TWD: The Fallen World

Comments

• edited October 2014

Can't find the photo but I took one a long time ago. I also don't know how to post the image directly, just the link.

http://m.imgur.com/HThk0Tn?mobile=1

This is Paige by the way.

You should post it! It'd be great to know what your character looks like, that would be awesome!

• That's amazing!

TWD_25 posted: »

Can't find the photo but I took one a long time ago. I also don't know how to post the image directly, just the link. http://m.imgur.com/HThk0Tn?mobile=1 This is Paige by the way.

• Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 5: End Times

[Keep it long]

“I think i’m gonna keep the beard.” I said with a laugh

“Alright one of these days we’re gonna trim your beard!” laughed Maria

“You shall never desecrate the godlike beard!” I joked

A laugh came from everyone “good times” were the only words I could use to describe this time. The signs flew by as we raced through the night. I grew weary as the hours ticked away, my yawns could have woken a bear. The rest were asleep besides Morgan, she had insisted that she drive until morning came. No one wanted to argue as Morgan was the more awake one out of us. The truck had started to slow down drastically, I looked through the glass and my eyes widened.

“What...is…?” Morgan tried to speak

“Wellington!” I marveled looking at the sign painted onto a board. “Drive!” I urged

The wheels spun ferociously on the road and we turned onto the road leading to Wellington. My heart skipped a beat and I woke the others from their slumber. I told them about Wellington and their eyes lit up along with mine. No one could speak, the anticipation wouldn’t allow it. The dense brush ahead obscured my vision (Not like it wasn’t already obscured by the medical eye patch). We were driving for a long while until finally we found 2 vehicles ahead blocking the road. We stopped in front of them and readied our weapons. We opened our doors and got out to come to an understanding of why the vehicles were blocking the way. Suddenly out from behind one of the vehicles Destiny stepped out and had a weapon aimed at us. Along came Alex, Zehn, and a few others I had no idea about.

“Well look at what we got here!” laughed Alex

“Looks like the same assholes that decided to break our walls and fuck us over!” growled one of the men

“I think you may be right Jack, these are the assholes that decided that!” growled Zehn

Destiny knocked on the window of one of the vehicles. A man straightened his back and opened the door. A foot came to the ground heavily and I found Trent’s face staring into my soul. Fear grew deep inside me but I wouldn’t show it.

“How did you find us?!” I demanded

“I overheard Evan talking about a place called Wellington being up north. Said that’s where you were all planning on going!” laughed Trent “Ya know I feel an even deeper connection to you now Cody! Now that both our eyes are gouged out and all!” he growled

“Destiny, how could you..?” Salome tried to speak

“You left me...twice now. I’m done with you!” Destiny barked

“You were sided with Trent!” Salome argued

“Enough!” yelled Trent “Now, here’s what’s gonna go down.” he said “You’re going to hand over your things, and we’re gonna go back to the camp!” He instructed

“That. Is not. Going to happen!” I growled

“Excuse me?” said Trent

“You heard me!” I roared

Trent scoffed and cocked the pistol in his right hand. “That wasn’t a question boy!” he growled

I cocked the AK-47 and aimed at them, the others joined in. It became a standoff. Words were thrown around and glares were exchanged. This continued for about half a minute until my group all leaped out of the way and fired their weapons. Trent’s group fired back. I rolled behind a boulder and listened for any screams from the women in my group. None were heard. I peeked over the corner and a bullet whizzed by. I clenched my teeth and spun shooting at the other group.

“Cody!” yelled Morgan in despair

“Morgan!” I yelled back

“GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” screamed Salome

I looked over and Salome was mounted by Zehn. I couldn’t get a clear shot as I could possibly hit Salome. Maria shot Zehn in the head. The opposing group didn’t take this lightly and became more violent. Trent ceased his firing and rushed over the the rock I was hidden behind. He grabbed me by the throat and threw me into a tree. He brought out his knife and put it against my throat. Morgan aimed and fired, shooting Trent in the shoulder. I kicked him over and shot him in the chest leaving him to bleed out. Destiny rushed over and pushed me to the ground and mounted me. She held the knife in both hands and put all her weight into it. The knife inched closer and closer to my chest, I gasped for help but no sound came out.

