More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• edited August 2014

Akemi looks up angrily at Grace who’s about to walk away and glances back into the contents of the big navy duffel bag full of goods that the group could use.

“You are stupid Grace” she mutters as she grabs a bottle of water and a package of painkillers.

“What did you just call me?” Grace turns around infuriated.

“Stupid, we have to think about our group and you are not” replies Akemi coldly.

“That bag is not ours, we don’t steal you hear me!” Grace shouts losing her temper.

Akemi’s face turns torpidly and sighs “If someone dies in our group it’s your fault”

She shrugs past Grace who’s eyes are narrowed and nods her head sideways neutrally, before following Akemi into the the woods.
    They move vividly in silence for a few minutes until Grace notices a small green tent.

“Shh...” whispers Grace gesturing for Akemi to duck.

“Looks like a tent” whispers Akemi thoughtfully.

“Yes, I think someone’s inside” points Grace quietly.

A tall pale man with honey brown hair and a rough stubble emerges calmly from the tent with a pot in his hands, dressed in a turquoise shirt with white stripes and navy jeans. He kneels down to place the pot ground, gathers woods and starts a fire.

“I don’t think it was him” whispers Akemi hiding behind a tall bush.

“You are probably right” mutters Grace.

“Put your hands up!” responds Grace hostilely with her gun held, and Akemi beside her with her crossbow lifted.

The tall man startles with his hands up.

“Oh god, don’t shoot please” the man shivers slightly.

“Where’s the rest of your group? are you with the bandits?” yells Grace hesitantly.

“Bandits? I don’t know nothing about that, it’s only me and my girlfriend” the stranger answers in a surprised tone.

“Was she the girl we saw by the duffel bag, by the road?....answer me” Grace asks in a threatening tone.

“No, I don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about” the man replies confusingly.

Grace looks around for a brief second “Where is she, your girlfriend?” she asks looking askance at him.

“She’s out hunting” he replies promptly.

“Hunting?” Grace mutters incredulously glancing at Akemi.

“Yeah, what’s so surprising about that?” he asks looking slightly offended.

“Everything.....you two haven’t stumble upon any bandits in these woods have you?” asks Grace coldly.

“I already told you, no we haven’t seen any bandits only a whole shit of walkers which we managed to shake off last night, we decided to rest here, I was going to boil some vegetables you both look hungry” the man responds calmly.

[Accept to eat with him]

[Refuse and head back]

Adalbert sees the determination in Ellis’s eyes to shoot Dan, as he was about to lift his gun Adalbert rapidly snatches it, one of Dan’s men reacted and shot Adalbert blankly in the shoulder causing him to crumble down to the ground.

“Oh shit” Ellis mutters as he watches Adalberts body on the ground.

“What the fuck!” shouts Dan demonically.

“I thought he was....gonna you know” a short man in a brown leather jacket stutters struggling to reply.

“Well you fucking thought wrong” remarks Dan ominously before he turns around to him and shoots straight between the eyes.
    Ellis saw an opening, Adalbert was down unconscious probably hit his head while falling but still breathing, luckily the bullet went right through his shoulder, the revolver was right beside him Ellis had the chance to take two of them out with the remaining two bullets, the men were shocked at what Dan did and caught off guard as he reacted by shooting Dan straight in the chest and the other scavenger in head while the remaining stranger points his .45 pistol at Ellis and shoots. Ellis for a minute thought that he was a goner he flickered and opens his eyes examines himself hectically if he was shot and discovered in surprise that the last man had an arrow in his neck. He gasped watching the man descend slowly to the ground bleeding to death. Ellis looks around searching for the mysterious shooter.
    A woman reveals herself holding a black crossbow about 25 years of age dressed in a loose beige jumper with black shorts and dark trainers. She walked indifferently towards Dan who was panting for air repeating the words “You fuckers” her dark brown eyes turn now to Ellis who’s gazing at her earnestly. Her ebony black hair was tied in a messy bun as she approaches him, the pretty symmetrical olive face was standing before him her full lips opened.

“I saw the whole thing seemed like you had history with them” she murmurs blankly.

“Yeah that man attacked us and killed my girlfriend” Ellis replies moodily with his eyes peeled at the woman.

“Guess I have to thank you that last guy would have got me for sure” adds Ellis after a short pause.

“Looks like one of them is still moving” she nods towards Dan struggling like an eel in the dirt. After a second she takes out her brassy brown dagger and offers it to Ellis.

[Finish Dan off by axing/stomping]

[Let him suffer]

[Tell her to do it]

Elias felt like he had to go and follow the two men, but at the same time it was risky leaving Amanda weak and alone.

“I have to find out who are those men” he mutters benignly.

“Just be careful” Amanda replies faintly.

“I will, don’t move” Elias urged.

