Jacksepticeye!

Comments

• enter image description here

I still don't see how Rhys became so shippable in the first place. I mean, Rhysha, Rhyiona, Rhack, Gayperion(???), RhoaderBot, Rhysquez, RhysXZero, where did all these come from?

• Well in every fandom there has got to be that one character who is known as "the fandom bike". Which is perfectly fine, it's just when people start acting like a bunch of piss-babies and cry over who that character belongs to -even go as low into calling people a piece of shit over it- that's when it becomes annoying.

And coming from someone who is on Tumblr I see that shit every day.

I still don't see how Rhys became so shippable in the first place. I mean, Rhysha, Rhyiona, Rhack, Gayperion(???), RhoaderBot, Rhysquez, RhysXZero, where did all these come from?

• Because some people want to see others reactions to the game, or maybe someone is saving up for the game and wants to know if it's good or not, or maybe they can't afford the games. I personally don't watch any natural Youtube let's players except for Game Grumps, but that's just for their commentary.

Why would anyone watch someone play videogames? It's like being in cinema and instead watching the movie looking at people around you.

• I'm watching him play it purely because I absolutely love Jack. And I've gotta say, when Jack finds out what Gortys is, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna squeal at his reaction.

• Yeah it's going to be hilarious to watch his reaction, especially considering the predictions he was making, which couldn't have been more wrong.

I'm watching him play it purely because I absolutely love Jack. And I've gotta say, when Jack finds out what Gortys is, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna squeal at his reaction.

• "Is that a death star thing?!"

Yeah it's going to be hilarious to watch his reaction, especially considering the predictions he was making, which couldn't have been more wrong.

• Why not? He's sorta cute and he has an awesome voice.

• Lol jkjk

jk jk jk

k k k

You were one jk short of being a racist sir.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Telltale KKK That's racist. Lol jkjk.

• Out of all these, I'm surprised I don't see a Rhysquez ship XD

• HAha I know right? when he was making them I was just laughing to myself " you poor misguided fool". cant wait to see his reaction.

Yeah it's going to be hilarious to watch his reaction, especially considering the predictions he was making, which couldn't have been more wrong.

• Most think that big views mean a big turnover.

A majority of people who watch popular Youtubers like Jack, PewDiePie, and Markiplier. Simply watch for them and aren't even interested in the games. Most won't even go out and buy the game and simply is just free advertising. Sales won't boost for tales but will encourage whoever comes across his vids to at least see what the game is about.

The same goes for any other popular game that isn't free.

CarL_J posted: »

You're probably right but his video got 1.2m views so far, what I was trying to say is the game is more known now than before, which makes me pretty happy

• Yes that was my point. It probably didn't encourage a lot of people to buy the game, but it did make the game much more "known" now than before, you can't deny that. Many people didn't even know what was it, lol

Most think that big views mean a big turnover. A majority of people who watch popular Youtubers like Jack, PewDiePie, and Markiplier. Sim

• Let the shipping wars begin in 3... 2... 1...

enter link description here

• Jack made it pretty clear that he is a hardcore Rhyiona shipper,so there is no war needed.Its a bummer tho:(

Let the shipping wars begin in 3... 2... 1... enter link description here

• Dayum, Rhysha got roasted so hard!

• Ikr,its unbelievable.Well,i guess its only fair for rhyionas to get a big win at last

ZapThroat posted: »

Dayum, Rhysha got roasted so hard!

• R.I.P he's not going the Rhysha route.. He didn't give the flower to Sasha ;-;

• edited January 2016

Hey, you guys get most of youtube's game players. It will be fine <3

buttstabber posted: »

Jack made it pretty clear that he is a hardcore Rhyiona shipper,so there is no war needed.Its a bummer tho:(

• On top of that,he said he wants to keep the flower for Fiona.R I P indeed

R.I.P he's not going the Rhysha route.. He didn't give the flower to Sasha ;-;

• Don't worry you have a lot of youtubers who went with the Rhysha route <3

• CarL_J posted: »

• dank

• Not really :l

• It's okay, considering the amount of people who have gone down the Rhysha route, the Rhyiona's deserve a win every now and then. Besides, it's not going to change anything, Rhysha will still dominate the ending statistics.

• Agreed, even they need a win every now and then.

buttstabber posted: »

Ikr,its unbelievable.Well,i guess its only fair for rhyionas to get a big win at last

• Oh well. RIP.

• He makes an interesting prediction at 35:31....

