The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• :P

Lilacsbloom posted: »

"Girl Ships Both, Stuns a Nation" :P

• Aw, thank you for mentioning my blogs, nursethalia >w<
    Oh and Jack, what is your URL name on Tumblr so I can follow you :D

nursethalia posted: »

Hyperiontrashcan is a collection of cut audio files from the game. Nuky-pookie is constantly reblogging great BL art, screenshots, and othe

• Yup, I made this video XDD

mirashade posted: »

Someone made a beautiful video of Rhys on tumblr, and I'm going to be watching it on loop until episode 3 comes out. I don't know if it's

• It's Creta---Kano - but be warned, I have no idea what I'm doing. >_<

I think I'm going to have to start a side blog just for Borderlands awesomeness - but for now I'm just trying to find my feet!

Aw, thank you for mentioning my blogs, nursethalia >w< Oh and Jack, what is your URL name on Tumblr so I can follow you

• edited June 2015

Alt text drew this today:)

• UMG is blocked in my country. xD

bembiann posted: »

Soo....Maybe it is a little obvious couple in that game but i don`t care, i just like how they look together. I release that picture much la

• It's okay xD I followed you~ (be prepared if you follow me though, I ship Rhack xD Not as an abusive ship though.)

It's Creta---Kano - but be warned, I have no idea what I'm doing. >_< I think I'm going to have to start a side blog just for Borderlands awesomeness - but for now I'm just trying to find my feet!

• Haha, yep already following - and I'm all for Rhack! ^_^

No offence to the Rhyiona/Rhysha shippers but it's kind of nice to have so much variety - tumblr has Tales ships I would never have even considered!

It's okay xD I followed you~ (be prepared if you follow me though, I ship Rhack xD Not as an abusive ship though.)

• I think you are overestimating nightmarishness of that picture. They look just like good friends with slightly evil plan..... (and maybe chainsaw in trunk of their car. )
    Nonetheless I am packing and moving to another country, where you will never find me.

If I get nightmares thanks to this picture, I'll hire Heavy and his Sandvich so he can kill you

• Well, thats true but I admire Rhys and Jack's job (even if they have a shovel to bury bodies on the desert, plz don't strangle me or shove a drive inside my head) and even if they are evil friends, if they I compare the're evilness, I think Jack is the evilest person/hologram ever, but still, imma do everything to find you.

Terkoun posted: »

I think you are overestimating nightmarishness of that picture. They look just like good friends with slightly evil plan..... (and maybe cha

• Gave it a like, great job, actually the best evil idea, well, now up to drawing, I prefer thinking first than drawing

Glad to know someone else like this evil idea XD

• Alt text
    Alt text
    a
    yay episode 3 is out! (sort off) I've been drawing some zero recently, hope we'll see him again ;(((

• Thought i'd start posting more on this forum since I've just finished TFTBL EP3. Starting here! Here's some of my fan-art.
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Another awesome episode poster from Telltale Cinematic Artist Bridget Bougan!

Alt text

Definitely check out Bridget's tumblr and Twitter - so much awesome Tales art!

• I'm feeling like that too, but after strangulation (damn, why do I keep thinking on that?) I feel that a knife went through my head and chest

nursethalia posted: »

I feel like I'm in a horror film, and I just got this selfie on my cell and now someone's gonna start strangling me to death as soon as I look up.

• HL2 fans want episode 3 and now

Gah, this is too adorable! And has made me even more hyped for ep 3 because I need more Gortys adorableness in my life, NOW!

• Alt text

Ayy ep3 was incredible! 8^D super can't wait for the next oneee~

• If the one above me isn't a spoiler, I'm not tagging mine either o3o I just saw this in ep. 3 and thought I NEED TO DRAW IT

Alt text

• I don't usually do this, but I could not stop staring at this picture! Like, I had it open in a separate tab and just went back every ten minutes to look at it. Your artwork is amazing!

Soo....Maybe it is a little obvious couple in that game but i don`t care, i just like how they look together. I release that picture much la

• GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! MY GOD THATS AMAZING!!!!!

Caoline posted: »

drew this today:)

• Oh haha thanks, I'm glad you like it:D I'll probably do some more soon

jamex1223 posted: »

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! MY GOD THATS AMAZING!!!!!

• I've noticed Rhys gets more attention than Fiona, so here it is, some Fiona fanart ^^

Alt text

• Extremely lovely and beautiful, @bembiann. Your art keeps getting better and better! :D

Done!

• Dumpy by tmatosoup

Alt text

And here's a redraw of my favorite Athena scene. Art by defcons

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Alt text

Happy Episode 3, guys!

• oh my gosh they look so real, this is beautiful ;u;

Done!

• all the flowers! also with an alternate verison

Alt text
    Alt text

• These are pure gold.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Dumpy by tmatosoup And here's a redraw of my favorite Athena scene. Art by defcons

• Aaah! AAAAAAAHH!

She looks like a goddess, bless you!

avali posted: »

Happy Episode 3, guys!

• Oh my God, I've missed your art so much - Sasha looks STUNNING like this!

Happy Episode 3, guys!

• Oh my God, I never knew how much I needed holo-flower-crowns in my life.

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

ZombiDJ posted: »

all the flowers! also with an alternate verison

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Just something inspired by the preview of Ep4.

• Awesome! How do you make these?

Yhrite posted: »

Thought i'd start posting more on this forum since I've just finished TFTBL EP3. Starting here! Here's some of my fan-art.

• Retains dignity

“Catch a Riiiiiiide!”

• Gorgeous!

The only thing better than getting a new episode is getting a whole bunch of amazing new art inspired by it! ^_^

rastamama posted: »

rhys episode 3 :-) http://rastamama.deviantart.com/art/Episode-3-542486406

• Perfection. <3

Happy Episode 3, guys!

• Loader Bot and Rhys by sylphee

Alt text

Loader Bot and Gortys by aarinsritsuka

Alt text

Jack and Rhys by radishezrom

Alt text

• My favorite part about that scene is the fact that she saw the eye of the destroyer that Jack saved in TPS and she still thinks that Fiona carrying around an eye is the weirdest thing.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Dumpy by tmatosoup And here's a redraw of my favorite Athena scene. Art by defcons

Sign in to comment in this discussion.