TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• And then our choices for the ending don't matter

• Another pretty boy who'll drown sooner or later. What was his name, Javier? CLEVIER is coming!

• 2 hours at most. Don't expect season 1 length. You'll only be disappointed.

Hope the episodes for season 3 are the same length as season 1. Also RIP Clementine's Finger.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That guy mentioned a mark on the walker, here it is:

enter image description here

• The gun looks very rusted.

Interesting tattoo Javier has too.

• So delving into it, it seems that the zombie had that same "logo" that Javier has on its back.

So we can assume that it was someone from their group that died and became zombified? Is Clementine in that group? Is it Wellington's logo?

• I think we'll all be watching this a few hundred times over the next few days XD

Karnedg2013 posted: »

trailer here! enter link description here

• I hope the new PC will be awesome

• That was awesome!!! I'm really hyped. Thanks @OzzyUK as there's nothing better than hype at midnight.

Two protagonists work for me.

CLEM HAS ONLY 9 FINGERS NOW THE HECk

although im kinda worried about Kenny and Jane, hope they didn't get Nick'd.

• Alright, I am excited, but if my decisions at the end of S2 won't affect S3 at all, I'll be pissed.

• I can't stress this enough!

• edited June 2016

They won't. Basically our choices at the end of season 2 mean Clem lost her finger in a varying of different ways.

Alright, I am excited, but if my decisions at the end of S2 won't affect S3 at all, I'll be pissed.

• That should be a new term: Nick'd

Crips posted: »

That was awesome!!! I'm really hyped. Thanks @OzzyUK as there's nothing better than hype at midnight. Two protagonists work for me. CL

• edited June 2016

It's just like the one he has on his neck...

dojo32161 posted: »

• 7 fingers AND THEY CANT LEAVE KENNY OUT

That was awesome!!! I'm really hyped. Thanks @OzzyUK as there's nothing better than hype at midnight. Two protagonists work for me. CL

• Probably.

Anthorn posted: »

They won't. Basically our choices at the end of season 2 mean Clem lost her finger in a varying of different ways.

• I have a really bad feeling they'll cop out on the Season 2 endings.

• They'll probably be Omid'd, to be honest.

• Same as the neck tattoo. Hm.

• javier could of been in a gang

• So much questions!

So delving into it, it seems that the zombie had that same "logo" that Javier has on its back. So we can assume that it was someone from their group that died and became zombified? Is Clementine in that group? Is it Wellington's logo?

• Javier doesn't have a tatoo. It looks more like a scar, as if he was branded. Like an animal.

Most likely it means he and Clem are after people who did this to him. Clem is missing a finger, SO I guess she had a run-in with these people as well.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

Here's a link to a high-quality trailer, via IGN's twitter:

• When did tehr saywe play as both! ! im so exitet that we can pla as Clem again

I'm not sure what I'm more excited about, the fucking amazing graphics, the awesome new character, the 2 PCs or Clementine being back in action. Probably all of the above.

• I'm getting ready to assume they won't as that way I won't be disappointed if it happens and if they do affect S3I am pleasantly surprised.

Alright, I am excited, but if my decisions at the end of S2 won't affect S3 at all, I'll be pissed.

• Wait, TWO PCs? I knew I should've watched the rest of it!

• It's similar to Javier's

• Omg they killed kenny !

• Her eye look not good XD

• ther do matter! we donte knew how this will efect the game! mayby if we are with Kenny he will have an smal cameo

• Oh, Clem. Look how you've grown, sweet pea... :')

• Telltale told us that there are details that we can read into. I wonder how many are there and if they're so easy to find.

So far there are marks (they're looking for someone who leaves those marks on people?) and no finger (AJ turned and bitten it off?)

• Maybe, maybe not...we'll know this fall :/

alikir34 posted: »

Omg they killed kenny !

• That's more likely. Kill them before the credits in an attempt to be 'shocking' but it will probably just piss people off instead.

They'll probably be Omid'd, to be honest.

• Hopefully we play as Clem and not as him! Its just he is new and Clem is the aculy main character as this is basicly her story , but also the start of his

• Clementine's eye color changed.

• So it seems like Clementine is part of a large community, definitely some writing on the wall behind the walker, it's a power struggle (thinking a governor like community) and the location could be anywhere honestly. Wonder what the common goal of the protagonists are? Anywhere glad they liked their work of TFTB to integrate the dual character perspective into their flagship series, no longer TWD3 but just the lastest season of TWD: A TellTale Series.

• Interesting. No A.J...

This discussion has been closed.