“You crippled piece of shit!” yelled Destiny “After you i’m gonna kill your friends!” she whispered

I struggled to free myself, my struggling was in vain I couldn’t escape. I tried kicking Destiny but I couldn’t raise my leg high enough. I was caught like a fly in a spider web...no escape. I was still weak from rescuing Salome. Morgan was pinned down by a few others, no way she could help. I was holding the knife away as best I could. Out of nowhere a gunshot whizzed by and penetrated Destiny’s neck. I looked over and found Salome distraught and still aiming the gun but finally dropping to her knees and weeping. I crawled over to her and tried to comfort her, she kept me away. I wanted to take time to help her through this but there were still more enemies to take care of. I retrieved my gun and rushed back to the boulder. I noticed Paige was behind the truck with her pistol raised. She peeked around the corner and was shot in the shoulder. I fired the rest of the clip and dispatched the remainder of the group. Everything started to settle, but Salome was still weeping by Destiny’s now lifeless body. The others were injured from the fight, some had gunshot wounds.

“Is everyone alright!?” I called out

“Pretty much, just need to check wounds!” Morgan called back

I was brought down to my knees and had looked at the damage done. Bodies had been piled up, blood was splattered everywhere. We had all started to come to our senses and gathered into the truck. Paige started to patch herself up and assess the others wounds. I drove us past Trent’s vehicles and kept going forward. An hour had passed and we hadn’t found anything. I stopped the vehicle and told the group the bad news.

“Trent must have used that sign as a trap to lure us into an ambush.” I said “Wellington isn’t here.” I sighed

“We’ve come so far.” sighed Paige

“I guess we have to keep looking.” I groaned

“Maybe we haven’t drove far enough!” said Salome

“Yeah, what if it’s just ahead?” said Maria

[Keep Driving Forward] or [Turn Around and Get Back On the Road]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex6zjTQ6QRk&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg&index=1

• [Keep Driving Forward]

Wellington didn't seem like there was a road leading to it in the game.

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 5: End Times [Keep it long] “I think i’m gonna keep the beard.” I said with a laugh “Alright one of thes

• Think I may have made the choice a little unclear, they're on the road that's supposed to lead to wellington. By turning around they would go back to the road they were on before the sign.

TWD_25 posted: »

[Keep Driving Forward] Wellington didn't seem like there was a road leading to it in the game.

• [Keep Driving Forward]

Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 5: End Times [Keep it long] “I think i’m gonna keep the beard.” I said with a laugh “Alright one of thes

• [Keep Driving Forward]

• [Keep Driving Forward]

I do not know exactly who died in this fight.

• Only Trent's group, Cody's group got lucky...REAL lucky.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

[Keep Driving Forward] I do not know exactly who died in this fight.

• You have too much to do in the OP.

Only Trent's group, Cody's group got lucky...REAL lucky.

• Everything's correct.

You have too much to do in the OP.

• Voting has closed! [Keep Driving Forward] Hopefully the group will find Wellington!

• edited October 2014

NVM

• Episode 4: Skyfall Chapter 6: Welcome

[Keep Driving Forward]

Pressing my foot on the pedal and accelerating I said “I’m gonna have to agree with Maria and Salome.”

“Hopefully we can find it!” said Morgan

“We will.” I promised her

The trees stretched on for a few more miles until it became only a forest. No road was left we were forced to abandon the truck to move forward. We unloaded the supplies and packed our bags for the journey ahead. I let out a yawn and ruffled my hair. Paige, Maria, Morgan, Salome and I were ready to find Wellington. The trees were bent oddly in malformed shapes. The wind tried to strip us of our jackets, stinging like a wasp into our already frigid and fragile skin. My lips quivered from the unending air chill. I brought my hands together and blew cold air into them. Not seeming to help, I gave up on the idea. “How much longer do we have to endure this?” I mumbled to myself. My boots were becoming very worn from the long travels. Maria had begun whistling a pleasant tune that intertwined with the chirping of the birds.

“It’s almost sundown, ready to set up camp?” asked Morgan

We all replied with yes and began unloading our supplies for the night. After a while we were able to make a tent and gather around. Crackling came from the intense flames. Suddenly a flame spurted out and we all laughed at it almost singing my beard. We brought out a can of beans to cook over the fire.