He held his distance behind the men. Ricky wore a navy bomber jacket with black jeans and Dario had a green army jacket with grey cargo pants. The first one seemed a bit more anxious and zealous he had a pistol rested in his hip holster, while Dario to his right seemed to be a bit more confident and controlled Elias thought, Dario walked beside Ricky with a brown winchester rifle.

“You think we’ll move to that tourist centre soon? I’m sick and tired of having to sleep in an idiotic tent” murmurs Nicky as they walk.

“First lets get all the guys together and see what supplies we have, the parking lot might be overrun by now, lets hope we could still meet them there eh.......the number of those rotters are rising everyday” Dario clenches his teeth with frustration.

“Do you feel like we’re being watched in these woods?” asks Ricky thoughtfully looking around.

“Did you smoke some of that shit again?” remarks Dario with a grin.

“No, there’s not much left anyway” he laughs.

“I swear I feel like someone’s following us” Ricky adds after a brief pause and glances behind.

Elias in the nick of time hides behind a thicket with his knife lifted close to his face.

“Hmm....get a move on” Dario grunted.

Charlie rushes through the woods to help her best friend Amanda. She runs and trips occasionally over pines and anthills, later stumbling upon a trodden path and hurries forward bumping into the strangers after a few minutes.

“Who are you?! hands up” shouts Dario startlingly.

Elias looks in fear as his friend Charlie appears before the men.

“Oh no no, I’m unarmed” says Charlie trembling.

“This might be one of those girls Dan was talking about” whispers Ricky to Dario seriously.

Charlie eyes lit as she heard Dan’s name, but tries to hide her reaction.

“I asked you something, who are you?” asks Dario carefully and with hostility.

“I’m just a survivor, my friend needs medical help” Charlie replies desperately.

“Well, we can come up with a certain deal” smirks Ricky ostentatiously.

“What deal?” asks Charlie hesitantly with a disgusted wince.

“You know, you can give us some quality time and we’ll give you whatever meds you need sweetheart” says Nicky in a creepily lustful tone.

“Oh no, fuck you” yells Charlie.

“Why you bitch” snarls Ricky as he tries to wield his pistol but Dario stops him.

“What the hell are you doing? the noise will attract walkers, she’s unarmed we can deal with her quietly if we have to” says Dario cautiously.

BAM BAM shots were heard in the distance.

“What da...” murmurs Nicky right before Charlie kicks Dario in the groin causing him to curl in agony, she snatches the pistol and shots Nicky in the face. Dario snaps out of his pain and hits Charlie knocking her to the ground.

“Elias watched in fright his hands and legs were trembling he knew he had to help Charlie.

[Charge at Dario and try to stab him]

[Yell to distract him]

[Do nothing]

• [Eat with them]

[Let him suffer]

[Yell to distract them]

Domingez posted: »

Akemi looks up angrily at Grace who’s about to walk away and glances back into the contents of the big navy duffel bag full of goods that th

• [Accept to eat with him]

[Finish Dan off by axing]

Akemi looks up angrily at Grace who’s about to walk away and glances back into the contents of the big navy duffel bag full of goods that th

• [Refuse and head back] Sounds fishy...

Ricky is Nicky now? Eh, whatever, he's dead anyway. :D

• A darn' have been writing chapter 3 at the same time and got mixed up :D.....eh my mistake.

Pipas posted: »

[Refuse and head back] Sounds fishy... [Finish Dan off by axing] [Charge at Dario and try to stab him] Ricky is Nicky now? Eh, whatever, he's dead anyway.

• [Refuse and head back]

• Alt text

Well, not exactly back for another week, but I'll probably be able to check the forum out from now on

[Refuse and head back]

I could be wrong, but for the moment, trusting anybody doesn't sound like a good idea.

As much as I'd like to see him suffering, it's better to not waste any more time with him

Dario's friend is dead, so it might just work.

• *accept the meal invitation

finish dan off by axing & stomping

charge @ Dario and try to stab him**

• edited August 2014

Sorry placed the next part and didn't realise there's a split decision between accepting or refusing the man's offer for food xD

• Flip a coin?

Sorry placed the next part and didn't realise there's a split decision between accepting or refusing the man's offer for food xD

• Or you can decide the outcome by giving a vote ;)

Carley123 posted: »

Flip a coin?

• I didnt even vote? LOL i guess i forgot too

Or you can decide the outcome by giving a vote

• [Refuse and head back] - Akemi and Grace still have not even met Elias and Amanda, they need to head back and the group needs to be together as one.

• Grace looks at him dubiously and replies hesitantly “We’ll pass”

“(sighs)......again....I’m hungry” says Akemi weakly.

“We can’t trust him.......eh....we’ll find our own food......come on” Grace replies with her eyes focused and pats Akemi softly to move.

“You’re sure?” the man mutters softly.

