Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• No shit. But it was clearly by his bedside.... ie. He gets high in bed and drinks alcohol.

Also, beer is not used as an antiseptic.

Melton23 posted: »

Alcohol can be used for medical reasons though, not just as a drink. It can be mixed with a bunch of other stuff to help relieve pain.

• How can you tell it was beer?

No shit. But it was clearly by his bedside.... ie. He gets high in bed and drinks alcohol. Also, beer is not used as an antiseptic.

• Drops every day you say? And I'm the dramatic one?

Every time? You realize it drops everyday right? Check my posts. I don't post it everyday, stop being dramatic.

• I check the steam score everyday because im on steam everyday. I see it drop. It may not drop a whole percent everyday but it drops. I don't post about it everyday though. Instead of making senseless claims how about you actually do the research first

Drops every day you say? And I'm the dramatic one?

• So there was a four-month gap between Eps 4-5?

DabigRG posted: »

It's pretty much what happened with Season 2.

• So basically you thought that Telltale planned the game as they developed it.

fallandir posted: »

And we were delusional enough to think our opinions and suggestions will be taken seriously, when clearly TT finished the story and all mechanics long ago.

• He's Javi's brother. Come on.

AronDracula posted: »

Can we trust David? I know he was nice in episode 3 but Clementine still said that I should watch out for him and I trust Clementine more than I trust David.

• Why was he being nice to Clementine after she was just kicked out?

He's Javi's brother. Come on.

• Well no offense, but unless you work at Telltale or seen how they produce their games firsthand, you have no way of validating your claims and your words mean pretty much nothing.

Almost. LET ME FUCKING DREAM Edit: Why do you say it as if it was a bad thing? I'm an idealist, and I consider myself lucky. And proud

• Rip

Fury2014 posted: »

Check out Telltale Reddit AMA!!! They basically confirmed Season 4 of The Walking Dead https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/62mend/were_the_walking_dead_dev_team_at_telltale_games/

• Because she was Javi's ally.

Why was he being nice to Clementine after she was just kicked out?

• From the bottles. They are clearly beer bottles because all other alcohol like whisky and gin has been in it's oeb distinct container.

How can you tell it was beer?

• Why do I have to work in Telltale to know their game is shit? It wasn't a problem when the first episodes came out.

Well no offense, but unless you work at Telltale or seen how they produce their games firsthand, you have no way of validating your claims and your words mean pretty much nothing.

• No: Amid the Ruins came out July 22, while No Going Back came out August 26. Why, is that what they've said is gonna happen?

So there was a four-month gap between Eps 4-5?

• When exactly?

Why was he being nice to Clementine after she was just kicked out?

• I'm done with waiting, i'll just ignore this game and play in like 8 months when they release all episodes. They are SO SHORT, i can't even engage, i remember in season one that i could actually play the game.

• Most steam reviews I've seen were cringe incarnate

Cause its a more accurate review than most other reviewers.

• To me it sounded like a cheesy gang phrase against the police or something.

Btw i love Lingard looking baked as fuck and walled eyed in the scene.

I can't be the only one who found this dialogue very wierd.

• It won't be season 4 since ANF isn't S3. I'm fine with potential DLC and short series, but for the sake of the series they should not make a 4th installment.

Fury2014 posted: »

Check out Telltale Reddit AMA!!! They basically confirmed Season 4 of The Walking Dead https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/62mend/were_the_walking_dead_dev_team_at_telltale_games/

• At the warehouse.

DabigRG posted: »

When exactly?

• All alcohol bottles look the same -.-

From the bottles. They are clearly beer bottles because all other alcohol like whisky and gin has been in it's oeb distinct container.

• I might have had some reservations before based on how Ep 1 and 2 turned out, but Ep 3 was great! Very engaging and I loved how they treated David's character and fleshed out the side characters more. I'm really looking forward to Ep 4.

Would be awesome if it really does come out in 3 weeks considering how long we waited for the last one (and the longer wait that mobile users had :/)

• For the sake of the series the series should die?

Chibikid posted: »

It won't be season 4 since ANF isn't S3. I'm fine with potential DLC and short series, but for the sake of the series they should not make a 4th installment.

