Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• I think a staff member said that there's around 5 variations of that line based on how much you hit him?

Did anyone realize how Rodrik sounds waaay angrier when he says "Confine the Whitehills to te cellars, no one gets in or out!" if you beat the crap out of Gryff? When you spare him he sounds pissed off but a bit calmer..

• Rly? I thought there were only 2 variations, nice find. :D

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I think a staff member said that there's around 5 variations of that line based on how much you hit him?

• Oh yeah, maybe not then. I could have sworn I saw something about that.

I do like how they gradually faded Rodrik's scar each episode though.

Episode 1: Episode 5: I don't know. I don't see much difference in his facial hair, really. Also, these are probably some of the biggest images to exist on this forum. Whoops.

• edited September 2015

I think there are 4...

Calm when you don't touch Gryff, a bit angry when you hit Gryff a little, a little more when you beat out his eye but not knock him out, and very angry if you knock him out...

I think a staff member said that there's around 5 variations of that line based on how much you hit him?

• swinging that big, thick rod at Gryff's face

whoa there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, I don't know how many people know about that, I just wanted to point out that little detail.. But really, he's like all tired of swinging that big, thick rod at Gryff's face so he's yelling at Arthur about a simple thing.. xD

• You all know Harys, right?

enter image description here

I noticed a few things about him...

Firstly, his name was never mentioned in the game... It was in the credits and probably in the files but not in the game...

Another thing that I found really odd was this...

In episode 3 we hear him speak, and he has a pretty rough voice, rough looks, pretty big guy... But listen here, in this video:

at 1:20:40

lol

We hear him grunt when he throws the spear, and his voice sounds completely different... He sounds like a wiener... wth? xD

• Maybe he was castrated for letting Gryff get captured by Rodrik?

You all know Harys, right? I noticed a few things about him... Firstly, his name was never mentioned in the game... It was in the

• Getting castrated changes your voice?

Brodester08 posted: »

Maybe he was castrated for letting Gryff get captured by Rodrik?

• edited September 2015

Well that's what I've been told, it makes sense that your voice would get higher because you would lose a lot of testosterone from losing your testicles. I don't know though it might not be true.

Edit: Not after puberty it says on wikipedia:

A subject of castration who is altered before the onset of puberty will retain a high voice, non-muscular build, and small genitals.

Getting castrated changes your voice?

• Wait, how did I not know of this? Huh, a neat detail.

Did anyone realize how Rodrik sounds waaay angrier when he says "Confine the Whitehills to te cellars, no one gets in or out!" if you beat the crap out of Gryff? When you spare him he sounds pissed off but a bit calmer..

• I was waiting for someone to reply to that.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    xD

swinging that big, thick rod at Gryff's face whoa there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yup, it's so cool how they worked for that one detail.. :D

I think there are 4... Calm when you don't touch Gryff, a bit angry when you hit Gryff a little, a little more when you beat out his eye but not knock him out, and very angry if you knock him out...

• edited September 2015

My ringtone is the rain of castamere

Just so my coworkers/friends/family know that the Lannisters send their regards

• True, but it is a good indicator that she's not from the North

Brodester08 posted: »

Just because she's blonde doesn't mean she's from the Westerlands.

• Nope, he kills you right there in the hall.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Tell me you're joking. :l getting a deja vu

• Not if they blaze it and praise it.

Stannis would execute people for smoking weed

• Is there a vid? That'd be insane.. xD

Nope, he kills you right there in the hall.

• edited September 2015

Yup, I think ArthurV confirmed (I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on this thread too, like 7,000,000 pages back so I don't feel like looking) that there's like 5 or 6 different tones Rodrik can use.

EDIT: I just saw someone beat me to this. Whoops.

• lmao. xD

Yup, I think ArthurV confirmed (I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on this thread too, like 7,000,000 pages back so I don't feel like looking) that there's like 5 or 6 different tones Rodrik can use. EDIT: I just saw someone beat me to this. Whoops.

• edited September 2015

Five centuries is not really such a short amount of time like you say it is.

Roberts Rebellion took place in 281 AC (after conquest) so the Whitehills were Bolton bannermen before the Targaryens even showed up in Westeros.