“It’s nice to have some peace and quiet.” smiled Paige

“I can’t agree more!” I chuckled handing a small bowl of beans to everyone

“So when we get there…” Morgan began “What if we find out they’re not that kind.” she ended

“I...don’t know…” I sighed stirring the beans in my bowl

“We need a contingency plan.” warned Morgan

“Well we could go back to Trent’s place.” added Salome

“Trent’s place?! No way!” argued Morgan

“Why not? It’s safe and we know they have lots of supplies!” Salome argued back

“Keep it civil you two!” I snapped and looked at the both of them

The camp fell silent for a few moments. “No walkers tonight.” said Maria out of nowhere

“Yeah, that’s a good thing!” said Paige

I got up and moved towards a walker “Spoke to soon.” I added and stabbed it through the forehead.

“Well, it was almost peaceful.” sighed Maria

“Maybe when we find Wellington your wish will come true.” I said hopeful

I prodded the fire and looked around at everyone “Be read to leave early in the morning.” I insisted “I’m gonna head to bed, so please take it easy on each other.” I pleaded

I dawdled to my small makeshift tent. I poked my head in and sighed. Another lonely night… I sat on the blanket and glanced down at my watch checking the time. “Ten O’clock sharp.” I mumbled. I snuggled into the warm blanket and shut my eyes. “Mind if I join you?” asked Maria looking into the tent. “No that’s alright.” I sighed.

“I’m sorry do you want to be alone?” she asked semi-exiting the tent

“No no that’s fine.” I answered

“Well i’m glad i’m not bothering you too much.” she smiled and sat down next to me

“What’s on your mind?” I asked her with a bit of a sigh

“I just wanted to hang out with you.” she said

“Oh...alright.” I said

“I’m glad you’re still trying to keep our spirits up about Wellington.” She smiled

“Well, I believe we can find it!” I reassured her

She smiled and looked at me with her pretty blue eyes. I smiled back. Our heads came closer together and our lips interlocked. We shared this moment of passion. Maria pulled back and cleared her throat.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have-” She tried to say

“It’s fine, really it’s fine.” I smiled at her

We got back to what we were doing. This continued on until we fell asleep by each other. The next morning I awoke with Maria by my side. I heard commotion outside and decided to join in. I found Paige and Morgan talking to each other about god knows what.

‘All i’m saying is we can’t rely on her!” Morgan spoke to Paige

“Hey, whatcha talkin’ about?” I asked

“Nothing really.” said Morgan

“Salome.” stated Paige

Morgan gave Paige a disapproving look. After noticing this I began to wonder what was shared in that conversation.

“What about?” I asked curiously

“We think she’s losing it. Have you noticed the crazed look in her eye?” Morgan asked rhetorically

“Yeah I have…” I sighed hating to admit it

“Well we need to think of what we’re going to do if she snaps.” said Paige

Maria and Salome emerged from tents and joined us.

“Ready to leave?” asked Salome

We all replied with a yes and packed our bags with supplies. We set off in search of Wellington once again. Several hours had passed on the way but we finally arrived at a hill. We noticed smoke rising from over the hill.

“Let’s get over this hill, might be a small group with some food to spare.” I groaned

We marched up the hill and were astonished by the sight before us. Walls as high as buildings and outposts on each wall.

“That...that’s it.” I gasped and grew the largest grin

“We’re here!” cheered the group

We briskly walked to the walls until a voice boomed over an intercom. “Stop there!” a womans voice ordered. We all stopped and awaited the next order. “Come forward!” she announced. We walked forward and found a woman atop a platform above the gate inside.

“Hi, i’m Edith.” she said “And welcome to Wellington!” she smiled

End of Episode…

Your Choices:

Compassion - You chose to put Evan out of his misery

Patience - You chose to go to the town

Pragmatism - You chose to make Salome go on

Godlike Beard - You chose to keep your beard long

Hope - You chose to keep driving forward

Credits Song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECubfKU1o34&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg&index=24

• Episode 5 will be released Saturday!

• edited October 2014

Due to it being the last episode of Season 2 i'm going to really plan out the story. Chapter 1 is being looked over and rewritten, I want to make this Episode as good as I can get it.

