then you can edit them into the story? Something like this

LeeThePro ( Insert Music Link Here )

I saw Tobi and I killed him.

Lol, yeah. I understand what you're saying though, like when Tobi first showed up, I had the Carver theme playing in my head... https://w

• "It never gets easy..."

Alt text

4) Get out of the car with Juicy, and try to sneak up to them. I might change it though....these choices are so hard >_<

• Just comment the music, heh. Or PM them and I'll see if they go with it.

Well, can I just link them to you and then you can edit them into the story? Something like this LeeThePro ( Insert Music Link Here ) I saw Tobi and I killed him.

• 3) Get out of the car, and try to sneak up to them.

The great Gary Oak will appear again soon, yes?

• Yeah, all the old characters will appear later. Just consider yourself "safe" for now.

Gary-Oak posted: »

3) Get out of the car, and try to sneak up to them. The great Gary Oak will appear again soon, yes?

• If they honk, the bandits might shoot at the car and kill Juicy or Latte. So while they haven't seen the car:

1) Drive over and try to run the two guys over.

• 3) Get out of the car, and try to sneak up to them.

• edited August 2014

3) Let's go, Latte. Let's go back to your group.

2) Hmm, maybe we should wait a bit.

2) Stall them.

Lol whoops, didn't realize the voting was closed ;-;

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Simon, hurry! Help Grafite! My heart started beating rapidly. The four walkers in front of Grafite were getting close

I hope Dark_Star doesn't die... he's... urban... ;_;

Alt text

• edited August 2014

4) Get out of the car with Juicy, and try to sneak up to them. OH SHIT! I GOT SHOT! FUCK! I'm not going anywhere! I'll make it... I think...

Alt text

• ;-;

1) Drive over and try to run the two guys over. I hope Dark_Star doesn't die... he's... urban... ;_;

• 1) Drive over and try to run them over.

• Damnit uhh...

1) Drive over and try to run the two guys over.

• CLEAR WINNER HERE! VOTING CLOSED!

LATTE WILL TRY TO RUN THE TWO BANDITS OVER

• Every time I see "try" I get terrified.

CLEAR WINNER HERE! VOTING CLOSED! LATTE WILL TRY TO RUN THE TWO BANDITS OVER

• Oh, boy! This isn't going to be good... also, I'm going to start the next part soon, I think after the one that's coming up, there's going to be one more for the first half Ch.4. B]

Every time I see "try" I get terrified.

• edited August 2014

Crap voting already closed.
    Shit hopefully Stars is gonna make it.

• Alt text

Oh, boy! This isn't going to be good... also, I'm going to start the next part soon, I think after the one that's coming up, there's going to be one more for the first half Ch.4. B]

• Maybe... B]

Crap voting already closed. Shit hopefully Stars is gonna make it.

• Don't kill Urban. ;-;

Maybe... B]

• Alt text

I need you to hear me. What you are saying, that he may not die, is foolish.

Don't kill Urban. ;-;

• So... he will die?

I need you to hear me. What you are saying, that he may not die, is foolish.

• Will he? That is the question... we shall see. B]

So... he will die?

• edited August 2014

So, before I put the next part up, I want to know.

Are there some decisions you guys regretted?

If you could bring back a character from the dead, who would it be?

Knowing that no one is safe in Ch.4, are you voting any differently? Are you trying to save everyone, or will you only be looking after your character?

How do you think Ch.4 will end?

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014
    • I don't regret anything.

• Hm, I don't know. Tough question.

• Myself. THEN, everyone else.

So, before I put the next part up, I want to know. Are there some decisions you guys regretted? If you could bring back a character fr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.