“Yes we are” she replies sternly walking away.

“Wait, what’s your name?” asks the man pleasantly.

“Does it matter?” winces Grace in suspicion.

“No I guess not, but we might bump into each other again......er....you never know” he replies thoughtfully with a thin smile.

“If you try to follow us, I’ll kill you, you hear me?” says Grace harshly.

“Okay fine, no names, er....bye I guess” he replies hesitantly.

After a few minutes

“So, what we do now?” asks Akemi disappointed.

“Nothing we head back to the house” replies Grace heavily.

“That man was nice” Akemi murmurs feeling upset.

“Maybe he was, maybe he wasn’t, for all we know he could’ve been another bandit, lets get back to the road” responds Grace slightly worried.

Akemi only sighs feeling rejected as she follows Grace. They reach the road and discover that the bag is missing now.

“It is gone” says Akemi blankly.

“What is Akemi?” asks Grace inquisitively.

“The bag, we passed the car” she points urgently.

“Someone must’ve past through here or the person came back for it somehow” says Grace doubtfully with concern in her voice.

“I told you we should have take it” Akemi says angrily.

“No, stealing is wrong.....(looks around)....lets go I have a bad feeling about this” says Grace impatiently.

“Oh no there is a car driving this way” Akemi points earnestly.

“Shit....fuck....fuck.....hide under the car” urges Grace nervously.

A dark green car stops nearby an african-american man leaps out wearing a grey sweater and shaded blue jeans, he examines the road and walks past the vehicle under which Grace and Akemi are pressed together. “Just my fucking luck” he mutters angrily.

“Yo Roland, I’m on the road and can’t find the girl, she couldn’t have gotten far” he radios toughly.

“Any traces? nothing, that can lead us?” Roland replies in considerate tone.

“No, she might have fled into the woods.......how much did she exactly steal from you guys?” the ebony man asks thoughtfully.

“A whole fucking lot” Roland radio’s wrathfully.

“O-Okay chill down, have you heard from Dario or Ricky?” asks the man with care.

“I’m calm, it’s just......she took a lot of stuff..ok..I don’t know what I’m going to say to Dan when he shows up and I’m empty handed........this’s fucked up.....I’m fucking surprised she even manage to carry it all......” replies Roland slightly composed.

“You think one of the guys helped her?” he continues questioning calmly.

“Maybe, I don’t know, just let me know when you find her” Roland replies dubiously.

“Sure, and if I do......should I get rid of her?” he asks hesitantly.

“No, I want her alive” Roland replies shortly.

“Oh you didn’t answer me about Dario or Ricky radioing back” asks the man cautiously.

“Haven’t heard from them in a while, they’re still searching for Dan.......I just hope they find him dead” Roland mutters nervously.

“I can say I agree with you, he freaks the hell out of me” the man replies seriously.

“Eh......we don’t have a choice Isaac.....our groups are dependant on Dan......we have to stick together.....until then......oh shit I got go....” replies Roland urgently.

“Roland?......Roland?......what’s going on?.....shit...yeah over and out” murmurs Isaac to himself.

All of a sudden a man in white military clothing with grey shadings holding a tavor assault rifle scurries out from the woods breathing heavily and startles at the sight of Isaac in the road.

“Dean? what the hell are you......where’s the rest?” Isaac asks hesitantly and suspiciously.

“Oh.....(breathes heavily).....I...I got separated.....” Dean replies dubiously.

“From who? I can radio them that you’re here.” suggests Isaac tranquilly.

“No.....no.....I’ll just get myself back to camp......why are you here?” Dean gasps.

“You don’t know? we’re looking for Sandra she stole nearly all of our supplies” Isaac responds with his eyes narrowed.

“Nah......George hasn’t mentioned that......I.....” gasps Dean catching his breath.

“Dean where are you?.......please I need help....I...” Sandra’s voice buzzes out of Dean’s walkie.

He quickly reaches for it to turn it off.

“Da fuck?” mutters Isaac with his eyes wide open in shock and draws his gun at Dean with his eyes now focused.

“It’s not what you think Isaac” responds Dean in a considerate tone with his rifle lifted.

“Shut up, no bullshit, you lied about not knowing about Sandra and now she radio’s you?!” yells Isaac furiously.

Akemi looks at Grace both with fear in their eyes.

“We have to do something” whispers Akemi holding her crossbow closely.

“No, we can’t get involved” whispers Grace harshly.

Akemi could only aim at the strangers legs, she started slightly shivering as she observed the men about to blow their brains out.

[Shoot Isaac/Dean in the foot]

[Interrupt by revealing yourself]

[Wait it out]

Ellis gently grabs the dagger from the woman’s palm and nods “Thanks”.

He approaches Dan who’s crawling painfully for his silver 9mm Smith and Wesson pistol.
    Ellis picks it up before him.

