Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• U will see them in episode 8..

Jb211 posted: »

**BRING AXEL AND OLIVIA BACK IN THE GAME! ** PLZ ;plz http://static.trustedreviews.com/94/00003594c/68d2/Minecraft-story-mode-1.jpg)

• No news for about a week...

NEXT WEEK : TOO MANY SPOILERS

• Cough

Cough

SARCASM

Cough

You have not played Episode 6, have you? Ivor was on the Episode 7 Cover, so he didn't die in Episode 6. He never died in the episode either.

• Maincraft.... maincraft.

• not if jesse dies in episode 8, then i will mad and throw anything in my gaming room

SCHLIRi posted: »

U will see them in episode 8..

• after that happened: asking for when the trailer and Episode released...

Cuwwa posted: »

No news for about a week... NEXT WEEK : TOO MANY SPOILERS

• Man, I hope they do this:

You actually GO HOME in episode 7 but you want to keep on going through the portals, so you can see Axel and Olivia and, you can go through the portals for more adventures, like, first, they go home, then they wanna go back to the portal and do more things!

• Back into the community since I just got the adventure pack :D

• Jesse dies every episode ha ha

not if jesse dies in episode 8, then i will mad and throw anything in my gaming room

• Normally trailer comes 1-2 days before release right?

• The episode need to be rated first , we need a release date ... after trailer

Forcer99 posted: »

Normally trailer comes 1-2 days before release right?

• I THINK THEY ARE WORKING ON A NEW EPISODE MAYBE EPISODE NINE THE LAST EVER EPISODE OF THE GAME WHERE JESSE AND THE GANG DEFEAT the Ender Dragon

• soren has the command block with ender dragon..

I THINK THEY ARE WORKING ON A NEW EPISODE MAYBE EPISODE NINE THE LAST EVER EPISODE OF THE GAME WHERE JESSE AND THE GANG DEFEAT the Ender Dragon

• yeah i know that

• and how will we see Axel and Olivia in episode 8 how will we

• Welcome back. :)

victeldo posted: »

Back into the community since I just got the adventure pack

• I think Soren isn't from our world, in episode 3 Jesse said in the that wool world somethink like "It's like another world up here", and when Lukas got mad he said "If he misses home you go and visit, you won't build an exact replica".What if he just can't go home?

• yeah you could be right

• You guys know there is a reply button, right?

yeah you could be right

• ?

AronDracula posted: »

Maincraft.... maincraft.

• A lot of people keep questioning how we will meet up with Axle and Olivia or if we even will. But if you remember in epsidoe six Jessie/Jesse points out they could leave a sign or something to point where they went, meaning that we could end up bumping into them in episode seven or eight if they decide to follow us through the portal and into the world we would currently be in.

• That's how I pronounce Minecraft with my language

BeyondEnder posted: »

?

• A trailer depends. Sometimes it's a few days before, sometimes its on release, sometimes it's a while before.

But I would look for a rating first.

Normally trailer comes 1-2 days before release right?

• A while before is usually for premieres and finales.

A trailer depends. Sometimes it's a few days before, sometimes its on release, sometimes it's a while before. But I would look for a rating first.

• Me too :D

AronDracula posted: »

That's how I pronounce Minecraft with my language

• Theory: Soren has said the blink the Ender Dragon from existence. Maybe it teleported to one of the dimensions accessed by one of the Portals in the portal room.

• Or he could blink it into existence again. I like your theory though

JimMate789 posted: »

Theory: Soren has said the blink the Ender Dragon from existence. Maybe it teleported to one of the dimensions accessed by one of the Portals in the portal room.

• Ivor stole it from soren and make whether storm and Jesse destroyed command block in episode 4

soren has the command block with ender dragon..

• He might be stuck in a 'Cassie' situation, except he isn't lonely (sort of)

Catlover11 posted: »

I think Soren isn't from our world, in episode 3 Jesse said in the that wool world somethink like "It's like another world up here", and whe

• /summon Ender_Dragon

Saby511 posted: »

Or he could blink it into existence again. I like your theory though

• Why do you always post pics?

• If Soren and Cassie Rose are really members of the Old Builders, then why do they not know where the temples they supposedly built are? This is either a plot hole or will be solved in one of the next episodes.

Catlover11 posted: »

I think Soren isn't from our world, in episode 3 Jesse said in the that wool world somethink like "It's like another world up here", and whe

• Juny over soon , we still don't have news...

• So we wait for NZ, AUssies and then a trailer. Just like EP 6 haha

A trailer depends. Sometimes it's a few days before, sometimes its on release, sometimes it's a while before. But I would look for a rating first.

• Can't edit lol
    Sequence is New Zealand Rate
    AUssies Rate
    PEGI Rate
    Trailer
    Release

So we wait for NZ, AUssies and then a trailer. Just like EP 6 haha

• Episode is not rated by NZ yet...
    NZ->AU->PEGI->Trailer- >Release

So it comes out on early-mid July

Juny over soon , we still don't have news...

• Because I don't have anything else : (

Rocked03 posted: »

Why do you always post pics?

• Well , looking at episode 6 , it's still not too late for ratings and teasers this week.

Episode is not rated by NZ yet... NZ->AU->PEGI->Trailer- >Release So it comes out on early-mid July

• We need more tweets... hmm.. we will see
    I am lucky cause i can see Euro 2016 , i don't have problems to wait this episode.

Cuwwa posted: »

Well , looking at episode 6 , it's still not too late for ratings and teasers this week.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.