Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• That's a really intelligent joke, I get it. It's really good. It made me die a little on the inside (from laughter). Please don't be ignorant. Don't talk about the game and it's characters if you can't even spell the names right..

I spelled spelling wrong on purpose by the way

• No, they don't. The brother who survived Episode 5 is alive in any possible outcome of Episode 6.

• I think his precise words were "I was rather starting to like him." and "I was sad to hear he didn't last much longer..."

Now, if I was just asked 'If Ramsay snow was impressed by someone, what are your first thoughts about them?' I would be thinking of a terrifying psychopath.

• Maybe it was ceremonial armor?

Bluebirdo posted: »

You sure? It looked like Lord Forrester was in plate. Not sure why he would be, but it looked metallic. Might be just me though--he was stabbed in the back pretty handily.

• Well canonally speaking not a single Forrester (or Forrester ally) after Ethan died unti episode 5.

• I don't know which game you play man

• The traitor is determined by who isn't sentinel therefore it was determined during Ethan's rule....

Pipas posted: »

But that would mean he was the traitor even before Rodrik was revealed to be alive, which would make their betrayal even more absurd.

• If you kill Dezhor Zo Raza and tell Daenerys that Beskha was a slave, she will give you the gold even if Asher killed Dezhor.

• Yep.

TaleTellFan posted: »

If you kill Dezhor Zo Raza and tell Daenerys that Beskha was a slave, she will give you the gold even if Asher killed Dezhor.

• "Rodrik, the savior who couldn't save anyone..."

Except Asher. -.-

• I poked Gryff's eye out, stood up to Gryff and tried to stab Ramsay and he said I was 'Quite the bold one' (I chose Rodrik to live so I don't know how he would remember me).

That's rich coming from Ramsay.

Blockb0ys posted: »

Depending on your choices as Rodrik, Ramsay can either be very impressed or utterly disappointed. In the special stats video he can remar

• Haha it really is. Sounds like he would have approved of you honestly.

Well done! You get a Ramsay appreciation point!

I poked Gryff's eye out, stood up to Gryff and tried to stab Ramsay and he said I was 'Quite the bold one' (I chose Rodrik to live so I don't know how he would remember me). That's rich coming from Ramsay.

• Same

LoseMyHome posted: »

I noticed this that even though I did everything Ramsay didn't like (didn't stand up to Gryff, didn't poke out his eye, didn't try to stab Ramsay), because I still killed the traitor, Ramsay says how he was beginning to like me.

• I still find it hard that the Whitehills whom we constantly hear about as being horrible craftsmen, pull a battering ram like Grond from the Return of the King out of their ass. I mean really?? Hahaha. I mean because in all honesty, the Forresters had a good defensive structure, with high walls and a double thick gate(Ironwood and then the Metal roll down). I would have personally preferred to command a defensive from above the walls.(This scenario is only for Asher playthrough obviously).

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Ryon had to get out of there.. he's a child and the battlegrounds is no place for him. Beskha was alright with having to take Ryon away. Even with Beskha? The Forresters had no chance in that war.

• I would have personally preferred to command a defensive from above the walls.(This scenario is only for Asher playthrough obviously).

Wait, what do you mean?

I still find it hard that the Whitehills whom we constantly hear about as being horrible craftsmen, pull a battering ram like Grond from the

• I cannot remember off the top of my head but if Rodrik is the survivor, then you only have the choice to perform an attack on Ludd in his camp correct? In my Rodrik playthrough I only remember him arriving back inside Ironrath near the gate right before the Whitehills breach, compared to Asher who was inside of Ironrath the whole time. What I am saying is that I would have preferred that if Rodrik was still going to go and perform a ambush on Ludds camp, that Asher get to command a defense from the walls given he never had the extra fight sequence that Rodrik got at the camp. I just felt that Asher did not have many options during the Whitehill siege and would've preferred more.

JonDee013 posted: »

I would have personally preferred to command a defensive from above the walls.(This scenario is only for Asher playthrough obviously). Wait, what do you mean?

• Oh, I see. Well in both cases, it is frustrating to see the Forrester's put up so little defense. No boiling oil, no traps... Especially in Asher's case. One minute they're sitting down in the great hall discussing peace, two minutes later (literally), the steel-plated ironwood gate is split in half, and Whitehill archers are raining fire down from atop the walls. (How did they even get up there!?)

But I suppose what's done is done.

I cannot remember off the top of my head but if Rodrik is the survivor, then you only have the choice to perform an attack on Ludd in his ca

• There's no way Bloodsong, Bowen and Erik will be included in Season 2.

darkfoxTM posted: »

Bloodsong, Bowen and Erik were pretty minor characters though, and besides Finn the others were either this or that not alive or dead.

• It's pretty silly.

The foresters go to the trouble of installing a huge gate and tunnel capable of withstanding hours/minutes (depending on play through) of attack and have no murder holes

Then, in Rodrik's play through, Ludd/gryff magically teleports in with more soldiers than we do and archers magically appear on the walls.