“Feeling like a tough guy huh?......cough..” Dan shifts on his back looking up at Ellis.

“No, I feel nothing” mutters Ellis unemotionally holding the dagger.

“Good, good.....because that’s what’ll feel till the bitter end......haha....cough...do’ya know what’s funny I didn’t kill your precious little bitch.....Damian did.....and you fucking blame me...pff” says Dan perfunctory.

“You took part in the killing......and to be quite frank I’m done talking to you” replies Ellis unemotionally and coldly stabs Dan through the forehead.

The woman approaches him lays her hand on his shoulder compassionately and sighs “I’m sorry”.

“Yeah me too” sighs Ellis briefly clenching his teeth before he stands up.

“So......what’s your name?” asks Ellis indifferently.

“Nizhoni” she replies with a thin smile.

“Really? You’re Native American?” Ellis asks uncertainly and sullenly.

“Yes I am, something wrong with that?” she answers firmly.

“Of course not......eh.....I have to check on my friend” Ellis walks over to Adalbert.

“Let me have a look.......hmm......he’s lucky the bullet went through....I can help him, but you’d have to carry him to my camp” Nizhoni replies warmly and confidently.

“Sure, lucky for this bastard he’s thin and light” Ellis briefly chuckles.

Nizhoni smiles awkwardly and slings an arrow on her crossbow.

Meanwhile

Elias watches in horror as Dario has leverage over Charlie who’s on the ground holding her bruised and scarred cheek. He tightens his grip on the knife and charges at Dario from behind and stabs him in the kidney area. Dario yells agonizingly falling to his knees and dropping his rifle, Elias slashes his throat from behind like a cold blooded killer. Charlie gazed in shock at what Elias just did, she reacted by grabbing the rifle.

“My god Elias what have you done?” Charlie says blankly with her eyes in shock.

“He....he was going to kill you.....” Elias trembles and watches in disbelief before throwing up beside a conifer.

“Yeah maybe.......where did you learn to do that?....” she asks bafflingly.

“I....I didn’t.....I just wanted to kill him....to protect you.....” gasps Elias.

Charlie walks over to him and looks at him compassionately slightly still concerned “Killing is wrong no matter what, you know that right?” she kneels on one knee before him.

“Yes......but he was bad.....right?” Elias replies tremblingly.

“Good.....I think he was, I don’t know” Charlie answers doubtfully.

Amanda’s yell interrupts their conversation.

“Elias, where are you? help me!” aches Amanda as she struggles to run.

“Over here!” shouts Charlie as she rushes to her.

“Oh, Charlie it’s great to see you” says Amanda relived as she hugs her.

“It’s okay, how are you feeling?” asks Charlie warmly.

“Aww...shit.....just peachy.....there’s a big group of walkers back there......that’s why I fled” chokes Amanda in pain.

“Then we should hurry back to the house” urges Charlie as she wraps Amanda’s arm around her neck helping her walk.

“Elias carry the guns and stay close” says Charlie firmly as they move forward.

• [Wait it out]

Grace looks at him dubiously and replies hesitantly “We’ll pass” “(sighs)......again....I’m hungry” says Akemi weakly. “We can’t trust

• Damn Elias...

[Reveal yourself]

Grace looks at him dubiously and replies hesitantly “We’ll pass” “(sighs)......again....I’m hungry” says Akemi weakly. “We can’t trust

• [interrupt by revealing yourself]

• [Interrupt by revealing yourself]

It appears not everyone from Dans group is a psycho. That Isaac doesn' seem to be that bad, neither does Dean, so from my point it looks like neither deserves a bullet right now.

• edited August 2014

Totally a double post. I hate this hotel computer...

Been a long time since I read this, and good ol' Link is still alive. :D

• Grace notices Akemi sliding rapidly from under the vehicle, appearing behind Isaac.

“Akemi no, shit” she whispers nervously.

Dean’s eyes raise slightly at the sight of the little girl, Isaac perceives Deans surprised eyes and instantly turns around and shoots, the bullet brushes past Akemi’s face hitting the side of the vehicle. She jumped and briefly screamed in fright, in a split second Dean opened fire ending Isaac’s life with a bullet to the head.

He exhales strongly after the shot and rushes to Akemi.

“You okay darlin, you’re not hurt?” Dean examines her face worriedly.

“Back off” shouts Grace crawling out quickly from under the vehicle with her gun pointed.

“Wow relax lady, I....I don’t want any trouble” he says sincerely.

“Don’t move, lower your gun, you okay Akemi?” she turns to the child softly.

“Yes......yes.....I think so......that was so scary” Akemi’s voice quivers in shock.

“Told you to stay close to me” says Grace calmly with authority in her voice.

