Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• In Episode 4 when Soren is discussing what really happened to the Ender Dragon (Soren used the Command Block) there is a flashback to the End. In one of the obsidian pillars of the End is a block of chiseled quartz.

• Image?

In Episode 4 when Soren is discussing what really happened to the Ender Dragon (Soren used the Command Block) there is a flashback to the End. In one of the obsidian pillars of the End is a block of chiseled quartz.

• edited July 2016

The Episode 6 was the only episode where reuben was not mentioned at all

• Actually at the end when you defeat the White Pumpkin Jesse has the option of saying, "Cats Suck" to distract Cassie, and he says, "Cats Suck! Pigs are way cooler!"

NorthStars posted: »

The Episode 6 was the only episode where reuben was not mentioned at all

• He didn't say "Reuben" 'tho.

Actually at the end when you defeat the White Pumpkin Jesse has the option of saying, "Cats Suck" to distract Cassie, and he says, "Cats Suck! Pigs are way cooler!"

• I think we all know what he meant.

BeyondEnder posted: »

He didn't say "Reuben" 'tho.

• edited September 2016

I'm just pointing it out

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I think we all know what he meant.

• edited July 2016

I knew someone would say that but that doesnt count. reuben wasnt truly mentioned in memorial like in ep 5 and all other episodes had reuben. Jesse was just saying she liked pigs more as pets.

Actually at the end when you defeat the White Pumpkin Jesse has the option of saying, "Cats Suck" to distract Cassie, and he says, "Cats Suck! Pigs are way cooler!"

• No it's not. Both ends of an axe like that one are sharp, so she could have struck with the back end.

JimMate789 posted: »

Wow that's a glitch.

• The soup thickens...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

?

• Petra is taller than Jesse, so is Gabriel, and Axel is taller than everyone.

Something I noticed while on the 'Choose character' screen: Male Jesse is one pixel shorter than Female Jesse.

• First of all, it would rather hitting someone in the head than slashing the person depending on the position you're using the axe.

No it's not. Both ends of an axe like that one are sharp, so she could have struck with the back end.

• F!Jesse and Petra have the same lenght.M!Jesse is shorter .

Petra is taller than Jesse, so is Gabriel, and Axel is taller than everyone.

• No, it's Female Jesse's hair's fault.

Something I noticed while on the 'Choose character' screen: Male Jesse is one pixel shorter than Female Jesse.

• Just like in Assassin's Creed 3, Achilies was an assassin until he got shot in the knee.

• Petra gave the ocelots a nether star which is only dropped after killing a wither yet didn't know what Ivor was building when she saw the skulls and soul sand in his basement

• Oh yeah!

Petra gave the ocelots a nether star which is only dropped after killing a wither yet didn't know what Ivor was building when she saw the skulls and soul sand in his basement

• This is pretty obvious, but between episodes 4-5 your sword texture changes from the cool one to the regular vanilla weapon, ORRRRR, there could be another thing, when your in the witherstorm and when you scroll your wheel towards your sword or weapon it says "Ultimate Sword" but in Episode 5 it says "Diamond sword" So they might have kept the ultimate sword in the treasure room.

• thesoupwillnowstarttothicken

The soup thickens...

• I made a diamond hoe so idk where my sword came from

This is pretty obvious, but between episodes 4-5 your sword texture changes from the cool one to the regular vanilla weapon, ORRRRR, there c

• Shoulder height, not the top of their heads.

Petra is taller than Jesse, so is Gabriel, and Axel is taller than everyone.

• It would say Ultimate Hoe then

I made a diamond hoe so idk where my sword came from

• Was Assassin's Creed 3 released after Skyrim? If so, it might refer to it. If not, it might be a coincedince.

AronDracula posted: »

Just like in Assassin's Creed 3, Achilies was an assassin until he got shot in the knee.

• Yes, released in 2012 but Achillies' wounded leg was revealed in Assassin's Creed Rogue.

Was Assassin's Creed 3 released after Skyrim? If so, it might refer to it. If not, it might be a coincedince.

• Might be obvious and even mentioned before, but some achievements - "Elementary, My Dear Jesse" and "The Science of Deduction" - are both references to the book series and the BBC TV Series of Sherlock Holmes, respectively.
    It was also referenced by Lukas in Episode 5, as said in my earlier post in this thread.

On the sky island, one of Jesse’s responses to Lukas starts with “Elementary, my dear Lukas.” which is a reference to Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes book series. (Apparently however, the original quote was never mentioned in the book series at all.)