• Well bye

Telltale doesn't love the game. They love the money. As a writer, I can say, this season is done. Dead. Period. The more I stay in the TWD f

• ANF is officially Season 3 today.

It won't be season 4 since ANF isn't S3. I'm fine with potential DLC and short series, but for the sake of the series they should not make a 4th installment.

• And for the sake of the series...
    I love Season 3!
    Telltale should continue the story of Javier and Clementine as main characters.
    You don't need to play the next season if you don't like to.

• Would be awesome if it really does come out in 3 weeks

Job said that it may come out this month, but I guess it will be released near the end of April. So... yeah maybe this month.

darthsansa posted: »

I might have had some reservations before based on how Ep 1 and 2 turned out, but Ep 3 was great! Very engaging and I loved how they treated

• No they don't lol. How old are you?

All alcohol bottles look the same -.-

• Do you even drink alcohol? How old are you? You couldn't be more wrong.

All alcohol bottles look the same -.-

• edited April 2017

The way I see it, you get slim bottles and wide bottles, and most of the look the same. And what are you? Some alcoholic? Cos that doesn't rub off well against me. And you know when I said all it was exaggeration, right? How old are you if you don't even know when something is exaggerated?

Do you even drink alcohol? How old are you? You couldn't be more wrong.

• edited April 2017

The way I see it, you get slim bottles and wide bottles, and most of the look the same. And what are you? Some alcoholic? Cos that doesn't r

• Likely because he realized he was a bit too dickish back then and realizes that she thinks AJ died regardless of her getting kicked out(if you used the medicine), so he was being mild in talking to her due to remorse and feeling bad for her. Well that and she's with Javier and he came to personally help them get set up anyway, so there's little reason to be antagonistic even if he didn't like her.

At the warehouse.

• edited April 2017

Not necessarily die...the story should end. We already saw that Telltale is not capable of creating a continuation with meaningful choices throughought the series. So, it's for the better if they end the TTG's TWD which is Clementine's story(not because it wouldn't be interesting, but because it will break fans hearts again and again, cus of how lazy Telltale is with handling meaningful choices from the past) and make something else. Be it Garcia's family, comic character, someone from previous seasons or someone completely new.

That would be a right choice if they want to stop disappointing fans that are sticking with them and want their choices to not be thrown aside.

AgentZ46 posted: »

For the sake of the series the series should die?

• edited April 2017

Clementine is a main character?
    April fools is over man.

Bonbon80 posted: »

And for the sake of the series... I love Season 3! Telltale should continue the story of Javier and Clementine as main characters. You don't need to play the next season if you don't like to.

• Even though we're not even in episode 5 I'm still wondering about the future if the series I wouldn't mind if on the future games Clem is gone and it's just Javier now. But I think it would be good if telltale made all new original characters starting from the begging of the apocalypse again around the same time it started for Lee. Or maybe we could have more games like Micchone (but better then the Micchone game) maybe off different characters like Jesus or a character from the comics I don't want telltale to stop the walking dead but it doesn't have to be Clem's story.

• edited April 2017

I really wish Telltale would fix the "new" engine they created with Batman. I play on PS4 and ever since the "new" engine, almost every episode has crashed at least once or twice. 4/5 episodes crashed on Batman and so far 2/3 episodes on ANF. Besides the fact that its annoying, I love getting trophies for games and the Batman finale crashed and stopped me from getting one trophy. I had to restart the episode to get that trophy for the platinum. Its ridiculous that this engine has any problems at all considering how poor it really is. I've put up with it because I care more about the stories but I can't ignore these crashes.

• thanks

OzzyUK posted: »

Here is a brand new release date thread for everyone .

• Thnks guys.I didn't buy season 3...

Zack040 posted: »

What is episode 4 title?

• Email Telltale support, I had the issue with Batman and they helped.

lager96 posted: »

I really wish Telltale would fix the "new" engine they created with Batman. I play on PS4 and ever since the "new" engine, almost every epis

• I hope the release date will be April 18 or 25 because I have spring break in the last two weeks of the this month.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.