Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

Comments

• in that article they said they do the game like they do the tv show so i guess they will release a season per year ? well i hope they release it next year

• They mean that the presentation of all their modern games (since Walking Dead: Season 1) are inspired by TV (as well as being episodic - much like a TV show).

GCardoso posted: »

in that article they said they do the game like they do the tv show so i guess they will release a season per year ? well i hope they release it next year

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

I just thought of something interesting - assuming that Super Show and Game of Thrones: Season 2 premiere later in 2016 and continue into 2017, 2017 could be a huge year for Telltale.

We could have the following games continue/premiere throughout 2017:

• Super Show
    • Game of Thrones: Season 2
    • Walking Dead: Season 3
    • Marvel Project
  • I really would not consider super show a game, did you know that telltale was talking about "secret" stuff. We do not know what games are bound for 2017. We could have a few more sequels, but I highly doubt for twau and tftb. But they were talking about "stuff" not just game of thrones season 2.

• Super Show technically does have a traditional Telltale game as a part of it, which is why I was counting it (and Job Stauffer hinted we would get it the first Super Show in 2016). Beyond that, we know that the Marvel game was announced for 2017, and Job also seemingly hinted that Game of Thrones: Season 2 could also be one of the games next year. That leaves Walking Dead: Season 3, and although we don't have any information, I can't see us getting that any later than 2016 or 2017.

I really would not consider super show a game, did you know that telltale was talking about "secret" stuff. We do not know what games are bo

• It seems now that a huge possibility is that telltale could do very minor projects (like michoone and mine craft story mode) which would be finished 4-5 after they start. We could expect a game of thrones dlc

Super Show technically does have a traditional Telltale game as a part of it, which is why I was counting it (and Job Stauffer hinted we wou

• edited November 2015

Not a surprise. The 1st season, as a whole, appears to just be a setup for season 2. Like act 1 of a play.

• Season 2

Thorren Whitehill: You killed Ludd!! I will avenge him
    Asher: um no, i was avengeing my brothers because ludd kind uh killed them
    Thorren: oh, ok!!

• You know what would be great if they would support their old games and release subtitles on every platform, fix their stuff and so on. And there seems to be no way to contact them about this stuff directly on their own Forum. Before that i'm nor even sure if i should care anymore :/

• Tellteale, make this a officql request for 6 episodes again in season 2

• Do you think The Walking Dead: Season 3 will continue in 2017? So, if this is the case, will there be a huge Telltale-less gap between the end of Michonne and the beginning of TWDS3?

I just thought of something interesting - assuming that Super Show and Game of Thrones: Season 2 premiere later in 2016 and continue into 20

edited December 2015

will there be a huge Telltale-less gap between the end of Michonne and the beginning of TWDS3?

Telltale will have other projects besides Walking Dead, so I highly doubt it. With the latest rumors and news indicating Michonne is possibly now a full series, we might get Super Show, Michonne, and GoT Season 2 all in 2016.

As I speculated in the Michonne thread, they probably extended Michonne to a full series over a mini series to give them more time to work on Season 3 and give Walking Dead Telltale fans something more meaty to keep them occupied for longer.

Fazz posted: »

Do you think The Walking Dead: Season 3 will continue in 2017? So, if this is the case, will there be a huge Telltale-less gap between the end of Michonne and the beginning of TWDS3?

• Telltale's Batman is confirmed.

• Not really relevant to this thread.

Aleros posted: »

Telltale's Batman is confirmed.

• I'm dying for season 2 of GoT but like, i also wait for other projects they have to have a season 2 like TWAU and TFTBL and like, will it ever happen cause they don't say shit... But when it comes to GoT they released it pretty fast that season 2 is confirmed...

• kinda is, as the Batman game's 2016 release date will no doubt affect the GoT release date.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Not really relevant to this thread.

• How?

ranger563 posted: »

kinda is, as the Batman game's 2016 release date will no doubt affect the GoT release date.

• They only release a certain amount of games at once, and they have a lot of other stuff on the cards right now.

How?

• I hope Elena Glenmore is in S2, I was extremely sad when I saw her getting dragged away by a Whitehill.

edited December 2015

2017 could be a huge year for Telltale.

...and now, that's even counting Batman (if it doesn't conclude in 2016)! Holy crap.

I just thought of something interesting - assuming that Super Show and Game of Thrones: Season 2 premiere later in 2016 and continue into 20

• Hey I am one of big fan of telltale game, everything's telltale release I bought em. I play since walking dead season 1, enjoying the game so far but game of throne is the most mind blowing story I ever had in telltale. Every single chapter got me hanging, and now ! Even the last chapter still got me in hanging! But the beginning and the end of this game is so much drama so much trill so much fun I had in game of thrones. Every single person who not bought this game I consider you BUY IT NOW! And for telltale, you got me this time in tears, and heart breaking last chapter is just so sad, its not how you end that series! Don't let me down in season 2 telltale, can't wait what is next ! IRON FROM ICE!

• Yo know you can prevent that right? If so, have tried it?

I hope Elena Glenmore is in S2, I was extremely sad when I saw her getting dragged away by a Whitehill.

• Yeah I know I could prevent it, but I didn't want hurt her feelings.

Yo know you can prevent that right? If so, have tried it?

• She seemed to be more understanding than hurt if you decided as Rodrik that she should leave. At least that is how i read it.

Yeah I know I could prevent it, but I didn't want hurt her feelings.

• How ya all doin!

• Can't wait to see what they do next. Game of Thrones was really solid imo.

• I am pretty excited for Season 2 as well. :)

Can't wait to see what they do next. Game of Thrones was really solid imo.

• As am I. ^_^

I am pretty excited for Season 2 as well.

• Also can't wait for people to shit on the game like they did season 1.

As am I. ^_^

• And I will either ignore them, accept that or say "meh" as I usually do. There will always be people who disagree and criticize a game.

Brodester08 posted: »

Also can't wait for people to shit on the game like they did season 1.

• True, but they don't know when to stop after they've said their piece.

And I will either ignore them, accept that or say "meh" as I usually do. There will always be people who disagree and criticize a game.

• Haters gonna hate, players gonna play!

True, but they don't know when to stop after they've said their piece.

• Haters gonna hate and play too.

Denis66 posted: »

Haters gonna hate, players gonna play!

• "I hate this game so much! That's why I am going to give Telltale my money and PLAY IT, so I can hate it! God! I am so cool and clever!"

Sorry I felt like chewing the scenery.

Haters gonna hate and play too.

• enter image description here

You nailed that one.

"I hate this game so much! That's why I am going to give Telltale my money and PLAY IT, so I can hate it! God! I am so cool and clever!" Sorry I felt like chewing the scenery.

• Some ppl shit on the game for no reason, some ppl critique, some ppl fall in love.

I'm the last two.. No matter what it's Iron from Ice

Also can't wait for people to shit on the game like they did season 1.

• Quick side question. What happens if you left Bowen,sent Erik to the wall and let lady Forrester drink the poison. Who stabs harys in the back to aid the remaining brother in the final battle.

• Just let Asher/Rodrik live longer than 1 episode.

• When do you think will we realistically see Season 2 ?

• All I want to do is bring justice, kill all Whitehills including Gwyn and the Boltons. But the Boltons will be saved for the TV-show I can imagine.

I hope you're right Thamix, sadly Telltale is bad at keeping characters alive long who already could have died. So Mira, Asher, Rodrik, probably the traitor to, Will all die early on. Cause Telltale cannot into branching paths. Atleast they have not shown it yet in the games I played from them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.