Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• I like how Mira says in episode 1 that she pledges loyalty only to the one true king.

If Ethan doesn't bend the knee to Ramsay, he tells him he only bends his knee to the king.

Is it just me, or are these references (mostly Mira, not so much Ethan) to the almighty Stannis?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

My Forresters will bend the knee to no one. Stannis can GTFO .-.

• Just because she's blonde doesn't mean she's from the Westerlands.

ranger563 posted: »

What makes you think that second part? I always took Lady Whitehill as being from the Westerlands, which would explain why her kids are mostly blonde.

• House Forrester knows but one king, the King in the North, whose name is STARK.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

I like how Mira says in episode 1 that she pledges loyalty only to the one true king. If Ethan doesn't bend the knee to Ramsay, he tells

• enter image description here

House Forrester knows but one king, the King in the North, whose name is STARK.

• What about if you don't promise and don't kill the traitor?

AgentZ46 posted: »

If you don't promise and kill him she says "you did it..." in surprise then "it was the right thing"

• Just wish that they didn't reuse a model involved in one of the choices.

Yes, i checked... I killed the guy as Gared and still a simillar guy or even the same model shows up to fight in the last stand... There are quite a few reused models which is a bit lame in my opinion...

• She just walks away, looking really displeased.

What about if you don't promise and don't kill the traitor?

• Yeah, and the last stand wasn't that satistfying cuz Rodrik/Asher killed the guys who respawned 5 times in that whole battle...

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Just wish that they didn't reuse a model involved in one of the choices.

• OMG TELL ME MORE, It's not like everyone else said something similar to that.. Of course they're gonna reuse models, they always do that, there is NO NEED TO POINT THAT OUT 1000 TIMES!

In episode 5, when you first confront the Beast, sometimes, the dead soldier that Beast threw from the stairs, sometimes he's revived and sometimes he stays dead. So it's a glitch cuz he meant to stay dead.

• How am I supposed to know that more people said it? LMFAO ._.

OMG TELL ME MORE, It's not like everyone else said something similar to that.. Of course they're gonna reuse models, they always do that, there is NO NEED TO POINT THAT OUT 1000 TIMES!

• Then you obviously can't read my friend..

How am I supposed to know that more people said it? LMFAO ._.

• Wow...

Just wow... .___.

And BTW, I didn't say anything about reused models LMFAO .__.

Then you obviously can't read my friend..

• Yeah, cause people totally get revived in Game of Thrones for no reason.. xD

Wow... Just wow... .___. And BTW, I didn't say anything about reused models LMFAO .__.

• Stannis would execute people for smoking weed

• Guys did you know that if you kill Bloodsong he dies and if you don't kill him he doesn't die? And if you don't kill the Whitehill soldier he will appear at the brothers scene and if you don't kill him he appears anyway? Or did you know that when you kill one of those guys at the brothers scene he will get up and try to kill you again and you'll kill him again and he gets back up and tries to kill you anyway? Or did you know that if you cover Luke and don't break the ice Bonnie drowns too? Like omg all these facts.. :O

• Why dont characters hair and beard grow?Or their appearances change at least a bit.I mean Rodrik and Asher have identical hair lengths and styles troughout the entire game.Some new looks would be refreshing

• I thought Rodrik's beard actually changed throughout episodes. I remember a cough modder cough stating that about the models somewhere.

greensenpai posted: »

Why dont characters hair and beard grow?Or their appearances change at least a bit.I mean Rodrik and Asher have identical hair lengths and styles troughout the entire game.Some new looks would be refreshing

• Idk man, Ashers grin got a little cuter each episode

I wish I could've grinned at Beskha at the end of episode 5, right before his demise. That would've been hilarious

Why dont characters hair and beard grow?Or their appearances change at least a bit.I mean Rodrik and Asher have identical hair lengths and styles troughout the entire game.Some new looks would be refreshing

• Is this the detail that Beskha is a confirmed badass?

Because.. Confirmed

• Same here!

That smile makes me want to rip HIS F*CKING JAW OFF!

• She's doing the exact same attack in both images.

Is this the detail that Beskha is a confirmed badass? Because.. Confirmed

• You might want to see this even if it is a parody xD

enter link description here

Go to 1:15 for the best part xD

I like how Mira says in episode 1 that she pledges loyalty only to the one true king. If Ethan doesn't bend the knee to Ramsay, he tells

• Lol confirmed baddassery right there. Her enemies can't stop the double sword slash

Gary-Oak posted: »

She's doing the exact same attack in both images.

• Lmao this is the best!!

Bacon from pig! AIYEEE

You might want to see this even if it is a parody xD enter link description here Go to 1:15 for the best part xD

• edited September 2015

"We serve king Stannis" - Mira Forrester

Probably that's your favorite part in the video, right? xD

Lmao this is the best!! Bacon from pig! AIYEEE

• Oh defintely! Mira knows who the one true king is, I'm glad she said it in this lol

"We serve king Stannis" - Mira Forrester Probably that's your favorite part in the video, right? xD

• But that's an offering to the lord of light, so that the lord of light can...

"SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!"

Stannis would execute people for smoking weed

• Reused attack but it's very badass so I'm good with it xD

• Oh my god, you're so funny! -.-'

Guys did you know that if you kill Bloodsong he dies and if you don't kill him he doesn't die? And if you don't kill the Whitehill soldier h

• I know, I'm hilarious! :D

Oh my god, you're so funny! -.-'

• Oh, I also think she did the same move in episode 3 where they are fighting the Lost Legion. It was just from a different viewpoint.

• enter image description here

I know, I'm hilarious!

• If I remember right I think Gared does actually grow more beard stubble throughout the season.

• edited September 2015

Episode 1:

enter image description here

Episode 5:

enter image description here

I don't know. I don't see much difference in his facial hair, really.

Also, these are probably some of the biggest images to exist on this forum. Whoops.

LoseMyHome posted: »

If I remember right I think Gared does actually grow more beard stubble throughout the season.

• Did anyone realize how Rodrik sounds waaay angrier when he says "Confine the Whitehills to te cellars, no one gets in or out!" if you beat the crap out of Gryff? When you spare him he sounds pissed off but a bit calmer.. :D

• I think maybe not a lot of people know about that. (That is not sarcasm)

But I've noticed it. It's actually a good detail xD

Did anyone realize how Rodrik sounds waaay angrier when he says "Confine the Whitehills to te cellars, no one gets in or out!" if you beat the crap out of Gryff? When you spare him he sounds pissed off but a bit calmer..

• Yeah, I don't know how many people know about that, I just wanted to point out that little detail..
    But really, he's like all tired of swinging that big, thick rod at Gryff's face so he's yelling at Arthur about a simple thing.. xD

I think maybe not a lot of people know about that. (That is not sarcasm) But I've noticed it. It's actually a good detail xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.