“Look I mean no harm, I killed that guy because I thought he killed that poor child” Dean says prudently and with care.

“Who are you?” asks Grace cautiously holding Akemi close.

“Name’s Dean Sollis, did you see a woman about 25 years old come through here? she has blond hair, not too tall, she was suppose to meet me here, somewhere” Dean replies firmly.

Grace glances down at Akemi with focus in her eyes.

“Actually we have, she left a bag here full of supplies, we tried to go after her and find out who she was, but......” Grace answers with compassion.

“Oh, which way did she go?” asks Dean with concern.

“That way” points Grace.

RADIO BUZZ.

“Who the hell’s that?” asks Grace rigidly.

“Must be my group, can I?” he gestures at the radio.

“Okay, but do something sudden, you’re dead, clear?” Grace replies harshly.

“Crystal......er.....George, Bert, Craig......you there?......can anyone hear me?” Dean radios in.

“Dean......we found Dan dead man......time we fucking regroup......where are you?.....you caught Sandra?...over” a raspy voice radios in anxiously.

“Dan? he’s in your group” mutters Grace blankly with shock in her eyes.

“No, he has his own people, crazy guy, but our groups work together.....you look scared?” Dean questions her feeling confused.

“That motherfucker killed my brother, I’m glad he’s dead” Grace replies sternly.

“Hey I don’t care about them, I-I helped Sandra escape, most of the guys were just using her......you know.....I never agreed with it.....to be frank I wanted to kill them all......but that would’ve meant me dying too......so I betrayed the group.....and now I have to find her....shoot me if you want” replies Dean sullenly and in a defeated voice.

Dean changes the frequency back to Sandra.

“Sandra baby, do you read me? where are you?” says Dean softly.

“Where are you Dean? I’m trapped in some sort of booth, the dead are all around me I-I can’t move...” she whispers and sobs.

“Hold on, I’ll find you, which way did you go from the road?” Dean radios urgently.

“I’m er-ugh oh, oh I’m close to the river” she gasps.

“She must be by the Oconee River.....fuck, she could be anywhere” he mumbles to himself briefly.

“Honey, tell me more that I could go on, please” Dean radios warmly.

“Jesus....please...hurry...there’s a park close by I don’t know.....shit” she cuts off abruptly nervously.

“God. hold on” he mutters hopefully.

“She must be by the Riverview Park, it’s a few miles from here though” Grace interjects hesitantly.

“Thanks” Dean replies shortly and rushes off instantly.

Grace -

[“We should go help him, he seems like an okay guy and maybe he’ll help us if we need it”]

[“Lets get back to the house”]

Nizhoni, Ellis and Adalbert arrive at her camp a man in a turquoise shirt with white stripes and navy jeans welcomes them.
    She advances to him and hugs tightly.

“Oh, what’s wrong gorgeous? who are these men?” he says smiles warmly.

“I missed you” Nizhoni sighs affectionately.

“You’ve only been gone for a few hours” he chuckles.

“So should I come back later?” Nizhoni smirks and kisses him on the cheek.

“Sorry for interrupting but my friend could use your help” interjects Ellis rudely.

“Of course I apologize” replies the man softly and worriedly.

“Where did you put those herbs I picked earlier Kyle?” asks Nizhoni firmly as she retreats to the tent.

“Side compartment, plastic container honey” replies Kyle confidently.

“What are your names? help me carry him over here” nods Kyle with a thin smile.

“Ellis, and he’s Adalbert” replies Ellis unemotionally.

“Okay this should do.......what happened?.....you two look like a wreck” Kyle mutters.

“He got shot by a scavenger” answers Ellis blankly.

“He’s out good, must’ve bumped his head pretty bad, lets hope it doesn’t....” says Kyle calmly.

“Give me some space” Nizhoni interupts and approaches Adalbert mixing and squashing herbs in a small bowl.

“Come on” Kyle nods to Ellis.

Ellis watches with wonder at what the woman is up to.

“Da hell is she doing?” Ellis winces questioning Kyle.

“Don’t worry she knows what she’s doing” grins Kyle assuringly.

Nizhoni shortly boils the herbs before applying it to Adalbert’s wounded shoulder, his body flinches and he wakes up instantly in stinging pain.

“Agh....aww......jesus.....what da hell?.......oh my head” gibbers Adalbert.

“Try not to move, this’ll save you” she whispers as she starts getting ready to sew his shoulder.

“Some sort of Indian thing?” Ellis mumbles bluntly.

“Native American, yeah” smirks Kyle.

“How long have you two been out here?” asks Ellis exhaustedly after a brief pause.

“Not long we’ve been moving for a while, heh we’ve been constantly on the move from the very start we met” he briefly chuckles.

“You two didn’t know each other before?” asks Ellis inquisitively.