• edited October 2014

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 1: Leaving It All Behind

The gate slowly opened, we dawdled inside glancing at all of the new faces. I felt a warming acceptance I haven’t felt since Emily’s camp. Small handfuls of people surround their own fires. A vast amount of people were seated in a dining area, eating some kind of stew. We were led to an empty campsite with all the supplies the other sites had.

“Make yourselves at home, we’ll be having dinner in about two hours. Tomorrow morning you’ll each be individually interviewed by the leader, you will then be assigned to which job will suit you most. Get unpacked and get plenty of rest.” said Edith

“Thank you Edith! It means a lot to have been accepted with open arms like we have been.” I smiled

“Don’t mention it, we’re all trying to survive.” Edith smiled “Oh! I need your firearms in this bag. It’s part of regulation.” said Edith

We handed over our firearms without any resistance. Edith smiled and creeped out of the tent. I slipped down onto the tent floor and felt like sleeping.

“We’re here.” smiled Maria

“Yeah, we’re here. Get settled in, we’re going to enjoy that free meal.” I said

We assorted our belongings and settled in. I rewrapped my eye and groaned after cleaning it. I heard more commotion coming from outside the tent. Wellington had everything we would ever need to survive, it was a true sanctuary. Sweat glistened on my forehead, I hated it but it was refreshing to be a little hot. I glanced at my watch and made sure to not to pass out on the sleeping mat. It had been an excessively long week, I wanted nothing more than a shower and a hot meal.

“Want some help with that?” asked Paige eyeing my bandage

“That would be appreciated.” I said

“How are you feeling?” she asked

“I’m alright, is Salome doing better?” I asked

“She’s in a severe depressive state, I don’t know what could be running through her mind right now... Really the only thing we can do is wait and keep a close eye on her.” Paige reported

“Well, I trust you to do that.” I sighed

“Doesn’t sound like it.” She said

“You remember when we got separated in that town, we were holed up in the gun shop? Well when I finally found her she was in the fetal position. She told me to leave her, she wanted to die…” I revealed

“Then that means she’s extremely unstable, and after killing her own sister to save you...I have no idea what she could do…” she said

“Dinner time!” A voice rang out through Wellington

“We better get going.” I said placing my belongings into my knapsack

“Wanna walk over with me?” asked Paige

“No you go ahead, I have something I need to check out.” I said

Paige slipped out of the tent. I sat there and looked through Salome’s knapsack. I searched frantically in fear of her catching me. I finally found a .38 snub. My eyes grew wide, Edith had us hand over our firearms. What is she planning? I searched a bit more and found a few notes scribbled on a torn scrap of paper. Can’t trust anyone here, need a contingency plan. No idea what these people are capable of. If anything goes down i’ll be ready. I rubbed my head and reread the notes a few times over. *She has a good point. We don’t know what these people could be or what they could do. *

“Cody!” Maria called out

“Coming!” I yelled back

I was placed next to a few others. We were all anxiously awaiting our meal. Suddenly bowls were being passed along the tables. I received mine and noticed it wasn’t a stew as I anticipated but chili which was even better! I scarfed down the contents of the bowl and smiled. The rest finished their bowls shortly after I did. A man walked into the pavillion and stood in the center. Clearing his throat and catching our attention he looked over us.

“We have a few more people joining us for dinner tonight!” The leader announced, a second later the community started clapping. “Now I will be heading off to my room, if you need anything, ANYTHING, just come and see me.” He smiled and walked away

The talking had resumed amongst the community. I smiled and brought my bowl up to the cleaning station. I rubbed a washcloth in it, with the bowl submerged in the water. A few more people were in line behind me. I finished up and set the bowl down along with the others. I retreated back to the tent and lay still to finally rest. Upon waking up I noticed Paige and Salome were missing. I was concerned until I remembered the interview. I rested easy for a while knowing that they were fine. Paige came into the tent and alerted me that I was up next. I pushed myself up and dawdled to the leaders room. I knocked on the door and was greeted by the kind man.

“Come in! Have a seat!” He smiled

I smiled and sat down in a chair opposite of him, he slumped into his chair and examined me. Looking me up and down he grunted.

