Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• edited November 2015

No, that's not the Forrester sword (the hilt and cross-guard are completely different), however if Asher dies in episode 5, Rodrik does return from the port with the family sword in episode 6 somehow.

Forrester sword:

enter image description here

Rodrik's Sword:

If Rodrik dies in Episode 5, It's shown he is fighting with the FORRESTER SWORD, while in Episode 6 Asher gets it somehow from your Sentinel.

• Episode 1: I forget who says it, but someone says "Ironrath is impervious to flame."

Episode 6: Ironrath is in flames, and it's not even blue like when Ironwood burns.

• Yep Rodrik killed that second guy. Twice, in fact. And he watched Amaya spear him through the back of the head a little while later. So yes, those evil triplets are finally dead.

Does this asshole soldier survive no matter what you do? I know this guy thankfully dies towards the beginning of the fight.

• I thought it was kind of funny how Rodrik had so much trouble keeping the women inside the house.

[Elaena comes out] Rodrik: Bae, what are you doing here? Get back inside.

[Elissa is outside] Rodrik: Mother, you shouldn't be out here you should be inside.... -.-

[Talia comes out] Rodrik: SEVEN HELLS! DOES NO ONE LISTEN TO ME?! TALIA, GET YOUR ARSE BACK INSIDE!

• From the TellTale's Game of Thrones Wiki.

First soldier: http://ttgot.wikia.com/wiki/Whitehill_Soldier_3
    Second soldier: http://ttgot.wikia.com/wiki/Whitehill_Soldier_2

The top one gets killed by Royland in his 'final stand' I think (Duncan doesn't kill anyone). Where did you get those btw?

• Heh, Poor Rodrik was fighting a war from two fronts. :)

I thought it was kind of funny how Rodrik had so much trouble keeping the women inside the house. [Elaena comes out] Rodrik: Bae, what ar

• It is either Duncan or Royland who says it and the line is actually "Ironwood is near impervious to flame."

So it is evident that Ironrath is not made out of Ironwood otherwise it would be harder to burn and would burn blue

Episode 1: I forget who says it, but someone says "Ironrath is impervious to flame." Episode 6: Ironrath is in flames, and it's not even blue like when Ironwood burns.

• Thank you, I thought I saw him die multiple times...oh well.

DillonDex posted: »

Yep Rodrik killed that second guy. Twice, in fact. And he watched Amaya spear him through the back of the head a little while later. So yes, those evil triplets are finally dead.

• Hahahahahhahahahaha that's true

I thought it was kind of funny how Rodrik had so much trouble keeping the women inside the house. [Elaena comes out] Rodrik: Bae, what ar

• Ironwood is 'near' impervious to flame. It doesn't burn easily but it's not immune to fire.

Episode 1: I forget who says it, but someone says "Ironrath is impervious to flame." Episode 6: Ironrath is in flames, and it's not even blue like when Ironwood burns.

• Yeah, and Damien was wearing helmet for some reason.

• Still doesn't explain why the fire isn't blue like it usually is.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Ironwood is 'near' impervious to flame. It doesn't burn easily but it's not immune to fire.

• If anyone wondered who was Tom's boss.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XLemLp9VHd

This dialogue was supposed to be in Episode 4. Who knows why they dropped it altogether.

• Now I must go on a quest to find more unused dialogue.

Pipas posted: »

If anyone wondered who was Tom's boss. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XLemLp9VHd This dialogue was supposed to be in Episode 4. Who knows why they dropped it altogether.

• Bowen saved Asher in my playthrough.

• When playing as Gared, you are faced with a undead Finn. However, if you left him, a different wight will show up. He has the same body figure of Finn, but with a different face. He uses the same animation as Finn when he is a wight. Not 100% sure, but I think Gared calls him a ugly son of a bitch.

• edited November 2015

This is a old comment, yes, but this glitch occurred to me once... (EDIT) I suck at this images thing.

http://imgur.com/a/YpHnS

Lewsblake23 posted: »

There's a glitch, where if you convince Finn to sit by the fire, you can see him just sitting there as you're attacked by wights. He looks s

• Ah, too bad it was cut off. I wonder if they had more plans for Tom/the boss?

If anyone wondered who was Tom's boss. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XLemLp9VHd This dialogue was supposed to be in Episode 4. Who knows why they dropped it altogether.

• edited November 2015

I spoiled myself a long time on this and figured this was a good sign Mira would be fine. When Mira was kneeling before the block, I waited any moment for word from the Queen of Thorns to save the day, but it never came. Damn shame it seems they cut it all out. =/

• So um, Telltale made another mistake in the subtitles and of course I had to mention it, (cause apparently I'm a big ugly Grammar Nazi)

• Try reading the codex after you complete the game, it's full of little grammatical errors.

