Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• In the first episode if you look at the graffiti the when you play as fiona you can see the words save doug also I have no idea how to post a picture sorry

• enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

Unfortunately you don't get the "Scooter will never forget you" prompt for either of those, though. It should have said (?) Scooter will forget you moments before he dies.

• It's probably my favourite response for choosing the silent option.
    I think i'm just a sucker for those moments when two characters can just stare at each other and it's like their expressions says it all. It was really powerful.

Yeah I noticed :( thankfully in my main file I went for the kiss. I was scared in case I ruined the moment though because I didn't know if Step 3 actually meant what he said or if i was gonna just leave and pull the handle to dettach the machine. THANKFULLY it was what i hoped :D

Yeah I did my silent playthrough and thought staying quiet during that moment would kill me (like the handshake did in my douchebag playthro

• OUCH ....I feel like my heart just got punched.

dojo32161 posted: »

Unfortunately you don't get the "Scooter will never forget you" prompt for either of those, though. It should have said (?) Scooter will forget you moments before he dies.

• Hi!

It's easy!

enter image description here

And 'POST REPLY'

TA-DA! :D

Fiona-rocks posted: »

In the first episode if you look at the graffiti the when you play as fiona you can see the words save doug also I have no idea how to post a picture sorry

• edited August 2015

In Episode 4 when you scan the Secret Atlas Communications Array (JACK-APEDIA) there is a reference to Game Of Thrones. It says:

Oh, man. You know what I just realized? I probably died before I found out who the dude's mom was. In the thing. Lemme look it up.

(CONNECTING)

Oh. That was stupid.

(In case someone didn't get the reference, Handsome Jack is talking about Jon Snow's mother.)

• So HJ knows who Jon's mother is?

In Episode 4 when you scan the Secret Atlas Communications Array (JACK-APEDIA) there is a reference to Game Of Thrones. It says: Oh,

• Yep. They watch GoT five hundred years from now. Damn...

So HJ knows who Jon's mother is?

• They must still be waiting for the winds of winter

Yep. They watch GoT five hundred years from now. Damn...

• edited August 2015

Somebody said this on tumblr. Apparently if you time it right when you're jacked in after rejecting Hyperion, it's possible to say 'Fiona help!' instead of the 'All good. Just getting into position' as Jack forces Rhys to say.

• Nah it's not possible since moments before you have the scene with Fiona before you make your choice and Rhys says "All good. Just getting into position." So it has to happen.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Somebody said this on tumblr. Apparently if you time it right when you're jacked in after rejecting Hyperion, it's possible to say 'Fiona help!' instead of the 'All good. Just getting into position' as Jack forces Rhys to say.

• I didn't tell Fiona and Sasha about Jack and then rejected Hyperion in one of my playthroughs, but I still didn't get those glitched choices.

• They have a video or gif or something?

• I think that those glitched choices are supposed to happen. I just meant that not telling Fiona and Sasha about Jack and rejecting Hyperion may not be the only requirements to get it.

• The scene before that had Fiona hear him say, "All good, just getting into position." So that would cause a time paradox if it were true. I don't think that's possible.

• Actually I also got it on my first playthrough. Its a real sweet gun. :) very lethal

Not really related to Tales From the Borderlands but I wanna brag.. xD I got the Conference Call (the gun found in Jacks office and held by the Stranger) in my first fight against the Warrior.. (really really rare, like 1:1000 chances)

• Shouldn't it be 'tell Fiona and Sasha' and then 'reject Hyperion'? Cause one of the choices in an lp I watched read 'Jack is taking over!' or the likes.

Idk myself tho, since I always follow Jack's orders.

I think that those glitched choices are supposed to happen. I just meant that not telling Fiona and Sasha about Jack and rejecting Hyperion may not be the only requirements to get it.

• edited August 2015

They showed scooters sacrifice in one of the preview pics

• He looked so much happier...

