Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• He is in love with Jane...it is why he talks about her so much.

AgentZ46 posted: »

You do not need to bring up Jane in every single discussion.

• Fuck Jane.

He is in love with Jane...it is why he talks about her so much.

• edited January 2017
  • edited January 2017

So I decided to do some quick sketches...

enter image description here

Here's a sketch of S2 Molly; might do a full body one.

Alternative Nick because I didn't like how his sole purpose of his clothes are to bait Kenny fans.

A team up of leader Lilly and druggie Eddie, Lilly's chin is off, might fix that later... and last but not least...

The running gag of Gabe being the little spoon in the relationship... don't judge me.

• I see Molly is trying to out edge Jane.
    Lilly's chin reminds me of that one Family Guy joke.
    I'm honestly a little scared for Gabe there.

TheMPerson posted: »

So I decided to do some quick sketches... Here's a sketch of S2 Molly; might do a full body one. Alternative Nick because I di

• edited January 2017

Lilly's chin reminds me of that one Family Guy joke.

Family Guy

get out

joking
    DabigRG posted: »

I see Molly is trying to out edge Jane. Lilly's chin reminds me of that one Family Guy joke. I'm honestly a little scared for Gabe there.

• edited January 2017

• Oh snap, that's what I figured Molly might look like too (if that's a tiny ponytail)

So I decided to do some quick sketches... Here's a sketch of S2 Molly; might do a full body one. Alternative Nick because I di

• edited January 2017

Gameserer posted: »

Oh snap, that's what I figured Molly might look like too (if that's a tiny ponytail)

• They should also ASK THE ARTIST!!!

THIS IS A BIG TIME THING THAT YOU SHOULD DO!!

• edited February 2017

You mean like a draw request thread?

People suggesting ideas. I like it.

They should also ASK THE ARTIST!!! THIS IS A BIG TIME THING THAT YOU SHOULD DO!!

• No, I mean you ask the artist before sharing their art! There are some people who don't want their art to be distributed to other sites without their permission.

You mean like a draw request thread? People suggesting ideas. I like it.

• edited February 2017

Oh you mean permission.

Well I mean we do credit them, and it's not like we are abusing their creations.

No, I mean you ask the artist before sharing their art! There are some people who don't want their art to be distributed to other sites without their permission.

• Regardless, it's always good to ask the artist if they mind having their art shared on another site. I know for a fact that if my art was shared without my knowledge of it being shared, I would want it to be taken down. I prefer if someone asked to share it first.

Oh you mean permission. Well I mean we do credit them, and it's not like we are abusing their creations.

• Oh boy, Lilly's regressing/cosplaying again...

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART

• enter image description here
    I really like how these four are drawn here.

• no source?

• I found it further back in the thread.

no source?

• I love the fan art that makes the characters look real! <3

• Aw, I love the drawings ;.;

Lee hiding from Lilly lol.

• Well you're in luck because I'm making one like that right now.

cutupuss- posted: »

I love the fan art that makes the characters look real!

• I finally got around to drawing this guy. Took some inspo from my previous post.

• Much better than his in-game beard.

I finally got around to drawing this guy. Took some inspo from my previous post. https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/833163278213857280

• So happy to see some Javi fanart. :)

I finally got around to drawing this guy. Took some inspo from my previous post. https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/833163278213857280

• I just want to thank you all for keeping this thread going. It's one of only two threads that I visit now. I'm no artist, but I'm trying to get back into drawing and hope to contribute in the future.

• I haven't drawn in a year or so, so I decided to finally try to get back into it

Opened a little notepad, grabbed a pencil, and got to work

Hand isn't used to drawing anymore and kept cramping up, decided to ignore it and kept drawing anyways

Sketched stuff for most of the day, ended up crumpling and throwing everything else away because I wasn't happy with any of it

Tried to make a newer version of an old drawing, ended up turning it into a rendition of S1 Kenny instead

• Kenny's getting real sick of your shit.

Jokes aside, I like it. :)

Deltino posted: »

I haven't drawn in a year or so, so I decided to finally try to get back into it Opened a little notepad, grabbed a pencil, and got to wo

• edited March 2017

What is this? It's just season 2 Clem, but a bit different? Hell, kinda looks like the toy version.

I mean, it's great looking. It just seems a bit pointless.

• Where is his mustache?

Kateis posted: »

So I was talking to my friend and I said I wish I could draw like she could. She offered to draw Luke for me but I said no. The next day she ran over and gave me this:

• Damn. Looks like some epic graffiti, yo!

Deltino posted: »

I haven't drawn in a year or so, so I decided to finally try to get back into it Opened a little notepad, grabbed a pencil, and got to wo

• dat Lily...

• I know, right? Now that's a style of art I can appreciate.

Louche posted: »

dat Lily...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.