Uncharted Thread

Comments

• Damn, that Madagascar demo looked incredible. This is the one thing that has me miffed about not having a PS4.

• That's what I'm doing, mate. And I have my money ready for 10 May.

AChicken posted: »

Just wait my friend. One week. Just stay away from googling 'Uncharted 4 gameplay' for the next while, and you won't come across any spoilers...

• There's only one week left, people. The wait is almost over.

enter image description here

Be ready to seek your fortune.

• So, with the announcement that all future DLC for the multiplayer will be free and immediately available for everyone, how do you guys feel about this?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/02/uncharted-4-multiplayer-guide-2/

• HOLY YES.

There's only one week left, people. The wait is almost over. Be ready to seek your fortune.

• Yay :D

There's only one week left, people. The wait is almost over. Be ready to seek your fortune.

• Am I the only who doesn't think Sam will betray his brother?

• Pewdiepie confirmed that he is going to play Uncharted 4 for his channel. I'm not a fan of him but it would be fun to enjoy his reactions to the game. Hopefully Jacksepticeye will as well as he is a fan of Uncharted.

• edited May 2016

I'd like to believe that he won't, but I feel very skeptical about him. How he was able to get out of the jail Nate mentioned, saying that he's in a lot of trouble, and I remember reading a description of how it says that he is jealous of Nate's successes in all his discoveries and his marriage.

AronDracula posted: »

Am I the only who doesn't think Sam will betray his brother?

• I FEEL GOD DAMNED POSITIVE ABOUT IT IS WHAT I FEEL

So, with the announcement that all future DLC for the multiplayer will be free and immediately available for everyone, how do you guys feel about this? http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/02/uncharted-4-multiplayer-guide-2/

• edited May 2016

Due to the fact that I LOVED the U4 open Beta multiplayer, I'm going to be enjoying this for a really, really long time. (Well, after I finish the story, of course.)

P.S.: I never liked the old Uncharted multiplayers, it was super fast paced combat (which I hate), you died super easily, and I had horrible accuracy back then. Now, it seems the odds ore in my favour. I have improved thanks to the amazing Last of Us MP, new mechanics and items ("downs" and boosters) and the controls seem easier to control, much looser I guess... 7 DAYS.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I FEEL GOD DAMNED POSITIVE ABOUT IT IS WHAT I FEEL

• We already had Flynn and Dante (From UC Golden Abyss) to betray Drake. Can't happen for the third time.

I'd like to believe that he won't, but I feel very skeptical about him. How he was able to get out of the jail Nate mentioned, saying that h

• i really hope that is not the case. way too predictable and cliche. also i dont want anyone to die. again too cliche.

Am I the only who doesn't think Sam will betray his brother?

• I would love to see Jack play Uncharted!
    I wonder if Markiplier'll play it on the channel?

Pewdiepie confirmed that he is going to play Uncharted 4 for his channel. I'm not a fan of him but it would be fun to enjoy his reactions to the game. Hopefully Jacksepticeye will as well as he is a fan of Uncharted.

• Nah, Markiplier cares about horror and indie games only. Still don't know why he played The Last of Us, why people consider it a horror game?

I would love to see Jack play Uncharted! I wonder if Markiplier'll play it on the channel?

• Ok, I'm bored, trying not to look at any reviews of this... I want to go in blind without the opinions or scores of anyone affecting my experience, and just came across this:

Drake, Nathan

Please, watch it as we suffer through this excruciating wait. (I got 13/15.) 5 Days

• Yes. I'm watching the story trailer over and over and over again because I have so much hype in my own body. Only 5 days left.

Ok, I'm bored, trying not to look at any reviews of this... I want to go in blind without the opinions or scores of anyone affecting my expe

• edited May 2016

Hype meter reached 9000%. WARNING: Hype Overload!

hype sad

Yes. I'm watching the story trailer over and over and over again because I have so much hype in my own body. Only 5 days left.

• Finish them yet? I swear to god, I'm not rushing you, I just wanna know.

Sorry, didn't have time yesterday.

• Sorry, I can't this time cause I have a physics test monday

Finish them yet? I swear to god, I'm not rushing you, I just wanna know.

• L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What'd I win?

• The two-bit thief trailer with the piano version of "Where is My Mind" by the Pixies playing in the background...

If there was a personal definition for absolute bliss, that would be it. :D

• I really wanna buy this, but I spent the last of my paycheck pre-ordering overwatch.

• enter image description here

Gary-Oak posted: »

I really wanna buy this, but I spent the last of my paycheck pre-ordering overwatch.

• Shame. The multiplayer is better than CS:GO or that animated one.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I really wanna buy this, but I spent the last of my paycheck pre-ordering overwatch.

• edited May 2016

Ooh! While you're all waiting for U4 to release, you should play this new Uncharted puzzle game. IMO, it's pretty good. If you link your psn account, it can also give you special costumes and boosters for the multiplayer once it comes out (but, you have to unlock them in the app, first). Uncharted: Fortune Hunter. Available on the Apple App Store and Google Play store. (I'm really addicted to this thing...)

http://www.engadget.com/2016/05/06/uncharted-fortune-hunter-smartphone-game/

• Okay, I downloaded it on my phone now. This will be good to help make time go faster until Tuesday.

Also, I've been playing other shooting games to improve my accuracy. If there's one thing I learned from The Last of Us, it's that every shot counts.

Ooh! While you're all waiting for U4 to release, you should play this new Uncharted puzzle game. IMO, it's pretty good. If you link your psn

• 1 Day Left, guys. The hype keeps getting bigger.

• http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Loki.gif

1 Day Left, guys. The hype keeps getting bigger.

• edited May 2016

I just finished Uncharted 4 and I have to say that I'm disappointed. It has too much influence from The Last of Us in it. It doesn't play or feel that much like an Uncharted game. If you weren't a fan of The Last of Us then I don't think you'll like this game as much as others.

• Say what? Just finished? did you get your hands on one of those illegal copies?...

JetLee posted: »

I just finished Uncharted 4 and I have to say that I'm disappointed. It has too much influence from The Last of Us in it. It doesn't play or

• edited May 2016

So you are not a TLOU fan. Then I should not bother asking why you didn't like UC4.

JetLee posted: »

I just finished Uncharted 4 and I have to say that I'm disappointed. It has too much influence from The Last of Us in it. It doesn't play or

• Looks like TheRadBrad and Yogscast Hannah already begun getting and playing the game. Hope their thumbails won't contain spoilers.

• Oh, I've been looking for some good Uncharted playthroughs! The only one I've seen play all 3 games, in chronological order, is ChristopherOdd.

Looks like TheRadBrad and Yogscast Hannah already begun getting and playing the game. Hope their thumbails won't contain spoilers.

• TF2?

Shame. The multiplayer is better than CS:GO or that animated one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.