Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Well, you don't know what does Telltale have stored for us for Ep 5. It's never too late. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• enter image description here

Inspired by Quentin Tarantino's upcoming masterpiece; The H8ful Eight, I give to you the Rhysha originals. Never forget.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I remember before episode 3, how mature we acted because we thought Rhyiona was going to become canon. There was a lot of proof, and the epi

• Damn, really feels longer than that. Teh feels. ;_;

Man, going off of bigdogg's comment, it takes me back to the time that I originally shipped Rhyiona. To think, if I hadn't have replayed

My eyebrows are wiggling with anticipation for the final episode.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I remember before episode 3, how mature we acted because we thought Rhyiona was going to become canon. There was a lot of proof, and the epi

• Y u gotta touch mah feels? ;)

enter image description here

Man, going off of bigdogg's comment, it takes me back to the time that I originally shipped Rhyiona. To think, if I hadn't have replayed

• I guess having real friends on helios is a reeeeeally rare thing. I really hope vaughn is ok in pandoras wildlife

stevean2 posted: »

http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/122679089668/tales-from-the-borderlands-sasha-fiona-vaughn Ow. I didnt order a large order of feels with a side order of pain today.

• that looks like it could be the greatest action-movie of 2015. and we had the avengers 2 this year, so that means something!

Inspired by Quentin Tarantino's upcoming masterpiece; The H8ful Eight, I give to you the Rhysha originals. Never forget.

• We sure had fun in the beggining, didn't we? :)

• True, constant attacks from Ryiona low supplies and disadvantage six to one for our foes.....good times

We sure had fun in the beggining, didn't we?

• Yeah.. Got to admit RhysXVaughn is really damn adorable

Oh YES my two ships

• I'm not betraying you bro, we bros have to stick together bro.

trying to hold back tears of betrayal BRO BRO

• Sorry, I went to bed shortly after posting that (it was midnight where I live on the east coast of the U.S.), I didn't see your comment until now.

MrNoodles posted: »

Ok, I'm playing now if you want to play. Do you have any of the DLCs?

• Thats true bro :(

I'm not betraying you bro, we bros have to stick together bro.

Thats true bro

• I have BL2 and TPS on steam! My steam name is Intellectual Poultry (no underscore)

MrNoodles posted: »

Anyone here have BL1/BL2/BL:TPS on steam and want to play?

• We need more movie poster spinoffs, they are very creative!

• Woah check this one out. For a second I thought that the Ep 5 was leaked

source

• I hope =.=

Pipas posted: »

Well, you don't know what does Telltale have stored for us for Ep 5. It's never too late. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• HOLY FISH F*CK,THAT’S AWESOME-Torgue 2015

Leluch123 posted: »

Woah check this one out. For a second I thought that the Ep 5 was leaked source

• edited August 2015

Imagine: Sasha yelling at Rhys for his stupid actions (Jack related) and getting so angry she flat out grabs him and they make out.

Pent-up sexual frustration being released!

• ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Imagine: Sasha yelling at Rhys for his stupid actions (Jack related) and getting so angry she flat out grabs him and they make out. Pent-up sexual frustration being released!

• edited August 2015

Please let this happen, Telltale!

Imagine: Sasha yelling at Rhys for his stupid actions (Jack related) and getting so angry she flat out grabs him and they make out. Pent-up sexual frustration being released!

• yes! YEEEES!

need that! want that!

• Wow, that is amazingly accurate, whoever did that did a fantastic job.

Leluch123 posted: »

Woah check this one out. For a second I thought that the Ep 5 was leaked source

• Beautiful.

• If Rhysha had at least a quarter of the fan art that Rhack has, that would be awesome.

• edited August 2015

This is a common Hero and Heroine cliche used in many fictions.
    CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This has to happen in ep 5, if it doesn't, i will plan attacks on telltale

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2015

Just going to edit it out just because.

• Yes, I can see it.

Just going to edit it out just because.

• Excellent.

Pipas posted: »

Yes, I can see it.

• edited August 2015

Hey guys im new and i want to join the Rysha club/community. I read something about the a rhysha mark? Where do i start?

• Welcome UmbraCode! We are always glad to have new shippers on board!

As for the Rhysha mark, you'll want to ask @Grumpydof to make one for you. Be sure to specify color and stuff, and I heard he's actually tacking on some neat designs for them.

Also, we have a Rhysha map! Just tell us where you are from and you'll be added!

UmbraCode posted: »

Hey guys im new and i want to join the Rysha club/community. I read something about the a rhysha mark? Where do i start?

• edited August 2015

Hello, welcome to the Rhysha thread and to the Telltale forums, @UmbraCode! Hope you'll like it here. :P

For the Rhysha mark, just wait till @GrumpyDof comes online, he'll make one for you. And if you'd like to get added to the Rhysha map as well, just tell us where you live. ;)

EDIT: Aaand this was suppose to be a reply to UmbraCodes comment above. Derp.

• Okay so i can just pm him right?

Im from The Bahamas in the Caribbean and thanks for the welcome ^_^

Welcome UmbraCode! We are always glad to have new shippers on board! As for the Rhysha mark, you'll want to ask @Grumpydof to make one f

The-Qing posted: »

If Rhysha had at least a quarter of the fan art that Rhack has, that would be awesome.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.