"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Breaking Bad

You can make equally messed up choices.

• I would love to see Telltale make game based on Scream.

Alt text

• A Breaking Bad or Supernatural game would be sweet.

• Remake of Back To The Future: The Game and Jurassic Park: The Game.
    Star Wars, James Bond, Alien, Terminator, Blader Runner, The Matrix, The Godfather, Die Hard, Indiana Jones, Star Trek, oh and this:
    Alt text

• Star Wars!!!. Would be awesome if they set it during KotOR times

• edited November 2014

Doctor Who would be awesome. Also Star Wars and Star Trek.

• Vampire the Masquerade.

Not that I'm so much in love with that series (Bloodlines is one of the best games ever though), I just think the whole atmosphere and intrigue invovled would work perfectly for Telltale. There is enough available for action sequences, but at the same time, as a role playing game it's character and story driven.

• Divergent or The Hunger games... FUCKING AWESOME -

• YES YES YES! I believe in TTG!

Green613 posted: »

Even though this is off topic. Korra, pls Telltale, pls.

• I've never watched the show, but Mad Men I think they can do a lot with.

• Wait, is that a still from Jericho? Wow, I thought I was the only one who liked that show.

• I just got finished watching the first season.

Old Man Green got hit!

Noooes.

Alt text

Sarangholic posted: »

Wait, is that a still from Jericho? Wow, I thought I was the only one who liked that show.

• They said new Doctor Who games are coming next year. Wish it was this.

• Thread: Should Telltale Make a Hellboy Game?

I really believe they should. If they can make a kickass game for Fables then they certainly can do one for Hellboy, especially considering that the only two Hellboy games on the console were a complete flop. I've been a Hellboy fan ever since I saw the first movie and that got me interested in the comics, and I can say that Hellboy deserves a good game. I know Telltale has other projects going on, but I really do hope that they'll make a Hellboy game sometime in the future.

Thumbs up if y’all agree with me.

• I disagree, I think there are better franchises.

This however is an opinion.

• A Hellboy game by Telltale actually sounds pretty awesome that or Sin City.

• If you mean the franchises that they already did and should continue on (like The Wolf Among Us, Tales of Monkey Island, The Walking Dead, and so on) then I agree; but for doing something new, I can't think of any other series other than Hellboy.

I disagree, I think there are better franchises. This however is an opinion.

• Considering that the last Hellboy games were awful, I know that Telltale can make a game 100 times better. But I would be worried about a few things though.

I've heard about Sin City, but I don't know too much about it.

A Hellboy game by Telltale actually sounds pretty awesome that or Sin City.

• edited November 2014

i'm back . .
    definitely tellale should consider to do this . .
    i was offline 3,5 years - back then tell-tale adventures were B+ . .
    the world was divided in small places that had a playmobil feeling . .
    the bodies of side characters were inferior . .
    the storyline was very nerdy . . . .
    (i have not played the adventures following monkey island) . .
    my ideas: . . . .
    the world is divided into smaller subworlds in which the places flow openly into each other . .
    every modell is designed to perfection . .
    a deep noir storyline with choices (give hellboy the posibility to not allways kill of his enemies by making him LOOSE SOME FIGHTS) . .
    awesome characters were: . .
    hellboy . .
    the professor . .
    his new yorker superior . .
    the russian mage . .
    his ice-fire girlfriend . .
    his fish-man friend . .
    the young and old agent K fused together - (that other movie) . .
    doktor krauss with two s - SS allright . .
    maybe the wife of doktor krauss . .
    that gigantig forrest elemental . .
    a bosco like character for example that wheelchair technician from aliens 4 . .
    a alien psy-talking cat inspired by that funny sidekick pug of agent J . .
    if nazis then with deep character and N O T 100% evil - do not kill them of . .
    the adventure should be sometimes noir but also very colourful and funny . . . .give hellboy more charm a la james bond . . he should be less of a us-hollywood marvel hero . . he should even more reflect his action and act less brutal . it would be nice if his behaviour , guns and gadgets would be more silvery sophisticated . . only to a certain degree of course . . and maybe a real name could make him less cartoony . . . .
    heals yeah

• I would make the game strictly from the comic universe instead of the movie one, but I would definitely add some features from the movies like Hellboy's affinity to Baby Ruths and cats for example.