• Congratulations! :D

Roymiller33 posted: »

Actually I also got it on my first playthrough. Its a real sweet gun. very lethal

• Jack still thinks Angel's a secret though, if he doesn't recall that he openly announced it and it's no longer secret he probably doesn't recall that it happened. Plus, he wouldn't be so quick to forgive the Vault Hunters if she was dead.

I'm assuming Angel is just causing plot holes.

But Jack announced Angel's death over the ECHOnet when he rescinded the bounty on the Vault Hunters because he wanted to kill them himself.

• You too ;) Would love to play BL with you - I play on PlayStation though - so bad luck :D

Congratulations!

• I know I'm 3 days late but:

Angle

( XD )

Poogers555 posted: »

Who knows. I think he might have said she was dead if you looked at it, maybe by "check on her" would be to go see her grave or something, I mean scanning the picture with the jackapidea gets. Angle Look at something else, Im not joking.

• enter image description here

This happens if you choose any option

• What a shame.. :(

Roymiller33 posted: »

You too Would love to play BL with you - I play on PlayStation though - so bad luck

• And also the image must be online in imgur or something. :)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Hi! It's easy! And 'POST REPLY' TA-DA!

• Proof that Jack is a liar. (Can't say that I mind tho...)

• DeityD posted: »

They have a video or gif or something?

• Well it's kinda interesting, too bad there's no video of it. Maybe it was a glith? Who knows.

Hyperiontrashcan mentioned it: http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/127382795903/hyperiontrashcan-stardustsprinkleshine

• Thank you :)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Hi! It's easy! And 'POST REPLY' TA-DA!

• edited August 2015

What was your first ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is the second time I've marred this thread with my smut/random asides - I really need to stop. Apologies to everyone - and mods, feel free to censor me if I ever push it (I'm going to stop though, I swear!)

• edited August 2015

As we all saw in the beginning of the Episode 4 credits, Handsome Jack replaced the actual Telltale employees with himself. However, he changed a few other things around as well (for example, "Season Story" becomes "Seasoned Leeks")

Also, he apparently gave the job of Insistant Defector to a guy named HoboStew.

• I knew he was behind the Fart Direction...

As we all saw in the beginning of the Episode 4 credits, Handsome Jack replaced the actual Telltale employees with himself. However, he chan

• When I was playing Episode 4, I noticed that the Tediore Shield Rhys could pick up in Episode 1 is gone. Looks like Telltale dropped whatever they were planning to do with it. (Unless my game was bugged)

• Go back a couple of pages and look for the spoiler tag that says:

Just a really freakin' weird conversation that's kind of gross. Yet you're intrigued, aren't you? Click it - but don't yell at me, okay?

Fair warning, it will potentially scar you for life.

What was your first ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It's gone in mine too. :(

Pipas posted: »

When I was playing Episode 4, I noticed that the Tediore Shield Rhys could pick up in Episode 1 is gone. Looks like Telltale dropped whatever they were planning to do with it. (Unless my game was bugged)

• He probably got the Bee from Hunter Hellquist, and dropped it because he didn't need it anymore.

When I was playing Episode 4, I noticed that the Tediore Shield Rhys could pick up in Episode 1 is gone. Looks like Telltale dropped whatever they were planning to do with it. (Unless my game was bugged)

• I'm gonna miss that silly old dude. BL won't be the same without him. Just knowing he's... dead. Fuck, I'm getting emotional again.

• Same here looks like we will never know what it was for

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That link shows Jack forcing the "All good" dialogue choice and like dojo32161 said you can hear Rhys saying "All good" just before Gortys walks to talk to Sasha and the others.

Another thing i noticed is that the person on tumblr only has the "Fiona, Help!" option but i had three different options.

Tbmblr screenshot

My screenshot

Hyperiontrashcan mentioned it: http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/127382795903/hyperiontrashcan-stardustsprinkleshine

Sign in to comment in this discussion.