Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• "Look into my eyes Rodrik... tell me all your secrets"

Rodrik gets some sweet Maester lovin' in ep3

• u havin a gigle m7

1v1 me irl skrub

LOLOLOLOLOL, LINEAGE u wot m7

• More like WhiteHILLED! badum tsst

• Ah, of course. I knew there was something exceptionally sexy about that beard.

Harys

• So, is there somenthing about Harys smilling killing Asher and not killing Rodrik or is just a glitch ?

• Just a little fun fact about ironwood.

Winterfell's godswood has some ironwood trees amongst the oaks and sentinels.

/hint hint House Forrester/

• edited August 2015

In 1980, George R.R. Martin wrote a children's novel called The Ice Dragon, which is of course the name of this series finale. It also says on the wiki that some publishers believe that the story might be set in the same universe as A Song of Ice & Fire.

enter image description here

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2015

During the funeral, the person who is Sentinel is holding an ironwood torch, while the other isn't. Your Sentinel gives you the torch to light the pyre.

• He does smile when killing Rodrik, but not right away

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

So, is there somenthing about Harys smilling killing Asher and not killing Rodrik or is just a glitch ?

• I meaned when he stabs Asher he is smilling, when Rodrik not

He does smile when killing Rodrik, but not right away

• He does smile just not immediately.

I meaned when he stabs Asher he is smilling, when Rodrik not

• Yeah I noticed this on my second playthrough, and you can't even talk about sparring the mans life...

• If you suck

You can forge the letter and still lose the betrothal.

• It's almost September and this bug still exists. I thought I was the only one

jules_v_g posted: »

I noticed that there are some sentences in the subtitles that don't have periods. EDIT: also, when Gared is talking to Jon Snow the subtitles say "They killed my family...My father, my little sister." but he only says "They killed my family."

• How disappointed were you guys when u found out that you could kill the castellan/master at arms in episode 5?

Now I'm defintely thinking Gared could become a sentinel at the end of the game

Not really. The last one frome Episode 1 is 'Squire': Gared didn't die. The last one from Episode 2 is 'Knight': No Knight dies (Damie

• At the start of episode 3, when Malcolm talks to Asher about putting faith in women he shouldn't, Asher has a choice of saying don't lecture me.

If he chooses this option, all he says is uncle, and it cuts off. Anyone else get this glitch?

• I picked that. It might be intentional, to show how Asher's focus quickly goes from Malcolm to Beskha.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

At the start of episode 3, when Malcolm talks to Asher about putting faith in women he shouldn't, Asher has a choice of saying don't lecture me. If he chooses this option, all he says is uncle, and it cuts off. Anyone else get this glitch?

• I hope, but GoT has a lot of these scenes

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I picked that. It might be intentional, to show how Asher's focus quickly goes from Malcolm to Beskha.

• I never thought much of it, really.

I hope, but GoT has a lot of these scenes

• Like I said, he does smile when he kills Rodrik. You can see him smiling as he pulls his blade out

I meaned when he stabs Asher he is smilling, when Rodrik not

• In episode 5 asher says it been a long time since i killed any whitehills implying he killed someone in their house before

• Rodrik mentioned that Ludd tried to murder Asher for his affair with Gwyn so I imagine Whitehill soldiers tried to kill Asher and Asher killed them to escape.

lavablood24 posted: »

In episode 5 asher says it been a long time since i killed any whitehills implying he killed someone in their house before

• So... somebody posted that if you promised to kill the traitor to Talia and then if you spared him, she will call you coward.

You have any video?

• Yeah and then the Boltons abandoned them anyway lol

Enjoy your backstabbing ally Ludd Whitehill

Gwyn says that Highpoint's walls hold "a thousand years of Whitehill history" and if they've been bannermen to the Boltons for "five fooking centuries" does that mean that for five centuries, they were just being around?

• So... somebody posted that if you promised to kill the traitor to Talia and then if you spared him, she will call you coward. You have any video?

• Thank u

Here. "You're a bigger coward than he is!"

• Welcome. :)

Thank u

• In episode 3 or whichever one you run from Castle Black, when you're talking to Finn there's a spelling error in one of the options. "Parhaps" instead of "Perhaps"

Not a big deal, but when I found it I had to take a pic

• enter image description here

Velkome, to ze Grammar Nazi patrol.

In episode 3 or whichever one you run from Castle Black, when you're talking to Finn there's a spelling error in one of the options. "Parhaps" instead of "Perhaps" Not a big deal, but when I found it I had to take a pic

• Hearing your little sister say something like that to her elder brother is really harsh...

Here. "You're a bigger coward than he is!"

• Even more so when it's the last thing we ever hear her say to him, at least in my game.

Hearing your little sister say something like that to her elder brother is really harsh...

• If Gared spares the soldier, he lives until the brother that stayed (Rodrik in my case) kill him in the final stand

• edited September 2015

In episode 5, when you first confront the Beast, sometimes, the dead soldier that Beast threw from the stairs, sometimes he's revived and sometimes he stays dead. So it's a glitch cuz he meant to stay dead.

• In Episode One, Ludd Whitehill mentions that House Whitehill has been bannermen to House Bolton for five centuries. This is a incredibly short amount of time, meaning the Whitehills haven't always been bannermen to the Boltons.

I also expect Ludd's wife is a relative to the Manderlys.

• What makes you think that second part? I always took Lady Whitehill as being from the Westerlands, which would explain why her kids are mostly blonde.

Kireilt posted: »

In Episode One, Ludd Whitehill mentions that House Whitehill has been bannermen to House Bolton for five centuries. This is a incredibly sho

• If Gared kills him, the brother also kills him in the last stand... its a reused model.

• I also think that Lady Whitehill's a Manderly, solely based on the two houses being the few whom worship the Seven.

Kireilt posted: »

In Episode One, Ludd Whitehill mentions that House Whitehill has been bannermen to House Bolton for five centuries. This is a incredibly sho

• Really? I saw this in a wikia, because I always kill the guy

If Gared kills him, the brother also kills him in the last stand... its a reused model.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.