Brodester08 posted: »

So um, Telltale made another mistake in the subtitles and of course I had to mention it, (cause apparently I'm a big ugly Grammar Nazi)

• I can only imagine.

FishySticks posted: »

Try reading the codex after you complete the game, it's full of little grammatical errors.

• Even if you only stole the key, Mira still has the seal in her hand:

• edited November 2015

That's a glitch. :P

ClemRanger posted: »

Even if you only stole the key, Mira still has the seal in her hand:

• edited November 2015
    • Talia's song foreshadows Mira's execution/possible execution "...I'd bear my neck to Ilyn Payne (showing Mira), and swim the shivering sea (showing Gared). Paint Slaver's Bay in crimson rains (showing Asher)...'

• If Tyrion had never went to Mira in the gardens (when Sera was drinking the stolen wine) and asked her to come meet Andros and Morgryn, she would never have gotten into any trouble. Morgryn was unaware of her presence in King's Landing until Tyrion came and dangled her in front of them as a Forrester (to entertain himself). Had Tyrion not done that, Morgryn never would have sent the Lannister guard to kill her. Thus, she wouldn't have had to kill Damien (or have Tom kill the Lannister guard), or sneak into the garden party etc. So very indirectly, Tyrion caused all the trouble for Mira by kickstarting the chain of events that were her downfall. As he said in her meeting with her in the Throne room, 'This could go very good for both of us; or very very bad for you.'

Sadly it was the latter ;(

• In episode 6 while Mira's in the cell, you can pick up a torch off the wall. You can't do anything with it after though. I think it might be used for something like this. In season 2, Mira ends up in a dark cell or something of the sorts and uses it for a light source? Mira s2 confirmed?

• Actually, you can try to pry open the bars on the door with it. Needless to say, it doesn't work.

In episode 6 while Mira's in the cell, you can pick up a torch off the wall. You can't do anything with it after though. I think it might be

• You can try to escape, but it won't work

In episode 6 while Mira's in the cell, you can pick up a torch off the wall. You can't do anything with it after though. I think it might be

• It pisses me off when I tell Tyrion "No I don't want this deal." and then later "Hey, come take this deal Mira." "Uh, okay."

LeanneH3 posted: »

* Talia's song foreshadows Mira's execution/possible execution "...I'd bear my neck to Ilyn Payne (showing Mira), and swim the shivering sea

• Considering how he's white and blends in with the copious amounts of snow like a shadow blends in everywhere....

NicWarden posted: »

I got that bit weird that you call a snow bear Shadow.

• Nooow that's Cersei for you.

Taking someone out, but making it look like a favor.

Not that Mira could refuse.

I think Cersei wanted to get rid of Andros anyway, and just acted as if she generously gave Mira something for talking to Tyrion.

• Oh man that would have looked so cool if it was blue.

Still doesn't explain why the fire isn't blue like it usually is.

• You can also use it to hit Morgryn which gives him a black eye.

ClemRanger posted: »

Actually, you can try to pry open the bars on the door with it. Needless to say, it doesn't work.

• That's good thanks for clearing that up.

Myusha posted: »

Considering how he's white and blends in with the copious amounts of snow like a shadow blends in everywhere....

• Idk, someone might have pointed this out.. But it seems that Beskha has a forrester apprentice.

In the battle of Ironrath, if you decide to protect the townsfolk.. One of the first soldiers will run to a lady, grab her with his right arm, and do the Beskha 360 slash right in the intestines! It was epic! Anyone have a pic?!

• I think the blue is a roaring flame so it must have a high burning point I don't think the blue fire is magical.

Kateis posted: »

It is either Duncan or Royland who says it and the line is actually "Ironwood is near impervious to flame." So it is evident that Ironrath is not made out of Ironwood otherwise it would be harder to burn and would burn blue

• No way. I'm doing that.

lupinb0y posted: »

You can also use it to hit Morgryn which gives him a black eye.

• That was cool.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Idk, someone might have pointed this out.. But it seems that Beskha has a forrester apprentice. In the battle of Ironrath, if you decide

• edited November 2015

I don't know where people are getting this. It's a complety different sword people arn't paying attention.

If Rodrik dies in Episode 5, It's shown he is fighting with the FORRESTER SWORD, while in Episode 6 Asher gets it somehow from your Sentinel.

• Plot twist: sorry guys that wasn't a forrester that was the...

HASH SLINGING SLASHER

NicWarden posted: »

That was cool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.