Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• Tell me more...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Sam's breasts ruin her character. I've realized that it's not that they're breasts and they're big, it's that they're anime breasts...on a t

• Um okay.... I wasn't expecting that, um but okay if you feel that way

Sam's breasts ruin her character. I've realized that it's not that they're breasts and they're big, it's that they're anime breasts...on a t

• Im not trying to sound like a pervert, but there is nothing wrong with a character with big breasts lol, and it surely doesnt ruin a character, in my book i like characters, because of the way they act, not because of how big there breasts are, if they got a moustache, or if they are urban xd.
    Also it didnt distract me in any sort of way while playing Michonne.
    But maby thats because, i dont really look much at a characters chest while playing a game.

• edited April 2016

1.Clementine is and always will be a boring character with no personality.

1. Officer Andre Mitchell should come back.

2. Vernon's group should come back

3. Nate should come back

4. Carver shouldn't have died.

5. Kenny shouldn't be determinant.

6. Jane should have never existed. She is an exact copy of Molly. She even has the sister sob story. Like seriously. Molly should've returned in 204 and stabbed Jane with Hilda.

7. Everyone in S2 except Clem and A.J. are worthless. The entire Cabin Group was thrown away, Luke himself acknowledged that. Everyone died or is unknown or determinant except Clementine and A.J.

8. If you cut Lee's arm off, he should've survived and have a TLoU type of story. Even having Lee take Christa's role in S2 would've been okay, just go missing and return later.

9. Omid is useless. He was a comic-relief and he's a clone of Larry in 101. Get him medicine the entire episode. I still like him but TT ruined him.

10. Every charactervin this entire TTG Universe has been useless and thrown away.

I still love this game amd S1 is my favorite game.

• Agreed with everything except Arvo Bonnie and the last one.

RhysAndLee posted: »

* Despite his mistakes, Vernon was a okay dude. * Fuckin' love Ben. * Carver should of lived longer, and I kinda liked him. * Dislike Cle

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    RichWalk23 posted: »

Sam isn't a teenager, she's confirmed to be 22 years old.

• enter image description here

Well....shit.

Okay, I'll let them off the hook on that part XD

Deltino posted: »

And in case anyone wants the source...

• Cheers for bringing up the source, I couldn't remember where I found out about Sam's age.

Deltino posted: »

And in case anyone wants the source...

• i agree with your thoughts, except for only one thing..... lilly. A heart of gold? seriously? she was a heartless and selfish person, just like her father, remember in episode 1, she didnt want lee, kenny, katjaa, clem and duck in the drugstore, until carley and glenn help them, she was going to let them die outside with the walkers, she didnt cared the fact that they had childrens! that only proves she was a heartless person and when they got in, she wanted to expel them, she never cared for anyone but her dad, she was bossy and nobody wanted her to be leader, she had no right to kill carley/doug and to start acussing people like a crazy person, who named her leader? who named her judge, jury and executioner??? and you blame kenny for that? and the idea of go find a boat was just as bad as the idea of staying in the motor inn, where there is no food, no supplies and there's a numerous group of psychopathic murderers surrounding you waiting for an excuse to kill everyone.

Lilly always handled in the best interest, of the group, and out off all the characters was the only one, with a plan that kept them all ali

• To be honest, I hadn't even noticed her breasts until the store room scene, when they basically did close-ups of them on two different occasions.

• I didnt even noticed it in the game myself, i only heard people mention it on this forum lol

To be honest, I hadn't even noticed her breasts until the store room scene, when they basically did close-ups of them on two different occasions.

• She, might seem that way when you first meet her, but my Lee and Lilly where always on good terms with eachother.
    And the better i got to know her, i noticed she has indeed a heart of gold, for the people she cares about.
    But it might be the fact i sided with her on everything, and backed her up and told her she was a good leader that i got to see a diffrent person, then most other players did.

Alex_L_P posted: »

i agree with your thoughts, except for only one thing..... lilly. A heart of gold? seriously? she was a heartless and selfish person, just l

• I love this franchise

• Does the rest of the rant still apply?

Well....shit. Okay, I'll let them off the hook on that part XD

• The rant on Sam's boobs looking as fake as implants? Yesh, yesh it does ^^

Does the rest of the rant still apply?

• What if...plot twist..., she did have implants?

The rant on Sam's boobs looking as fake as implants? Yesh, yesh it does ^^

• edited April 2016
    1. I liked playing as Clementine, even thought I'll admit that she was a bit boring.
    2. Nicks death in Amid The Ruins was so bad, that I contemplated jumping out of a window for a minute.
    3. Carlos was the most irrelevant cabin survivor. I literally forgot he existed in Amid The Ruins.
    4. The group started becoming VERY dependent on Clementine in A House Divided, it kinda ruined the episode for me.
    5. Pete was the best cabin survivor, and he was literally there for 30 minutes in All That Remains, and like five minutes in A House Divided (determinately).
    6. Eddie is one the most attractive characters in the game.
    7. Clementine fathered Sarah.
    8. Lily was a great leader and was a key member to the group. I hope to see her in S3.
    9. Molly shouldn't come back.
    10. All That Remains is the best episode in S2.
    11. Whatever the original plan was for S2, they should've just ran with it instead of constantly scrapping ideas.
  • I contemplated jumping out of window for a good minute.

Has it gotten better? That is a serious question.

Please tell me you were kidding.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

* I liked playing as Clementine, even thought I'll admit that she was a bit boring. * Nicks death in Amid The Ruins was so bad, that I cont

• I would totally accept that actually XD I mean, Sam's family is well off. Maybe she got them for her 18th birthday.

What if...plot twist..., she did have implants?

