Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• [removed]

TheMPerson posted: »

How & why does this topic... about a ship... have over 1700+ pages?

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

In one of the most egregious abuses of mod power this commenter has ever seen.

You have been a paragon commenter rights durring this difficult time bloop.

• Scamper off you trouble makers before I get the mods on you. And you Plan_R....I would watch your mouth....accidents happen on these forums all the time...accounts get messed up, strange how it happens to those who do not follow Gabentine rules.

Plan_R posted: »

In one of the most egregious abuses of mod power this commenter has ever seen. You have been a paragon commenter rights durring this difficult time bloop.

• I would gladly become a Martyr to help bring down Gabentine. The power granted to me by bloop can be stripped by no Mod or their followers.

Scamper off you trouble makers before I get the mods on you. And you Plan_R....I would watch your mouth....accidents happen on these forums all the time...accounts get messed up, strange how it happens to those who do not follow Gabentine rules.

• [removed]

• [removed]

• In one of the most egregious abuses of Mod power this commenter has ever seen.

I salute your bravery in these trying times bloop.

• enter image description here

In one of the most egregious abuses of Mod power this commenter has ever seen. I salute your bravery in these trying times bloop.

• Brand me however you wish, I will proudly bear any stigma if it helps deatroy the scourge known as Gabentine

• I leave for a few months and this happens

• The OFFICIAL Gabentine Hate Thread of @MetallicaRules was closed without hesitation—yet this horrendous excuse of a thread is still open.

This is your time to shine, @HiroVoid. You have to stop this.

• This thread must be brought back to it's original Rhyiona glory.

The OFFICIAL Gabentine Hate Thread of @MetallicaRules was closed without hesitation—yet this horrendous excuse of a thread is still open. This is your time to shine, @HiroVoid. You have to stop this.

• Anything that isn't Gabentine is fine by me.

bloop posted: »

This thread must be brought back to it's original Rhyiona glory.

• Why the fuck do I keep coming back here?

• enter image description here

The OFFICIAL Gabentine Hate Thread of @MetallicaRules was closed without hesitation—yet this horrendous excuse of a thread is still open. This is your time to shine, @HiroVoid. You have to stop this.

• Couldn't find a larger picture, Shoula?

• edited April 2017

Well...when wiping out Heretics...go big...or go home.!

enter image description here

Couldn't find a larger picture, Shoula?

• Fun

DabigRG posted: »

Why the fuck do I keep coming back here?

• Because the Struggle will not end until Blind Sniper faces justice for his transgressions.

DabigRG posted: »

Why the fuck do I keep coming back here?

• The power granted to me by bloop allows me to see through these petty barbs you throw.

• She can do way better than the moody jackass who idolizes the abusive father.

• edited April 2017

I bring a present for this thread.

enter image description here

• It's all fun and jokes now but the moment it actually happens in game yall are gonna be shitting yourselves.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Eh, I wouldn't care either way.

It's all fun and jokes now but the moment it actually happens in game yall are gonna be shitting yourselves.

• If we haven't seen her biological father yet are her parents technically dead...?

• I thought that was a mistake?

Is that actually real?

If we haven't seen her biological father yet are her parents technically dead...?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

No it's fully real.

I thought that was a mistake? Is that actually real?

• Yes. Clem is black Asian.
    Probably an Asian man will show up as Clem's father.

Or worse... David will turn out to be Clem's dad lol

I thought that was a mistake? Is that actually real?

• That's what I've been saying!

It's all fun and jokes now but the moment it actually happens in game yall are gonna be shitting yourselves.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

Whoa!

Well if her biological father had no hand in raising her, I say both her parents are dead.

But if not, things are gonna get really melodramatic.

dojo32161 posted: »

No it's fully real.

• That would stop Gabentine dead in its tracks.

I'll take it.

Bonbon80 posted: »

Yes. Clem is black Asian. Probably an Asian man will show up as Clem's father. Or worse... David will turn out to be Clem's dad lol

• IM GUNNA MAKE MY NEST OUT OF GABENTINE SHIPPERS' BONES!

(Wait... if everytime a Raven shows up in TWDG someone dies... and I'm a frikkin Raven... does that mean in guna kill Gabentine? FUCK YEAH EVERYONE PRAISE ME!)

(just kidding, EVERYONE PRAISE @bloop!)
  • I never thought anyone else actually shipped it. I'm glad.

• WHAT THE FUCK

two words....ANAL BEADS.

• Hello my fellow forum members, it sure is a lovely day isn't it. I just got back from Telltale indoctrination camp...I mean, eating dinner at my school's scrumptious restaurant...and after some thinking, I have seen the true beauty that is Gabentine and how perfect they are for one another. I also think that our glorious mods are doing a fantastic job, keep up the good work guys, I appreciate all the hard work you do to make this place such a fun and enjoyable experience for us all. Goodbye for now, and remember, 2+2=5.

• No, what have you done to him Blind!?! He was a good man, with great taste in music and now he is just a shell of himself, a husk with no thoughts of his own, just a sad reminder of an actual person in a Metalica shirt.

He probably just listens to showtunes now.

Hello my fellow forum members, it sure is a lovely day isn't it. I just got back from Telltale indoctrination camp...I mean, eating dinner a

• The experiment was a success! Good work, Metallica! You've made most excellent progress!

Hello my fellow forum members, it sure is a lovely day isn't it. I just got back from Telltale indoctrination camp...I mean, eating dinner a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.