“No......we.....we met on the road......funny story......I was walking aimlessly when I got out from the city......I nearly lost hope watching people getting eaten up alive day in day out.......eh.....she’s the best thing that ever happened to me” Kyle responds sympathetically.

“....I-I....know that feeling” Ellis mutters closing his eyes and walking slightly away.

“Okay now, I’m going to turn you on your back, this might hurt a little” Nizhoni says in a caring tone.

“Uff....ugh” Adalbert hisses in pain with his teeth clenching.

“That’s better huh” she smiles sweetly.

“Yes thank you, boy am I lucky to be taken care of by a beautiful lady” sniggers Adalbert gladly.

“You’re too kind, and don’t mention it.....now time for part two” she slightly blushes with a sweet smile.

“Yew what’s that?” he winces at the sight of the herbs being smeared onto his wound.

“Something my dad taught me when I was young, how’s it feel?” Nizhoni replies calmly and focused.

“It stings and tickles at first” smirks Adalbert.

“Well that’s it’s job” she replies nicely and starts sewing again.

“Two guns and two rifles where did you get these?” asks Kyle thoughtfully examining a backpack that Ellis stole from Dan and his goons.

“How do you think?” replies Ellis cynically.

“Oh....hmm well I guess the fuckers deserved it” shrugs Kyle indifferently.

“They sure did” replies Ellis heavily with his eyes narrowing.

After finishing checking the weapons for ammo he glances at Ellis’s missing hand.

“Looks like we got something in common” he grins.

“What?” asks Ellis puzzlingly.

“Your hand” Kyle nods.

“So?” remarks Ellis slowly still feeling confused.

Kyle lifts his left hand revealing his missing ring finger.

“Heh, that’s nothing comparing to this” sneers Ellis.

“Definitely” mutters Kyle with a thin smile.

“Your friend should feel better soon” interrupts Nizhoni approaching the tent.

“Great thanks, we have to get back to our people” mutters Ellis tirelessly.

“You guys have a group?” asks Kyle with a cocked eyebrow.

“Yeah there were five of us until today, recently we met a woman and a child” continues Ellis tirelessly.

“Wait a minute.....a woman and child came through here a while ago, was the kid asian?” replies Kyle startling after a brief pause.

“Yeah a girl, why?” answers Ellis indifferently.

BAM BAM

“Fuck” jumps Kyle wielding his black glock 17.

“Shh......it must’ve been nearby” whispers Nizhoni grabbing her crossbow.

“Aww shit” gibbers Adalbert struggling to get to his feet.

“You should be resting” remarks Nizhoni harshly.

“No time for that, what’s the plan?” Adalbert hisses.

“The plan is you’re staying here to rest, I’m gonna go check it out” urges Ellis.

“How are you going to manage with one hand?” asks Nizhoni softly but seriously.

“I managed somehow until now didn’t I?” remarks Ellis sullenly.

“Take this, fully loaded” Kyle hands him a beretta.

[Nizhoni - “I’ll come with you, just incase”]

[Kyle - “C’on, I’ll watch your back”]

• edited August 2014

[“Lets get back to the house”]

Grace notices Akemi sliding rapidly from under the vehicle, appearing behind Isaac. “Akemi no, shit” she whispers nervously. Dean’s ey

• lets go back to the house

c'on i'll watch your back

Grace notices Akemi sliding rapidly from under the vehicle, appearing behind Isaac. “Akemi no, shit” she whispers nervously. Dean’s ey

• ["We should go help him, he seems like an okay guy and maybe he’ll help us if we need it”]

[Kyle - "C'on, I'll watch your back"]

• [Go back to the house]

[Kyle - cmon ill watch your back]

• [“We should go help him, he seems like an okay guy and maybe he’ll help us if we need it”]

• [“We should go help him, he seems like an okay guy and maybe he’ll help us if we need it”]

• Split decision again...xD thanks to everyone for voting, a way to solve this matter I'll be taking the first voter as leverage so Grace and Akemi will head back to the house to meet up with Elias, Charlie and Amanda unless someone's still willing to vote......until then the next part will be ready today regardless.

• I'll vote!

Split decision again...xD thanks to everyone for voting, a way to solve this matter I'll be taking the first voter as leverage so Grace and

• ["We should go help him, he seems like an okay guy and maybe he’ll help us if we need it”]

[Kyle - "C'on, I'll watch your back"]

• edited August 2014

[Lets go back to the house] We dont have time for this

[Kyle - C'on ill watch your back] ;-; idk about this one

• What have you done? It's split decision again! :-D

Carley123 posted: »

[Lets go back to the house] We dont have time for this [Kyle - C'on ill watch your back] ;-; idk about this one

• Ah the dilemma xD now I don't know what to do.....:( either way it won't make much difference.
    Both paths are written already only need submission for now [Lets go back to the house] is winning according to "first-voter leverage" ;) and on a side note it's the last part of this chapter.