I'd imagine that the gameplay would be kinda like Wolf Among Us, but not so film noir. Hellboy wouldn't be called to investigate a murder unless there's something supernatural involved.

I probably wouldn't do a storyline involving Nazis for it may go against the canon, I don't know. It's been awhile since I've read the comics.

roumeaz posted: »

i'm back . . definitely tellale should consider to do this . . i was offline 3,5 years - back then tell-tale adventures were B+ . . th

• Glad to see you're back, Strong Sad.

roumeaz posted: »

i'm back . . definitely tellale should consider to do this . . i was offline 3,5 years - back then tell-tale adventures were B+ . . th

• I can think of hundreds better than Hellboy.

If you mean the franchises that they already did and should continue on (like The Wolf Among Us, Tales of Monkey Island, The Walking Dead, and so on) then I agree; but for doing something new, I can't think of any other series other than Hellboy.

• This comment is almost insulting.

I can think of hundreds better than Hellboy.

• I'm sorry if it is, however I don't find Hellboy to be a great series at all.

This comment is almost insulting.

• If you don't like Hellboy, that's fine; that's your opinion, but you could've worded your comment better. You make it sound that Hellboy is the worst comic series ever.

I can think of hundreds better than Hellboy.

• I watched the Hellboy movies and they were pretty bad.

Are the they based off of something better?

• I stated it was my opinion from the beginning, in my opinion it kind of is and I think it will be a horrible Telltale game but I'm glad you all enjoy it.

If you don't like Hellboy, that's fine; that's your opinion, but you could've worded your comment better. You make it sound that Hellboy is the worst comic series ever.

• Which movies, the live action ones or the animated ones? The animated ones are more connected to the comics while the live-action ones have their own universe.

I watched the Hellboy movies and they were pretty bad. Are the they based off of something better?

• I watched the live action movies.

Which movies, the live action ones or the animated ones? The animated ones are more connected to the comics while the live-action ones have their own universe.

• Ah. I personally prefer the comics over the live-action mainly because of I didn't like the fact that Hellboy and Liz had a romantic relationship and how it was portrayed. Plus, I wasn't too fond of the story plot in The Golden Army.

I watched the live action movies.

• I guess I have bad tastes in films because I loved the first Hell Boy Live action movie :P

I watched the live action movies.

• I personally like the first film better than the second, but I'll watch any Hellboy movie when I get the chance because I just love hearing Ron Perlman's voice. XD

I guess I have bad tastes in films because I loved the first Hell Boy Live action movie :P

• Fables sounds like a horrible TellTale game, and we all know how awesome episodes 1, 3, and 5 of The Wolf Among Us were.

Hellboy right off the bat sounds like an awesome TellTale game.

I stated it was my opinion from the beginning, in my opinion it kind of is and I think it will be a horrible Telltale game but I'm glad you all enjoy it.

• I had no idea so many people disliked the Hellboy films. :/ I guess I just have thick nostalgia goggles because I thought they were awesome.

• Fables actually sounded like a good Telltale game.

Hellboy doesn't...But again these are ALL opinions and it is entirely debatable. Telltale isn't going to make a Hellboy game, this I know. There is no point in arguing this.

Fables sounds like a horrible TellTale game, and we all know how awesome episodes 1, 3, and 5 of The Wolf Among Us were. Hellboy right off the bat sounds like an awesome TellTale game.

• No, Fables didn't sound like a good TellTale game because of the way it's written. Fables isn't necessarily centered around one specific character (that's debatable), so to cram the Fables universe into a game, And it's universe is so vast, it's hard to get all our favorite characters in the game (seriously... where was Boy Blue the entire time twau was happening?), and the final product would be a mess.

But Hellboy is straightforward; it would be easy to get an awesome story-based game out of the series.

Fables actually sounded like a good Telltale game. Hellboy doesn't...But again these are ALL opinions and it is entirely debatable. Telltale isn't going to make a Hellboy game, this I know. There is no point in arguing this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.