“You look like a tough man!” He chuckled

“Believe me you have no idea.” I said sternly

“Well that’ll be good for what I have in mind.” He replied

“What do you have in mind?” I asked

“Well you seem to be a very protective man, a strong, and capable man.” He answered “Those are essential to our survival.” He said “But I guess I have to go by the system.” he sighed

“What would that be?” I asked

“I have some questions I have to ask.” he replied

“Go ahead.” I said

“What did you do before all of this?” he asked

“I went to college for photography but I also sold a few paintings.” I answered hesitantly

“Do you have a family?” he asked

“They all died when the walkers appeared. Now the only family I have left is the group of people with me.” I said

“What have you done to survive?” he asked

“Too many things…” I sighed

“How well can you handle a weapon?” he asked

“I’m a good shot, I’ve used just about any firearm you could name.” I answered

The questions kept rolling out of his mouth like a boulder. I answered each as honestly as possible. I didn’t know how this would play out.

“Well I have a few choices as to what you could do…” He said

“What would those choices be?” I asked

“I’m thinking either a outpost guard, a supply-runner, or a night watch.” He replied

“Night watch?” I asked

“You will go around the town at night and keep an eye out for the folks of Wellington.” He replied

“What would I be doing as an outpost guard?” I asked

“We have many towers placed around the main community, you would stay up there and use a rifle for any defences we may need.” He told me

“Supply runner is pretty self-explanatory.” I said

“It’s your choice, what do you want to do?” he asked

[Outpost Guard] or [Supply-Runner] or [Night Watch]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJfca3ImjKc

• [Night Watch]

Because you know nothing, Cody.

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 1: Leaving It All Behind The gate slowly opened, we dawdled inside glancing at all of the new faces. I

• [Supply-Runner]

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 1: Leaving It All Behind The gate slowly opened, we dawdled inside glancing at all of the new faces. I

• Outpost Guard

• edited October 2014

[Night Watch]

• [Night Watch]

• [Night watch]

• Voting has closed! Choosing the Night Watch job. Get ready for a great chapter tomorrow!

• edited October 2014

Thinking of making an extra episode after Season 2. Here's another choice for all of you!

What should the story be about?:

- The Rise of Trent

- New group that will be in Season 3

- What happened to Morgan while she was gone

Please vote like you would for a chapter!

• New group that will be in Season 3. I will think in a character.

Thinking of making an extra episode after Season 2. Here's another choice for all of you! What should the story be about?: - The Rise

• I'd love some Trent backstory, actually.

Thinking of making an extra episode after Season 2. Here's another choice for all of you! What should the story be about?: - The Rise

• I posted a Mexican.

Alt text

New group that will be in Season 3. I will think in a character.

• I'm curious about what happened to Morgan.

• edited October 2014

The Rise of Trent it is!

• edited October 2014

The rise of Trent would be good.

• I guess you meant rise of Trent. I vote that.

• Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 2: Inside Information

[Night Watch]

“I’ll join the night watch.” I answered still a but uneasy about my answer

“Great! Now here is the way to tell if someone’s a part of the night watch!” He said placing a hat with a symbol patched on “It’s a little cheesy but it works.” He said “Alright you can go now thanks for stopping by!” He smiled

I opened the door and quickly shut it looking at the hat I had just received. I sighed and kept walking towards the tent. I found the others discussing something (Most likely their new job). I slipped into the tent was greeted by my friends.

“We were just discussing our new jobs!” said Maria enthusiastically

“How did I know…” I mumbled

“What was that?” asked Morgan

“Oh! nothing.” I smiled

“Well anyway I’m going to be a nurse here…obviously.” said Paige

“Were you a nurse before all of this?” I asked her

“No, well not officially. I was training to become a nurse and when it started I was in the hospital helping out a doctor. He helped me escape, we kept to ourselves. He said joining a group would be more dangerous than whatever was out there. We stayed on that belief for a solid 5 months. But one day we were out scavenging for supplies, we found a whole bag of things. He quickly grabbed it not knowing if there were any walkers in the house. One just came out of nowhere and bit into his neck. I froze for a while and just looked on in disbelief. When it came at me I was finally able to pull the trigger. I grabbed the bag and just ran. I kept running until my legs wouldn’t take me any farther. Finally a truck stopped by me on a road, in it was Trent. He took me to his community and made me the nurse there.” Revealed Paige

