Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Yes, i checked... I killed the guy as Gared and still a simillar guy or even the same model shows up to fight in the last stand... There are quite a few reused models which is a bit lame in my opinion...

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

Really? I saw this in a wikia, because I always kill the guy

• To those who got this dialogue and left Rodrik behind, these are Talia's last words to her brother... Kinda sad :(

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Here. "You're a bigger coward than he is!"

• edited September 2015

Don't know if anyone said this, but Bloodsong is also Jesus. In the episode 5 fight, he heals the cut under his eye mid-battle

• Bloodsong is Azor Ahai, CONFIRMED

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Don't know if anyone said this, but Bloodsong is also Jesus. In the episode 5 fight, he heals the cut under his eye mid-battle

• AKA me. :(

To those who got this dialogue and left Rodrik behind, these are Talia's last words to her brother... Kinda sad

• In episode 4 at highpoint if you keep trying to talk to Arthur he will say "see something you like" and wink at rodrik who makes and akward face

• edited September 2015

It probably healed because they were on a boat for i don't know how long . But still... It's not as worse as gryffs eye poping again

• Oh no I mean like if you choose the wolverine weapon first, after you cut him it automatically heals when you use the next weapon. I shit you not. I played it today

alikir34 posted: »

It probably healed because they were on a boat for i don't know how long . But still... It's not as worse as gryffs eye poping again

• I loved Arthur at Highpoint! At first I didn't bring him, but from the few lines he had at highpoint, I couldn't get enough lol!

IshyDiamond posted: »

In episode 4 at highpoint if you keep trying to talk to Arthur he will say "see something you like" and wink at rodrik who makes and akward face

• He has the same regeneration powers as Gryff!

• They're in cahoots!

Pipas posted: »

He has the same regeneration powers as Gryff!

• Oh ok ! ... my bad man then sry ^^

Oh no I mean like if you choose the wolverine weapon first, after you cut him it automatically heals when you use the next weapon. I shit you not. I played it today

• Anyone know what happens if you stay silent at the first chance you can summon the Glenmore soldiers or when Arthur asks 'What are you orders?'

• Arthur kills you.

Anyone know what happens if you stay silent at the first chance you can summon the Glenmore soldiers or when Arthur asks 'What are you orders?'

• What makes you think House Whitehill favours the Seven?

I also think that Lady Whitehill's a Manderly, solely based on the two houses being the few whom worship the Seven.

• The one thing House Whitehill appears before the game states that they worship the Seven and shows an alternate design of the heraldry.

Plus Britt took his vows in the sept.

What makes you think House Whitehill favours the Seven?

• Tell me you're joking. :l

getting a deja vu

Brodester08 posted: »

Arthur kills you.

• edited September 2015

Wow here's an important detail

None of the season choices include bending the knee to the one true king, Stannis. No wonder the Forresters are doomed.

• Dayum.... I did not expect her to say that

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Welcome.

• Would be cool tho

Yes, i checked... I killed the guy as Gared and still a simillar guy or even the same model shows up to fight in the last stand... There are quite a few reused models which is a bit lame in my opinion...

• Yeah. She's blonde herself. Rodrik must have gotten his looks from his father.

ranger563 posted: »

What makes you think that second part? I always took Lady Whitehill as being from the Westerlands, which would explain why her kids are mostly blonde.

• And by that logic, Gryff is Jesus too?!

• That smile makes me want to rip HIS F*CKING JAW OFF!

Like I said, he does smile when he kills Rodrik. You can see him smiling as he pulls his blade out

• So if you don't promise her and kill the traitor does she still say that?

So... somebody posted that if you promised to kill the traitor to Talia and then if you spared him, she will call you coward. You have any video?

• My Forresters will bend the knee to no one.

Stannis can GTFO .-.

• it would

Would be cool tho

• No, if you kill the traitor she always says, that it was the right choice, whether you promise it or not.

So if you don't promise her and kill the traitor does she still say that?

• Gryff and his men attack and kill you, and Arthur doesn't do anything cuz you didn't give him any orders.

Anyone know what happens if you stay silent at the first chance you can summon the Glenmore soldiers or when Arthur asks 'What are you orders?'

• Well Gryff is a low level of Jesus, as it took him a couple days to heal himself.

But Bloodsong is the ultimate Jesus. He gets cut, mocks Asher, and boom he's healed.

And by that logic, Gryff is Jesus too?!

• So does that mean Bloodsong will get resurrected in three days if Asher killed him?

Well Gryff is a low level of Jesus, as it took him a couple days to heal himself. But Bloodsong is the ultimate Jesus. He gets cut, mocks Asher, and boom he's healed.

• Bloodsong was just tired... He's taking a power nap

Pipas posted: »

So does that mean Bloodsong will get resurrected in three days if Asher killed him?

• If you don't promise and kill him she says "you did it..." in surprise then "it was the right thing"

So if you don't promise her and kill the traitor does she still say that?

• That's not true... I can't remember exactly but I think it just skips to Arthur telling Harys to stand down.

Gryff and his men attack and kill you, and Arthur doesn't do anything cuz you didn't give him any orders.

• Ethan did bend the knee.

Eventually...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

My Forresters will bend the knee to no one. Stannis can GTFO .-.

• If it was to Stannis, maybe he would still be alive

Ethan did bend the knee. Eventually...

• AgentZ46 posted: »

That's not true... I can't remember exactly but I think it just skips to Arthur telling Harys to stand down.

• edited September 2015

I'm aware that you were joking but others may have thought you were serious and actually believed you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

• Gryff is Satan?!

Bloodsong was just tired... He's taking a power nap

Sign in to comment in this discussion.