• Im 99% sure that the two moons are a reference to Life Is Strange. Ashly Burch voices Cassie Rose and someone else in LIS but I forgot her name. Someone probably said this already but Im too lazy to look.

• Are you serious? I literally just came on here to post that. Well, there goes my plan for the next 5 minutes.

Might be obvious and even mentioned before, but some achievements - "Elementary, My Dear Jesse" and "The Science of Deduction" - are both re

• No, not everything is a reference. I'm sure there are other games with 2 moons too.

KillFire598 posted: »

Im 99% sure that the two moons are a reference to Life Is Strange. Ashly Burch voices Cassie Rose and someone else in LIS but I forgot her name. Someone probably said this already but Im too lazy to look.

• Yes there are.

No, not everything is a reference. I'm sure there are other games with 2 moons too.

• edited July 2016

There've been far more tenuous links than this one in this thread :P

No, not everything is a reference. I'm sure there are other games with 2 moons too.

• Two moons is kinda like on Mars.

Im 99% sure that the two moons are a reference to Life Is Strange. Ashly Burch voices Cassie Rose and someone else in LIS but I forgot her name. Someone probably said this already but Im too lazy to look.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

We actually had the two moons way before Ashly was cast, but that's a fun coincidence, isn't it? :)

I think the two moons was more of a general scifi/horror reference than anything else to tell the truth.

• Unless.

Unless, unless, unless.

One of them was no moon. It was a space station.

Forgive me.

stirpicus posted: »

We actually had the two moons way before Ashly was cast, but that's a fun coincidence, isn't it? I think the two moons was more of a general scifi/horror reference than anything else to tell the truth.

• I might as well post the youtuber easter eggs/references since I used to watch their vids:

1. The bat at the beginning may be a reference to stacyplays (I think)
    2. Dan dyes his hair a lot in real life so that's why his hair kept on changing color.
    3. When Stampy says, "I hope there's cake!" it's a reference to his videos because on his Minecraft Series he starts his videos eating cake.
    4. That slimeball captainsparklez dropped when he died? That has to be that slime guy, Jerry.
    5. Dan drops a diamond minecart if he dies. Because he's The Diamond Minecart (I know that you probably know this already, just wanted to say in case you forgot or something)
    6. At the end when you say goodbye, the youtubers' farewells are just like the goodbyes they say in there videos. Like Stampy for example, goes "BYYYYEE" at the end of each video and Stacy doesn't really do goodbyes in her videos- she just sign off casually unlike the other youtubers so that's why she said, "Umm.. I'm not really great at goodbyes, so I'm just gonna start walking home. Thanks for everything." As for Dan or Lizzie.. I don't really know, but I think it's just a normal goodbye since they have the same lines.

P.S. Just so you know my cousin who's like 12 gave me this information.. I don't really watch Stacy or Lizzie but I used to watch Stampy, Dan and Jordan.

• What are you freakin talkin about

No it was! I saw it. It was on one of the signs. I believe it was next to the chicken machine on the left hand side of the screen, but I cou

• Lizzie is the best MC youtuber . Period.

I might as well post the youtuber easter eggs/references since I used to watch their vids: * The bat at the beginning may be a referenc

• In your opinion

fancies posted: »

Lizzie is the best MC youtuber . Period.

• And in yours!

In your opinion

• In episode 4, there are actually 3 choices of what could happen to Lukas; You could let him leave or keep him as usual, but, the last choice is to make him angry and leave. If you tell him to leave the house in episode 1, then in episode 4 the discussion and dialogue will be different and you will have different choices for what to say. If you say that it would be stupid to leave then he will get angry, say you don't know anything about friendship, then leave. When you are fighting the Witherstorm, he won't come back when he usually does. Olivia says, "I wish Lukas was here," at a certain point.When you have to pull Axel and Olivia (and maybe Petra), you can die (and probably will a TON of times) because Lukas won't come to save you with the fireworks. You will keep dying which will lead to boredom which will lead to tiredness which will lead you to quitting for a little while. Eventually you will get past and later defeat the Witherstorm. When you give the speech Lukas will be there. If you mention his name in the speech at the time that you are talking about friends then he will make a mad face and leave. If you don't mention his name he will stay. In episode five you will see Lukas in the treasure room like usual but the dialogue will once again be different he will apologize and then you can apologize back or still be a little mean. I apologized back to Lukas. After that dialogue everything will go as normal with no more differences.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.