• And Luke got a nosejob at his 18th birthday.

I would totally accept that actually XD I mean, Sam's family is well off. Maybe she got them for her 18th birthday.

• Anyway, onto my own thoughts on the delicate subject matter. (I feel awkward just typing the first two words).

Sam's breasts, while I find somewhat excessive, I don't it believe it really detracts from her character. Maybe you hold your grudge with her character design, but not her character. I'm not a "Sam fan", but uh, her breasts for me are not a negative, but uh, I'm a man who likes girls, so uh yeah. When I think of Sam I think of likes her lies in Episode 1, I wasn't the biggest fan of her. I hadn't even thought thing about Paige, so yeah. But I'm not a woman, so uh, I can't really come up with a "good" argument. Your reasoning is good enough for you.

God I just started thinking of when you pull a bullet out of her shoulder, oh God.

I would totally accept that actually XD I mean, Sam's family is well off. Maybe she got them for her 18th birthday.

• And it was the best decision he ever made. That nose is glorious, I mean, just look at that thing:

enter image description here

Magnificent.

And Luke got a nosejob at his 18th birthday.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm going to be honest and say I don't really see it.

• "The S6 cliffhanger completely destroyed the emotional buildup of the entire season, they won't be able to recapture that in the S7 premiere"

Thats an unpopular opinion?

Ghosthack posted: »

Oooh, this should be fun. * I want Clem for S3 PC * I had a love/hate relationship with Kenny in S1, but S2 soured me on him completel

• Yeah, it's the design rather than the character. They should have given Sam's a giant nose; that would resolved everything.

And you were embarrassed typing all that boobie talk out just now, weren't you? Can I please adopt you? You're adorable as a cinnamon bun roll right now ;_;

Anyway, onto my own thoughts on the delicate subject matter. (I feel awkward just typing the first two words). Sam's breasts, while I fin

• That was the same for me too. It was more towards the end of the first episode that I really noticed.

To be honest, I hadn't even noticed her breasts until the store room scene, when they basically did close-ups of them on two different occasions.

1. Kenny shouldn't be determinant.

Ok, so in your opinion should he be alive or dead?

1.Clementine is and always will be a boring character with no personality. * Officer Andre Mitchell should come back. * Vernon's gro

• The thing about paige.

Why should you compare two diffrent characters about the size of there breasts.
    It just doesnt make any sense.

Anyway, onto my own thoughts on the delicate subject matter. (I feel awkward just typing the first two words). Sam's breasts, while I fin

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Am I the only one that never really noticed or cared about Sam's knockers

I mean, I like boobs just as much as the next guy/gal, but they never really got my attention or jumped out at me during the game (no pun intended)

Maybe I was too engrossed in the story to care about her assets, but yeah

Yeah, it's the design rather than the character. They should have given Sam's a giant nose; that would resolved everything. And you were

• Well, I mean, yes. I don't exactly feel comfortable typing this stuff on an Internet board.

I'm not really up for adoption, but uh, yes?

Yeah, it's the design rather than the character. They should have given Sam's a giant nose; that would resolved everything. And you were

• I'm ok with shorter, less puzzle/hub based episodes as long as the story quality is there.
    • I see Season 2 as equal to Season 1 story wise. Season 1 had an overall end goal of getting to Savannah and finding Clem's parents; this gave it pace. However, I feel like Jolene and the Stranger could have been left out. You could replace them the bandits from earlier and still have a good story (and more Ben character development). Thus Season 1 = Season 2. Please don't burn me at the stake...
    • While this forum has come a long way since the Season 2 days (a moment of silence for those we've lost... bows head), it still a bit of a buzz kill sometimes. I may extremely limit my forum exploring when Season 3 starts rolling. I feel like I would have enjoyed Season 2 leagues more if I hadn't been on the forums as much. With that being said, let's keep moving forward with the progress.
    • Carol sucks
    • Clementine was extremely bland in season 2, and was a terrible protagonist p
    • Sarah was the most annoying character in any telltale game
    • Carl needs more screen time
  • I like Ben and don't hate Lilly,Larry and Arvo

• I like the way TWD S6 ended.

• The thread is "unpopular" walking dead opinions, not "nonsensical" walking dead opinions. You just made the jump so you could say that, admit it. Or you're trolling. :D

Eryka posted: »

I think Lee is alive.

• edited April 2016

I have no ill will towards Samantha, but I agree with everything else. I don't feel much towards her, but I don't mind her as far as TWD characters go.

Doubly so on #8. If the game lets us straight up murder Kenny, that's vile. But since it does, you better believe I expect the option to shoot Jane as well. Balance it out.

AronDracula posted: »

* My only favourite character in Season 2 is Sarah * I wish Carver was the antagonist of the whole Season * Chuck should have lived longer

• Agreed on the second opinion. Kenny's ending feels like it's trying to ape Season 1's ending. The emotional heft behind it does not feel earned, so all we're left with is an overlong goodbye scene.

prink34320 posted: »

I think that Sarah is not to blame for Sarita getting bitten I felt that the Kenny/Wellington Endings were sugar-coated, I may have cried

• Clem was just as good, as a PC, as Lee

• I know, right? Telltale kills off Nick and Sarah/Sara/make-up-your-mind,-Telltale, and Nick can't even get an onscreen death? Also (correct me if I'm wrong) Sarah is the only TTG determinant character (at least by that point) to die for real in the same episode she's made determinant in? They had so much more potential.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Some people think Nick wasn't the best character?

• His character definitely became just a foil for whoever was the real star of the scene, even before ep 4.

JawaEater posted: »

After ep 4 I hated Luke, like a lot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.