The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• :D

#TeamSarah posted: »

epilogue coming this week

• :o

• yay

• IM SHAKING, YOURE WRITING REALLY GETS ME EXCITED omg

• stop.

supersagig posted: »

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94700/the-1st-annual-hunger-games-a-fan-fiction

• Hey guys im busy filming for my Hunger Games film so I hopefully will do it on Sunday.

• NEVA

stop.

• ty ill have it tmrw hopefully!

AAA_Jane posted: »

IM SHAKING, YOURE WRITING REALLY GETS ME EXCITED omg

• Yay. Are you posting the video here?

Hey guys im busy filming for my Hunger Games film so I hopefully will do it on Sunday.

• Probably :3

TWD_25 posted: »

Yay. Are you posting the video here?

• pls post it here pls

Probably

• Yay!!!

ayylmao posted: »

pls post it here pls

• I drew out your Hunger Games character in my story.

• EPILOGUE PART 1

Suddenly a shining buzzing noise slashes my ears and I can feel my consciousness begin to come back. My head is killing me... suddenly a violent surge goes through my body.

"Ah!" I jolt and my eyes jerk open and I look around.. everything is bright. I'm in chains.. I look down.. i'm completely naked. I struggle to move but its pointless.

"AHHH!!" Soon screams in the other room

Soon? He's alive.. what the fuck? I quickly remember all that happened, the bomb went off after Ylenia died.. then.. everything just went black. Where am i? The room is all bright and theres just walls all around.. I can Soon's voice in the other room.

"Soon?!" I cry out

Suddenly the door creaks open President Snow walks in with Soon.. he's covered in blood, his face looks bruised and beaten.. but why is he alive?

"Only one survives right?" President Snow chuckles as Soon and I lock eyes "You must be confused Lun"

"Wha-" I say in utter shock.. how the fuck is Soon alive? The bomb..

"Not the first time this is happened, it happened awhile back. When the bomb went off Soon died so we declared you victor" President Snow says in a wise tone "But.. afterwards Soon just came back to life.. it would be, inhumane to let a fellow human being die wouldnt it?"

"What is this!" I say gritting my teeth angrily as my black hair flows down my face "Let me go. NOW."

"I guess we have to.." The President says in a defeated tone "Under one condition"

"What?" I say still not comprehending whats going on "I want to leave!"

I try to cover my self, Soon looks down feeling my uncomfort i'm assuming he went through the same thing? Soon looks badly beaten.. I wonder if he didn't cooperate with Snow.

"You can go.. but your client will be waiting for you" Snow says quietly and Soon shakes his head violently, I realize Soon is.. not talking.

"What client?" I hiss "I want out!"

"The whole capitol is dying for your body Lun" Snow says slowly "Give it to them. And i'll let you go."

"You sick fuck!" I cry out in a confident tone "No way in fucking hell that is happening! You understand me?"

"Fine" The President says slowly "I know you Lun!" He chuckles "I know you'd put up a fight, thats why I kept Soon alive. If you dont agree to my terms I will seriously PUT A KNIFE IN HIS THROAT!..I'm not afraid to kill rats like him!"

Soon shakes his head violently as tears flow down his blood stained cheek, he looks up at me pleading with his still weak and tired eyes.. but still doesn't speak.

"What are my terms?" I ask him in a nervous tone as

"Let me give you a little gift, then go visit your first client and Soon and your family will live. Dont agree and i'll let you go..but first i'll force you to shoot your parents in the face!" Snow yells "So what do you say my dear?"

I sniffle my nose nervously... what do I even do?

Should Lun agree?

[Agree to Terms] [Disagree to Terms]

• [Agree to terms]

EPILOGUE PART 1 Suddenly a shining buzzing noise slashes my ears and I can feel my consciousness begin to come back. My head is killing m

• WHAT IS HAPPENING

[Agree to Terms]

EPILOGUE PART 1 Suddenly a shining buzzing noise slashes my ears and I can feel my consciousness begin to come back. My head is killing m

• [Agree to terms]

THIS ISN'T ENDING HAPPILY D:

• [Agree to terms] WHY

• edited April 2015

[Disagree to terms] Maybe if it was Atlas sand Ylenia but Soon? Nah. They have no relationship whatsoever.