The Whitehills were probably an Andal family that arrived via the great migrations. It's most likely that they have been loyal to the Boltons since they established Highpoint.

Kireilt posted: »

In Episode One, Ludd Whitehill mentions that House Whitehill has been bannermen to House Bolton for five centuries. This is a incredibly sho

• More like burn all the pot heads alive to gain favor. Lmao

ShaneGrimes posted: »

But that's an offering to the lord of light, so that the lord of light can... "SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!"

• edited September 2015

The marijuana is a false god, praise R'hllor! Burn the stoners!

I blaze it and praise it everyday, don't get me wrong, but Stannis is a hardass and Melisandre can convince him to do the most fucked up stuff.

Not if they blaze it and praise it.

• There's a sun roof thing on the ceiling you can look at when you're first playing as Asher. I didn't spot it for a while.

• Actually they do...

Yeah, cause people totally get revived in Game of Thrones for no reason.. xD

• I'm just gonna check real quick, I'll come back with results... Might take a while

Is there a vid? That'd be insane.. xD

• Alrighty, take screenshots of the results pl0x. :D

I'm just gonna check real quick, I'll come back with results... Might take a while

• If you choose Duncan as your sentinel in episode 1, he acts like a douchebag. However if you chose Royland as your sentinel, Duncan still acts like a douchebag

• I don't know how you upload images here but this is what will happen:

Gryff will say "What are you doing?!", Then Arthur aim at Gryff and says " Stand down!"... "NOW!", and that's it.

Alrighty, take screenshots of the results pl0x.

• Remind me how he acted like a douchebag.

If you choose Duncan as your sentinel in episode 1, he acts like a douchebag. However if you chose Royland as your sentinel, Duncan still acts like a douchebag

• Holy shit, I never notices that! And I heard Asher saying something new! It feels so good! :D

There's a sun roof thing on the ceiling you can look at when you're first playing as Asher. I didn't spot it for a while.

• Such interesting. Much cool. Very lazy. Wow.
    But srsly, like wth they could've given us a cool Valar Morghulis scene at that part but nope..

I don't know how you upload images here but this is what will happen: Gryff will say "What are you doing?!", Then Arthur aim at Gryff and says " Stand down!"... "NOW!", and that's it.

• He betrayed Ethan and killed Gared.

Ethan should have beheaded him for overruling his authority and causing the death of one of his soldiers.

Remind me how he acted like a douchebag.

• Mira could use a few different dresses, too. She only wears a different one (darker) for Tommen's coronation feast and that's it. I mean, it's King's Landing! One would expect a noble lady to own more than two dresses.

greensenpai posted: »

Why dont characters hair and beard grow?Or their appearances change at least a bit.I mean Rodrik and Asher have identical hair lengths and styles troughout the entire game.Some new looks would be refreshing

• Killed Gared? Did I miss something?

He betrayed Ethan and killed Gared. Ethan should have beheaded him for overruling his authority and causing the death of one of his soldiers.

• Night's Watch = Death (if you're lucky)

Gary-Oak posted: »

Killed Gared? Did I miss something?

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2015

Yeah we recorded 4 or 5 different versions where Rodrik gets more intense the more you hit Gryff. I'm big into physical context in the actor's performance.

• Yeah, they could make a valar morghulis scene if you stay silent when Cersi speaks to you in EP5. But not here apparently.

Such interesting. Much cool. Very lazy. Wow. But srsly, like wth they could've given us a cool Valar Morghulis scene at that part but nope..

• Yup, that one was even harder to get, you have to sit there 5 minutes not saying anything but here you just pick the ... option once and you get a cool death scene.. :D

Yeah, they could make a valar morghulis scene if you stay silent when Cersi speaks to you in EP5. But not here apparently.

• Duncan sent Gared to the wall to prevent him from getting killed by the whitehills, which was most likely a sure sentence.

Night's Watch = Death (if you're lucky)

• I'm going to take a wild guess here that you don't like Duncan.

If you choose Duncan as your sentinel in episode 1, he acts like a douchebag. However if you chose Royland as your sentinel, Duncan still acts like a douchebag

Sign in to comment in this discussion.