Pipas posted: »

What have you done? It's split decision again! :-D

• edited August 2014

“Your wound.....it looks bad” Elias says carefully and with concern.

“God it’s infected” mutters Charlie in fear as she helps Amanda walk with her arm wrapped around her neck.

“Don’t matter lets get to a safe place” gasps Amanda weakly.

“I wonder if Ellis and Adalbert are okay” mutters Elias mournfully.

“Lets hope Ellis didn’t do anything rash” mumbles Amanda with faint eyes.

“I’m sure Adalbert has him under control” nods Charlie doubtfully.

“Ellis is a walking time bomb, there will come a time he’ll hurt someone by accident or on purpose” says Amanda in a anxious tone.

“I think you’re over reacting” replies Charlie hesitantly.

“Am I? ugh...I need to sit” gasps Amanda sharply.

“Y-yeah okay lets rest here for a bit” Charlie says with care as she lays Amanda on a fallen tree.

“So you think we’ll get to that community soon?” asks Amanda weakly.

“We can’t just up and leave the rest” replies Elias innocently.

“Just try to hold on” replies Charlie worriedly.

“I-I don’t think I’m gonna make it much longer” chokes Amanda.

“Do not say that, you’re going to be okay” says Charlie anxiously.

Meanwhile

Grace turns away from Dean who’s already set out to find Sandra.

“Lets get back to the house” Grace mutters.

“Should we help him? he was nice” remarks Akemi doubtfully.

“We don’t owe him anything, it’s too dangerous out here and besides we don’t even know him” Grace gasps sharply.

“Fine” replies Akemi feeling disappointed.

After a few minutes Kyle and Ellis emerge from the woods.

“So, which way?” asks Kyle hesitantly as they stood for a short moment in silence with Ellis looking ahead.

“Ellis?” startles Grace looking in the distance.

“What are you two doing here? are you okay? have you found some supplies?” Ellis runs over to them.

“Unfortunately no” she replies sullenly.

“What happened here?” gasps Ellis noticing Isaac’c body.

“He didn’t turn, did he?” remarks Kyle suspiciously.

“Looks like it, someone had quite a spat, and the body seems fresh” continues Kyle.

“It’s a long story all happened pretty fast” mumbles Grace.

“Hmm.....eh....never mind don’t care really, it happened....not much we can do here...we should just get a move on” nods Ellis sideways in discontent.

“Yeah I’m done with these woods we need to rest” gasps Grace hopefully.

“This house your talkin about, is it far?” asks Kyle curiously.

“Not long now, it’s safe there that’s important” replies Ellis firmly.

House

Elias rests sitting by a window looking through emotionlessly. Charlie’s beside Amanda gazing hopefully at her body resting on the floor laying down on her right side with her face turned pale and purple under her eyes.

cough.....cough..” Amanda.

“She’s suffering” murmurs Elias from across the room.

sob.....I know” chokes Charlie sorrowfully.

“You have to let her go” he says hesitantly and innocently.

“I can’t......we went through so much together......she means so much......oh god” she sighs sinking her face gently into her palms.

Elias walks closer to her and tries to comfort her, but she moves away from him sobbing.
    His face saddens even deeper as he glances at Amanda struggling to stop herself from shivering.

The front door squeaks open with Ellis, Grace, Akemi and Kyle entering.

“Ellis?” startles Elias silently.

“Hey, good you guys made it back safe” says Ellis gladly with a thin smile approaching Elias.

“Not everyone.......and where’s Adalbert?! I don’t see him with you!” bursts Charlie in rage.

“He got shot earlier, but he’s well taken care off” replies Ellis calmly with his hands gesturing her to chill down.

“You and your fucking revenge has gotten nearly all of us killed, you’re an asshole Ellis who only cares about himself, look at her!......look at her! we could’ve found medicine by now, but no you had to think about your needs first!” yells Charlie angrily pointing at Amanda.

“Ey...keep it down” urges Grace worriedly.

“I’m not talking to you” replies Charlie sharply.

“This isn’t my fault, I didn’t hurt Amanda, Dan did, he’s too blame, he did this to all of us...and now the fucker’s rotting” responds Ellis heavily.

“It is your fault! because of you we have shit right now! we should’ve arrived at that community hours ago” gasps Charlie infuriated.

“Please stop!” gasps Elias innocently trying to stop the argument.

“She doesn’t have time you idiot! Dan should’ve killed you instead of Katherine last night!” shouts Charlie angrily.

Ellis startles in shock at Charlie’s outburst and statement.

“Oh fuck get away from her!” yells Kyle as he points his gun.

“NO!!!!” screams Charlie.