• I'm not really concerned in wins though. Which statistics are you talking about? Because only one is particularly accurate.

It's okay, considering the amount of people who have gone down the Rhysha route, the Rhyiona's deserve a win every now and then. Besides, it's not going to change anything, Rhysha will still dominate the ending statistics.

• Rhys crushing on Sasha, last I checked, 70% of players said they admitted to it. The one with Fiona feels way too skewered and is unreliable.

AlphaLeague posted: »

I'm not really concerned in wins though. Which statistics are you talking about? Because only one is particularly accurate.

• Not sure why stats are being brought up? Yeah, Jack went with Rhyiona. Cool. People went with Rhysha, cool. Does it honestly matter? More people went with something else over another? Last time I checked, this stat is about personal preference rather than something you would see in The Walking Dead that's actually worth discussion or debate.

Yeah, I was with the minority but that really doesn't discourage me since I like Rhyiona. :) Anyway, I think it's better to stop with the whole shipping thing since we already know clear as day who Jack prefers and honestly, should it even matter? Nope. :D

• Yeah that's the one I was talking about. The Fiona is way to meta and manipulated to be really taken seriously. The the Rhys one doesn't lie. Though don't you agree that they shouldve put 4 dialogue options to respond to Fiona?

Rhys crushing on Sasha, last I checked, 70% of players said they admitted to it. The one with Fiona feels way too skewered and is unreliable.

• Silence has to be a valid option. It's not one of those major decisions that you need to pick in order for the story to continue, so I think it's fine that silence is there.

Yeah that's the one I was talking about. The Fiona is way to meta and manipulated to be really taken seriously. The the Rhys one doesn't lie. Though don't you agree that they shouldve put 4 dialogue options to respond to Fiona?

• I honestly dont care about stats like that. I just get bothered when people try and use it to declare a winning side you know. You guys are more mature than that but some people on YouTube aren't. Thats kinda why I made my comment. ;)

kristi78968 posted: »

Not sure why stats are being brought up? Yeah, Jack went with Rhyiona. Cool. People went with Rhysha, cool. Does it honestly matter? More pe

• That's true. But even if its a decision that doesn't have that much of an effect it is still treated as a major decision. Remember in episode 4 where jack asks Rhys what he would do with his new power? You had four options there. It wasn't a massive decision of anything. There was four because they knew that peoples opinions would be different and wanted to present all the options at once on the table. Not changing based on previous choices or statements and stuff.

I personally feel that it should have 4. Silence wouldnt be a problem since silence is the same as the timer running out so if none of the options suit what you would say, just let the timer run out.

Silence has to be a valid option. It's not one of those major decisions that you need to pick in order for the story to continue, so I think it's fine that silence is there.

• When there's 4 options and a timer, I believe the game will randomly pick one of the options for you. If I recall correctly, I once saw a play through of Episode 1 where, when Fiona is first told to tell her side of the deal and is given 4 options, the person let the timer run out and the game randomly selected one of the options for you.

That's true. But even if its a decision that doesn't have that much of an effect it is still treated as a major decision. Remember in episod

• edited January 2016

Oh don't worry, I understand what you meant and I was actually agreeing with you! :)

EDIT: I really need to proofread my comments more...

I honestly dont care about stats like that. I just get bothered when people try and use it to declare a winning side you know. You guys are more mature than that but some people on YouTube aren't. Thats kinda why I made my comment.

• I just saw a video with that scene I mentioned in episode 4 and he stayed silent. With jack responding that the possibilities would be endless if they worked together. The only reason why in episode 1 they randomly selected is becuase that option had an effect in the scene right afterwards. In episode 5 there is not effect and even a statistic that says that Rhys can say nothing. What I'm saying is that there was literally nothing stopping them from putting 4 there.

When there's 4 options and a timer, I believe the game will randomly pick one of the options for you. If I recall correctly, I once saw a pl

• As Fiona when you tell Vaughn what to do before you all head out and split up, if you remain silent Fiona will tell Vaughn to rest.

I just saw a video with that scene I mentioned in episode 4 and he stayed silent. With jack responding that the possibilities would be endle

• Like I said. Its because that decision had an effect too. There's no real reason to randomly choose it on the final decision because its right before the final scene. Only thing I remember it having an effect is the final dialogue choice as Fi.

Poogers555 posted: »

As Fiona when you tell Vaughn what to do before you all head out and split up, if you remain silent Fiona will tell Vaughn to rest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.