Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• About the other sons: I actually went into "call the bluff" believing that whitehill would need his forthborn as an heir, with one son dead, one at the citadel, and one far away possibly going to be dead when stannis arrives to fight the boltons. I was surprised when rodrik appealed to Ludds "family"-sense

In Episode 4's Mira part, you can eavesdrop and hear one of the ransoms say 'spared no expense' a Jurassic Park reference, not sure if inten

• Yeah, Lady Whitehill dying from childbirth was the first thing that came to my mind after hearing she died after Gryff was born and the others not liking him

In Episode 4's Mira part, you can eavesdrop and hear one of the ransoms say 'spared no expense' a Jurassic Park reference, not sure if inten

• "Spared no expense" is a fairly common term, I don't think it's a reference to anything

• edited May 2015

This is the second time Telltale has made a new female character threaten the playable character with a weapon and compare us to sad little fish

Alt text
    Alt text

• If you draw your sword on Syinli (that's her name right? Cotter's sister than) she will fucking stab you in the arm.

• Jeez, that's brutal, Sylvi. Gared would have to nab those bandages from Cotter.

If you draw your sword on Syinli (that's her name right? Cotter's sister than) she will fucking stab you in the arm.

• I was like "What the fuck bitch?"

It took me a few seconds after that to realize it was the girl in that photo TellTale released.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Jeez, that's brutal, Sylvi. Gared would have to nab those bandages from Cotter.

• To bad Omid didnt give her a hug :(

LoseMyHome posted: »

This is the second time Telltale has made a new female character threaten the playable character with a weapon and compare us to sad little fish

• Wasnt it a little slice on the hand not the arm? ;p

If you draw your sword on Syinli (that's her name right? Cotter's sister than) she will fucking stab you in the arm.

• Nope. Nope. Nope. It was noticeable and on the arm.

Poogers555 posted: »

Wasnt it a little slice on the hand not the arm? ;p

• Lol I'm not sure since you asked me. It was definitely noticeable (it cut through the armor and you could see the blood and skin) and I'm positive it was on the underside of the right forearm.

I guess I should learn how to use my eyes ;'(

• I guess I should learn how to use my eyes ;'(

Nope. Nope. Nope. It was noticeable and on the arm.

• Plot Twist: Gared can be stabbed in the arm or the hand

Lol I'm not sure since you asked me. It was definitely noticeable (it cut through the armor and you could see the blood and skin) and I'm positive it was on the underside of the right forearm.

• Real Plot twist: Gared actually died at the Red Wedding and everything was just a dying dream.
    Alt text

Plot Twist: Gared can be stabbed in the arm or the hand

• Plot Twist: Rodrick is the traitor!

Alt text

Real Plot twist: Gared actually died at the Red Wedding and everything was just a dying dream.

• [removed]

• Now honestly, this is the last warning. Don't listen to it if you don't want to be spoiled.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s13vxci2eXFQ

• Why?

In episode 1, when Mira enters the throne room, keep an eye on the guard on the right who opens the door for you.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Where'd he go?

Why?

• edited June 2015

So am I, but could you imagine...?

He is pretty handsome and seems kinda badass... Btw. I'm a straight dude.

• Can't a girl act all up in here without getting that label attached to her? Even in Westeros they must know that drinking while pregnant is bad. And if she's been puking, you'd think it'd be important for us to see that at least once. No she's not 'preggers'.

is it me, or is Beskha preggers?

• to lead and protect "from glitches..."

Got another bug, Talia's model before Erik's judgement is crucified

• edited May 2015

I'm still trying to decide whether I want to know or not ;_; why do u do this to me

• This could mean everything or nothing at all. The fact that this dialogue option was removed and these tracks removed from the game can also mean Telltale changed their mind about who's Tom's boss. It happened before they rewrote episodes partially or completely during development

• and we all know how useful are armors in movies and games....

in real battle he would use mailed gloves I guess. And in training it might be just a training sword.

• Interesting, I thought it was Varys.

• He's a wizard!

Where'd he go?

• I'm thinking they changed it, since it makes no sense for Tom to go that far to help Mira saving her family.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

If you choose to have the Glenmore soldiers accompany you to Highpoint, they don't all go. In fact, only 5 out of the 20 of them actually go with you, meaning the other 15 stayed behind at Ironrath. I've seen some people asking "why didn't they just have some of them go and some of them stay" when interestingly enough, that's exactly what they did

There's also the possibility that they split them into groups of 10, having 5 of them go with into Highpoint with Rodrik, and 5 of them stick around just outside of Highpoint

• All I noticed watching back is that it's really, really easy to get Sera to trust you in the first place. She seemed really suspicious in the first episodes but actually I feel like she's really naive. That being said, I really hope she doesn't pull a kenny later on, where everything she asks you to do is stupid and she hates you if you don't listen lol

• edited May 2015

It's a show character who hasn't appeared in the Game yet

• In your battle with Britt in Episode 3, you have the option to deliver the finishing blow to either his torso or his arm. if you choose a non-lethal hit to the arm, the recap at the beginning of Episode 4 appears to show Gared stabbing Britt in the chest regardless of your choice. This is probably because a hit to the arm wouldn't have made Britt quite as dead as the story needed him to be.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I think that's more a mistake on Telltale's part than anything

It's like the recap at the beginning of No Time Left, where it always shows 'that' scene happening by looking behind the garbage, even if you picked up the walkie-talkie

ranger563 posted: »

In your battle with Britt in Episode 3, you have the option to deliver the finishing blow to either his torso or his arm. if you choose a no

• Good catch! I didn't even think about that during my play through.

LoseMyHome posted: »

• Didn't Sera say her mother served Lady Olenna? Is Olenna related to Margaery, since they share the same last name? This does make me super curious. Off to the GoT wiki again...

• Olenna is Margaery's grandmother.

• Psst, you should use spoiler tag. Not everyone want to know this.

• Yeah, that sucks. I hit his arm. Yet, the previously on AND the actual body showed a chest stab.

ranger563 posted: »

In your battle with Britt in Episode 3, you have the option to deliver the finishing blow to either his torso or his arm. if you choose a no

• edited May 2015

Listening to the voice files from ep 4 and based on the "Next time on..." for ep 5, Mira's plot for fifth episode should either happen in the fourth episode or they just prerecorded lines. I'll probably skip these ones, because they could as well spoil all Mira parts of the next episode for me. :P

EDIT: Gared's storyline for the fifth episode is there too! Foking shit, I'm done. This is getting way too spoilery for me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.