BAM

To Be Continued in Chapter 4

End of chapter 1

• WAT

“Your wound.....it looks bad” Elias says carefully and with concern. “God it’s infected” mutters Charlie in fear as she helps Amanda walk

• poor ole Amanda, looks like she's gone all night of the living dead

“Your wound.....it looks bad” Elias says carefully and with concern. “God it’s infected” mutters Charlie in fear as she helps Amanda walk

• Alt text

• The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 2: Trek of Hope

“Who was shooting at us!” shouts Lewin in shock driving the vehicle

“How the hell should I know? I was nearly killed too” says James with panic in his tone.

“You okay Kimiko?” asks Willy faintly looking remorsefully at Kimiko beside him.

Kimiko doesn’t reply as she sinks her head into her hands.

“I hope John and Weston are okay” mutters James vaguely.

“They looked okay when they got into the car with Austin” says Lewin calmly.

“I heard more gunshots, was that John shooting?” asks James firmly.

“Yeah, maybe he managed to kill the shooter” responds Lewin doubtfully.

“Uh....how did it go bad so fast” mutters James.

“Maybe John and Wes know something about the attack” says Brent thoughtfully.

“You guys okay? none of you are hit or anything?” asks Austin with adrenaline in his voice.

“No kid, we’re fine” replies John warmly and shortly.

“Wes, say something” says Austin urgently.

Weston looks through the window angrily with his eyes narrowed.

“I can’t believe I got her killed” mutters Weston frustratedly.

“W-What? stutters Austin in shock.

“That sniper would’ve shot at us no matter what, it was no ones fault” reasons John stiffly.

Lewin honks multiple times for Austin to pull over.

“Shit what now” mumbles Austin irritated as he pulls over beside the cornfield.

James and the rest got out from their vehicles.

“John, Wes you guys know what happened there?” asks James toughly.

“Some guys radioed us, and Weston talked to them trying to convince that we’re friendly and that we didn’t want any trouble, but......uh you know what happened in the end” says John exhaustedly as he leans forward on the side of the vehicle.

“So it was your fucking fault again!” yells Kimiko in rage as she walks up to the tall man which’s Weston.

“Yes, it was, but....I didn’t intend for it to happen” replies Weston sorrowfully.

“Bullshit....if you intend to do something on purpose then you’re a fucking sociopath!” shouts Kimiko.

“Just calm down Kim, I was with him when it all happened, I would’ve done the same thing” John says trying to reassure and back Weston up.

“He’s not coming with us!” shouts Kimiko morosely.

Weston lowers his head with his eyes wide apart in shock, he couldn’t choke out a single word.

“Lets not decide anything hastily, we should try to cool down for a sec” says James confidently trying to ease the tone.

“It’s not once but twice Weston has made a mistake that cost my sisters life, he’s becoming a liability” says Kimiko harshly.

“What do you expect us to do leave him here?” asks John sulkily.

“Yes that’s exactly that” replies Kimiko indifferently.

“And what if most us vote for Weston to stay” interjects Willy hesitantly.

“Then he stays with us” replies John sullenly.

“No one’s to blame here, we had a bad situation that would’ve happened to anyone” says James in a wise tone.

“You should all just relax and don’t make any harsh calls” suggests Lewin calmly.

“I agree we can resolve this rationally” James gestures trying to calm the situation.

“I don’t want to sound like a dick, but Weston fucked up twice, we can’t allow for it to happen again” interjects Austin heavily.

“You stupid kid, he didn’t screw up, everything just-just fucking happened alright goddammit!” bursts John anxiously.

“Can’t we all just stick together?” Willy murmurs softly.

“Look if you all want be to go my own way, that’s fine by me, maybe it’s for the best” remarks Weston in a sullen and defeated tone as he grabs his backpack.

“Wait Wes man, don’t go we can work this out” urges John angrily.

“No we can’t! if he’s staying I’m out of here!” shouts Kimiko furiously.

“You’d just leave us, after all we’ve been through as a group?” asks James in shock with his eyes narrowed.

“This group will fall apart anyway, whether it’s now or later we are all fucking screwed!” says Kimiko loudly.

“Chicago is our goal, it could be the only safe place left we have to get going, there’s no time for argument here we all need each other” urges Lewin.

“The only thing we can do is vote on who stays” remarks Austin indifferently.

“I say we all stay together” says Willy toughly.

“Fuck no” mutters Kimiko.

“Weston stays with us” replies John calmly.

“Kimiko stays with us” responds Austin with his arms folded.

“Eh......Kimiko sorry Weston we can’t have you both” says Lewin disappointedly.

“That leaves you and Brent, James” says John toughly eagerly waiting.

Major Choice: Abandon

James: [“Weston stays with us, sorry Kim”] or [“I have to go for Kimiko she’s our best asset”]

Brent: [“Weston he’s my friend”] or [Kimiko]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.