Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Oh get over it, we had to wait 4 months for the finale of Game of Thrones.

Linkyop posted: »

It's been two weeks since the last activity. I wonder what happened...

• I have really serious concerns about the release date...

Much, much longer. -shivers-

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2016

And the second episodes of TFTB and TWAU.

Oh get over it, we had to wait 4 months for the finale of Game of Thrones.

• Hmm... Honestly? I'm not a monster, but I would like to make something happen with Jesse. xD

• I apologize for any spelling mistakes. I am Polish and I use Google Translate. My English is not good. :/

Hmm... Honestly? I'm not a monster, but I would like to make something happen with Jesse. xD

• i dont think that Soren will play a big role because we saw Ivor in episode 5 that he is chasing him and then we see him in episode 6 telling nothing about him, but maybe you have a point, because in episode 6 we see his book in the white pumpkin`s cave , but i dont think that this is something. In episode 7 Acsess Denied i think that it will be a diffrent story just like in ep. 6 because that is just another portal with diffrent people and story. There will be no fillers(this is going back in the story) with Soren.

Rokas111 posted: »

I think Soren Will play a big part in Episode 7 and 8 because every book i found in episode 5 and 6 was by soren

• Those were dark times...

dojo32161 posted: »

And the second episodes of TFTB and TWAU.

• I mean it hasn't even been a month since it released, I wouldn't worry about it.

I have really serious concerns about the release date...

• edited June 2016

I believe I said if there's another thread I'd make one. But if you insist, I will get right on it.

EDIT: It is done, it doesn't work as well since he says "person" and not "pig," but the point is still the same, he's dead and he's not coming back.

enter link description here

@MetallicaRules , you know what to do.

• thinks of Tales From the Borderlands Episode 2

enter image description here

We've gone on longer periods with no news than that.

• how will be , in 2 days Telltale on twitter : Acces Denied comming next week .. i will kiss my computer

• just don't do it French style or there might be computer babies on the way

SCHLIRi posted: »

how will be , in 2 days Telltale on twitter : Acces Denied comming next week .. i will kiss my computer

• Yes. Let him be Lee 2.0 [insert le evil laugh here] mwahaha!

Hmm... Honestly? I'm not a monster, but I would like to make something happen with Jesse. xD

edited June 2016

You are truly a God among men, Metallica.

I believe I said if there's another thread I'd make one. But if you insist, I will get right on it. EDIT: It is done, it doesn't work as

• I hope your dream involved puns, because otherwise...

Petra: Hello there, Diamond Dragon! Don't worry about your window (or your life), I'm just going to AXE you some questions. I always keep my s'word!

I had a dream she assassinated me by going through my window and killing me

• enter image description here

I believe I said if there's another thread I'd make one. But if you insist, I will get right on it. EDIT: It is done, it doesn't work as

• edited June 2016

New tweet! https://mobile.twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/748337265005338624
    Edit: Link wont work beacuse the tweet got deleted.

There's nothing there.

BeyondEnder posted: »

New tweet! https://mobile.twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/748337265005338624 Edit: Link wont work beacuse the tweet got deleted.

• The tweet got deleted for some reason :/

There's nothing there.

• edited June 2016

Looks like he deleted it. Maybe he wasn't supposed to say anything...?

New tweet! https://mobile.twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/748337265005338624 Edit: Link wont work beacuse the tweet got deleted.

Well here it is for those who don't know

The tweet got deleted for some reason

• Well, that clearly didn't work :P

• Honestly There were no mistakes as I see it :)

I apologize for any spelling mistakes. I am Polish and I use Google Translate. My English is not good.

• I love those puns so epac and yes I meant to spell epic like that.

Lazy_DC posted: »

I hope your dream involved puns, because otherwise... Petra: Hello there, Diamond Dragon! Don't worry about your window (or your life), I'm just going to AXE you some questions. I always keep my s'word!

• Cant say your wrong actually we all have opinions and possibilities.

There will be... Ok. I have no proof but still. Possible.

• One thing not saying that its not a season two but I mean a journeys end for dlc episode 8 and also I feel like the dlc is a season 2 you know. But yea kinda season 1 still.

guyalf1 posted: »

Season 2 might have 5 episodes that i name them - * Shocked On - After soren betrayed the group, they might endure on another advenutre

• He said , keep an eye to Telltale twitter..
    I don't think the episode will release first week of July cause wasn't rated by NZ and AU xD

• Job said it was nearly finished! keep your hopes up! XD

He said , keep an eye to Telltale twitter.. I don't think the episode will release first week of July cause wasn't rated by NZ and AU xD

• You are one of my favorite people right now.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

Prickly_Pringle said:
    Oh get over it

I agree we've had waits that were much worse, but let's not be rude to newer users please.

Oh get over it, we had to wait 4 months for the finale of Game of Thrones.

• enter image description here

• Oh you guys you represent to me is fresh to what Ivor kissed Jessie is a female! I was in real shock!

i had a dream........ and in that dream i kissed petra xd

• Why do I think that episode 7 will be full of crafting? :D

• edited June 2016

Job J Stauffer: Phew! I just managed to get away without anybody seeing me mention Batman. Now let's go on the forum and-aw snap!

• BATMAN??!! And oh boy, the excitement intensified! I can't wait for the ep 7!! :3

Yeah Telltale is making a Batman game.

BATMAN??!! And oh boy, the excitement intensified! I can't wait for the ep 7!!

• I know that, mate. But I didn't know that first episode is almost done. :P

Yeah Telltale is making a Batman game.

Surprised you hadn't heard, they're aiming for an August release.

I know that, mate. But I didn't know that first episode is almost done. :P

• Mid July probably , it is impossible at early right now.

Cuwwa posted: »

Job said it was nearly finished! keep your hopes up! XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.