• [Agree to the terms]

Damn it to all! I hate the damn capitol!

• edited April 2015

[Disagree to Terms]

I hope I don't sound like a complete asshole now, but I still hate Lun for what she did and I guess for good reason. I tried my best to like her in this part and I guess I even feel a bit of pity for her, but I absolutely failed to find her likeable in any way. This backstabbing little shit doesn't even show the tiniest bit of remorse for killing the guy who saved her life and I feel slightly bad to admit that a small part of me thinks that she'll get exactly what she deserves. And Soon... well, I don't know how to feel about Soon. Why is he even alive? The only good thing here is that it seems that he has been made an Avox, at least that's how I interpret his lack of speech in this part.

• edited April 2015

[Disagree to Terms]

• [Disagree to Terms]

• Huh, I guess you're right.

Maybe my writing has gone in the wrong direction :/

[Disagree to Terms] I hope I don't sound like a complete asshole now, but I still hate Lun for what she did and I guess for good reason.

• edited April 2015

You know what? She's guaranteed to die soon enough so why not live a little? They have to have a victor so he can't just kill her off right here. And it's odd, I never imagined Lun as desirable in that sort of way. Ylenia, yes. Zelda, yeah. Even Hope, but I never imagined Lun as sexy. I always imagined her as a plain Jane.

[Disagree to terms]

Is there a second part to the epilogue or does it end here?

TWD_stan posted: »

[Disagree to Terms]

• edited April 2015

Oh don't get me wrong, that is in no way meant to be a criticism of your writing, which is superb as always. I am also totally willing to admit that I am part of my problem with Lun, since I have quite the personal grudge on her killing Atlas and the circumstances behind it. However, I find a tiny bit of solace in the thought that both possible fates for her, the orphan and the sex slave, come close to a well-deserved comeuppance, so I guess you haven't exactly wrote in the wrong direction (except if your goal was to make me like Lun, in this case it might failed a tiny bit, but that might be my fault as well)

But people who want to see that selfish backstabber winning can be happy with that epilogue, while I sit there, enjoying her fate for completely different reasons, grinning maliciously and feeling like a complete douchebag for doing so, so I guess I'm not entirely unhappy with the turn of events either. I hope I don't sound entirely unhappy, because I'm not. In some way there's something for everyone in this epilogue, even if the part I like was probably never meant to be liked. I mean, I kind of root for Snow right now, which feels exactly as wrong as it sounds. But if your goal is to make Lun generally likeable despite the things she did and the things she didn't do and despite me being horribly (but maybe somewhat understandably?) biased against her, there is at least one more part to make me feel anything else besides utter hatred and an ounce of undeserved pity for her, right? Though I somewhat guess that I am the only reader left who doesn't like Lun at all.

Huh, I guess you're right. Maybe my writing has gone in the wrong direction

• Its the same way with Johanna, the victors do not need to be sexy but most are tricked/lured/threatened into prositution regardless of looks and attitude.

You know what? She's guaranteed to die soon enough so why not live a little? They have to have a victor so he can't just kill her off right

• Got 5th

MADE A HUNGER GAMES QUIZ: LINK HERE: http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_would_you_place_in_the_hunger_games

• Second!

MADE A HUNGER GAMES QUIZ: LINK HERE: http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_would_you_place_in_the_hunger_games

• Alt text

Oh yes, 2nd place! Oh no, wait... that still means I'm dead, right? Well, at least I got a good score :D

• Just so you know my Lost fanfiction is starting soon! :D

• Is there going to be a second part of the epilogue?

Just so you know my Lost fanfiction is starting soon!

• NEVER!!!

Haha, yeah but i've been busy.

Is there going to be a second part of the epilogue?

• edited May 2015

What the, I got first

EDIT: After that I changed one decision and I got 24th, so I'm pretty much Katniss.

• LOL buddy

supersagig posted: »

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/95205/the-20th-hunger-games

Sign in to comment in this discussion.