Oh, I see. Well in both cases, it is frustrating to see the Forrester's put up so little defense. No boiling oil, no traps... Especially in

• edited April 2016

Sacrificing Cotter and marching South seems like the most logical option for me even though I feel in Season 2 Sylvi will turn traitor and try to kill the female basted (Forgot her name).

In Episode 6, there is a very slight variation in the scene for "marching south". If you sacrificed Cotter, Gared will hold the blood magic knife aloft to signal them forwards. If you gave him nightshade, he will use his sword instead.

• Isn't House Whitehill the only house in the North to embrace the Faith Of The Seven, don't know if that religion is against cannibalism but I'm going to go with yes.

Krapinka posted: »

Given how unsatisfied with his house's position Ludd seems to be, I doubt he had slaughtered enough of their enemies to get fat solely because of that.

• I doubt there are any pro-cannibalism religions in Westeros (the Old Gods might be though, not sure), but not much people actually take those religions too close to their heart... Having said that, I was joking. I don't think Ludd is a cannibal.

NicWarden posted: »

Isn't House Whitehill the only house in the North to embrace the Faith Of The Seven, don't know if that religion is against cannibalism but I'm going to go with yes.

• I'd see her going after Gared first honestly. He was the betrayer, the false friend and the sacrificer.

Sacrificing Cotter and marching South seems like the most logical option for me even though I feel in Season 2 Sylvi will turn traitor and try to kill the female basted (Forgot her name).

• Yeah but that's not Telltales style they enjoy picking people off leaving the POV's mentally destroyed.

I'd see her going after Gared first honestly. He was the betrayer, the false friend and the sacrificer.

• Tom is kind of a douche, he lets Mira take the blame of Damien's death even if you run away instead of kill him, but if you let tom take your place on the block he yells and screams for Mira's help.

ItsMatty24 posted: »

Not sure if anyone's already said this, but I was watching a replay of episode 6. At Mira's (possible) execution if you make her final words

• Holy dahm me too, that's so cool.

For me, Rodrik's story started and ended the exact same way: Even my revenge for Asher had similarities:

• Very true. :D

Yeah but that's not Telltales style they enjoy picking people off leaving the POV's mentally destroyed.

• Crusader Kings II maybe? (Good game though).

MrEggplant posted: »

I don't know which game you play man

• Did Maester Ortengryn really die? I didn't notice that. However, I suppose he wouldn't stand a chance against Whitehill soldiers on his own. But why kill him? He was sworn to serve Ironrath, not the Forresters. They would have much more use for him if they kept him alive. Now that Whitehills occupy Ironrath, by King's Law he would be forced to serve them. He could help heal all the Whitehill soldiers that were wounded in battle, and continue to help in other ways. I just don't see the reason for killing him. I am sure he is still alive.

• maybe...

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Crusader Kings II maybe? (Good game though).

• It says in the codex after episode six that the measter was killed during the battle of Ironrath, but his death was never on screen so we don't know if he is dead for sure. Maybe the measter will come back in season 2, maybe

Ricoco7891 posted: »

Did Maester Ortengryn really die? I didn't notice that. However, I suppose he wouldn't stand a chance against Whitehill soldiers on his own.

• Sorry, forgot to put a spoiler tag :(

It says in the codex after episode six that the measter was killed during the battle of Ironrath, but his death was never on screen so we don't know if he is dead for sure. Maybe the measter will come back in season 2, maybe

• edited April 2016

That's kinda dumb lol. It would make sense that the Whitehills keep him alive to help out, because as I said, he was sworn to serve Ironrath and it's lord, not the Forresters. Well, maybe they don't want to occupy Ironrath. Maybe they just want to destroy it and return to Highpoint. Then it would make sense that they would kill him.

Sorry, forgot to put a spoiler tag

• The naked woman on Finn's dagger bears semblance to the heraldry of House Piper. Finn also shares many physical characteristics of the Pipers. I also find it hard to believe that convict was able to possession of a noble's belongings.

• So you think he was lying about his history or what?

Kireilt posted: »

The naked woman on Finn's dagger bears semblance to the heraldry of House Piper. Finn also shares many physical characteristics of the Pipers. I also find it hard to believe that convict was able to possession of a noble's belongings.

• It could go both ways. He could be telling the truth but left out that the lordling was a relative. Or he could be lying. Why he would do that is up for speculation.

So you think he was lying about his history or what?

• enter image description here

To be honest, I never saw it before

Kireilt posted: »

The naked woman on Finn's dagger bears semblance to the heraldry of House Piper. Finn also shares many physical characteristics of the Pipers. I also find it hard to believe that convict was able to possession of a noble's belongings.

• Brown Miras have invaded Yankai

• I believe the correct term is African Amiracan...... I'm sorry.

Brown Miras have invaded Yankai

• Speaking of reuse models, I think the Whitehills have a cloning machine, considering how many times I have killed the same person. :)

Brown Miras have invaded Yankai

Sign in to comment in this discussion.