“Wow, seems like things have been pretty rough.” sighed Maria

“Yeah, I still hate myself for freezing when he needed me.” faltered Paige

“Through all of the choices we make we become someone new, our choices become a part of us. I’ve made choices, choices that I stand by. There’s nothing you can do now, we’re humans we move on. It’s part of survival, I hated myself for a month over leaving Cyndia alone. But what have I done? I’ve let it go. All of you are my family, i’ll do anything for you.” I said to Paige

“So…..what job did you get?” asked Maria

“Night watch.” I said

“Hmm, well i’m going to be going on supply runs from now on.” added Morgan

“Just stay careful.” I said quickly

“Don’t worry I made it on my own for eight months.” Morgan chuckled “What’s your new job?” she asked Maria

“I’m going to be helping build fortifications. I told him about my history with building walls.” Maria said

“What’s your job Salome?” asked Paige

“I help with storage.” she replied

“Storage! That’s...nice…” Morgan hesitated

“Thanks for the sarcasm!” said Salome

“Don’t mention it.” Morgan smiled

Our conversation continued a few minutes longer until we were called to the dinner table. We marched to our seats and glanced around. The leader approached the center of the room and looked around. Clearing his throat he began “Today we’re going to gather a small group and send them to work on expanding. This should add our group capacity, and it won’t take too terribly long.” he announced “I guess that’s all for today, carry on and get your tasks completed!” He smiled and walked away

“He’s too nice.” I said

“Don’t be paranoid!” snapped Maria

“It’s my job to be paranoid!” I said back

“Look, we’re finally in a safe place with a leader who isn’t gouging your eye out. Isn’t that something to be thankful for?” asked Morgan

I groaned and looked down at my hands. “Anyway let’s get back to our tents and relax a bit longer.” said Paige. We all agreed to it and walked back to our tent. We discussed more there and talked about our new jobs. Soon nightfall had approached and all members of the Night Watch were called to the meeting spot. I put on my hat and quietly sneaked out of the tent. I was greeted by the other night watch members.

“So what’s your name?” asked one of them

“I’m Cody, and you are?” I asked back

“Jacob, nice to meet you!” he smiled

“Likewise, and you are?” I asked the other

“Chris...Chris Renda. It’s a pleasure.” He said

“Well is this it?” I asked

“Yeah, we had more but they met an unfortunate fate.” sighed Jacob

“It’s just been us for about a month now.” said Chris

“Well I guess it’ll be easier for you now that I’m joining.” I chuckled

“Possibly, but for now let’s just say we’re co-workers.” said Jacob

“Fair enough.” I replied

“Now what we do is we patrol the community and make sure everything is going good. If we see anything suspicious or sketchy we are supposed to intervene.” stated Jacob

“Easy enough.” I said

“Yep, so now we split up. Meet back in two hours, then we’ll go from there.” commanded Jacob

We parted ways I went back in the direction of my tent. I scouted the area paying close attention to detail. Everything seemed alright until I heard a small noise coming from inside a smaller tent. I got closer and the sound grew stronger. The sound of guns being loaded came from inside the tent. I knew I had to check what was happening but I felt a bit uneasy doing it. Finally I heard some commotion. It was my duty to check the tent there was no choice the only choice was how to find out what was going on.

[Listen from the outside] or [Enter the tent]

End of Chapter Song…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tmexIRg9FQ

• [Enter the tent]

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 2: Inside Information [Night Watch] “I’ll join the night watch.” I answered still a but uneasy abou

• [Listen from the outside] Let's not disturb the privacy of others.

Episode 5: Don’t Look Back Chapter 2: Inside Information [Night Watch] “I’ll join the night watch.” I answered still a but uneasy abou

• [Enter the tent]

• edited October 2014

Update! Instead of it usually being 6 chapters I'm going to be making it 12 chapters for the Rise of Trent Storyline! Also a new chapter should be up tomorrow!

• [Enter the tent]

• Wanna talk with me? Maybe ask for an update? Well come to my new chat, you can discuss the story with others or just talk about whatever!

http://us23.chatzy.com/47556361583875

• I apologize for the delay, school has been really taking it's toll. I'll get a part up tomorrow or tomorrow night

Sign in to comment in this discussion.